A Cooling Climate - the short version - 2022

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, March 4, 2022

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

A COOLING CLIMATE

“Fables should be taught as fables, myths as myths, and miracles as poetic fancies. To teach superstitions as truths is a most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can he be in after years relieved of them. In fact, men will fight for a superstition quite as quickly as for a living truth — often more so, since a superstition is so intangible you cannot get at it to refute it, but truth is a point of view, and so is changeable.”

― Hypathia of Alexandria

“I am a skeptic…Global warming has become a new religion.”

Ivar Giaever, Nobel Prize Winner for Physics

“Since I am no longer affiliated with any organization nor receiving any funding, I can speak quite frankly…As a scientist I remain skeptical…The main basis of the claim that man’s release of greenhouse gases is the cause of the warming is based almost entirely upon climate models. We all know the frailty of models concerning the air-surface system.”

Atmospheric Scientist Dr. Joanne Simpson, the first woman in the world to receive a PhD in meteorology, and formerly of NASA, who has authored more than 190 studies and has been called “among the most preeminent scientists of the last 100 years.”

Great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012, and have been increasing in speed and magnitude. I began writing this series of articles, entitled “Positive Changes That Are Occurring”, in July of 2013.

These historically-unprecedented positive changes are being driven by many hundreds of thousands, if not millions of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on the work of Wilhelm Reich and Karl Hans Welz.

Since Don Croft first fabricated tactical Orgonite in 2000, its widespread, ongoing and ever-increasing distribution has been unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix built and expanded by our dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before. And, as a result, the Ether is returning to its natural state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is that, despite ceaseless propaganda to the contrary, the climate is cooling.

THE DATA

The linear trend of the data show the warming rate in the Gulf of Maine was basically flat, at only 0.004 deg C/decade, from 1930 to 2014.

Five-year mean global temperature was flat from 2003 to 2013.

Arctic Ocean ice increased 60% from 2012 to 2013.

The start of 2013 was the coldest in 208 years in Germany.

In 2013, 38% of Americans felt that Global Warming is a hoax.

In 2013, during what is to this moment purported with a straight face to be the hottest year in the Earth’s history, Arctic sea ice was the highest in 25 years, and the sixth-highest on record.

In February 2013, an article that I can no longer locate said “Summer 2014 'likely to be hottest on record’”.

March 2013 was the fourth-coldest March in the UK since 2010. The temperature stayed below 0°C (32°F) for nine consecutive days. Extensive snowfall occurred on 11 and 12 March in the South East, North and West of England and Wales. Most parts of England, north Wales and the Isle of Man also suffered heavy persistent snowfall on 22 and 23 March 2013.

In April, 2013, an article I can no longer locate said “forecast is for May is for near-normal to cooler than normal temperatures.”

In April 2013, Iowa State University said “Cool, rainy weather expected to further delay Iowa corn planting”.

In May, 2013, an article I can no longer locate said “the on-going cold and wet weather is enough to push people living in France to seek exile abroad.”

In May 2013, an article that I can no longer locate said “It certainly was chilly this past weekend. Snow flakes were seen in many areas of Michigan”.

In May 2013, and article that I can not surprisingly no longer locate said “US Temperatures Have Dropped Almost 3C Over The Past Year”.

In May 2013, an article I can no longer locate said “The long range summer forecast for Ireland would suggest that we are in for another year of cooler and wetter than normal conditions”.

In May 2013, thelocal.fr narrowed its eyes bitterly and spat “Don’t rule out a hot French summer just yet”.

In June 2013, myrtlebeachonline.com narrowed its eyes bitterly and hissed “Think it’s cooler than usual in Myrtle Beach***?*** Don’t bet on it.”

In June, 2013, an article I can not surprisingly no longer locate said “Global average temperatures and the tropics continued a slow cooling drift in May”.

In June, 2013, cbc.ca said “No sizzling Canadian summer in forecast like last year.”

In June 2013, the Washington Post said “Washington, D.C.: 2013 summer outlook: Less stifling than last 3 summers”.

In June, 2013, an article that I can no longer locate from Birmingham, Alabama said “A Beautiful First Weekend of Summer – Afternoon highs in the 80s with overnight lows in the 60s with relatively low relative humidity”.

In June 2013, an article I can not surprisingly no longer locate said “Record Cold Arctic Temperatures Drop Below Freezing Again”.

In June 2013, an article that I not surprisingly no longer locate said “June this year was the coldest Antarctic June ever recorded.”

In June, 2013, Steamboat, Colorado saw 14 days when high temperatures in didn’t reach 80 degrees.

In June, 2013, a blogger in Texas said: ”I am so grateful for this mild summer we’ve had so far this year. Temps down in the 60′s at night. Oh yes, I am loving it.”

One of the hardest things for Coincidence theorists to get their heads around is that many participants in blogs and web forums are state actors, stooges, Intelligence operatives. This one betrays themselves in numerous ways, one of which is that they obeyed the international news blackout that is in place on this subject by replacing the word “cold” with “mild”. Further, the entire year has been cold, not just the summer. The focus on just the summer is an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”. “Mild summer so far” is one hedge. “Mild summer so far thisyear” is a second hedge.

“Oh yes, I am loving it” takes the, er, heat off of the fact that everybody’s bitching about the fact that it’s been the coldest year in anyone’s memory.

In June, 2013, an article I can no longer locate said “Cooler days more likely for most of eastern Australia”.

In June 2013, climate.gov published “Spring 2013 Recap: Cool temperatures dominate the U.S.”

In June, 2013, at the UN Climate Conference in Bonn, Germany, a delegate explained that the unusually cold weather accompanying the conference was “a perfect example of how global warming is affecting our lives.”

He’s using a propaganda technique that I’ve dubbed a Satanic Inversion, and also a “Trumpian Mind-Fuck”.

In June, 2013, almanac.com said “Mild, wet summer ahead for Asheville, N.C. area”.

In June 2013, Reuters said “Weather across Europe will be cooler than usual nextmonth”.

In June 2013, traverseticker.com said “(Great Lakes) Cool Weather Slowing Summer Kickoff”

In July 2013, CBS Chicago said “Cool Weather Hurting Summer Businesses”

In July, 2013, the Press of Atlantic City, New Jersey said “Too cold for a dip: Ocean temperatures off South Jersey well below normal”.

In July 2013, the sailing magazine Latitude 38 said “This has to be the coldest July ever.”

In July 2013 an article that I can no longer locate from Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: “One of the best starts to July in recent years weatherwise. Lows in the 50s and 60s, highs in the upper 70s to low 80s and plenty of sunshine.”

In July 2013 an article that I can no longer locate said “Pacific Northwest: Mild Weather Continues”.

In July 2013, an article I can no longer locate said “Cool summer weather in the West”.

In July 2013, an article I can no longer locate said “The cool rainy summer”.

In July 2013, an article that I can no longer locate said “(North Texas) Summer weather shocker: Cool and rainy”.

In July 2013, the Weather Journal bravely said “(New York) Weather Journal: Clear and Cool Summer Days are Back”.

In July 2013, theconversation.com said “This summer hasn’t just felt hot. It’s been hot. In fact, the summer of 2012-13 is now the hottest on record.

In July 2013, on Don Croft’s old Etheric Warriors forum, I said “It’s beautifully cool and raining in perfect measure here in Pittsburgh, despite the ‘Nation Broils!’ neurolinguistic programming blasted from every media outlet. I was on a conference call yesterday and everyone parroted the Party Line, ‘can’t stand the heat!’ and ‘can you believe how hot it is?’ When in fact this weekend, early July, the high was a perfect, breezy 87, one of the nicest Summer days I can remember. For the record, I did use the Power of Utterance and rebutted them, saying just what I did in the preceding sentence. No one replied.”

