From 2019 to 2021, violent crime incidents in Danville, Virginia decreased by 51% compared to 2016 to 2018

When we presently stood in the presence, in front of a crowd of glittering officers of the army, Joan greeted us with a winning smile, and she appointed all of us to places in her household, because she wanted her old friends by her. It was a beautiful surprise, to have ourselves honored like this when she could have had people of birth and consequence instead, but we couldn’t find our tongues to say so, she was become so great and high above us now. One at a time we stepped forward and each received his warrant from the hand of our chief, D’Aulon. All of us had honorable places; the two knights stood highest; then Joan’s two brothers; I was first page and secretary, a young gentleman named Raymond was second page; Noel was her messenger; she had two heralds, and also a chaplain and almoner, whose name was Jean Pasquerel. She had previously appointed a maitre d’hotel and number of domestics. Now she looked around and said:

“But where is the Paladin?”

The Sieur Bertrand said:

“He thought he was not sent for, your Excellency.”

“Now that is not well. Let him be called.”

The Paladin entered humbly enough. He ventured no further than just within the door. He stopped there, looking embarrassed and afraid Then Joan spoke pleasantly and said:

“I watched you on the road. You began badly, but improved. Of old you were a fantastic talker, but there is a man in you, and I will bring it out.”

It was fine to see the Paladin’s face light up when she said that. “Will you follow where I lead?”

“Into the fire!” he said; and I said to myself “By the ring of that, I think she has turned this braggart into a hero. It is another of her miracles, I make no doubt of it.”

“I believe you,” said Joan. “Here - take my banner. You will ride with me in every field, and when France is saved, you will give it me back.”

He took the banner, which is now the most precious of the memorials that remain of Joan of Arc, and his voice was unsteady with emotion when he said:

“If I ever disgrace this trust, my comrades here will know how to do a friend’s office upon my body, and this charge I lay upon them, knowing that they will not fail me.”

From “Saint Joan of Arc”, by Mark Twain, 1896

Between 2019 and 2020 robberies in California decreased by 14.9%.

Between 2019 and 2020, rape in California decreased by 9.5%.

Between 2019 and 2020, California’s violent crime rate decreased by 0.5%, to 428 per 100,000 residents.

From January to March 2022, homicides in Los Angeles decreased by 18%

In February 2022, shooting incidents in New York City decreased by 1.3%, year-over-year, from 77 to 76.

In February 2022, wdbga7.com said “Danville Police Department touts decreased crime, strategies for reduction in presentation”.

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, author Michael Alachnowicz omits the word “Virginia”, to make the subject far less searchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

In journalistic parlance, Alachnowicz used the general “decreased crime” in the headline, and has “buried” the specific data in the body text below. He’s done that because he knows that, since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headline, the technique goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” awareness of the scope of the decrease in crime I’m documenting here.

“Danville Police Department touts decreased crime”

Tout - verb - attempt to sell (something), typically by pestering people in an aggressive or bold manner.

Can you see how agent Alachnowicz used the negative word “tout” to describe the Danville police department’s description of crime that had decreased, albeit by some unspecified amount, for some unspecified reason?

The article goes on to day “Data shown Tuesday showed the average total of violent crime incidents from 2016 to 2018 was 267 per year. From 2019 to 2021, that number dropped to 132 per year.”

I’m sure you noticed that, Mr. Alachnowicz, who purports to be an investigative journalist by trade, provided the data, but studiously withheld the far more impactful percentage decrease between the crime incidents documented. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

So, I had to do the math to learn that violent crime incidents in Danville, Virginia decreased by 51% from 2016 to 2018 compared to 2019 to 2021, from 267 to 132.

In March 2022, msn.com said “L.A. Police Department reports nearly 18% decrease in homicides in 2022 so far”.

Where the uncredited author tacked the snide “LAPD reports” on the front end of the headline to give the subconscious of the Coincidence theorist reader the green light to say “oh, those police in Los Angeles will report anything!”

The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

Whenever an author is not named it is evidence that they are an Intelligence asset.

They put the equally-snide “so far” on the back end of the headline to hold out the brave hope that, after decreasing suddenly and exponentially, albeit for some unspecified reason, the crime rate will surely begin increasing once again.

They craftily wrote the headline the way they did to avoid plainly stating “From January to March 2022, homicides in Los Angeles decreased by 18%”.

The uncredited Intelligence asset didn’t offer any suggestion as to what had caused the sudden, exponential decrease in homicides in Los Angeles in the first two months of 2022. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

1 Like