2011 Croft Tornado Alley Safari

I’m embarrassed to say that this is two months after the fact and there’s no excuse for it. Carol and I left N Idaho on Sept 5 and now it’s November 5.

As should be expected, we had no strategy when we set out and expected the strategy to materialize after Number One Daughter’s wedding in Hartford, CT, on 9/10/11, which turned out wonderfully well. Here’s the wedding certificate I made for them (worked on it for seven days prior to leaving and was sweating bullets because it’s been so long since I did this for a living [Image Can Not Be Found] ):

[Image Can Not Be Found]

She got the idea for this when I took her and Number Two Daughter to meet Hawthorne when we were together in Boston in May, 2009. The space below the graphics was lined out in pencil to accept the signatures of the 200+ people who were present. Most of them were Portugese, so the names didn’t actually all fit on the allotted lines but that just added some wild beauty to it, we all feel. It’s hanging in a frame on the married couple’s wall in the Boston area, now. They’re a terrific and very committed pair, thank grid.

I probably look drunk in this 9/10/11 wedding photo but I don’t ever drink, so was likely drunk on paternal pride:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

On the way east we detoured in Rapid City, South Dakota to flip a dozen or so very, very ugly HAARP towers on a couple of hills inside the city limits. It was our first encounter with felonious feds in a very long time and they were kind of underfoot but they never saw where we flung the orgonite. Their appearance assured us that we were doing good and even essential work to undermine the US Air Force Tornado Mass Murder Agenda (they probably use a cuter acronym for this campaign against humanity) for the US. Bear Claw had told me that he also was planning to undermine this military cabal from his base in the Midwest but we haven’t followed up–if he managed to do it this summer he’ll probably post some reports, too. I absolutely love the way that we don’t need to organize this effort in order to take down the corporate world order by disabling their poisonous infrastructure and even turning all or most of it into instruments of healing with simple orgonite.

Later on in the report, which will cover several posts in this thread, I’ll tell how we sort of stumbled onto what may be an essential part of our campaign against these uniformed thugs–the HAARP facility of Rapid City. I’ll mention that a couple more need to be done but that it was out of reach for us, this time. Winnepeg is one. I think Gare has had a hell of a time getting there to flip towers, due to some pretty bizarre and costly interference, and fortunately he’s posted about that, here. That guy is a powerhouse, as you know.

As part of our ongoing effort to undermine the murderous FBI in South Dakota Carol Two Eagle and I conceived a plan for comprehensive gifting of the Pine Ridge Reservation (where the FBI/KKK kills more innocent people than anywhere else on the planet) and beyond. Carol and I did Phase One after we were in Rapid City but we didn’t take any photos, unfortunately.

Phase Two started three days after the wedding, after we’d had some time to visit with Hawthorne & family, Genghis and Adele Kilroy and Eric Carlson in Boston, then on to Mean and Nasty Montauk.

~Don

I sometimes know that I’m writing something worthwhile when the hacking increases. Just now, I had to log in again, an hour after posting the above and my computer hadn’t even been turned off [Image Can Not Be Found]

It’s always a good idea to report hacking incidents because then our readers can see the bizarre consistency of that sewer rat nuisance. If these archwartze agencies were actually powerful instead of just parasites, half of us would have been shot or disappeared into the corporate gulag before now.

Before we left I made a plywood box to fit on a platform that plugs into the trailer hitch hardware on the back of the car. I wish I’d taken a photo but I’ll do that the next time we take the little Zodiac and 5hp motor on a gifting safari. ‘Safari’ is the Swahili word for ‘journey’ and is from the Arabic word, ‘safar.’ It’s not necessarily like what you saw in old Tarzan movies, which were filmed in Florida, by the way.

I also sewed a large canvas bag to fit in the box so that when the motor was placed in teh bottom, then the seats on a rack around the motor, then the rolled up inflatable boat on top of that, it presented a low enough profile, after the top of the bag was folded shut and all was strapped down, that we could see out the back window and over the box to the road and traffic behind us. It’s a lot more economical than dragging a trailer and didn’t even change our wind resistance profile.

