The Salamander Bloodline, by Jeff Miller - January 2023 - now at over five hundred views

“I would like a nice, powerful, mind-altering substance. Preferably one that will make my unborn children grow gills.”

Parker Posey, as “Mary”, from the film “Party Girl”, 1995

capture.14-03-2021 21.40.59

(Parker Posey, sporting some awesome Satanic-purple shoes as Mary, from “Party Girl”, 1995)

THE SALAMANDER BLOODLINE - originally published 2/13/2020

Jack Reacher: (pay phone ringing) MP’s are on the way now.

If it were up to me, I’d just kill you.

It’s just going to keep on ringing.

Sheriff Wood: (Answers phone) Sheriff Raymond Wood.

(To Reacher) Who the hell are you?

Jack Reacher: The guy you didn’t count on.

From the film “Jack Reacher, Never Go Back”, written by Edward Zwick, 2016

At the 2010 Masters, Phil Mickelson famously saw a shot few, if any, would have.

From the pine straw right of the par-5 13th fairway, Lefty had 187 yards to carry the creek for his second shot. That he also had to weave that attempt through a pair of pine trees only added to the degree of difficulty.

History shows that Mickelson hit that shot to 3 feet and went on to win his third green jacket, but on Wednesday at Augusta National Jim “Bones” Mackay, Mickelson’s former caddie, who is now an NBC Sports/Golf Channel analyst, shed some light on those intriguing few moments.

“Phil let me know almost right away, ‘I’m going [for the green] here. When the green clears in front of us I’m going,’” Mackay said. “The gap between the trees, TV didn’t do it justice. It was about the width of a box of a dozen balls I would say.”

Mickelson and Mackay settled on a 6-iron, but as they waited Bones discovered that K.J. Choi, who was playing in the group ahead, had just bogeyed the 13th hole to fall two strokes behind Lefty.

This changed things, at least in Mackay’s mind.

“I went back in to Phil and said to him, ‘Hey, let me throw this at you. You’re the boss, but does this change the way you’re going to approach this shot given the fact that you are tied for the lead now?’” Mackay said.

Mickelson’s response was quintessential Lefty.

“He looked at me and said, ‘Let me tell you something. If I am going to win this tournament today, I am going to have to hit a really good shot under a lot of pressure at some point. I am going to do it right now,’” Mackay recalled. “That was my entrée to get out of the way and watch him do his thing. And he hit arguably the greatest shot of his career.”

From “Mackay: Phil’s shot in '10 more epic than you know”, by Rex Hoggard, 2018

“Extra, extra, read all about it!” In the old days, newspapers would release “Extra’s” when there was a big news story. This, for sure, is an extra.

The other day, I joked that I was writing basically the same articles day in and day out in an effort to drive my adversaries from the field with boredom.

Well, this article came out of my recent new thrust into longevity research, and it’s definitely not boring.

From my perspective, it’s really groundbreaking stuff.

Remember, the word “Occult” means “hidden”.

Regardless of national boundary, the folks in charge are all from the same bloodline. As any middle schooler knows;

Aug 5, 2010 - 12-Year-Old Discovers All U.S. Presidents Are Direct Descendants of King John Of England.

They’re not even secretive about it:

"King Richard was fond of telling a tale that he was a descendant of a countess of Anjou who was in fact the fairy Melusine, concluding that his whole family “came from the devil and would return to the devil.”

That’s from an article I’ve appended below.

The gatekeepers on the What To Think disinformation websites call the bloodline we’re discussing the “Serpent” bloodline. That’s the meme that’s been used to cover the “Salamander” bloodline, all the way back.

The programming surrounding the subject is so dense that, as I first went to type the title of the article at the top, I wrote “Serpent Bloodline”, so conditioned have I become to the ruse that hides the truth.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. Those variants include “creepy”, “strange”, and “weird”, and “have no idea why”.

That’s why an article that I’ve appended below, from 2018, headlined “Creepy ‘Human Fish’ Can Live 100 Years”, reads “The olm, a foot-long salamander nicknamed “the human fish” because of its fleshy skin and tubular shape, is certainly a strange-looking animal. But beneath the surface, they’re even weirder: Olms can live for 100 years, far longer than any other amphibian. Scientists have no idea why.”

(Olm)

In the headline, author Brandon Keim walked a human-salamander hybrid back to "Creepy ‘Human Fish’.

Then, in the body text below, he walked it back again, saying that the ‘human fish’ was "certainly a strange-looking animal.

I sourced the article while researching longevity. When you see something like “Scientists have no idea why”, it’s a flashing neon sign that says “the scientific establishment definitely doesn’t want you to know why.”

Olms are found in caves in Croatia and Slovenia. In contrast to most amphibians, they are entirely aquatic.

The olm lives twice as long as any other amphibian.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “paradox”. That’s why the article goes on to say “The olm presents a paradox," wrote the researchers. “Neither its basal metabolic rate nor its antioxidant activity, the two most cited mechanisms that should be involved in enhancing lifespan, differ from species with a more reduced lifespan.”.

Clearly, the olm lives twice as long as any other amphibian because it is a human-salamander hybrid. The author has carefully called it a ‘Human Fish’ in the headline so as not to trigger that realization.

Now let’s take a look at the second-longest lived amphibian, the gian Japanese salamander. As a bonus, it’s person-sized.

“The next-longest-lived amphibian, the 50-pound Japanese salamander, which clocks in with a 55-year lifespan.”

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “absurd”. That’s why a Wired article form October 2013 is headlined “Absurd Creature of the Week: The Human-Sized Salamander That Smells Like Pepper”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “astonished”. That’s why the article goes on to say “It smells like pepper, it’s astonishingly quick, and it makes noises that sound a bit like a child."

