From 2021 to 2022, the 35% decrease in lightning deaths in the U.S. was 2,816% greater than its 1.2% average annual decrease from 1943 to 2021

DECREASING TORNADOES, THUNDERSTORMS, LIGHTNING, HURRICANES AND EARTHQUAKES

The revolution will not be right back after a message
About a white tornado, white lightning, or white people
You will not have to worry about a germ on your Bedroom
a tiger in your tank, or the giant in your toilet bowl
The revolution will not go better with Coke
The revolution will not fight the germs that cause bad breath
The revolution WILL put you in the driver’s seat
The revolution will not be televised
WILL not be televised, WILL NOT BE TELEVISED
The revolution will be no re-run brothers
The revolution will be live

From “The Revolution Will Not Be Televised”, by Gil Scott-Heron, 1970

“Hurricane forecast experts can’t fully explain the mystery of what has been a quiet 2013 season, so far.”

CNN, September 2013

“The US is having an incredibly quiet tornado season – so far

NOAA, June 2018

Great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012, and have been increasing in speed and magnitude. I began writing this series of articles, entitled “Positive Changes That Are Occurring”, in July of 2013.

These historically-unprecedented positive changes are being driven by many hundreds of thousands, if not millions of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on the work of Wilhelm Reich and Karl Hans Welz.

Since Don Croft first fabricated tactical Orgonite in 2000, its widespread, ongoing and ever-increasing distribution has been unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix built and expanded by our dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before. And, as a result, the Ether is returning to its natural state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is tornadoes, lightning, hurricanes and seismic activity are all at record low levels.

I’ve appended numerous news accounts below about how the Death energy-driven storm steering and augmentation technology that’s been in use throughout history is, at last, failing and faltering. Much to the chagrin of the literally-blood-drinking folks who had previously been merrily using it to malefic purpose, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

You’re not supposed to know about their storm tech, or, more damning, still, their cannibalism and ritual sacrifice. But I think it’s important that these things be brought to light and expunged, which is why I’m taking up your time with it here.

And we’ve been ceaselessly told “there’s no such thing as the Ether” so these miscreants could embark upon these shenanigans without being disturbed.

The Neanderthal Queen Elizabeth I’s personal Black magician, John Dee, is said to have conjured the storm that wrecked the Spanish Armada. Dee signed his letters OO7”, which is where the generational Satanist Ian Fleming took his character James Bond’s supposedly randomly-issued service number. Sir Ian figured the rubes would never notice.

[image]

(John Dee and Queen Elizabeth I of England)

[image]

(‘American Gothic’, by Grant Wood, 1930)

In the first image immediately above, that’s Dee, on the left, glancing to the left. Just like the wife in Grant Wood’s “American Gothic” painting from 1930, also immediately above. Did you check out the Queen’s awesome human-sacrifice pyramid neckline? Can you see how both Queen Elizabeth and the wife in “American Gothic” are wearing Satanic, “royal” purple?

Same literally-blood-drinking Illuminists, different century, I’m afraid.

I’ve included their pictures so that you could get a better idea of what generational Satanists in positions of major influence look like. Are you checking out their luminous, parchment-white skin? They’re full-blooded Neanderthals. Cannibal, blood-drinking, human-sacrificing Neanderthals.

This text was removed from Wikipedia by an editor:

“When the Spanish Armada was defeated by the British in 1588, Dee was credited by the Queen with having conjured up the storms that decimated the Spanish fleet. The design of the talisman he used in the supposed act of magic was incorporated into the medal awarded to naval officers for achievements in this series of naval battles.”

This text was also removed from Wikipedia by an editor:

“Dee often traveled throughout Europe as an agent of William Cecil, 1st Baron Burghley, Elizabeth’s principal secretary. Dee’s reports were signed “007”, and is the origin James Bond’s designation.”

The word “Occult” means “hidden”, which is why they want to keep this stuff, well, hidden.

The same mechanisms that are used to augment and steer storms are also used to deliberately create drought. In the early 1800’s, when the first Caucasian Black magicians got to Las Vegas, Nevada, it was a verdant oasis. The name is Spanish for “the meadows”. You can fast-forward to today to get a picture of what their assiduous efforts at Death energy concentration and direction did to it over a couple of hundred years.

Or, if my thesis makes you uncomfortable, you may run with the Wikipedia’s: “Once pipe lines were laid and wells were drilled, the surface water receded, making it the way it is today.”

Physical efforts to lay waste to the springs took place, of course, but you won’t find any text other than my own to tell you about the primary, Etheric drivers behind the phenomenon, and how probably every desert on Earth was deliberately created by these people.