I opened the thing up at a boat ramp in the harbor on the west side of the town of Montauk and set out to drop 17 special earthpipes (made with what was left of the plane I crashed in May of 2008) onto the seabed around Montauk Point. The old, perhaps ancient Vryal, underground base extends very, very far under the seabed. General Chump Goldwater pressured the US Air Force to seal the more ostentatious underground base entrance at Ft Hero, a couple of miles west along the Atlantic shore from Montauk, thinking he was stopping the horror, there. I suppose he meant well and wasn’t just some cynical freemason producing a distraction for public consumption. Who can trust any politician, though? I see personal political ambition as a spiritual disease–a sort of leprosy of the heart. I think we’ve outgrown the urge to choose people to represent us based on their charisma or wealth. With the present horrific alleged administration in Washington the chickens have finally come home to roost, though the cretinous white liberal brain police honestly believe, in spite of glaring evidence, that this Loi tribesman in the White House is the Return of Christ. Nothing against the Loi Tribe of Kenya and South Sudan, of course.

It took me three hours to slog through rough seas and get it all done. Eric Carlson kindly gave me a box of orgonite to use on our trip and I thought it would be poignant to use it around Montauk, along with the earthpipes. Thanks, Eric!

That area ought to be lovely and maybe is by now, again, but the energy of all that crap under the seabed was so nasty that I was eager to just get through it. Otherwise, I usually enjoy a few hours of bouncing around on the sea in a small, open boat. Here’s a photo of my return to the harbor:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

I do love French boats, though!

After we got home I decided to pose for a memorial photo to celebrate having delivered a really good etheric smack to the corporate world order at Montauk and note the prose on the undershirt, which I got in Montauk in March, 2001, when we put the first orgonite there:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

I’m so ashamed and disgusted with what the American flag has come to represent in this century that I wouldn’t mind being referred to as ‘Captain F*#k America.’

~Don

I see that I forgot to mention our excursion to Offutt Air Force Base, which I’m told is the hindquarters (er, I mean ‘headquarters’) of the US Air Force’s Tornado Mass Murder campaign. Someone in California, who didn’t provide her last name, had sent me a box of orgonite to use on the Tornado Alley Campaign and I wanted to honor Pamela by distributing it, along with the earthpipes, around the hindquarters of the weather/murder agenda. I had just enough to finish the job, thanks Pamela! I think that you and we staked the heart of this behemoth but we’ll know in the spring (tornado season) whether we were entirely effective.

So… back to telling you about Phase One: our trip east. I’m sorry for being so tardy about writing it all down–hope I didn’t forget something significant. Most folks who do this work don’t write anything about it, of course, and we only see the positive evidence in the sky & environment and feel the nice ambience of their anonymous efforts in our travels.

We flung a TB every mile or so through Pine Ridge Reservation, as I probably mentioned, then we went directly to Offutt Air Force Base which is south of Omaha, Nebraska. Floods took out the interstate highway in several places along the Missouri River, north of Omaha, so we had to take a very long detour. Fortunately, that took us north of the city and we spotted some enormous HAARP transmitters on a ridge, there, and flipped them. We developed a routine of driving around the interstate highway beltway of each primary HAARP city we visited on that campaign and did this, first, around Omaha before we went south to earthpipe all around that base. Since the major weather weapons are big white balls on high ground and very tall towers they’re kind of easy to spot from highways, even from ten or more miles away, as you hopefully also know from experience.

Offutt is kind of small–not much more than a fence around a single runway and it’s on the edge of Omaha’s urban sprawl. There’s very little weather weaponry there, either, which surprised me. Fortunately, the sewer rats tried very hard to follow us, which is always a nice confirmation that one is hitting their barely-human, corporate masters where it hurts [Image Can Not Be Found]

I nailed the base perimeter with seventeen earthpipes. I’m sawing the bottom ends of my EPs at a 45 degree angle, these days, to make it easier to drive them into the ground. It’s been raining a lot in the Midwest (thanks, ‘global warming!’ [Image Can Not Be Found] ) so the ground was quite soft and it went fast.