(Giant Japanese Salamander)

Can you see how Brandon led with “smells like pepper” in the headline? That is what is known in Intelligence parlance as “chaff”, put there to distract you. Then he reinforced it’s importance by putting it first once again in the body text below.

He went through those gymnastics to avoid plainly stating "The human-sized salamander that cries like a human child because it is a human-salamander hybrid.”

Wired’s Brandon Keim walked “cries like a child” back to “makes noises that sound a bit like a child.”

It’s interesting to note that the olm and the giant Japanese salamander are both exclusively aquatic.

“It was first mentioned in 1689 by the local naturalist Valvasor in his Glory of the Duchy of Carniola, who reported that, after heavy rains, the olms were washed up from the underground waters and were believed by local people to be a cave dragon’s offspring.”

That brought to my mind Grendel’s mother, from Beowulf:

(Grendel’s mother, from “Beowulf”)

(Grendel’s mother, from Beowulf)

“Beowulf”, you know, which we were all inexplicably made to read in middle school? Before we could get any idea of how twisted it was?

In the 2007 film “Beowulf”, Anglina Jolie plays Grendel’s mother. In the movie poster that follows, the ruse is played that it is Grendel’s mother’s long braid - versus the truth, that it’s her salamander tail.

In this second poster from the film which follows, the salamander tail message is more direct, but still hidden from view below the water.

(Grendel’s Mother, from “Beowulf”)

The Wired article goes on to say:

"The olm “also exhibits neoteny, retaining larval characteristics like external gills into adulthood,[7] like some American amphibians, the axolotl and the mudpuppies (Necturus). The olm is the only species in the genus Proteus and the only European species of the family Proteidae, whose other extant genus is Necturus.”

The only species in the genus. That’s pretty remarkable.

It is the only species in the genus because it is a one-off human-salamander hybrid.

Human-salamander-hybrids:

On January 18, 2006, livescience.com said “Human Ears Evolved from Ancient Fish Gills”

Where author Bjorn Carey walked the gills of a salamander back to “ancient *fish gills”.

It is the same technique used in Brandon Keim’s Wired article on the olm which we just reviewed.

These successive uses of the word “fish” to obscure “salamander” are an example of what is known as “horizontal propaganda” or “integration propaganda”.

In Bjorn Carey’s livescience.com article from 2006, he piles on by saying that the fish gills are “ancient”, to imply it was “the evolution of the species.” Versus the truth, which is that it was an horrific exercise in cross-breeding, of which pigs are another of many examples.

In 1998, Christian Answers widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked "Human gills - Is it true that humans have occasionally been born with gills ?" "

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. Two of those variants are “impossible” and “confused”. That’s why the uncredited author goes on to say:

“No, humans have never been born with gills. Without a major controlled change in the human DNA-structure, it is simply an impossibility. Yet, newspapers have reported supposed human gills. What is the source of this confusion***?*** “BOY HAD FISH GILLS IN HIS NECK” This headline was not that of some cheap tabloid paper, the type which is as likely to features a phony photograph of a goat-human hybrid as to report Elvis running a hamburger cafe in Tibet. It was a respected Australian regional daily newspaper, The Northern Star (New South Wales, Australia) of October 30, 1993.[1]”

For those unaware, anytime an author is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence operative.

The uncredited intelligence operative from the State propaganda organ known as christiananswers.net continues:

“The whole article seemed to be strongly promoting the mistaken belief that the human embryo, as it develops, goes through the stages of its pre-human evolutionary ancestry. It actually stated that in the first few weeks of life the human fetus “develops six gills.

Where the uncredited Intelligence operative from the State propaganda organ known as christiananswer.net holds up a human-goat hybrid as an example of ridicule. When it is, in fact, is the symbol of the generational Satanist Freemason author’s Lord Baphomet:
(Baphomet)

In the Christian Answers article, the word “fish” is tirelessly put forward in place of “salamander”. Eight times, in fact. An honest editor would have stricken half of them as redundant. The point is being “hammered”.

In the 1995 film “Party Girl”, Parker Posey’s character Mary says “I would like a nice, powerful, mind-altering substance. Preferably one that will make my unborn children grow gills.”

(Parker Posey as “Mary” in “Party Girl”, 1995)

She’s using humor to ridicule the biological truth of the gills seen early in foetal development.

Parker did not write that line, but was rather handed it, and then read it, with feeling and commitment.

She’s using conscious deception while retaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

More evidence of human-salamander hybrids:

On January 25, 2019, interestingengineering.com said "Scientists Find Salamander Genome May Hold the Key to Human Longevity

Where author Loukia Papadopoulos Satanically inverted it. She falsely claiming that salamanders make humans live a long time, versus the truth, that salamanders live a long time because they are human salamander hybrids.

The inversion is an example of the “Big Lie” so favored by Hitler, Goebbels and small town Mayors the world over.

Not all salamanders live a long time, of course. Only those that were cross-bred with long-lived humans. It is humans that hold the key to the longevity of the longest-lived salamanders.

More evidence of human-salamander hybrids:

On October 11, 2019 - Intriguing Study Suggests Humans Have Hidden ‘Salamander-Like’ Ability to Regrow Tissue

But here’s the key:

June 28, 2017 - Gene Thieves: Female Salamanders Hijack DNA from Multiple Males

“scientists recently found that the salamanders weren’t just stealing the males’ genomes. They’re incorporating genetic material from males across multiple species into their own genetic code and using all of them at the same time — a process that is otherwise unheard of in animals, researchers reported in a new study.”

So the salamander is the only known species that can incorporate genetic material from species other than its own.

And the olm is a salamander species unique unto itself. That lives twice as long as any other amphibian.