In August 2013, I said “The weather continues to be absolutely gorgeous in Pittsburgh, and unlike any I’ve seen since I was a young boy. Below, you’ll see the continuing rebuttal of the short-lived ‘Nation Broils’ and ‘Hottest in 11,000 Years!’ media hysteria of just a few weeks ago, which had to be shelved due to record breaking cool weather.

In August 2013, americanwx.com said “Impressive “cool” streak in the heat of summer”.

In August 2013, americanwx.com said “Cool summer weather not helping corn crop”.

In August 2013, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) said “U.S. corn growers are expected to produce a record-high 13.8 billion bushels of corn in 2013”. I’ve refuted americanwx.com’s false claim of “coolsummer weather not helping corn crop” by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

In August 2013, almanacnews.com said “Unprecedented July Cold – Arctic Sees Shortest Summer On Record”.

In August 2013, an article that I can no longer locate said “Cool and rainy weather this summer has kept smog from forming in metro Atlanta as it typically does on hot summer days”.

In August 2013, the Pittsburgh City Paper said “Cooler temps, plentiful rain meant bumper crop of wild mushrooms”.

In August 2013, forums.macresource.com said “This rainy cool weather is getting crazy here in the SE”?

In August 2013, wsfa.com said “Alabama summer 2013 one of the coolest on record”. For the record, it was the fifth coolest summer on record in Alabama.

In August 2013, mlive.com said “Record summer ‘cool streak’ poised to end with first 80-degree weather in weeks”.

In September 2013, summing up the coldest summer in memory, a summer when the temperature in Michigan only got above 79 degrees twice during the entire summer, and the fifth coolest summer in history in Alabama, climatecentral.org widened its eyes to simulate honesty and said “Warm and Wet Are the Buzzwords for the Summer of 2013”.

In January 2014, climatedepot.com said “Latest storm likely to make the 2010s the snowiest decade in the east in the NOAA record”. The article goes on to say “It was quite a storm. I have never seen Logan Airport report heavy snow with an air temperature of 1F (not wind chill) before. The ended up with 15.1 inches. Boxford had 23.8 inches.”

In January 2014, carbonbrief.org said “The year 2013 ties with 2003 as the fourth warmest year globally since records began in 1880.”

In January 2014, carbonbrief.org asked “What does 2013 being the 4th hottest year on record tell us about climate change***?***”

In January 2014, the National Weather Service in Cleveland, Ohio said “As we rang in the new year we were in the midst of what would turn out to be the coldest winter in 20 to 30 years***!!***”

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “surprised”. That’s why a Washington Post article from February 2014 said “Surprise! January 2014 was Earth’s 4th warmest on record".

In January 2014, a research ship going down to Antarctica to ‘prove’ global warming had to be evacuated by the Chinese - because it got stuck in the ice.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why an article from the U.K.’s Guardian from January 2014 said “Rapid build up of ice that trapped the research vessel Academik Shokalskiy tells us very little about global warming.”

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “extreme”. That’s why a mysuncoast.com article from February 2014 said “Extreme cold has frozen most of Lake Superior”.

The article goes on to say “A frigid winter is pushing Lake Superior toward a complete ice-over for the first time since 1996, though there’s still a ways to go before you can skate from Duluth to the Soo Locks. Lake Superior had at least some ice across an estimated 91 percent of its surface as of Thursday, according to the Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory. That compares with the 40-year average annual Lake Superior ice coverage for February of just 30 percent.”

Essay: Without using “because that’s there”, “El Nino” or the word “extreme”, explain the precise geophysical mechanisms by which 2013, the fourth-hottest year in all history, and 2014, the hottest year in all history, caused Lake Superior to ice over completely in 2014 for the first time since 1996.

In January 2013, the Daily Telegraph said “U.K. – Children Just Aren’t Going to Know What Snow Is”.

The article continues: “Snow is starting to disappear from our lives. Sledges, snowmen, snowballs and the excitement of waking to find that the stuff has settled outside are all a rapidly diminishing part of Britain’s culture, as warmer winters – which scientists are attributing to global climate change – produce not only fewer white Christmases, but fewer white Januaries and Februaries.”

Can you see how “warmer winters”, “climate change” and “fewer” are all general? As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda.

The article continues: “Global warming, the heating of the atmosphere by increasedamounts of industrial gases, is now accepted as a reality by the international community.”

Can you see how “global warming”, “increased gases” and “international community” are all general? As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda.

The article continues: “According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit of the University of East Anglia, within a few years winter snowfall will become ‘a very rare and exciting event’. ‘Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,’ he said.”

Here’s the University of East Anglia’s Senior Research Scientist Dr. David Viner’s picture:

(Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit of the University of East Anglia)

I’ve included his photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

March 2013 was the fourth-coldest March in the UK since 2010. The temperature stayed below 0°C (32°F) for nine consecutive days. Extensive snowfall occurred on 11 and 12 March in the South East, North and West of England and Wales. Most parts of England, north Wales and the Isle of Man also suffered heavy persistent snowfall on 22 and 23 March 2013.

In December 2014, BBC Weather’s Peter Sloss said the cold temperatures in 2014 “mean it is already colder now than it was during “a good chunk of last winter”, from January to March.”

In January 2015, the U.K’s Gaurdian said “Heavy snow brings travel chaos and disruption to UK…Schools close in Scotland and Northern Ireland, and Manchester airport shuts temporarily as further icy weather forecast”.

In January 2016, BBC News said “The band of snow 100 miles (160km) wide brought heavy falls on higher ground and up to an inch and a half (4cm) in some lower-lying areas, while other places just saw a light dusting.”

December 2017 saw heavy snowfall across England and Wales, with some of the worst hit areas in the West Midlands.

In December 2017, the Coventry Telegraph said “The great snowfall of 2017 - the worst in Warwickshire for 22 years”.

In February 2018, in an hilarious comment on the Telegraph article the we’re discussing that features Dr. Viner, realclimatescience.com published “Children Just Won’t Know What an Honest Scientist Is”.

In March 2014, NOAA said “Winter 2013-2014 Among Coldest on Record”?

In March 2014, NBC News said “Return of El Nino Could Bring Rain, Heat, Misery”

In July 2014, an article that I can no longer locate said “Nature Hits the ‘Pause’ Button On El Nino Development”.

In May 2014, NBC News said “West Antarctic Ice Sheet’s Collapse Triggers Sea Level Rise”.

In September 2014, NASA said “Antarctic Sea Ice Reaches New Record Maximum…the five-day average of Antarctic sea ice extent exceeded 20 million square kilometers for the first time since 1979.”

In April 2014, the Farmer’s Almanac said “This summer will be miserable”.

In July 2014, NOAA said “Each month in 2014 has experienced below normal average temperatures.

In April 2014, Wired threatened “If El Niño Comes This Year, It Could Be a Monster

In July 2014, informthepundits.com said “El Nino 2014, Climate Alarmists Disappointed”.

-

In April 2014, High Country News widened its eyes to simulate honesty and said “Whatto expect when you’re expecting El Nino”.

The article goes on to say “The data are trickling in, and with each passing day it seems more certain: 2014 is going to be an El Niño year, and probably a big one. “I think there’s no doubt that there’s an El Niño underway,” climate scientist Kevin Trenberth of the U.S. National Center for Atmospheric Research recently told Wired.

I’ve got news for you - if you are certain of something, you don’t put “I think” on the front end as a qualifier. Kevin’s a generational Satanist shill, using conscious deception while maintaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

Shill - noun - The word entered English via carny, originally denoting a carnival worker who pretends to be a member of the audience in an attempt to elicit interest in an attraction.

