10 Lungs For Santiago

As you might know, we’ve been gifting in Santiago for the past months, concentrating specifically on the upper part of the city, that is the comunas of Lo Barnechea (ours), Las Condes, Vitacura, and a little bit of San Carlos de Apoquindo and La Reina. Now it is time to start moving down town. The plan is to set up 10 cloudbusters throughout the city and deactivate the death towers around them. So far we’ve built 5 CB’s, and began to distribute them last week.

The first CB is located at a friend’s house in Cerro Navia, beside a lemon tree:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

The following map summarizes and simplifies our gifting efforts in Santiago:
[Image Can Not Be Found]
Please ignore the blue coloring, since it belongs to the original map (the best I could fnd)… the comunas in green are the ones that have been fully gifted. The ones in yellow are partially gifted. The one in red is Cerro Navia, which is now partially gifted as well, with a CB and the death towers around it ( 2 km radius) deactivated.
It was a pleasure gifting Cerro Navia, because even tough the ambient energy was very “dory” with lots of anthenas, the people there are simple and kind… it is a “poor” comuna, and even though most of the people there usually don’t have a “career” or “university studies”, they seem to understand a lot more than the people uptown where we live… We were used to gifting comando style, for if you are doing something suspicious in the upper comunas, they might call on you and get you arrested… but here it was a different story, we even talked to some people about what we were doing and asked them if they could keep this peace of resin and metals in their home, telling them it would protect them from the microwaves… they accepted happily and to our surprise they were not surprised to hear that these anthenas were very detrimental for human health, and that there were not policies to protect the population from this contamination, some of them having their homes right under the towers… they also didn’t look at us like crazy people [Image Can Not Be Found] … that day we distributed 50 Tb’s in Cerro Navia. Gifted mostly death towers but also a haarp array… here photos:
[Image Can Not Be Found]
Haarp anthena
[Image Can Not Be Found]
pic of ambient energy
[Image Can Not Be Found]

This thread has been created to record this plan of massive gifting in Santiago, so we will be posting consequent reports as well as the changes in the atmosphere.
This is why I want to mention that after we gifted a NASA property a month ago or so, it began to rain in Santiago. Please take a look at this thread: [Gifting NASA property/url:mkzkzxye… [quote:mkzkzxye]Its been a while now since we gifted that nasty place and the results have been spectacular (or a spectacular coincidence [Image Can Not Be Found] ) . Up until the time we gifted these nasty HAARP towers, the meteorologists were predicting a very dry winter due to “la niña’s” (opposite of “el niño”) presence in the pacific. In Chile usually when there is “el niño” years (warmer than usual waters in the pacific), the winters are very wet with floods included… on the other hand when the ocean is unusually cold, “la niña” winters are dry. Only a few days after gifting this place we had our first real rains of the year, since then its been raining every week without interruption. Also the rains have been very well spaced apart with no flooding. Its been two months of rain, about twice a week. We’ve also had the coldest winter in 50 years with 3 separate days of snow in the city, when there is usually only one snow day, if that, a year, so much for global warming!.
[/quote:mkzkzxye]
Well, this week (Wed, Aug 8th) we also had the biggest snow in 50 years, jejeje. It even snowed downtown! It was a pretty amazing phenomenon, we had never seen something like this in Santiago before, even our parents hadn’t.
The next day we took some pictures of the DOR coming up, it was produced VERY fast (notice that the DOR is always produced downtown, probably in the comunas of Pudahuel and Huechuraba)…
[Image Can Not Be Found]
Notice that even though there is a blanket of DOR in the horizon, there are healthier clouds closer to where we are…
[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Rotating to the east, uptown… you are looking at the comuna of Las Condes:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]
The comuna of Lo Barnechea is located in that direction… healthy clouds!
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Yesterday we set up another CB, this time in the comuna of Santiago (mid town), and deactivated the towers around it… there were too many people so we still need to go back and do some more gifting there…
The following map shows in green the CB’s we’ve set up already… notice that there are three in the comuna of Lo Barnechea, since I have one in my house, one in Ale’s house, and one in our workshop ready to be taken to its new destination. There is also a green circle in the comuna of Cerro Navia corresponding to the one we set up last week (report #1).
Report #2 corresponds to the setting up of a CB in the comuna of Santiago, indicated with yellow dots…
[Image Can Not Be Found]

