Orgonite Gifting Hep

Dear All,

I’ve been gifting around the west beckton area in London. If anyone could help me gift from at overhead powerlines at the Prince Regent DLR station in both directions I’d be grateful. There is also a tributary of the Thames behind the excel centre, gifting here would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

Hi @bluelotus94 and welcome.

It may be useful if you could pinpoint/mark the stretches you are referring to on a google map (maps.google.co.uk) and post the link here.

If you or anyone else leave gifts, if you could provide the longitude and latitude coordinates, we can add them to the gifting map.

London has seen a lot of gifting, but we don’t have the coordinates of the gifts mentioned in those posts mapped out yet.

Once you arrive at Prince Regent DLR you’ll see the power lines straight away. If gifting could be done there and in bothe direction I’d be grateful.

Dear All,

Bit low on funds at the mo. If anyone could help me gift from at overhead powerlines at the Prince Regent DLR station in both directions I’d be grateful. There is also a tributary of the Thames behind the excel centre, gifting here would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

Orgones footer logo
About - Guidelines - FAQ - Privacy - Terms