Thus, the olm, a salamader species unique unto itself, incorporated genetic material from what other species to increase its lifespan to over 100 years - twice that of any other amphibian?

There are two clues that really break open the mystery:

“The resemblance of the color of (the ohm’s) skin to that of white people is why the olm is called human fish in some languages.”

October 21, 2019 - Meet the axolotl: A cannibalistic salamander that regenerates lost body parts

Thus, “human-salamander hybrids were developed by the parchment-skinned, cannibal Neanderthal.”

THE LAMIA

In Peter Gabriel’s “The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway”, from 1973, there’s a song called “The Lamia”.

“Rael stands astonished doubting his sight,
Struck by beauty, gripped in fright;
Three vermilion snakes of female face,
The smallest motion, filled with grace.
Muted melodies fill the echoing hall,
But there is no sign of warning in the siren’s call:
“Rael welcome, we are the Lamia of the pool.
We have been waiting for our waters to bring you cool.”

At the end of the song, the Lamia die:

“Each empty snakelike body floats,
Silent sorrow in empty boats”

So Gabriel has initially said they were ‘snakes of female face’, then hedged it back to merely ‘snakelike’. Because it is forbidden to openly discuss human-salamander hybrids.

Then, because you cannot make this shit up, Rael cannibalizes the Lamia:

“Oh, Lamia, your flesh that remains I will take for my food
The scent of garlic lingers on my chocolate fingers.”

Washington Post, July 2016: “Grisly evidence of Neanderthal cannibalism uncovered in a Belgian cave”

Arstechnica, March 2019: “Neanderthal cannibalism is less surprising than you think”…”A new study suggests that a group of Neanderthals in southeast France resorted to cannibalism to survive lean times.”

Wikipedia - The resemblance of the color of (the ohm’s) skin to that of white people is why the olm is called human fish in some languages. However, its skin retains the ability to produce melanin, and will gradually turn dark when exposed to light;

All the way back to the beginning, the Neanderthal have worshipped Human-Salamander hybrids as gods:

December 2019 - Half-animal, half-human hybrids depicted on oldest discovered cave art

Cave art depicting a hunting scene has been found in Indonesia dated to 44,000 years old, making it the oldest rock art created by humans.

The painting itself is intriguing because it shows a group of figures that represent half-animal, half-human hybrids called therianthropes."

Where “half-animal, half-human” is general. There’s no description of them. As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda.

Here’s a picture of seven therianthropic images from a neolithic archeological site in Capetown, South Africa:
(A group of seven therianthropic images excerpted from Site 11.1, Capetown, South Africa)

The picture above is of seven split-tailed human-salamander hybrids, carved by Neanderthal in Africa.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why a New Scientist article from October 2018 reads “ - They also show that Denisovans ranged from Siberia to South-East Asia, and that at … Who these “African Neanderthals” were is a mystery.”

And it’s why a Science article from January 2020 says “Africans carry surprising amount of Neanderthal DNA”.

Here’s What-To-Think gatekeeper Graham Hancock, from an article on the Neanderthal’s oldest known megalithic human sacrifice temple, Gobekli Tepi:

“three figures - at the left a bird with a long, human-like legs that mark it almost certainly as another therianthrope, a quadruped with its tail arched over its body, and a salamander.

Can you see how he’s positioned “salamander” at the last?

A Cryptozoologynews24 article from October 2017 is less coy, with the blockbuster title of “The Loch Ness Giant Salamander

I’ve been fascinated by the “great Orm” of Loch Ness since I was young, and it wasn’t until I discovered the Salamander connection just a few days ago that I understood why the ubiquitous “Lake Monsters” distributed about the lakes of all the nations were a forbidden subject.

The article reads: "Loch Ness is credited by many to be the home of an unidentified species of large, yet highly elusive and rarely seen aquatic animals. Every creature on Earth is connected through evolution to every other. There is, in the end, only a limited number of possibilities as to Nessie’s place on the family tree. Herein we take one view, proposing that the most parsimonious explanation for the mystery in Loch Ness is that it is home to a rare and as yet unnamed species of Giant Salamander.

Europe during the Miocene and subsequent Pliocene Epochs was replete with more salamanders than the continent has seen before or since – five families including at least two species of giant aquatic salamanders (Andrias scheuchzeri and Ukrainurus hyposognathus) from the family Cryptobranchidae. The fossil record also shows multiple, related giant species were also thriving in eastern North America at the same time, having arrived from Europe before the North Atlantic split that followed the Cretaceous, when Scotland was still conjoined to Canada via what later became Iceland and Greenland. (One such American species, Andrias matthewi, grew as large or larger than 7.5 feet – Naylor 1981).

The Cryptobranchidae family (more pronounceably called the Giant Salamander family) is not only significant for containing the largest amphibians then and now, but also for having a lineage that extends back through the fossil record to an origin in Mongolia during the Jurassic Period. Significantly, this is a family that rode out the K-Pg mass extinction event that infamously eliminated 75% of all species on Earth, including the non-avian dinosaurs.Then I picked one of the megaliths at random, the one inside the red circle I’ve added, to zoom in for a closer look…

And this is the remarkable thing I found. I must have stared with my mouth open for 30 seconds while my brain rebooted itself.”

(Giant human-salamander hybrid carving at Gobekli Tepi)

The origin of the Giant Salamander family in Mongolia is signal. They were created by “the Great White Brotherhood”, the parchment-skinned “Dark Masters of the Gobi”.

The Cryptozoologynews24 article continues:

“This carving is, with little room for doubt, a very accurate depiction of a Cryptobranchidae salamander. The body proportions of Giant Salamanders are distinct, and all represented here: the extra thick tail (appearing so due to the caudal fin), the rather stubby limbs, and especially the round, near-circular head that, when viewed dorsally, appears larger in diameter than the body is wide. It’s an unmistakably unique appearance."