An extended form of German Schieber (“black marketeer, profiteer”) via *shi-la-ber.

Remember, Kevin loves him some weather like it’s his job, and has seen the data trickling in, and knows that the data shows that the quasi-mythical, slightly-warmer-than-normal spot of water in the vastness of the Pacific Ocean is not, in fact, forming.

In May 2014, Scientific American asked “How Low Will Arctic Summer Sea Ice Go***?”***

In May 2014, NOAA said “NOAA: Arctic sea ice extent will be above average this summer (2014)”.

In June 2014, I wrote “By the way, it’s delightfully cool here in Pittsburgh, in mid June. Gorgeous rains in perfect measure…”

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. Two of those many variants are “unprecedented” and “remarkable”. That’s why a Washington Post article from June 2014, said “Unprecedented: Parts of Lake Superior covered in ice almost a week into June”. And it’s why the article goes on to say “This year’s ice has been remarkable in all of its characteristics: duration, extent and thickness.”

In May 2014, BBC described “El Nino’s threat to major food crop yields”.

Spanish wine exports increased 22.4% in volume from 2014 to 2015, to their highest level in history.

In May 2014, an article that I can no longer locate asked “El Nino – Historic?

In June 2014, directly in the face of an El Nino event that never existed, dailykos.com said “2014 just might be the year when El Nino kicks in again”.

In June 2014, directly in the face of an El Nino event that never existed, an article that I can not surprisingly no longer locate wailed “Is the El Nino Dying?

As you can see, these people are Sociopaths.

In June 2014, an article that I can no longer locate said “El Niño is going to make your 2014 miserable”

In late June 2014, climate.gov said “Winter Outlook 2014-2015 U.S. Winter Forecast - After a record year in the Midwest & the East Coast, El Nino will have a big impact going into the 2014-2015 winter season. Here in August we see a 73% chance of El Nino at this point and we feel this is GAME ON in a month or so!”

In June 2014, skepticalscience.com said “Doubts Surface Over 2014 El Nino Development”.

In July 2014, Reuters said “Peru says El Niño threat over, waters cooling and fish returning”.

In July 2014, an article that I can no longer located whined “The 2014 El Niño is looking more and more like a bust.”

In July 2014, stateimpact.npr.org brazenly and falsely claimed “Climate ChangeClouds Future of El Niño Forecasting”.

In July 2014, an article that I can not surprisingly no longer locate said “The Chance of El Nino Drops to 50%”.

In August 2014, Australia’s Advocate, said “El Nino dragging its heels but still on way”.

In August 2014, “A Change in the Wind” said “El Nino – the Lazarus of 2014?” FYI: Something that never lived cannot be miraculously brought back to life.

In August 2014, climate.gov asked “El Niño: Fizzle or Sizzle?” It’s so Middle-Ages that it is spectacular. It’s the “Big Lie” favored by Hitler, Goebbels, small town Mayors the world over.

In September 2014, The National Weather Service, in its monthly El Niño report, again downgraded the chances of the influential weather pattern occurring in the fall or winter. “The odds were 80 percent in May, but were placed between 60 and 65 percent this week.”

In September 2014, theweathernetwork.com said “El Niño and its impact on Winter 2014/15: Pattern resembles last winter”. It’s a spectacular Black magic spell, in that the truth has been uttered - the non-existent 2014 El Nino does, indeed “resemble” the non-existent 2013 El Nino.

As you can see, these people are Sociopaths.

In July 2014, the New York Times said “Rain, Rain, Go Away: June Weather Unseasonably Cool”. The article goes on to say “New Yorkers who have been praying for relief from this year’s brutal winter will soon be getting exactly what they wished for — in the form of an oppressive summer of stifling heat and humidity.

In July 2014, earlyalert.com said “Unseasonably chilly air is headed for parts of the northern and northeastern U.S at the height of summer early next week. Highs may struggle to reach 80 in D.C. next Tuesday and Wednesday with widespread lows in the 50s (even 40s in the mountains).”

In July 2014 I wrote “I guess if you lie steadfastly enough with a straight enough face a certain portion of the rubes will buy the con you are playing. However, no one likes being conned. And once the con artist has been found out, once the rubes have gotten wise to the con, word quickly spreads, and the con artists leave town quickly, usually at night. Hoping to go to the next town to work the con.

With the internet, no more other towns to run to! Anyone who wants to can access this thread, forward the link to their friends. Can you feel the fear on the part of the con artists? I can. It’s palpable.

Here in Pittsburgh, the nicest summer I can remember in my life continues, low-80’s most days, breezy, when 90’s and hot and humid is usual. Funny, I was told it would be the 'hottest on record’…”

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “shocked”. That’s why a Washington Post article from July 2014 said “Poor man’s polar vortex to make shocking summer return in eastern U.S. next week.”

In July 2014, an article that I can no longer locate said “Record Cool in July: 10 Cities On Track For A Cool Summer As Cold Blast Approaches”.

In July 2014, an article that I can not surprisingly no longer locate said “ 'Polar Vortex’ in July: Record Cold Weather on Way to U.S.”

The folks in charge made up a new Punch-and-Judy science term, “Polar Vortex”, as Mil-speak to describe the coldest summer in anyone’s memory, which would later be rebranded into “the hottest year in all history”. You literally cannot make this shit up.

In July 2014, Gawker said “The cool temps are causing people who live east of the Rockies to wonder if 2014 will go down as the year without a summer.”

In July 2014, wkyc.com said “Cleveland Sets New Record Low Friday Morning”

In July 2014, agrimoney.com said “Weather underpins hopes for huge US corn crop”.

I’m sure you know that it is to this moment falsely purported that 2014 was the hottest year in all history. Well, if that’s true, why does the article go on to say “An outlook for temperatures to remain below average throughout the Midwest over the next 10 days “sets the stage for excellent pollination conditions”, said Paul Georgy, president of Chicago broker Allendale. "If the forecast comes true it would make it the fourth coolest pollination period since 1980.

Essay: Without using “but that was there”, “that was then”, “El Nino”, or the word “extreme”, explain the precise geophysical mechanisms whereby the fourth coolest corn pollination period in the U.S. since 1980 took place in 2014, the hottest year in all history.

In July 2014, Real Science said “Coolest Summer On Record In The US”. The article goes on to say “The frequency of 90 degree days in the US has been plummeting for 80 years, and 2014 has had the lowest frequency of 90 degree days through July 23 on record. The only other year which came close was 1992, and that was due to dust in the atmosphere from Mt Pinatubo.”

Essay: without using “because that’s there”, “El Nino”, or the word “extreme”, describe the precise geophysical mechanisms by which the hottest year in history could have a “brutal” winter, and contain the lowest number of 90 degree days through June 23 on record.

The article goes on to say “Northern spring wheat is flourishing in a cool, rainy summer,” said Gail Martell at Martell Crop Projections.

The author used the word “cool” because the international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of the word “cold”.

Essay: Explain how northern spring wheat was flourishing in a cool, rainy summer in the United States in 2014 when 2014 was and is purported to be the hottest year in history.

In August 2014, Missouri’s Truman State University said “Mild weather and abundant rainfall are resulting in a plentiful crop of grapes at the Truman State University Farm.”

In August 2014 I wrote “ It’s just above 80 degrees here in Pittsburgh, PA, early August, 2014. Wait I just checked, it’s actually seventy seven degrees. Absolutely gorgeous weather, and the coolest summer in my memory. I’m documenting the coolest summer on record in the U.S. here, yet again, because I found another news story, in italics, below, which is telling me I only think it’s cool.