The red circles in the map are the CB’s we still need to place… we wish to turn green all the red circles…

This is me carrying a bucket full of TB’s, jejej funny pic [Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

And even though we didn’t gift much that day due to the amount of people in the streets, there was a nice spectacle when we were leaving…

[Image Can Not Be Found]
sylphs!
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Further uptown, we noticed a big lenticular cloud over the mountains that are the limit of the city (comuna of Lo Barnechea)…
This is a view from downtown:
[Image Can Not Be Found]
closer view of lenticular…
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Hi all, I wanted to post some pics that show the orgone wall that separates the fully gifted comunas from the ones we still need to gift… we expect this line to start moving back as we keep on gifting downtown…
These pictures were taken going up a highway that divides the comuna of Lo Barnechea from the rest of the city… the view is towards the city:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Notice that there is a blue hole in the sky over the comunas of Las Condes and Vitacura… Lo Curro, the hill where Ale lives and were we have our workshop (2 CB’s there), is further to the right of the picture… lamentably I didn’t take a picture of Lo Curro hill [Image Can Not Be Found] though the highway we took the pictures from reaches it… Also notice some sylph activity on the borders of the “dory” clouds…

[Image Can Not Be Found]

The next image was taken at the end of the highway, in the limit of Lo Curro and La Dehesa Valley (limit of Vitacura and Lo Barnechea comuna). La Dehesa valley, totally clean:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Here, the map shows the effects of our CB’s (red and dotted circles)… they work real good since all the death towers around them are gifted… we hope to start seeing similar effects on the other comunas (blue circles) were we’ve just set up other CB’s…
[Image Can Not Be Found]

I wanted to mention that yesterday we had rain in the beach, and were happy to observe that the soil was wet all the way back to Santiago… this means that all the valleys in between had a share of water, which is great! We were told that it rained in Santiago, and more rain is expected for tomorrow. This is all very cool since the valleys are being cleaned…

The following pictures show the difference between the atmosphere conditions when it is polluted and dry from when its clean…
pictures taken on late june (also in post On the Way to the Beach)
[Image Can Not Be Found] This picture corresponds to the comuna of Huechuraba, usually nasty and heavily polluted as the picture shows…

Now, this is a picture taken this weekend:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

As you can see, the DOR is way back, concentrated in a dense line…
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Now, the fact that the valley of Huechuraba was clean enabled us to spot a haarp array that is precisely located where the blanket of DOR persists… in the picture, the black dots show where the haarp array is located…
[Image Can Not Be Found]
About two or three weeks ago, we partially gifted this comuna, but found only death towers… it is great that we’ve found this HAARP array, we’ll see if gifting it improves the atmosphere’s condition dramatically in this polluted valley…

The following map shows the comuna of Huechuraba in red… it is important to mention that the NASA property we gifted is located close the comuna of Colina (in black):
[Image Can Not Be Found]
The blue circles correspond to the action of CB’s… now, the upper comunas of Lo Barnechea and Vitacura, where we live, are at higher elevation from Huechuraba (about 500 meters), which could explain why the effects of the CB’s don’t usually manifest down there…
It is also important to mention that the comuna of Huechuraba has a high concentration of industries, with no scrubbers what so ever… with the amount of emissions, it is the perfect place to set up death towers (probably the highest concentration of them here) and a HAARP array too.