It’s why Aleister Crowley bought Boleskine Manor on Loch Ness. And why Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page bought Crowley’s house.

The same folks have been in charge, and have been practicing the same human sacrifice and ritual cannibalism from Gobekli Tepi right up until now. That’s why the Pope wears a salamander hat:

In July 2018, amredeemed.com spoke of “The Truth about the Pope’s Hat: fish god (Dagon)”, and asked “Did you know that the fish symbol is a pagan object?”

In January 2014, the Jehovah’s Witnesses “All Along the Watchtower” described “Dagon fish hats and other nonsense”.

Where we see both “controlled opposition” gatekeepers walk the discovery back to “fish” and away from “salamander”.

Now let’s see what Wikipedia has to say about Dagon”

Dagon - Wikipedia

Dagon (Phoenician: ������, romanized: Dāgūn; Hebrew: דָּגוֹן‎ Dāgōn) or Dagan (Sumerian: ������, romanized:da-gan) is an ancient Mesopotamian and ancient Canaanite deity. He appears to have been worshipped as a fertility god in Ebla, Assyria, Ugarit, and among the Amorites.

“A long-standing association with a Canaanite word for “fish” (as in Hebrew: דג‎, Tib. /dɔːg/), perhaps going back to the Iron Age, has led to an interpretation as a “fish-god”, and the association of “merman” motifs in Assyrian art (such as the “Dagon” relief found by Austen Henry Layard in the 1840s). The god’s name was, however, more likely derived from a word for “grain”, suggesting that he was in origin associated with fertility and agriculture.”

That’s careful obfuscation of the truth - shifting it from what it was originally, “human-salamander-hybrid god", to “fish-god”, then further away still to “fertility god.”

Wikipedia - The god Dagon first appears in extant records about 2500 BC in the Mari texts and in personal Amorite names in which the Mesopotamian gods Ilu (Ēl), Dagan, and Adad are especially common.

At Ebla (Tell Mardikh), from at least 2300 BC, Dagan was the head of the city pantheon comprising some 200 deities and bore the titles BE-DINGIR-DINGIR, “Lord of the gods” and Bekalam, “Lord of the land”. His consort was known only as Belatu, “Lady”. Both were worshipped in a large temple complex called E-Mul, “House of the Star”.

Thus, at Gobekli Tepi, the Neanderthal performed human sacrifices to the Human-Salamander hybrid god, who was the Lord of the gods, the Lord of the Land.

The same folks have been in charge, from Gobekli Tepi to now, practicing the same ritual sacrifice and cannibalism, and worshipping the same dark gods. Or goddesses:

(Original Starbucks split-tail she-demon logo, 1971)

(Salamander with split tail)

In November 2015, Atlas Obscura said “The Siren on Your Starbucks Cup Was Born in 7th-Century Italy”.

The author from Atlas Obscure says “Of course, Lippincott didn’t draw the Siren from scratch. She’d been around since the very first Starbucks location in 1971. The double-tailed mermaid appears to be a reference to an Italian medieval character Starbucks has claimed as “Norse”–but in any case, the imagery, born from a maritime book, inspired its founders to make her the logo of the Seattle coffee shop.

"[Another Starbucks co-founder] Terry [Heckler] also poured over old marine books until he came up with a logo based on an old sixteenth-century Norse woodcut: a two-tailed mermaid, or siren, encircled by the store’s original name, Starbucks Coffee, Tea, and Spice. That early siren, bare-breasted and Rubenesque, was supposed to be as seductive as coffee itself.’

There’s a problem with this. There’s no such thing as a 16th-century Norse woodcut. The Norse ceased to exist as such around 1300. Woodcuts didn’t arrive in Europe until about 1400. Finding a 16th century Norse woodcut would be like finding a photograph of Leonardo da Vinci. Or a selfie of Abraham Lincoln. It just didn’t happen."

It’s wild obfuscation. The logo is claimed as Norse, but is actually from medieval Italy. And later Starbuck’s logo’s obscure the larger image, which is more obfuscation.

The author described the figure on the Starbucks cup as “a long-locked, sweetly smiling, twin-tailed mermaid”, and goes on to explain “She is a depiction of Melusina (also spelt Melusine), a spirit of fresh water in a sacred spring or river

Not in the ocean, as the “maritime book” ruse by the founder of Starbucks suggests. But rather in a sacred spring or river. Like the exclusively-aquatic human-salamander hybrid that she is.

The article goes on: “The legend of Melusine runs deep in French history even to the days of Charlemagne. Several royal houses trace their lineage from Melusine’s family, including Houses of Plantagenet, Angevin, and Anjou.”

We must recall that many rulers of French descent through history, including Richard (I) the Lionheart, have claimed to be descended from the devil. As cited by the historian Flori, the chronicler Giraud le Cambrien reports that King Richard was fond of telling a tale that he was a descendant of a countess of Anjou who was in fact the fairy Melusine, concluding that his whole family "came from the devil and would return to the devil."[1]

(King Richard I)

Richard was said to be very attractive; his hair was between red and blond, and he was light-eyed with a pale complexion.

“the equally red-haired Richard the Lionheart.”

“Richard was very tall and well-built and had inherited his father’s red hair and grey eyes.”

"He was said to be very tall and handsome with a hair colour something between red and blond. He had blue eyes and a pale complexion. Most scholars believe that he was above average height although his exact height is unknown"

March 2, 2018 - With stocky powerful builds Neanderthals were perfectly adapted to their cold northern climes

September 9, 2019 - Ancient footprints show Neanderthals may have been taller than thought

Thus, the red-haired, parchment-skinned, human-sacrificing, cannibal, human-salamander-hybrid “Neanderthal” King Richard I was very tall, well-built and attractive.