It’s amazing that we live in a culture where you can tell someone to disregard their basic senses and they will actually obey, but so it is! Where I work, despite temperatures barely above 80 all summer long (where 90’s are the norm), when people are asked ‘how is it outside?’, I will hear ‘it’s hot!’, ‘it’s brutal!’ “

To my point: In August 2014, in the midst of the coldest summer on record, an article that I can not surprisingly no longer located widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked “Is It A Cool Summer***?*** We’ve actually had an ‘average’ summer, which now feels cool considering how many hot summers have scorched the U.S. in recent years.”

They said the coldest summer in history only felt “cool” because the international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of the word “cold”.

Essay: Explain how 2014, the hottest year in history, could have an ‘average’ summer in the U.S. which only *felt ‘*cool’.

In August 2014, the Washington Post said “Death Valley was cooler than Missoula, Montana on Sunday”.

Did you notice how the propagandist from the Washington Post used the hook-ey “cooler than Missoula” to avoid saying “coldest high temperature on record for the date?” That’s because the international news blackout on the subject forbids the use of the word “cold”.

The article goes on to say “Death Valley, Calif., which is known for being the world’s hottest location, maxed out at a relatively chilly 89 degrees on Sunday.”

Did you notice how the propagandist from the Washington Post used the word “chilly”? That’s because the international news blackout on the subject forbids the use of the word “cold”. As a bonus, the author said that the coldest high temperature on record for the date was only “relatively chilly”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “whopping”. That’s why the article goes on to say “This temperature – nearly 30 degrees below average – was its coolest high temperature on record for the date by a whopping 15 degrees. The previous record of 104 was set in 1945.”

Did you notice how the propagandist from the Washington Post used the word “coolest”? That’s because the international news blackout on the subject forbids the use of the word “cold”.

The author provided the numbers, but carefully hedged by omitting the far more impactful percentage increase between them. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”. In a tirelessly-utilized tactic, the author first shakes the doll of “nearly 30 degrees below average”. They’re trying to get you to stop reading, so that you don’t focus on the margin between the old record and the new.

I had to do the math to learn that the high temperature of 89 degrees in Death Valley, California on August 3, 2013 was 29% below the average high temperature of 115 degrees for that date.

And I had to do the math again to learn that the high temperature of 89 degrees in Death Valley, California on August 3, 2013 was 17% below the previous record low for that date of 104 degrees set in 1945.

The article goes on to say “This was only the eighth time that a high in the 80s has occurred in Death Valley in July or August, and there hasn’t been a high less than 90 since 1984. Weather records in Death Valley go back to 1911.”

If increasing Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere is causing temperatures to increase, how can the coldest high temperature on record in Death Valley for August 3 be from 2014? I’m asking because, to this moment, 2014, the coldest year in all history, is bravely, brazenly and falsely claimed to be the hottest year in all history. That’s why a Washington Post article from January 2015 says “It’s official: 2014 was the hottest year in recorded history”.

Essay: without using “because that’s there”, “El Nino”, the word “extreme”, or “heat from global warming is hiding in the deep oceans”, explain the precise geophysical mechanisms by which the hottest year in recorded history contained the coldest August 3 in all history in Death Valley, California, 17% below the previous record set in 1945.

In September 2014, woods-n-waternews.com said “Some parts of Michigan have record numbers of young goslings this spring. Mild weather highlighted by periodic rain has grasses green and geese are finding unlimited food sources close to area lakes, ponds, marshes, pot holes and farm ponds. I expect this season to be outstanding because there are fantastic numbers of geese in southern Michigan where I hunt.”

In September 2014, an article that I can no longer locate said “El Nino will have a bigimpact going into the 2014-2015 winter season."

“El Nino” is a quasi-mythical, only slightly-warmer-than-normal spot of water in the vastness of the Pacific Ocean.

In September 2014, I said “Incredibly, despite El Nino not occurring, it’s being shaken like a voodoo doll and credited for our upcoming cold winter. This from about a week ago: “El Nino will have a big impact going into the 2014-2015 winter season.”

The only problem is it’s not happening, not occurring, has not begun. From a story posted literally today, you can see that it ‘was expected to have begun’ (italics mine), but ‘the defining characteristics have not yet been established.’ That’s mil-speak for ‘it’s not happening’. They use the pining, hopeful term ‘yet’ to try to keep the withering Black magic spell alive.

In September 2014, Amis, a multilateral agency which is led by the United Nations’ Food and Agricultural Organization, “But while an El Niño event was expected to have begun by this time, the defining oceanic and atmospheric conditions in the Pacific have not yet been established, Amis said. Nonetheless, the probability of seeing El Niño conditions by November is above 60 percent, though the event is likely to be a weak one.”

In November 2014, NASA said “The Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO) is showing a cooling Pacific Ocean”.

In February 2015, climate.gov questioned “Were Model Predictions of El Niño a Big Bust***?***” Spectacularly, and incredibly, the article goes on to say “The model predictions during 2014 were not that shabby.”

On September 11, 2014, South Dakota’s Argus Leader said “Rapid City sees earliest snowfall since 1888”.

The article goes on to say “An early September winter storm in the Black Hills has dumped up to 8 inches of snow in the area, while Rapid City received its earliest snowfall in more than 120 years. Jon Chamberlain, meteorologist with the National Weather Service in Rapid City, said almost 1 inch of snow had fallen in downtown Rapid City by 8:30 a.m. while 2 inches was measured in higher elevations in town.

The snowfall in downtown Rapid City is the earliest in the city since 1888, the NWS said. The previous early snowfall mark was seven-tenths of an inch on Sept. 13, 1970.”

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “unusual”. That’s why the article goes on to say “Chamberlain said while it is unusual for Rapid City to see snowfall this early, it isn’t for the Black Hills.

“It’s a little on the high side, though,” he said.”

Wait, what? Jon Chamberlain, meteorologist with the National Weather Service in Rapid City used the Mil-speak “unusual” in place of “historically-unprecedented. Then he waved the rag doll of “it isn’t for the Black Hills, when the story is about historically-unprecedented snow in Rapid City. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “misdirection” or “the bait and switch”.

Jon, who loves him some weather like it’s his job, used Mil-speak for a second time to describe a 185% margin between the old record and the news as “a little on the high side”.

Essay: Without using “but that’s there”, “El Nino” or the word “extreme”, describe the precise geophysical mechanisms by which Rapid City, South Dakota’s earliest snowfall in history took place in 2014, and why that 2 inches of snow was 185% greater than the previous record of seven tenths of an inch set on September 13, 1970, within the context of 2014 as the hottest year in all history.

Here’s Jon’s picture, in which he’s wearing a Satanic green shirt, is making a purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gesture with his left hand, and which features his left eye, which is known in Illuminist circles as “the eye of Horus”. He figured the rubes would never notice.

As a bonus, he’s got his monitors set up to show Satanic purple and green, and he’s wearing a Satanic green shirt for the photo-op.

(Jon Chamberlain, meteorologist with the National Weather Service in Rapid City, South Dakota. He’s wearing a Satanic green shirt, is making a purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gesture with his left hand, and the photo features his left eye, which is known in Illuminist circles as “the eye of Horus”. He figured the rubes would never notice.)

Now let’s review several LinkedIn profile pictures of rank-and-file generational Satanists, using the same hand gesture that Jon is in the photo immediately above:

(Full Stack Software Engineer. Using the same purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gesture to chin that meteorologist Jon Chamberlain is in the photo immediately preceding this one)

(Product Engineer. Using the same purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gesture to chin (as a bonus, with his left hand) that the full stack software engineer and meteorologist are in the two photos immediately preceding this one. Left eye dominant. The left eye the “eye of Horus”)

(Product Engineer, using the same purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gesture to chin (as a bonus, with his left hand), that the Product Engineer, Full Stack Engineer, and Meteorologist are in the three photos immediately preceding this one. Left eye dominant. The left eye the “eye of Horus”)

They figured the rubes would never notice. They’re hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth. They’re all united by bloodline.