I take it back, there’s one other place - I learned it from Don Croft, and you can read about it in his writings, also.

Well, get happy, because you can see clearly below how the tide has turned, and how the world is returning to life, balance and vitality.

As controlled-opposition Agent (or turncoat) Don Bradley once said on the old Cloudbusters forum, “their mojo no longer workee.”

Ba’al, whom the folks in charge have worshipped from all the way back then up to now is named “the Lord of the Air”. It’s why you have “Air Jordan” shoes.

Stone “Ba’al pillars” were erected in “the high places”, and his worshippers performed at their bases to drive that Death energy into the Earth’s energy grid via the capacitor-tip of the mountain top upon which they were deliberately erected for that malefic purpose.

That’s why there are “cell phone towers” in those same locations today. Same Death-energy technology, different Millenia.

There’s some serious Black magic mojo to the tornado, hence the hugely-impactful myth of “The Wizard of Oz”, which has Dorothy traveling between worlds via a tornado. Did I mention that there’s a two-bit, midwestern con artist involved? He figured the rubes would never notice the man behind the curtain.

[image]

(Still of tornado in “the Wizard of Oz”)

[image]

(Dorothy’s house being carried away to Oz by the tornado in “the Wizard of Oz”)

And this is not to mention why a tornado has to be mentioned in the context of my housecleaning:

[image]

(‘Cleans like a white tornado’ Ajax ad)

The WHITE tornado a thinly-veiled reference to the parchment-skinned Neanderthal. White is the color of Death, but you knew that, right? Lily WHITE Lilith, the Demon mother of Cain, who slew his brother Abel, because Abel’s mom was Eve. Lilies, white lilies, white, the color of Death.

“The Great White Brotherhood” is said to have its headquarters beneath the Gobi Desert, in China. The murderous, literally-blood-drinking Neanderthal have ruled things in all the nations, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

It’s obvious that the “action at a distance” described by Mesmer and others is well in play with tornadoes and hurricanes, and the literally-blood-drinking folks in charge are desperate to keep you from learning about it.

Witness the Orgonite-driven return to health of the etheric environment, and the desperateness of the controlled press to obscure it:

DECREASING TORNADOES, THUNDERSTORMS, LIGHTNING, HURRICANES AND EARTHQUAKES - THE DATA

From 1943 to 2021, lightning deaths in the U.S. decreased by 97%, from 432 to 11.

That’s an average annual decrease in lightning deaths of 1.2% per year over each of those 78 years.

From 1998 to 2018, severe thunderstorms and tornadoes in Iowa decreased by 76%.

1998 is significant, in that it was in that year that my friend Eric and I stood on his back porch in our hometown of Emmaus, Pennsylvania and watched a sunset that led us to conclude the some positive new world was coming into being before our eyes. There’s a photo somewhere of it. In any case, it was that year that the aerosol operations began, I guess to try to stop or slow the transition to the new world that we saw coming into being.In 2018, severe thunderstorms and tornadoes in Iowa were 68% below the long-term average.

From 2001 to 2017, lightning deaths in the U.S. decreased by 71%, from to 55 to 16. That’s an average annual rate of decrease of 4.4% per year over those sixteen years.

In 2006, in the world’s most important movie, ‘An Inconvenient Truth’ (which for some reason never shown on TV, or in schools), Al Gore said: “Now I’m going to show you, recently released, the actual ocean temperature. Of course when the oceans get warmer, that causes stronger storms. We have seen in the last couple of years, a lot of big hurricanes.”

This directly in the face of hurricane activity that had decreased to the lowest level in history.

In 2008, needing to answer for the dropping hurricane numbers, the National Geographic said “Global warming reducing hurricanes in U.S., report says – a new report concludes that global warming is diminishing the number of hurricanes that strike Florida and the rest of the United States. Warmer oceans are producing stronger crosswinds that tend to suppress the development and growth of hurricanes.”

Essay: Explain how global warming simultaneously increases and decreases the intensity and number of hurricanes.

Answer: I have exposed the duplicity of the Al Gore and the National Geographic by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

From 2008 to 2018, earthquakes of 4.0 or larger in Oregon and Washington **decreased by 50%**compared to the the three decades from 1969 to 1999.

From 2007 to 2017, the average number of U.S. lightning deaths (27) was 51% below the 55 lightning deaths of 2001.

In May 2013, directly in the face of an already-collapsing hurricane season, NPR’s StateImpact Texas widened its eyes to simulate honesty and said “All Signs Point to Strong Hurricane Season”.