It puts Geico’s mascot in a whole new context:

(Geico Insurance’s human-salamander-hybrid mascot)

In 2020, Reptiles Magazine widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked “What Kind of Lizard Is The Geico Gecko***?*** “

It’s not a lizard, or a gecko - it’s a walking, talking human-salamander hybrid. Reptile magazine is desperately trying to get you to file it somewhere, anywhere else.

Curiously, the Geico gecko never turns his back to the audience to give us a good look at his complete dorsal surface.

He’s the very picture of a human-salamander hybrid, but it is forbidden to openly discuss it, hence the obscured dorsal surface. And the deliberately misleading use of the “lizard” inference in the headline by the “What To Think” Reptile publication.

More salamander propaganda:

December 8, 2018 - Meet Your Kid’s New Favorite Disney Character

A new cute critter invades ‘Frozen 2.’ We know its name.

(Bruni, the lovable human-salamander hybrid from Frozen 2)

Frozen 2 has arrived and with it, a cute new Disney creature that is almost certainly guaranteed to capture the hearts of children everywhere. It’s an adorable, snow-licking salamander named Bruni, and yeah, you better get ready to buy a Frozen 2 toy version of him for your kids this holiday season. Only thing is, Bruni is almost impossible to find because he’s not present in most of the character merch sets.

Can you see how they omitted the word “salamander” from the headline? And then transfer attention from what kind of critter it is, to its name? You wouldn’t call a salamander a “critter”…that’s more obfuscation.

Wait, the cutest, most adorable character, the one your child loves most, is “impossible to find”, is “missing from the merchandise sets?” No cold blooded Hollywood mogul would stand for such a thing. It’s simply another obfuscation of the human-salamander hybrid.

They want to keep the cuddly, adorable picture in your mind. Unlike this accurate depiction of a human-salamder hybrid from a generational Satanist’s mansion in 16th Century England:
(Salamander carving from Churche’s Mansion, Nantwich, Cheshire, 1577)

(Olm)

I would ask the reader to note the extended tongue in both the Disney and Churche Mansion examples.

Having discussed the Dagon, we must move to the Dogon.

“In Mali, West Africa, lives a tribe of people called the Dogon. The Dogon are believed to be of Egyptian decent and their astronomical lore goes back thousands of years to 3200 BC.”

The Neanderthal invaded Egypt and implemented Set worship there.

“According to their oral traditions, a race people from the Sirius system called the Nommos visited Earth thousands of years ago. The Nommos were ugly, amphibious beings that resembled mermen and mermaids. They also appear in Babylonian, Accadian, and Sumerian myths. The Egyptian Goddess Isis, who is sometimes depicted as a mermaid, is also linked with the star Sirius.”

The Dogon “Nommo” archetype puts the split-tailed “Jesus fish” in a whole new context:

(Dogon Nommo archetype)

(Christian “Jesus fish”)

With the Christian “Darwin fish” in actuality a split-tailed, walking salamander:

(“Darwin” Jesus fish)

They got the salamander into plain sight on car trunks everywhere via a lot, a lot of psychological gymnastics. You’re just not allowed to discuss the subject directly.

They do stuff “in code” like this, figuring the rubes will never notice. And, to be fair, they haven’t, up until now, that is.

It would not surprise me to see that the “Serpent” of Eden was, in fact, a human-salamander hybrid.

But more on that later.

THE SALAMANDER BLOODLINE, PART II

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything.

That’s why an article that I’ve appended below is headlined “Vietnam: Officials try to trace ‘mystery amphibian’”

And it’s why the article goes on to say “But local environment officials don’t know what it is, despite searching records of native species.”

(Vietnam mystery amphibian)

Despite the fact that it’s obviously a salamander, the author hedges by calling it an amphibian in the headline, and an animal down below.

The article continues: while it bears some resemblance to a giant salamander, native to neighbouring China, officials say even if it’s a related species there is no explanation for how it came to be found hundreds of miles away in northern Vietnam."

(Chinese giant salamander)

“SOMETHING LIKE A TOAD”

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of tthose variants is “unsure”.

That’s why a New York Times article from 1985 is headlined “Letter of unsure origin may vary from Mormon version on tablets.”

That letter’s origin is being called into question because it’s got a really embarrassing salamander revelation in it:

“The letter is dated Oct. 23, 1830, six months after the founding of the church. The message over Harris’s name says Smith told him that he had been led to a spot where ‘‘the spirit transfigured himself from a white salamander in the bottom of the hole’’ that contained the golden tablets. The letter has thus come to be known as the White Salamander Letter.”

Now, here’s the “official” version:

“He repaired to the place of deposit and demanded the book, which was in a stone box, unsealed, and so near the top of the ground that he could see one end of it, and raising it up, took out the book of gold; but fearing some one might discover where he got it, he laid it down to place back the top stone, as he found it; and turning round, to his surprise there was no book in sight. He again opened the box, and in it saw the book, and attempted to take it out, but was hindered. He saw in the box something like a toad, which soon assumed the appearance of a man, and struck him on the side of his head.”

That’s from “the Willard Chase affidavit of 1833.” In which the shape-shifting human-salamander hybrid in the original document is whitewashed back to “something like a toad”. The guy from 1830, who wrote the original, while a co-conspirator of Willard’s, broke one of the basic rules. You NEVER talk about the human-salamander hybrid thing.

In March 1991, the Chicago Tribune published an article entitled “MORMON-AFFILIATED GROUP LINKED TO RITUALS OF DEVIL WORSHIP, OCCULT”.

