A 3 pound, 10 ounce white bass cleaned and eaten in New York in 2020 was 7.4% larger than the previous state record holder from 1992

“One mark of a great soldier is that he fights on his own terms or fights not at all.”

― From " The Art of War ", by Sun Tzu, 5th Century B.C.

White bass

(Morgan Fonzi, with two new New York state record white bass, May 2020)

It’s May 2020, and great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012, and have been increasing in speed and magnitude since. I’ve been writing articles on the subject since 2013.

These positive changes are being driven by the collective influence of untold thousands of inexpensive Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich’s work.

Since Don Croft first fabricated tactical Orgonite in 2000, its widespread, ongoing and ever-increasing distribution has been collectively unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix built and expanded by our dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon and before. And, as a result, the Ether is returning to its natural state of health and vitality.

I started gifting in 2003, getting my TB’s from Don Bradley. I made my first batch on Oahu in 2005, using brass shavings from the machine shop at Pearl Harbor. A buddy of mine worked there at the time.

One of the great positive changes that are occurring at this time is fish growing to sizes never seen previously. For example, a current news story below is headlined " Western NY angler breaks the New York State fishing record for white bass — twice ".

I’ll give you the short version. The record stands for almost thirty years, and then is broken three times in quick succession in 2020. The 3-pound, 10-ounce fish they cleaned and ate was 7.4% larger than the previous record holder. The 3-pound, 8-ounce fish that took the New York state record was 3.7% larger.

Such records are usually broken by tiny margins, as the organism will necessarily grow in progressively smaller increments as it approaches its maximum possible size. Here the record stood unbroken for almost thirty years, and then was suddenly broken multiple times by very large margins.

There’s clearly been a huge change for the better in the environment of the white bass in New York. That unmentioned positive change in the environment is Etheric. A positive change in the “subtle” energy that Western Science firmly assures us does not exist.

The Orgonite-driven improvement of the Etheric environment in New York has caused white bass there to grow larger than ever in history. The old state record was set in 1992, before the man who now holds the record was even born. Nature is booming and burgeoning to a level not seen in his lifetime.

There’s an international news blackout in place on the subject.

Because you’re not supposed to know that the primary driver of the size and longevity of any organism is the health of its Etheric environment.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, May 29, 2020

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]

May 14, 2020 - Western NY angler breaks the New York State fishing record for white bass — twice

Morgan Fonzi, 28, of Gasport in Niagara County, caught the record fish on May 6 while out fishing with his father, Capt. Joe Fonzi, of Thumbs Up Guide Service, who is a well-known fishing guide in the area.A Western New York angler last week reeled in a state record white bass on the Lower Niagara River while out fishing with his dad. Actually, he caught two that day that broke the record.

The two initially were unaware of the state record for the fish species. The current record is a 3-pound, 6-ounce fish landed in 1992 by Robert Hilton from Furnace Brook, a tributary of the Hudson River in Westchester County. It measured 18.5 inches.

On May 5, the two were on the Lower Niagara and got into the white bass, keeping 25, including one that weighed 3 pounds, 10 ounces, according to the scale on the father’s boat. The big one ended up getting cleaned with the rest.

“We googled the record the following day while out fishing and found out we could have beaten it,” the father said.

That afternoon, the two once again targeted white bass on the Lower Niagara. Morgan was using a 5/8-ounce, gold Steelshad blade bait.

“We were using our electric motor, fishing a back eddy and slowly bouncing the blade bait off the bottom,” Morgan said.

This time the son caught two that were again potential record breakers, according to two different scales on the father’s boat.

“We were out afterward for pizza,” Morgan said, saying he and his father tried to think of a place where they could get the fish officially weighed since most places were closed.

The son, remembering that he worked at a nearby Tops Market during high school, called and found out his old manager was still working there. They brought the fish over and had the fish weighed on the super market’s scale. One fish weighed 3 pounds 8 ounces, the other, 3 pounds, 7 ½ ounces — both state records.