Lastly, let’s look at a high-ranking Illuminist using the same hand gesture as all four of their fellow secret handshake club members are in the four photos immediately above:

(Prominent Illuminist Elvis Presley using the same purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gesture to his chin (as a bonus, with his left hand), that his fellow-conspirators are in the four photos immediately preceding this one).

They say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “parasites fear exposure above all else”.

In November 2014, I said “The weather here in Pittsburgh snapped to winter cold this past weekend at what felt like the perfect time, and the light was extraordinary – like in a Maxfield Parrish painting.”

In November 2014, the controlled-opposition website wattsupwiththat.com said “100 Year Snow Records broken across the South Eastern US on October 31st and November 01st”.

The article goes on to say “It was the earliest and heaviest snow in several places since records have been kept dating as far back as 1880.

In December 2014, BBC Weather’s Peter Sloss said the cold temperatures in 2014“mean it is already colder now than it was during “a good chunk of last winter”, from January to March.”

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “alarmed”. That’s why a kevinmd.com article from November 2014 is headlined “The public’s lack of trust in science is alarming”.

In January 2015, NASA said “The year 2014 now ranks as the warmest on record since 1880”.

In January 2015, NOAA asked “How unusual was the long, cold winter of 2013-14***?***” The article goes on to say “Likelihood of extremely cold winters in Upper Midwest is much reduced, according to new study.”

In January 2015, the Washington Post said “It’s official: 2014 was the hottest year in recorded history”.

Essay: Without using “extreme”, “El Nino” or “but that was there”, describe the precise geophysical mechanisms by which Lake Superior maintained ice cover into June 2014 for the first time in history within the context of 2014 as the hottest year in history.

In January 2015, the U.K’s Gaurdian said “Heavy snow brings travel chaos and disruption to UK…Schools close in Scotland and Northern Ireland, and Manchester airport shuts temporarily as further icy weather forecast”.

“Confidence game. Also, confidence trick; con game – Noun - A swindle in which the victim is defrauded after his or her trust has been won. … These terms, which use confidence in the sense of “trust,” date from the mid-1800s. They also gave rise to confidence man (or con man) for the swindler.”

That’s why a newsmax.com article from December 2014 is headlined “John Casey: Climate Change 'Greatest Scientific Fraud in History’

And it’s why the article goes on to say “The climate change theory that man-made global warming is caused by an increase of greenhouse gases “is the greatest scientific fraud in history,” says John Casey, president of the Space and Science Research Corporation.”

As cooling temperatures forced our literally-blood-drinking Establishment to rebrand it’s “global warming” propaganda to the even more general “climate change”, generational Satanist scientists in position of influence in all the nations have been amending and fabricating temperature records. That’s why an article from the U.K.’s Telegraph from February 2015 says “The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever”.

The propagandist from the Telegraph did what little they could to hedge by walking “fabricating temperature data” back to merely “fiddling”.

Everyone knows that climate science as it is practiced today is a fraud. That’s why a Washington Post article from January 2015 said “Even in 2015, the public doesn’t trust scientists.” And it’s why, in June 2017, futurism.com said “The Public Doesn’t Trust Science. It’s 2017. We Need to Fix This.”

The propagandist in the second example is quite correct; in that the public’s ongoing lack of trust in the fair-seeming conspirators running the con means the game is just about over for them.

“Confidence game. Also, confidence trick; con game – Noun - A swindle in which the victim is defrauded after his or her trust has been won. … These terms, which use confidence in the sense of “trust,” date from the mid-1800s. They also gave rise to confidence man (or con man) for the swindler.”

In February 2015, Carbon Brief widened its eyes to simulate honesty and said “Scientists dismiss claims of “fiddling” global temperature data.

Nothing to see here!

Where “scientist dismiss claims” is an example of the propaganda known as “stonewalling”. That’s because the first rule of politics is “deny, deny, deny”.

Climate science as it is practiced today is a fraud. That’s why an article from the U.K’s Guardian from December 2015 is headlined “Paris Climate Talks Called a ‘Fraud’ By the Father of Climate Science”.

Where the author did what little they could to hedge by putting the word fraud into quotation marks, to call it into question.

The author is referring only-generally to James Hansen, who rose to prominence in the summer of 1988 when he told a US congressional committee that something called the “greenhouse effect” where heat-trapped gases released into the atmosphere was causing global warming with a 99% certainty.

Talk about losing a key witness!

Fraud - noun - wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

In 2016, nearly 75% of Americans did not trust that there was a large ‘scientific consensus’ amongst climate scientists on human behavior being the cause of climate change.

That’s key, in that Confidence games, or “cons” for short, depend on a self-described con “artist” putting on false guise and gaining the trust of a “rube”, whom they wish to take advantage of in some way, or, in criminal parlance, “fleece”. The latter is a reference to sheep, which some of the more alert among the populace at this time have amended to “sheeple”, to describe the crippling docility of the general populace.

In January 2016, BBC News said “The band of snow 100 miles (160km) wide brought heavy falls on higher ground and up to an inch and a half (4cm) in some lower-lying areas, while other places just saw a light dusting.”

In February 2016, directly in the face of the exposure of the Great Big Conspiracy, Skeptical Science assured “No climate conspiracy: NOAA temperature adjustments bring data closer to pristine”.

Describing data that has been deliberately falsified as “closer to pristine” is an example of what George Orwell called “doublethink”.

In February 2016, directly in the face of the exposure of the Great Big Conspiracy, Skeptical Science assured “No climate conspiracy: NOAA temperature adjustments bring data closer to pristine”.

Describing data that has been deliberately falsified as “closer to pristine” is an example of what George Orwell called “doublethink”.

The snowfall season in Bismarck, North Dakota, from July 1, 2016 through January 2nd, 2017 set an all time record of 53.1 inches, 8% above the previous record of 49.3 inches from July 1 1993 through January 2, 1994.

In August 2016, realclearscience.com wrung its hands, took a pinch of snuff, threw itself on the fainting couch and wailed “Why Doesn’t the Public Trust Science***?***”

The public does not trust science because the scientists have been serially caught in the act of fraud and exposed as frauds.

In October 2016, Elon Musk tweeted “Real fraud going on is denial of climate science”

Elon Musk is an Illuminist shill, telling you What To Think.

Here’s his picture:

(Elon Musk and his girlfriend, Grimes)

The photo above is of Elon Musk and his new girlfriend, Grimes. It’s not like they’re not up front about what they’re, er, into. She recently sent him a note saying ““my demon happy birthday” in Russian.

Are you digging his Satanic-inversion priest formalwear?

Now we’ll review a photo of, er, Grimes saying “I love you” in American Sign Language, that she wants to “rock on”, showing her support of the Texas Longhorns football program, or saying “hail, Satan!”, depending upon your perspective on things. You’ll need to use your personal discernment to come to your own conclusions on the matter.

(Elon Musk and his girlfriend, Grimes)

Are you checking out her red hair and fair skin? She’s a bloodline Illuminist insider, just like Elon.

April 22, 2001 - Red hair a legacy of Neanderthal man

October 25, 2007 - An analysis of 50,000-year-old Neanderthal DNA suggests that at least some of the ancient hominids probably had pale skin and red hair.

January 21, 2013 – Red hair seems to run in this family. Also notice that through history, within the old royal families, red hair was common among them. Yet not in the general public. Of course there are many more not mentioned here including Ramses, Anne Boleyn, Richard the Lionheart, Marie Antoinette or Cleopatra.

February 12, 2014 - New DNA tests reveal Britain’s long-lost King Richard III was blue-eyed and likely blond-haired, but they also raise intriguing questions.