Boy, you sure don’t see headlines like that any more! In it, we read “Glenn L. Pace, a member of the Mormon churchs three-man presiding bishopric, reported in a memorandum dated July 19, 1990, and made public last week that an internal church investigation detailed 60 cases in which Mormons described undergoing ritualized abuse in Utah, Idaho, California, Mexico and other locations. Pace wrote that he is personally convinced **at least 800** church-affiliated Satanists now are practicing occult rituals and devil worship in the Salt Lake Valley. Paces memo, marked ‘‘Do Not Reproduce’’ at the top, was made public last week by anti-Mormon crusaders Jerald and Sandra Tanner, who also played a key role in publicizing the so-called ‘‘White Salamander Letter.’’ The letter, which Jerald Tanner exposed as a forgery, made it appear that church founder Joseph Smith had been involved in folk magic and satanic rites in the early 1800s when he wrote the Book of Mormon.”

The author is practicing conscious deception while retaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty. There’s a lot of huffing and puffing about the letter making it even more clear that Smith was a practicing Satanist. Which it clearly does. But the truth is that the difference between the two accounts is the initial use of “white human-salamander hybrid” vs. “toad like creature” in a later version of the story, pure and simple.

It is forbidden to use the word “salamander”, you see. “Dragon” and “Serpent” are the two main memes used as covers for it.

Wikipedia: “According to this letter, when Smith dug up the plates a “salamander” appeared, which transformed itself into a spirit that refused to give Smith the plates unless his brother Alvin Smith was also present. This would have been very difficult, as Alvin was dead at the time of the alleged appearance. This reference may have been an attempt by Hofmann to associate the recovery of the gold plates to a rumor that Alvin’s grave was dug up by Smith’s family to use Alvin’s remains in a magical ceremony.”

That lets us know that the rumor existed (and exists) that Alvin’s grave was dug up by his own brother, Joseph Smith and the rest of Alvin’s generational Satanist kin. The family dug up his body to use Alvin’s remains in a “magical ceremony”. Can you see how the wikipedia propagandist stepped it back one level from “dug up by Smith” to “dug up by Smith’s family”?

Hoffman was clearly saying that Joseph Smith did literally what the spirit told him to do - brought his brother back with him the next year.

If you take it as the truth, you get:

Wikipedia “The salamander letter also influenced the content of the film The God Makers II, an alleged exposé of Mormonism. The film suggests that Joseph Smith was required to dig up his brother Alvin’s body and bring a part of it with him to the hill Cumorah in order to obtain the golden plates from which the Book of Mormon was said to be translated. Jerald and Sandra Tanner refuted this suggestion, and determined that the only known source of such a requirement would have been the salamander letter.”

(Inverted-pentagram window, Mormon temple, Nauvoo, Utah)

I don’t know how you can install inverted-pentagram windows on your church, and then say with a straight face to a reporter that you’re not a practicing Satanist.

(Inverted-pentagram window from the Mormon Temple at Nauvoo)

But, then again, their credo is “do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.”

Joseph Smith was killed by an angry mob, with a “Jupiter Talisman” found on his person.

(Satanic “Jupiter” talisman found on the person of Joseph Smith after he was beaten to death by an angry mob)

If you’ve never read Helena Blavatsky’s “The Secret Doctrine”, let me warn that it is considerably more obtuse than the Dr. Bronner’s label. But, within it, I found a very curious and instructive passage, re: “the Dragon of Wisdom.”

“The “Dragon of Wisdom” is the One, the “Eka” (Sanskrit) or Saka. It is curious that Jehovah’s name in Hebrew should also be One, Echod. “His name is Echod”: say the Rabbins. The philologists ought to decide which of the two is derived from the other – linguistically and symbolically: surely, not the Sanskrit? The “One” and the Dragon are expressions used by the ancients in connection with their respective Logoi. Jehovah – esoterically (as Elohim) – is also the Serpent or Dragon that tempted Eve, and the “Dragon” is an old glyph for “Astral Light” (Primordial Principle), “which is the Wisdom of Chaos.” Archaic philosophy, recognizing neither Good nor Evil as a fundamental or independent power, but starting from the Absolute ALL (Universal Perfection eternally), traced both through the course of natural evolution to pure Light condensing gradually into form, hence becoming Matter or Evil. It was left with the early and ignorant Christian fathers to degrade the philosophical and highly scientific idea of this emblem (the Dragon) into the absurd superstition called the “Devil.” They took it from the later Zoroastrians, who saw devils or the Evil in the Hindu Devas, and the word Evil thus became by a double transmutation D’Evil in every tongue (Diabolos, Diable, Diavolo, Teufel). But the Pagans have always shown a philosophical discrimination in their symbols. The primitive symbol of the serpent symbolised divine Wisdom and Perfection, and had always stood for psychical Regeneration and Immortality. Hence – Hermes, calling the serpent the most spiritual of all beings; Moses, initiated in the wisdom of Hermes, following suit in Genesis; the Gnostic’s Serpent with the seven vowels over its head, being the emblem of the seven hierarchies of the Septenary or Planetary Creators. Hence, also, the Hindu serpent Sesha or Ananta, “the Infinite,” a name of Vishnu, whose first Vahan or vehicle on the primordial waters is this serpent.”

With “regeneration” being the key. Salamanders famously regenerate lost limbs. “Dragon” and “serpent” that have been historically implement to eliminate “salamander.”

“Jehovah – esoterically (as Elohim) – is also the Serpent or Dragon that tempted Eve.”

Jehovah, the God of the Israelites, whom I’ve previously established were of the race we call Neanderthal.

