10/10 a Possible Day for Mass Murder?

Thanks, Matthew–I’ll post all of this. Mullins claimed that The Society of the Green Dragon has ruled in China, uninterrupted, since ancient times. I think they’re just the Triads, whose ancestry includes a lot of emperors in the Li clan. He claimed that The Society of the Green Glove similarly has ruled in Russia for centuries or millenia, which I kind of assume is Vryal, since the psychics in some of our Sunday sessions reported that the ceremonial language they were heaing Vryal ‘celebrants’ in a cavern under Lake Geneva speaking (during the time when Marco and Laurent were gifting that lake) sounded Russian. All of that mess ties seamlessly into freemasonry, of course. Even the very skilled, filthy-magic producers in Africa and the Americas are usually aligned with the corporate world order.

A more recent excavator of the public record regarding the history of the sewer rats, who I think is now raising the standard that Mullins had established during his life, is Dr Joseph Farrell in UK. I don’t know of any other historian who is lifting the lid on China’s new dominance of the globe.

Good, thought-provoking stuff from you, as usual! Posting a notice makes it impossible, I think, for these $#!+birds, regardless of which part of the world they’re poisoning at the moment, to use a particular day to commit mass murder [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Don,

When I wrote to you a while ago about 9/11 and 11/11, I said “at least 2 dates” because there was one other possibility. I should have mentioned it much earlier, because the date in question is next Monday, 10th October.

I’m a lot less sure about it than those other two, so I wasn’t sure whether to write about it at all, and maybe you won’t read this before then anyway… but I still have a nagging doubt about it.

The Xinhai rebellion in China on 10th October 1911 led to the fall of the Qing dynasty and the founding of the Republic of China. Not that it was ever much of a republic with first the warlords that took power in many places, then the civil war against the Communists, then WW2, then the last bit of the civil war… then in 1949 the Nationalists lost the civil war, fled to Taiwan, and continued to pretend they were ruling the “Republic of China” from there and would one day “re-claim the mainland”. So the celebration of the 10th of October, a.k.a. “Double Ten Day”, continued in Taiwan where it’s their ‘national day’. It’s still celebrated in ‘mainland’ China as well – I’m not sure to what extent. It’s also celebrated by many overseas Chinese.

10th October 2011 will be the 100th anniversary of the Xinhai rebellion.

It’s being celebrated in at least 4 cities (Wuhan, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Zhongshan) in the “People’s Republic”, i.e. ‘mainland’ China, including a new museum about the rebellion opening in Wuhan, where it started. However, it’s not as big an occasion there as an anniversary of the founding of the PRC itself would be.

There’s also going to be celebrations in many parts of Taiwan, although from the little I’ve read, it’s mainly the government pushing them, and it remains to be seen how many people will actually participate. (Official website about it – http://eng.taiwanroc100.org.tw/ – and a Google search for “Republic of China 100th” will turn up several more.) (Taiwan today is governed by the modern descendent of the Chinese Nationalist Party, a.k.a. Kuomintang or KMT – they were voted out in 2000 but voted back again in 2008 – but since martial law was lifted in 1987 they don’t have the dictatorial power they once had.)

I don’t actually know many details of what’s planned to happen on the day, and all my information is second hand (I’ve only been to China once briefly and never to Taiwan, although I’ve read quite a lot about Taiwan.)

What could go wrong?

• Chinese or Taiwanese government staging something to blame on Taiwan independence supporters? Not likely because supporters of ‘de jure’ independence for Taiwan have never used violence. (Taiwan’s next presidential election will be in about 6 months time, and the Democratic Progressive Party – the KMT’s main opposition who ruled from 2000-2008 – could return to power – so the KMT would probably like to discredit them somehow, but probably not like that.)
  • China invading Taiwan, considering this anniversary a symbolic time to do it??? Very unlikely because they would have little to gain and a lot to lose in international reputation and disruption to trade, and Taiwan’s current government seems more open to a unification deal than the previous one… while the Chinese government complains a lot about Taiwan, if they really wanted to invade they probably would have done it before now.

Those sound very unlikely now I write about them. What about…

• The London-centered ‘old world order’ attacking China somehow, like what your group saw happening with the Sichuan earthquake in 2008? More likely that would be on a PRC-related day, but still the Xinhai rebellion was a big turning point in Chinese history.

I can’t think of anything more to write, other than if you think there’s anything to this, it might be worth a look this weekend (if you read this before then!)

Matthew

+++++++++++++++++

Here’s something Matthew sent me on Sept. 2, which bears repeating here, though I posted about it at the time. Note that the baby-killers in Washington, DC, didn’t manage to commit mass murder, again, on the tenth anniversary of their Manhattan massacre:

Hi Don,

There’s at least 2 dates coming up in the next few months which
are probably worth your psychic group looking at:

September 11th : You’re probably already well aware of this, but
this September 11th (the Sunday after next) will be the 10th
anniversary of the false flag attacks on the WTC and Pentagon.
Obviously, there’s the possibility of the agencies planning a
follow-up attack to ‘celebrate’ the anniversary.

November 11th : This day will be 11/11/11. If you add up those
11s, they make 33, the Freemasons’ favourite number. 11 already
has some ritual significance as well (e.g. the ‘11:11 on clocks’
phenomenon). Given the terrorists’ love of ritual numbers, this
is obviously a day when they might try something.

Best regards,
Matthew

By the way, speaking of baby-killers, for the second year in a row, more US military personnel committed suicide than were killed by ‘insurgents’ (read: patriots of the invaded countries).

~Don

True, when I was in Iraq summer of 2009-2010 we had no casualties in Basrah save for the couple of suicides…