This is how Santiago looked today, it rained a bit early in the morning and there’s been spectacular cumulus clouds all over the city all day long and NO smog at all. Usually when after a rain clears away the smog, the city remains smog-less for only one or two hours and then a thick brown fog starts to brew in the far west of the city and move up towards the east (the most eastern part of the city is at the foot of the Andes and about 600 meters higher than the western part). You are able to see thick smog being formed in a very short time from a good vantage point on a hill. Today there was no smog at all, all day long. Maybe those two cloudbusters we set up downtown and east last week are having an effect. [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

I think Ale was rather modest with those two pics… here are more… (oh, it finally did rain on tuesday as well, all night long and the nearby hills were once again covered in snow [Image Can Not Be Found] )
Santiago, Tuesday August 14th, 2007:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

and down in the city…
[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Wanted to share some photos of the snow fall, these were taken at my place… for those of you who are used to snow it might be no big deal, but for me it is thrilling [Image Can Not Be Found];

waking up
[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Lately, we’ve been busy finding and busting the major HAARP arrays in and arround Santiago. About three weeks ago I went with a friend to the foothills of the Andes in an area of the city called “La Reina” (the queen) . I had spotted a big “radio” tower adjecent to military land a while ago, but for some reason never went to investigate. We took a small dirt road from the closest suberb until we got fairly close to the antena. At the end of the dirt road we spotted a “home for (abandoned) girls” run by the catholic church, right in the middle of two HAARP antenas and very “out of place” . We got a really bad feeling from this place, lots of suffering there for sure, maybe its a place where the rats go to “stock up” on little girls, of course it got a nice HHG fairly close to the building. [Image Can Not Be Found]

We next moved towards the HAARP towers, which were quite tall, once there we spotted a couple more, one up in the hills and another towards the north, next to a police academy.
[Image Can Not Be Found]

We climbed the hill and busted the hill-top tower and then got back to the car to go the other tower further north.
[Image Can Not Be Found]

This tower was quite strange, it was a typical HAARP antena but had wierd death-pannel-like devices near the top, with the characteristic thick black cables comming down. To me it seemed like a boosted HAARP antena, but it could have doubled as HAARP and death tower at the same time, the “death pannels” were pointing towards the city, the antena towards the sky.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Once the array was busted we imediatly saw a beatiful blue hole over the HAARP cover that prevailed over the city that day,
the featureless HAARP muck actually started turning into cumulus clouds before our eyes. The blue hole lasted for a short time though, I didn’t take a picture of it until it was already covering back up, but at least the transmuted clouds are visible.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

this day was a “HAARP” day, when all the city’s HAARP arrays are turned on to the max, the air quality deteriorates quite dramatically and there is a persistent artificial cloud cover. The blue hole was patched up pretty fast, probably from the other HAARP arrays still in operation, but the ambience (smog) improved quite a bit around the area of this array almost imediately after gifting it. On our way out of La Reina, we stopped by the military’s nuclear “reasearch” facility which hosts a few reactors.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Gave them an extra strong HHG, which may not be enough, but we’ll gift it some more shortly. As you may have noticed all this area is military and police land, but nevertheless its still quite easy to get in and out without much trouble.

About a week after busting the La Reina array, I went, on a hunch to the northern outskirts of the city, a place called “Batuco”. This is a farming area, but used to have the worst smog in all of the city, In a previous post on this thread we illustrate this quite dramatically, even on “clean” days (almost no smog) there was a persistent dense smog cover over Batuco/Colina area. This lead us to asume there was a HAARP array in that area, and boy were we right! On a week day, I cut time from the university durring lunch time and without even telling Javi I set out to bust this array. Riding along the highway I spotted a couple of very tall “HAARP” towers, so I took a detour towards them. On my way to the big towers I found something much more jucy, a massive array of more that 15 medium sized towers and many wierd spider-web-like “antenas” layed out at ground level. I imediately parked the car on the side of the minor highway put on my back pack full of orgonite and After gifting this array I made my way to the big towers I had spotted from the highway, and later on to 3 more minor arrays composed of 2 or 3 big towers which were all aligned with the military HAARP facility, I gifted all of these with HHGs and TBs as well. The array with the smaller and more numerous towers was the hub of the other arrays, it was quite obvious since the other towers just stood by themselves in the middle of fields and the big array was right in the middle of the other ones. The confirmations from gifting this array have been truly spectacular, immediately after gifting it, the smog over this area vanished, and has not come back, the fomerly smoggiest part of the city, is now one of the cleanest, really! Also the overall ambience of the entire city has improved quite a lot, much less smog that “normal” We wake up to brilliant deep blue skys ever day now, which used to be a rarity in this city, usually only after rains and for a few hours only.
More pics comming up shortly.