Tiamat

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the religion of ancient Babylon, Tiamat (Akkadian: �������� DTI.AMAT or ������ DTAM.TUM, Greek: Θαλάττη Thaláttē)[3] is a primordial goddess of the salt sea, mating with Abzû, the god of fresh water, to produce younger gods. She is the symbol of the chaos of primordial creation. She is referred to as a woman,[4] and described as the glistening one.[5] It is suggested that there are two parts to the Tiamat mythos, the first in which Tiamat is a creator goddess, through a sacred marriage between salt and fresh water, peacefully creating the cosmos through successive generations. In the second Chaoskampf Tiamat is considered the monstrous embodiment of primordial chaos.[6] Some sources identify her with images of a sea serpent or dragon.[7].

The glistening one. Tiamat was the slimy, glistening human-salamander hybrid goddess of ancient Babylon.

“The mušḫuššu (������; formerly also read as sirrušu, sirrush) or Mushkhushshu (pronounced “Mush·khush·shu”), is a creature from ancient Mesopotamian mythology. A mythological hybrid, it is a scaly animal with hind legs resembling the talons of an eagle, lion-like forelimbs, a long neck and tail, a horned head, a snake-like tongue, and a crest. The mušḫuššu most famously appears on the reconstructed Ishtar Gate of the city of Babylon, dating to the sixth century BC. The form mušḫuššu is the Akkadian nominative of the Sumerian ������ MUŠ.ḪUS, “reddish snake”, sometimes also translated as “fierce snake”.[1] One author,[2] possibly following others, translates it as “splendor serpent” (�� MUŠ is the Sumerian term for “serpent”. ***The reading sir-ruššu is due to a mistransliteration in early Assyriology.[***3”

Where the establishment has falsely translated the mushussu’s name as “snake”, laying it over the previous correct translation, “splendor serpent.”

Covering the trail back to the progenitor of the human-salamander hybrid bloodline.

THE SALAMANDER BLOODLINE, PART III - originally published April 14, 2020

Jack Reacher: (pay phone ringing) MP’s are on the way now.

If it were up to me, I’d just kill you.

It’s just going to keep on ringing.

Sheriff Wood: (Answers phone) Sheriff Raymond Wood.

(To Reacher) Who the hell are you?

Jack Reacher: The guy you didn’t count on.

From the film “Jack Reacher, Never Go Back”, written by Edward Zwick, 2016

In 950 A.D., Godfroi de Bouillon was born. He would grow up to be King of Jerusalem, and the Founder of Priory of Sion. I bring it up because he was the son of the Neanderthal “Fulk the Black” of Anjou, and Melusine, the human-salamander hybrid that some historians refer to as “the daughter of Satan”.

You might remember Melusine as the split-tailed, Ishtar-retread, human-salamander hybrid gal on the original Starbucks logo:

(Original split-tail human-salamander hybrid Starbucks logo, with later cropped logo)

Starbucks had to walk the logo back to a more stylized version that partially obscures her split salamander tail, because someone at Corporate overreached. You don’t EVER talk about the salamander thing.

Some instructive data on the salamander bloodline may be found in the article that follows:

The Demon Countess of Anjou

“From the devil they came, to the devil they will go.” – St. Bernard

Her beauty lured the Count of Anjou, Geoffrey Greymantle, into a hasty marriage, although her origins were unknown. She rarely attended Mass, was inattentive in church, and most alarmingly, always left before Communion. When the count ordered some of his men to force her to remain during Communion, she screamed and flew out a window – never to be seen again. She left behind her husband and their son, Fulk Nerr, also known as “Fulk the Black.” Her son’s notoriety and violent temper was seen as proof that his mother had surely been a spawn of the devil.

From this legend, the heirs of Count Geoffrey Greymantle (c. 938-987) were seen as a dangerous and ruthless family with a ferocious temper and an unholy ancestry resulting in paranormal talents on the battlefield.

Geoffrey (1113- 1151) was his father’s oldest son and heir. Little is known of his early years, although contemporary writers described him as tall, handsome, and a ginger (red-headed). Much has been said of his temper (in keeping with the legend of demon blood), but he was also educated and well-read. It is said that he loved to read more than to hunt. His quick mind and fiery temper would be a legacy passed to his descendants."

Jeff says, get a load of this:

(The demon human-salamander hybrid Melusine, later to be featured on the Starbucks logo)

Pay no attention to the red-haired, parchment-skinned human-salamander hybrid behind the curtain!

The Angevin Plantagenet coat of arms, with self-admiring she-demons, rampant:

(The

The article continues:

Melusine and the House of Anjou (Plantagenet) Narrative:

The fairy, Melusine, was the daughter of the fairy Pressyne and King Elynas of Albany. She became the fairy Queen of the forest of Colombiers in the French region of Poitou [Poitou - Wikipedia]. One day, she and two of her subjects were guarding their sacred fountain when a young man, Raymond of Poitiers, burst out of the forest. Melusine spent the night talking with Raymond, and by dawn, they were betrothed, but with one condition. Melusine requested that Raymond promise that he would never see her on a Saturday. He agreed, and they were married. Melusine brought her husband great wealth and prosperity. She built the fortress of Lusignan so quickly that it appeared to be made by magic. Over time, Melusine built many castles, fortresses, churches, towers and towns, each in a single night, throughout the region. She and Raymond had ten children, but each child was flawed. The eldest had one red eye and one blue eye, the next had an ear larger than the other, another had a lion’s foot growing from his cheek, and another had but one eye. The sixth son was known as Geoffrey-with-the-great tooth, as he had a very large tooth. In spite of the deformities, the children were strong, talented and loved throughout the land.

One day, Raymond’s brother visited him and made Raymond very suspicious about the Saturday activities of his wife. So the next Saturday, Raymond sought his wife, finding her in her bath where he spied on her through a crack in the door. He was horrified to see that she had the body and tail of a serpent from her waist down. He said nothing until the day that their son, Geoffrey-with-the-great tooth, attacked a monastery and killed one hundred monks, including one of his brothers. Raymond accused Melusine of contaminating his line with her serpent nature, thus revealing that he had broken his promise to her.