In June 2013, MSNBC.com said “2013 hurricane season predicted to be worse than 2012”.

In June 2013, in the face of plummeting hurricane activity, the Orwellianly-named Union of Concerned Scientists said “Ready or Not: Hurricane Season in a Warming World”.

In July 2013, USA Today said “"Storm warning: Climate change to spawn morehurricanes.”From 2012 to 2013, hurricanes decreased by 80%, from ten to two.

From 2012 to 2013, named storms decreased by 31%, from 19 to 13.

In May 2013, an article I can no longer locate said “Hurricane Season 2013: Experts Expecting More Bad Storms”. Hilariously, the utter absence of hurricanes had led the propagandist to rebrand to the Punch-and-Judy-level “bad storms”.

In 2013, the then-record-low 23 lightning deaths in the U.S. was 15% below the ten-year average of 27 from 2007 to 2017.

In 2013, the tornado season in the United States was the quietest in history.

In June 2013, in the midst of the quietest tornado season in the history of the United States, thehill.com said “Gore laments scientists ‘won’t let us’ tie climate change to tornadoes.”

From 2015 to 2018, earthquakes of 3.0 or larger in Oklahoma decreased by 78%.

From 2017 to 2021, lighting deaths in the U.S. decreased by 31%, from 16 to 11. Both years were all time record lows.

That’s an average annual decrease in lightning deaths of 7.75% over each of those four years.

In 2017, in response to historically-low hurricane numbers, the folks in charge began upgrading tropical storms to hurricanes, lying blatantly about the numbers. That’s why, in September 2017, the Washington Post said “The Energy 202: Why climate change deniers mistrust hurricane forecasts, too”.

In the first half of 2018, Insurance payments for storms, flooding and earthquakes in Germany decreased by 33%, year-over-year, from $25.5 billion to $17 billion, to a thirteen-year low.

From 2019 to 2020, the number of lightning caused insurance claims in the U.S. decreased by 7%, from 76,860 to 71,551.

From 2020 to 2021, the number of Americans killed by lightning decreased by 35%, from 17 to 11.

The 35% decrease in lightning deaths in the U.S. from 2020 to 2021 was 2,816% greater than the 1.2% average annual decrease from 1943 to 2021.

In 2021, tornadoes in the U.S. were 13% below the long-term average from 2000 to 2020 (587 vs. 676).

In April 2021, tornadoes in the U.S. were 38% below the 20-year average (73 versus 194).

Weather.com’s Chris Dolce said "the reason for the relative dearth of severe weather in April was simple. Surges of cooler than average temperatures dominated parts of the central and southern U.S. for a better part of the month.

in January 2022, NOAA said “2021 ranked sixth on the list of warmest in history.”

Essay: Explain how cold temperatures could dominate the central and southern United States during the spring of 2021 when 2021 was the sixth hottest in Earth’s history.

Answer: I have exposed the duplicity of the National Oceanographic and the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

In February 2022, USA Today’s Michael Dekker said “Indeed, even while the number of lightning strikes in the U.S. increased last year over 2020, only 11 Americans were killed by lightning in the U.S., the National Lightning Safety Council said. The previous low was 16 in 2017.”

Wait, what? The National Lightning Safety Council, which loves them some lightning like it’s their jobs, said the previous record low was in 2017. Well, if that’s true, why does statista.com tell me “In 2020, there were a total of 17 fatalities and 53 injuries reported due to lighting in the United States”?

It’s not true. Both the National Lightning Safety Counsil and USA Today’s Michael Deker, an investigative journalist who writes about lightning for a living, are both lying bald-facedly, to avoid saying “from 2020 to 2021, the number of Americans killed by lightning decreased by 35%, from 17 to 11.”

I have exposed the duplicity of both the National Lightning Safety Counsil and USA Today’s Michael Dekker, an investigative journalist who writes about lightning for a living, by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

In April 2022, statista.con said that, from 2020 to 2021, lightning strikes in the U.S. increased by 14%, from 170 million to 194 million.

Wait, what? How can lightning strikes that increased 14% lead to lightning deaths that decreased by 35%?

They can’t. I’ve just exposed the fact that the folks running the Vaisala lightning sensors are rigging the numbers. I’ve exposed their duplicity by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

The 35% decrease in lightning deaths in the U.S. from 2020 to 2021 is almost four times as large as the 7.75% average annual decrease in lightning deaths from 2017 to 2021.

(The rest of the article is in the attached hard copy)

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, June 27, 2022

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]