When we started the trip we had no plans but had brought about six hundred towerbusters and 35 earthpipes. We brought along a big slingshot, which is a terrific gifting aid, in case you don’t know. We don’t like to stop the car when we’re gifting, so using a slingshot pretty much guarantees that you’re going to get your flung orgonite out into a good hiding place, well away from the highway and often over fences. A lot of us still get followed by CIA, FBI, military police, NSA or other sewer rats so whenever you stop to dig a hole for orgonite you’re taking a chance that they’ll see exactly where it is and will remove it. In the early years lots of people were doing that and even not caring who was around them, so they wasted a lot of time and money. These days, I think the sewer rats have bigger problems than us, at least in America, due to general rising consciousness and a rising, open feeling of disgust for ancient corporate, parasitic tyranny. We still need to pay attention and watch for surveillance, though. Keep your Succor Punch running when you’re out gifting! This blocks all their bugs in your car, personal effects, clothing, body, etc., so that they have to see you with their eyes in order to keep track of you. If they can see you, you can see them [Image Can Not Be Found]

We went directly to Hartford, Connecticutt for the wedding, after that. Well we got within an hour of Hartford but the interstate highway, there, was flooded so we had to detour far to the north. We had to detour again on account of another flooded interstate and spent the night, exhausted, waaay up in New York State but we got there in time, the next day.

The skies were gorgeous all across the US and we saw Sylphs every day but very few death towers and weather weapons through Pennsylvania are gifted, sorry to say. That state has always been a little behind the curve, this way–kind of like Mississippi. Carol wants me to stress that a single towerbuster is only sufficient for a ‘regular’ death tower; it won’t entirely flip a bigger one. She has the impression that a lot of people are just not aware of that, probably because I’ve always said that it’s important to conserve one’s ammunition in order to cover more ground on gifting runs. I haven’t stressed this point enough: a three-ounce towerbuster only flips an average, neighborhood death tower! We need to kill the damn things, not just wound them [Image Can Not Be Found] and by ‘kill’ I mean, ‘turn them into powerful environmental healing instruments.’

Even after the wedding, our visits with dear friends and earthpiping the sea around Montauk Point we still hadn’t developed our camaign, yet. We aimed to drive down along the East Coast for a bit after we did Montauk and meant to stay in New Jersey, that night, but flooding had filled all the hotels to capacity throughout New Jersey. I had tried to contact psychic engineer Gene for a visit but he didn’t get his email until we’d already passed by, unfortunately–next time we’ll probably see him.

When we got to Philadelphia around midnight there was only one hotel room available along the highway but we grabbed that one.

The next morning, while, driving through Delaware, Carol suddenly figured out what we should do. She saw several hub cities that the Air Force is evidently now using to ‘guide’ and intensify their deadly tornados: Lexington, Kentucky; Paducah, Kentucky; Saint Louis; Kansas City; Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska; Rapid City, South Dakota. The two Canadian cities, Winnepeg and I forgot the other one for now, will have to wait a bit but hopefully what we did is sort of like removing a leg from a three-legged stool in terms of disabling the US Air Force weatherwarfare murder agenda against North America. I don’t think there are any patriots among that particular troglodyte cadre, do you? Lots and lots of numb MKids of all ranks among them, no doubt–can’t blame them. It may be that there have been no deadly tornados in these metropolitan areas, recently, and if so then Carol feels it’s because the Air Force simply won’t risk destroying any of their own primary weather weaponry.

We were on the (entirely harmless and incredibly effective) HCG weightloss progam throughout the trip & lost a bunch of weight and have kept it off. I think this form of fasting sharpened our wits on the road and we had plenty of energy. We started it a couple of weeks before we left. A good reason to remove a lot of body fat, in our case, is that fat stored poison. I think that obesity in the US, which is now the rule instead of the exception, is due to nearly the entire population being poisoned regularly and intentionally in places like McDonalds. When I go to Canada I notice that obesity is still not common, there. We’ve been poisoned a couple of times since we started the diet in August and barely noticed it.

The superfoods are also boosting our vitality and our resistance to poisoning. Getting acquainted with David Wolfe’s work has been very good for our health. It took three years for us to assimilate and fully commit to doing that and we didn’t turn into food nazis! [Image Can Not Be Found]

I make lots and lots of fermented food, now and produce a lot of tasty treats with our VitaMix and Excelsior food dryer. One of our friends who likes my new snacks said, ‘This is really good! You could do this for a job!’ but I told her, ‘I already have a job.’