November 12, 2018 - It’s likely Neanderthals gave modern Europeans blue eyes, but the gene is extinct in modern humans.

Only the highest-ranking Satanists get to flaunt it. It’s so you think it’s a fringe thing. No, they are legion…and most of them look “normal”.

The first rule of Fight Club is you don’t talk about Fight Club.

In October 2016, Pew said “Pew: Most Americans Don’t Believe in ‘Scientific Consensus’ on Climate Change.”

In November 2016, the Washington Post said “Capital Weather Gang’s winter outlook for D.C.: Colder than last year”.

In December 2016, the mean temperature (the average of high and low temperatures) at Jackson Hole, Wyoming was six degrees below average.

Winter in Jackson Hole Wyoming was ten degrees colder than average in 2016/2017. The highest temperature of the winter of 2016-17 in Jackson Hole, Wyoming was 44 degrees on Feb. 16, 2017.

In 2017, NASA and NOAA said that 2016 was the hottest year in history, while 2017 is, at this writing, purported to be the third-hottest in history.

Essay: Without using the word “extreme”, “because that’s there”, or “El Nino”, explain the role of record heat world-wide on temperatures ten degrees colder than average in Wyoming.

Temperatures in North Dakota were 2.6 degrees below average during the winter of 2016-2017. At this writing 2017 is officially ranked as the third hottest year in all history. The North Dakota Climate Bulletin described a winter that was 2.6 degrees below average as the 55th warmest in history.

I’ve exposed the duplicity of the North Dakota Climate Bulletin by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

Essay: Describe how record high temperatures drove an exponential increase in snowfall in Bismarck, North Dakota in 2017. Then, without using the “yes, but that’s THERE” defense, or “El Nino”, Describe precisely how a winter 2.6 degrees colder than average could be ranked 55th-warmest in all history, and then describe how and why the winter temperature in North Dakota was 2.6 degrees below average during the third-hottest year in all history.

Climate science as it is practiced today is a fraud. That’s why, in 2017, ossfoundation.us said “31,000 Scientists Declare Man Made Global Warming Climate Change a Complete Fraud / Hoax”

In January 2017, the Irish Times said “New Zealand hit by 'weather bomb’ bringing summer snow and flooding”.

Where “hit by weather bomb” is Mil-speak for New Zealand’s climate returning to balance and vitality”.

“Weather bomb” and “rex block” and “polar vortex” are new-school, Trumpian Mind-Fuck memes that I guess have Punch and Judy fans throwing themselves out of their folding chairs. They’re “You’re too stupid to know what they mean” faux-science terms that have a very comic book vibe about them. And that’s coming from a fan from way back. I mean of comic books, not generational Satanist faux-scientists.

In January 2017, climate depot said “Record cold and snow spread globally”.

Essay: Explain how and why record cold and snow could take place simultaneously in all the nations at the beginning of the third-hottest year in all history, coming off the hottest year in all history, and precisely when and where the record heat came into play to reverse the trend.

In January 2017, Mother Jones knowingly sneered “Snow in Florida***?*** Maybe We Can Thank Global Warming”.

That’s an example of what George Orwell referred to as “Doublespeak”, and also of “Doublethink”.In early March, 2017, Jackson Hole, Wyoming’s Rendezvous Bowl’s snow depth reached 158 inches. That beat the old deepest snow depth record of 157 inches that occurred in late March of 1997.

In January 2017, Bismarck, North Dakota’s snowfall record through January 2, set in 1993-94, was broken by 7%, increasing from 49.3 inches to 53.1 inches. In comment, the North Dakota Climate Bulletin said that the winter of 2017/2018 was “the 25th driest on record since 1895 in North Dakota”.

Essay: Explain how the 25th driest winter on record since 1895 in North Dakota produced the most snowfall in the history of the state of North Dakota by a margin of almost ten percent.

Answer: The folks in charge are not your friends, and are lying to you about basically everything, including precipitation in North Dakota.

The temperature in North Dakota was 2.6 degrees below average in 2017.

In January 2017, the mean temperature (the average of high and low temperatures) at Jackson Hole, Wyoming was eleven degrees below average.

In 2017, NASA and NOAA said that 2016 was the hottest year in history, while 2017 is, at this writing, purported to be the third-hottest in history.

Essay: Without using the word “extreme”, “because that’s there”, or “El Nino”, explain the role of record heat world-wide on temperatures ten degrees colder than average in Wyoming and 2.6 degrees below average in North Dakota.

Climate science as it is practiced today is a fraud. That’s why a Fox News article from February 2017 reads “Federal scientist cooked climate change books ahead of Obama presentation, whistle blower charges.”

The article goes on to say “They had good data from buoys,” Bates told the Daily Mail. “And they threw it out and ‘corrected’ it by using the bad data from ships. You never change good data to agree with bad, but that’s what they did – so as to make it look as if the sea was warmer.”

In February 2017, precipitation in Jackson Hole Wyoming in February 2017 was an all-time high 5.75 inches, which was 500% above average and 103% above the previous record of 2.83 inches set in 1962.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. Two of those variants are “mind-blowing” and “wild”. That’s why Jim Woodmency of Mountain Weather said “Snow and water numbers in the mountains might be mind-blowing, but what happened in town this winter was nothing short of being one of the wildest weather winters on record. Snow, rain, cold, warm … we had it all. And we had it over and over and over again.”

Can you see how he threw “warm” in there at the end, so it was the last thought-form you gobbled up?In 2017, early November snow cover in North America was the highest in over a decade.

Here’s Jim Woodmency’s picture:

(Jim Woodmency, of “Mountain Weather”)

I’ve included Mountain Weather’s Jim Woodmency’s picture so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

In March 2017, NBC Boston said “Cold Sticks Around, Snow This Weekend”.

This documents that it’s been cold in Boston to start the winter of 2017, during what is purported to be the third-hottest year in all history.

In March 2017, the New York Times said “Cold will keep half of D.C. cherry blossoms from blooming”.

Essay: Without using the word “extreme”, or saying “that’s there”, describe the role of record heat in the record cold that killed all the cherry blossoms in Washington, D.C. in the spring of 2017.

In March 2017, Fox News said “This was the coldest winter in 32 years”. They inserted the important Illuminist number 32 to avoid having to say “the coldest winter in history”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “stunned”. That’s why an investors.com article from May 2017 is headlined “The Stunning Statistical Fraud Behind The Global Warming Scare”.

The word “stunning” is an example of what is known as “spin”, conjuring a very attractive woman.

In May 2017, theweathernetwork.com said “News - Rex block brings unseasonable cold to Northeast”…

Where “Rex block” is Mil-speak for “The return to health of the ether brings balance and vitality back to the climate of the Northeast”.

“Rex block” is a middle-ages, Punch-and-Judy moron term that has no scientific basis in fact. It’s pure Black magic, conjuring out of the hexagon that would require a separate book of its own. It’s what I’ve dubbed a “Trumpian Mind-Fuck”.

In June 2017, Scientific American said “ ‘I don’t know what month it is anymore’ - It’s so cold in Boston, people are turning their heat on. In June. And they’re not happy about it.”

June is in Summer. In 2017, people were turning their heat on in Boston during the summer in the midst of what is falsely-purported to be the third-hottest year in all history.

The summer of 2017 was among the coldest in history. That’s why an NPR story from July 2017 is headlined “Unseasonable Winter Weather Takes A Bite Out Of Georgia’s Peach Crop”.

Where “take A bite out of “ is a desperate attempt to mitigate and hedge. Just one, tiny, wittle bite!

They’re trying not to write the headline “Historic summer freeze destroys Georgia Peach Crop”. Do you know how hot it usually is in July?

