Hitting Back in the Etheric Realm

maybe she was instrumental in saving his life.[…]remote and unconscious.

The post above about the candle jars breaking is a good example to alot of energy running thru candles. I’ve seen that happen before when I’m using candles for specific purposes. I’ve also seen it happen when there is alot of aggressive energies present near or aimed at the area where the candles are burning…

Maybe I was too bold. [Image Can Not Be Found];

I just got my beeswax black candle in the mail from Dooney [Image Can Not Be Found].

I will say that as soon as I directed my thoughts towards the candle and asked that all negative energy that was directed towards me to please get
sucked up by and into the candle I got goosebumps [Image Can Not Be Found]

The etheric reply I got back was similar to when I am boosting through my succor punch or powerwand.

I guess I will know for sure if it’s working is when orders for crystals, shavings and tower busters start to pile up in my inbox [Image Can Not Be Found]

Eric [Image Can Not Be Found]

I thought this thread got hacked. I did hunt for it the other day and couldn’t find it but went right to it, today. Anyone else? I did get hacked three or four times when trying to respond in Dooney’s thread, that day, and finally gave up for then. I posted successfully, each time, then the post disappeared and I had to write it again.

Candles are extremely passive measures. I remember when a lot of people also though that interaction or ‘intention’ (that one makes me cringe) was necessary when making field orgonite but I think enough people are now tossing it out and seeing the confirmations in the atmosphere that it’s now become ‘common sense’ that field orgonite requires no intervention. It’s the same with the black candles, as far as Carol and I can tell. We don’t pretend to know why this works.

It reminds me of the time I was visiting some Mexican friends and had touched my eyelid after eating some of their delicious peppers at supper. It burned like hell and Ausencio, my host, laughed, picked up a kitten and told me to wipe the kitten across my face. The burning instantly stopped, then. He just shrugged when I asked him now that worked.

~Don

A candle’s flame is another, what I call, “Tween Place” More powerful tween places are mirrors/shiny surfaces or door ways or window openings or closets….

I’ve seen that happen before
when I’m using candles for specific purposes. I’ve also seen it happen when there is a lot of aggressive energies present near or aimed at the area where the candles are burning…

The candles were in a perfect “Tween Place”: the bathroom.
Aggressive energies from the running session I had just done were possibly still bouncing around me.

I have a friend who felt a force preventing him from closing a closet door. I didn’t see it but I was present.

Today at a restaurant with my mom, just as I was speaking of the sugar jar falling on the ground by itself, a client seemingly dropped his salt jar by accident and it broke. The guy gave me a not-so-good look when he left.
I had not run this time but the lack of privacy of restaurants can be frustrating at times.

After waking up with scratches for the first time, a lady I didn’t know told me out of nowhere: “it’s because it was the full moon yesterday”; and as she said that, her earring apparently almost fell by itself before saying: “you see”.

Anywhere to get the cheaply in the UK?

M