Heaven and Earth

Roughness on the Vortex
I drove up to the vortex on Moscow Mountain today.
Not directly on the vortex, but a short distance away, I was met by a non-corporeal entity, whose qi reached perhaps 15 to 20 feet above ground. It was in severe pain, and in need of a qi-gong treatment. It remained within a small grove of trees for about 20 minutes during continuation of the treatment.
Afterwards I was led further up the mountain, looking for something. Not too far from the summit I met a second entity which required just a very little attention… and then the task was finished.
Back home, a couple of hours later, I looked back up at the mountain: the roughness of the qi was entirely gone. Apparently it had been caused by, or was a reflection of, the pain of the first entity.
My guess is that that entity is the caretaker of the mountain, or what the Chinese call the “tu di shen” of the mountain.

~Laozu

Trip to China
Cesco and I recently returned from China, and some of our experiences are related here. At present the report is fragmentary. It will be completed as I have the time, and will be augmented by photographs and whatever corrections and additions Cesco shall communicate to me.
I shall announce in this thread when more is forthcoming.
~Laozu

But for photos and Cesco additions, the China report is now complete.

The Fall and Accumulation of Sheng Qi (November of 2007)
On November 8 I drove across Washington State to Seattle, and had opportunity to observe the spread of sheng qi in the surface of the earth along the way. The sky above the route has now been entirely covered by the sheng canopy for several years, and the effect along the route seems to be rather uniform.

The trees still seem to be the major conduit of the sheng qi from the sky into the ground. The sheng qi enters the tip of the most prominent branch (usually the one most centrally located tending to be vertical) of a tree, and flows down through the trunk into the ground.
But this is not the sole path of the sheng qi into the ground, for there is a thin layer throughout the surface of the earth, even where there are no trees.

The sheng qi is also present in living plants. Here is a very partial list, written in descending order of strength:

1. leaves or needles in trees;
  2. green foliage on bushes;
  3. green leaves of grass;
  4. living wood in trees.

The earth just under asphalt and concrete roads is more positive than the roads themselves.
In a pond or small lake, the earth just below the water, is much more positive than the water itself.

Highlight.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Eternal Gratitude.

Little Cesco

Photographs, courtesy of Cesco, have now been added. https://materiaetherica.com/heavenandearth/China%20(October%20of%202007)#Index