The whole embarrassing affair goes badly off message from the “third hottest year in all history” propaganda.

In July 2017, controlled-opposition mouthpiece wattsupwiththat.com said “Bombshell study: Temperature Adjustments Account For ‘Nearly All Of The Warming’ In Government Climate Data”.

They put “study” on the front end to give the subconscious of the reader the green light to say, “oh, but that was just one study!” The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “unusual”.

That’s why an accuweather.com article from July 16, 2017 is headlined “Central Chile to endure unusual snow, record cold this weekend”. Santiago had not had snow since 2011.

And it’s why AccuWeather Senior Meteorologist Jason Nicholls said “So while snow in the capital is unusual, it is not unheard of," he said. “There was also another instance of snow whitening Santiago in 2007.”

Here’s Jason’s picture:

Jason Nicholls, Senior Meteorologist)

I’ve included it so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like. He and his genetically-related cohorts are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth. You can’t recognize them by their appearance, other than via their serial use of purportedly secret handshakes and hand gestures.

As a tribe they have practiced ritual human sacrifice and cannibalism, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

Essay: Without using “because that’s THERE”, “El Nino” or “Cold Blob”, explain record cold and snow in Chile in 2017 during what is purported to be the third hottest year in all history.

In July 2017 during the coldest summer in anyone’s memory, People.com widened their eyes to simulate honesty and assured “Fall 2017 Is Expected to Be Hotter Than Usual”.

The article continues with a smart-ass, snide-fuck tone: “Don’t get too excited for yourpumpkin spice lattes and cozy sweaters just yet. According to The Weather Channel, the upcoming fall season is expected to be much hotter than usual.”

Can you see how it’s an official prediction of a warmer future? A prediction that’s taking place in a cold present? In a moment, we’ll be getting to the fall they’re predicting, and you’re going to see that it was colder, not warmer, and that the folks in charge are not your friends, and are lying to you about basically everything, including the temperature.

And now, since everyone lived through it, and believed them, and then forgot it, and blew it off, I have to go through this mechanistic repetitive exercise, because the last thing anyone wants to be told is that you’ve been conned, had, taken, fleeced, fucked. Fucked by generational Satanist, One-Percenter fuckers.

If 2017 was the third-hottest year in all history, how or why could a New Zealand Herald article from August 2017 be headlined “2017: NZ’s coldest winter since 2009”?

I’m not surprised that I’m the guy who’s going to break it to you: “2017 was the third-hottest year in all history” is an example of the Big Lie so beloved by Hitler, Goebbels, and small town mayors the world over.

If you tell the Big Lie with the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty, and do it while wearing a natty suit, no one will ever question you.

(‘Go away, batin!’ From ‘Idiocracy’, by Mike Judge, 2006)

That’s because many or most will do anything to remain off the hook of personal responsibility. So, for the con artists, to use their words, “It’s like taking candy from a baby”.

In August 2017, documenting that the summer of 2017 was colder than normal throughout the American South, ABC17.com Missouri said “Unseasonably cool weather likely to hold through middle of August”. Can you see how the cold is going on, and on?

Essay: Without saying “because that’s THERE”, explain how the cold could go on and on through the summer of 2017 in the American South during the third-hottest year in all history.

In September 2017, the U.K.’s Times said “We were wrong — worst effects of climate change can be avoided, say experts”.

Can you see how the headline omits why, specifically they were wrong? Wrong about WHAT? That’s an example of a propaganda technique called “compartmentalization”. The propagandist knows that sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines.

You have to go down to the subhead to read “Scientists admit that world is warming more slowly than predicted”.

Where “warming more slowly” is Mil-speak for “rapidly cooling”.

In October 2017, the UK’s Guardian said “UK faces MONTHS of SNOW: Sinking polar vortex to trigger COLDEST winter since GREAT FREEZE”. The subhead of the article reads “BRITAIN is weeks away from the first major winter whiteout with 2017 shaping up to be the “year of the snowstorm”.

In October 2017, the U.K.’s Independent said “UK weather latest: Britain to face coldest winter in five years, say meteorologists.”

In October 2017, Montana’s daily snowfall record for the month, set in 1914, was broken by 72%, increasing from 8.6 inches to 14.8 inches.

The National Weather Service in Great Falls, Montana said “However, with the power out, we’ll need some time to verify the record.” They’re using a propaganda technique known as “slow-playing”.

In October 2017, thatsmags.com said “Unseasonably Cold Weather Brings Snow to Beijing’s Mountains”.

In October 2017, brownfieldagnews.com said “Unseasonably cold pattern to dominate the Heartland”.

In October 2017, coming off the coldest summer and fall anyone could remember, CNN bravely ran with “Winter 2017-2018: NOAA forecasts warmer winter”.

Well, if that’s true, then why does a bustle.com article from October 9, 2017 say “HowCold Is Winter Going To Be In 2017***?*** Experts Say You Better Bundle Up”.

It’s not true. NOAA is telling the Big Lie so beloved by Hitler and Goebbels. They’re a State propaganda organ, using conscious deception while maintaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

Can you see how they’re predicting a warm future, to avoid having to mention the cold present they were currently stuck in? It’s pure bullshit. Made up smoke blowing, propaganda.

Essay: Without saying “because that’s THERE”, explain how 2017, the third-hottest year in all history, would have an exceptionally cold winter in which you would need to bundle up.

In the face of record cold in all the nations, the article continues: “The worst impacts of climate change can still be avoided, senior scientists have said after revising their previous predictions.”

They told a lie a little too big a little too often, and now are backpedaling.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “unusual”. That’s why a Curbed Seattle article from November 2017, headlined “Seattle hit with early November snowfall” said that “Unusually low temperatures brought early snow”.

To preserve current programming levels, stop reading immediately and affirm that they said Seattle was “hit with” early November snowfall ”because bad news sells”, and that no one would buy the paper if it said “Seattle enjoys beautiful early November snowfall”.

The article goes on to say “Still, today is especially cold. NWS predicted early Friday morning that we’ll set a record for lowest high temperature for the day. Early snow, NWS cautions, doesn’t necessarily mean an especially snowy winter.

In November 2017, Boston.com shoved that Scientific American story from just five months earlier, in June 2017 (the one about a summerless Boston) down the memory hole with “Cold weather is finally coming to Boston this week”.

They’re telling the Big Lie so beloved by Hitler, Goebbels, and generational Satanist small town Mayors the world over.

“In the walls of the cubicle there were three orifices. To the right of the speakwrite, a small pneumatic tube for written messages, to the left, a larger one for newspapers; and in the side wall, within easy reach of Winston’s arm, a large oblong slit protected by a wire grating. This last was for the disposal of waste paper. Similar slits existed in thousands or tens of thousands throughout the building, not only in every room but at short intervals in every corridor. For some reason they were nicknamed memory holes. When one knew that any document was due for destruction, or even when one saw a scrap of waste paper lying about, it was an automatic action to lift the flap of the nearest memory hole and drop it in, whereupon it would be whirled away on a current of warm air to the enormous furnaces which were hidden somewhere in the recesses of the building.”

From “ 1984 ”, by George Orwell, 1949

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything.

That’s why a Scientific American article from November 2017 reads “SurprisingScientists, 2017 Could Be among Hottest on Record.”

“Surprise!”

All of the Media organs on Earth, including Scientific American, are brazenly, impudently, and tirelessly stating the exact opposite of the truth in lock-step, with billions of humans looking at them with their mouths hanging open, like fish.

(“Water? You mean, like in the toilet?” From ‘Idiocracy’, by Mike Judge, 2006)

Old-time con artists referred to their marks as, among many other things, “fish”. In modern times, internet scams are called “Phishing” scams.