Getting balanced and vitally healthy, these days, is a strategic move in the face of the various terrorist agencies who routinely destroy activists with poison, psiops, fast cancer, beam weaponry, generally bad intentions [Image Can Not Be Found], etc., but if I can do it, you sure can, too. I’m sixty two–an old fart, so what’s your excuse? I’m not an athlete or especiall gifted in any way, other than a genius at stating the obvious.

I’m conjuring a plan to take fermented food along for sustenance on an ocean crossing in my open sailboat next year: good ballast, very nutritious, doesn’t require refrigeration and is tasty. After almost four years of trying I can now make delicious kimchee, by the way. What has finally put me over the top was to get an appropriate pepper mix from a Korean market and to add leeks, I think. I ate all the previous batches on principle–probably thirty gallons, but not all at once. It’s hard to fail when making simple sauerkraut, pickled beets, etc., but kimchee is particularly satisfying to me. Carol objects to the garlic, that’s all [Image Can Not Be Found] , so I keep it in the shop and eat it there when she’s home.

We duly went around each of those cities, each one in less than a day, and flipped all the weather weaponry there. We looked at other cities along the route and the ones that Carol picked truly do have more HAARP and weatherballs than average, so that was another nice confirmation. There was a lot more weaponry around Lincoln City, Nebraska and to the west of there than there was around Omaha, which is much bigger. We nailed an array of HUGE towers west of Lincoln City and they were spaced so far apart that we had to use three highway exits to get to all four of them. Do get a GPS for your gifting sorties if you want to save time and gasoline! I wish we’d had one of those when we were gifting Atlanta in 2003. I think the city planner was on LSD when that city was laid out, or else he liked to follow rabbits around.

St Louis was fun to do. My Bohemian maternal ancestors lived there in the 1800s, when German was the main language in the city and ice cream was introduced at the World Fair, there. I bet Tesla had a booth, too. We spent a night with my mom in the suburbs and had a good visit. We’d seen her the week before, at the wedding.

As we were finishing Kansas City the sewer rats (probably NSA, since they own all the satellite weaponry) killed our GPS, which has become incredibly handy for jobs like this one. We bought another one the next day but kept the old one. Good thing we kept it because after we got home, it started working, again.

Related to that, here’s an odd bit: our GPS and XM satellite radio worked all through the tunnel under the Delaware River between Philadelphia and Wilmington. Does anyone know whether this is due to some sort of relay system along the tunnel, which is a couple miles long? My radio stops working just beyond the edge of our property, probably due to the constant bombardment we get from various beam weapons. All the orgonite on the property, especially the two, big 108s, evidently keep all of that fury from disturbing us these days but a voltmeter picks up strong current even on our windowpanes on most walls, most days, so they’re at least trying to harm us, evidently. Good thing the corporate world order is merely parasitic, instead of genuinely powerful, or we’d have been erased years ago.

In Seattle, where the interstate goes through a long tunnel on Mercer Island, the radio and GPS work most of the way through. If there isn’t a relay system in highway tunnels, then that’s probably telling us that what we’re being told about reception is dead wrong. The media and academia lie? Who knew?!

For most of the trip we were in high spirits but when we were finishing Lincoln City we felt wasted, all of a sudden. I think someone was really sore at us for what we’d done, that month. We drove too much after that and stayed kind of tired but after we got home we bounced right back. The next day, I flew that little Kitfox five times. We shopped at a lot of Trader Joes and Whole Food Markets along the way so we could get decent fruit and veggies for our diet. The fact that it’s no longer hard to find good organic food in America is another positive sign that the corporate order is falling at an accelerating rate, in case you haven’t noticed. I remember when it was nearly impossible to find it, not so long ago.

In the next post in this thread I’m going to tell you about the old farmer in Nebraska/South Dakota who had directly inspired me to initiate this project, which Carol later turned into something focused and productive–interesting story! He doesn’t do email, so I’ve never corresponded with him. He sent me a sheaf of papers that make up his report. I’m going to send him a postcard with the URL of this thread.

~Don