As a result, Melusine turned into a fifteen-foot serpent, circled the castle three times, wailing piteously, and then flew away. She would return at night to visit her children, then vanish. Raymond was never happy again. Melusine appeared at the castle, wailing, whenever a count of Lusignan was about to die or a new one to be born. It was said that the noble line which originated with Melusine will reign until the end of the world. Her children included the King of Cyprus, the King of Armenia, the King of Bohemia, the Duke of Luxembourg, and the Lord of Lusignan.

When Count Siegfried of the Ardennes bought the feudal rights to Luxembourg in 963, his name became connected with the local version of Melusine. He also supposedly wed the demoness and this Melusine magically made the castle of Bock appear the morning after their wedding. As a consequence the royal house of Luxembourg also claims descent from the demon countess. Both Martin Luther and Goethe told tales warning of the evils of Melusine, calling her a succubus and worse. In Czech and Slovak, the word meluzína refers to wailing wind, usually in the chimney. This is a reference to the wailing Melusine looking for her lost children.

(The word “salamander” may never be spoken. It’s always covered with memes, usually “serpent” or “dragon”, and, in David Icke’s case, “reptilian”. - ed)

THE CAVE OF THE ‘SWIMMERS’

June 17, 2014 - A chance find in a site known as the Cave of Swimmers adds a colourful twist to an exhibition in Paris celebrating the work of ethnographer Leo Frobenius in raising awareness of the rock art of Africa.

(Neanderthal red ochre human-salamander hybrid cave art, Africa, 4,000 B.C.)

You remember the 1996 movie “the English Patient”? The cave of the swimmers features prominently in it, because it’s a hugely important International Neanderthal Heritage site. The author of the Cambridge story is playing like everybody missed it, up until now.

(Neanderthal red ochre Human-salamander hybrid art in the “cave of the swimmers”, from “The English Patient”, 1996)

The human-salamander hybrids depicted on the walls of the cave in the signature red ochre of the Neanderthal are called “swimmers” in all articles. There’s no mention of precisely who made the cave paintings in any of the articles. Their age was originally put forward as 10,000 years.

“The shallow cave’s paintings are about 7,000 years old, give or take a thousand years, and show human figures performing what looks like a kind of Neolithic doggy paddle.”

That means they’re from 6,000 years ago, 4,000 B.C.

(Neanderthal human-salamander hybrid depiction from “the cave of the swimmers”, 4,000 B.C.)

(Neanderthal human-salamander hybrid depiction from “the cave of the swimmers ”, 4,000 B.C.)

Note their distinctive forked tails. The first picture at the very top is the one used in all the media stories. It’s the one that least-obviously features human-salamander hybrids. And notice how they put a helpful dotted-line drawing of the wall art that fakes that they are humans swimming, vs. human-salamander hybrids. The cave was probably wet at the time, and that’s where the people went to commune and worship with them.

January 14, 2015 - Debate over 7,000-year-old rock art in barren Sahara Desert that may depict people swimming

Phys.org wrote: The Cave of the Swimmers has captivated imaginations ever since it was discovered by the Hungarian explorer László Almásy in 1933. The shallow cave’s paintings are about 7,000 years old, give or take a thousand years, and show human figures performing what looks like a kind of Neolithic doggy paddle.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, March 13, 2021

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

You can access these articles online at https://forum.orgones.co.uk/c/positive-changes-that-are-occurring/

Just to add further clarity to my message embedded in @JeffMiller’s post above:

Please note that Jeff’s notes below mentioning hacking were just artefacts of a software glitch resulting in the same image being repeated for every image in the post. Many thanks to those who reported the issue, and for Jeff’s swift action to rectify it. All posts have been restored fully with the original images. Please rest assured that at no point has the forum been hacked. This affected a total of 5 of @JeffMiller’s threads posted in the week commencing 8th March 2021. Further explanation regarding this is in the reply immediately below this post - @Adam

Jeff started this important work around June 2013 (to the best of my knowledge), on the original Etheric Warriors forum, now archived here.
In July 2017, the Etheric Warriors forum went offline for good, please see the details of this here, which also includes an overview of how an archived version of the old Etheric Warriors forum came to be on this forum from August 2018.

Jeff continued his work via an email group in the absence of the old Etheric Warrior’s forum, and anyone can sign up to his mailing list by emailing him directly at [email protected]

In January 2020, Jeff contacted me to make some corrections to the old archived thread. I didn’t realise that he had still continued on with his work and transitioned to an email group, and was keen to import the emails up to that point, and also include his new emails as posts on a new dedicated “Positive changes that are occurring” section of the forum here.

In order for Jeff’s workflow to remain as simple as possible, the forum itself is on his email list and automatically posts his positive changes emails directly to the relevant section of the forum.

Sadly the software involved in doing this has particular difficulty with .png images over 2mb, and whenever several images on the same post have the same filename. This will be corrected in due course, but means that the occasional post with multiple images has artefacts of the software’s current limitations. The result is the text being posted unaffected, but the images appearing in the wrong order, or the same image being used for all images on the given post.

This is where the suspicion that some posts had been hacked came from, but it was actually a software glitch causing it.

The forum is very well protected from attacks, and no hacking attempt to date has been successful despite continual attack attempts, thanks to the protections in place including DDoS mitigation, Two Factor Authentication, 100% open source platform, Security exploit bounty program, Secure password storage, On-site and off-site daily backups amongst others.

Hopefully this offers some clarity, and please continue to report anything that doesn’t look quite right so that it can be swiftly corrected.

Thanks for the update and clarification. It’s the kind of glitch I’ve encountered before with an opensource blog engine.