In December 2017, the Coventry Telegraph said “The great snowfall of 2017 - the worst in Warwickshire for 22 years”.

In 2017, the precipitation record in California’s northern Sierra Nevada mountain range, set in 1982-83, was broken by 1.35%, increasing from 88.5 inches to 89.7 inches.

In 2017, North Atlantic cooling dropped below 1950s (and 1800s) levels.

In November 2017, the Wisconsin State Farmer said “Unseasonably cold weather slows drydown”.

No, cold weather in Wisconsin in November is in no way “unseasonable”. It’s just that the propagandists are having to live through the coldest year in anyone’s memory while trying to keep to a script that says it was the third-hottest year in all history.

In December 2017, the Washington Post cast this Black magic spell: “Last day of 2017 appears to be the year’s coldest.”

On December 27, 2017, oceanleadership.org sternly lectured “It’s cold outside. But that doesn’t mean climate change isn’t real.”

Where the author has used the hedge “cold” against what was in fact “as cold as it’s been in all history”.

On the same day, on December 27, 2017, the Wisconsin State Farmer said “It’s coldright now. But 2017 was a hot year.”

In the midst of the one of the coldest years anyone could remember, The Wisconsin State Farmer couldn’t get it up to tell the brazen lie “2017 was the third-hottest year in the entirety of human history”, so they hedged like ocean leadership did just above with merely “cold”, and only “RIGHT NOW”. That’s a variant on the bitter “yeah, but that’s THERE” defense.

Can you see how two very similar headlines came out on the very same day out of purportedly-unconnected, er, Media Organs?

Humanity is having to come to terms with the realities of Sham Democracy and Fake News. Those terms didn’t exist when I was young, not because those institutions did not exist, but rather because humanity was in such denial about it that it wasn’t even spoken of. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

In December 2017, at the end of what is falsely purported to be the third-hottest year in all history, the Boston Globe said “Mt. Washington summit breaks daily record low temperature, wind chill”.

To preserve current programming levels, stop reading immediately and affirm “yeah, but that’s THERE.”

It snowed in south Texas on December 8, 2017, including in San Antonio and Austin. Two to three inches fell in Corpus Christi. Corpus Christi has only had eight days of snowfall on record with measurable snow (0.1") dating back to 1948. Last time the city saw snow was Christmas eve 2004 and that was their greatest snowfall on record with 2.3 inches. All during what is falsely purported to be the third hottest year in all history.

It snowed in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on December 8, 2017. It was also an also an historic snow night in Houston, Texas. The city had not seen more than an inch of snow since 2009, and Thursday’s event was the earliest seasonal snowfall on record. During what is falsely purported to be the third hottest year in all history.

Essay: Without saying “yeah, but that’s THERE”, explain how the highest temperatures in history drove record snowfall in Louisiana and Texas in 2017.

To close 2017, let’s review some propaganda from the year in chronological order:

March 2017: “This was the coldest winter in 32 years

NBC Boston, March 2017: “Cold Sticks Around, Snow This Weekend”

May 2017: “Rex block brings unseasonable cold to Northeast”

June 2017, “I don’t know what month it is anymore’ - It’s so cold in Boston, people are turning their heat on. In June.

November 2017: “Cold weather is finally coming to Boston this week”.

November 2017: Snow coverage in the lower 48 states was the highest in history, 19% higher than the previous record, set in 2011.

November 2017: “2017 set to be one of top three hottest years on record”.

January 2018: “2017 was the third warmest year in NOAA’s 138-year climate record”.

If you consume your propaganda as it is dispensed - in controlled, compartmentalized nuggets - it works like a charm. I’m afraid, however, that if you read it serially and in context, that the duplicity that it involves is quite obvious. But that’s why, to read my stuff, you have to sign up for my obscure mailing list, which currently comprises roughly just thirty four sane individuals out of a human population of over seven billion souls.

Now, that’s something to get one’s head around. But, when the school of fish or the flock of birds turns, they do so apparently as one.-

In January 2018, yale.edu said “It’s Official: 2017 Was the Second-Hottest on Record”.

Essay: Without using the “because that’s THERE” defense, or the only-general propaganda meme “Cold Blob”, explain how the water temperature in the North Atlantic dropped to 1950’s levels in 2017, the second hottest year in all history.

In 2018, the North Dakota Climate Bulletin said “Even though the overall winter temperature was 2.6 degrees cooler than average, even though the overall winter temperature was 2.6 degrees cooler than average, this winter was the 55th warmest because of the nature of the distribution of temperatures”.

Where “Because of the nature of the distribution of temperatures” is Mil-speak for “yeah, but that’s there”.

In 2018, surface and subsurface temperatures of the North Atlantic fell to their lowest levels in in more than 30 years, during what NOAA falsely purports was the 22nd consecutive warmer-than-average year for the U.S.

The snow total at the Squaw Valley Ski Area in California for 2018 and 2019 was twice that of the previous record from 2012 and 2013.

In 2019, NOAA said “2018 was 4th hottest year on record for the globe”. In January 2013, National Geographic said “2012 was the hottest year in U.S. And Yes - It’s Climate Change”.

Essay: Using Squaw Valley, California as an example, describe the precise geophysical and climactic mechanisms by which record heat drives record snowfall.

Bonus: Explain why the then-hottest year in all history, 2012, produced 100% less snow than 2018, which was only the fourth-hottest.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “extreme”.

That’s why a World Meteorological Association article from January 2018 reads “Startof 2018 marked by extreme weather”.

The propagandist continues: “The start of 2018 has been marked by extreme weather, including heat, cold, precipitation and high winds, with widespread impacts on public safety…”

Can you see how, in the coldest January in the history of the world, the word “heat” was mentioned first? No quit in them.

“The “bomb cyclone” was followed by a further drop in temperatures, with a number of new daily cold record temperatures being set from 5-7 January.”

Where “drop” in temperatures and “new daily cold record temperatures” are both general.

The author makes no mention as to what is driving the historically-unprecedented cold wave, during what is now falsely purported to be the fourth-hottest year in the history of the world.

In January 2018, USA Today said “Winter storm: Snow and ice likely from Florida to Maine”.

The article continues: “A potent winter storm threatened to dump wind-driven snow and ice from Florida to Maine as a fierce cold wave’s unrelenting grip on the nation.”

Essay: Without using “because that was there”, or “El Nino”, explain how the fourth hottest year in the Earth’s history began with a fierce cold wave having an unrelenting grip on the nation, with snow and ice from Florida to Maine.

In January 2018, abc13.com wagged its bony finger and scowled “Snow in Houston - It happens more than you think”.

In January 2018, US News said “Florida gets first snowfall in almost 30 years”.

Essay: Without using “because that was then” or “because that’s there” or “El Nino”, explain how Florida got its first snowfall in 30 years during the 4th hottest year in all history.

In January 2018, NOAA said “Hard to Believe Now, But 2017 Was Sixth-Warmest Year on Record”.

In propaganda terms, they’re bravely continuing to “stonewall”, pretending it was hot when it was, in fact, cold. They’re using conscious deception with the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

You can lie about something for some finite period of time, but you can’t lie about it forever. Which is why propaganda has a lifespan. That’s why they had to press the “virus hysteria” button, and why they keep pushing it, again and again.

In January 2018, Controlled-Opposition mouthpiece “Climate Depot” said “Warmists Wheel Out “Record Cold Due To Global Warming” Argument”.

They’re pretending to be on the side of right, but what they’ve actually done is gotten the thought form out there verbatim, in quotes, to be grabbed by the subconscious of the reader desperate to clamber off the hook of personal responsibility.

In January 2018, yahoo.com said “Reports: Record-setting blizzard buries New England in over a foot of snow, brings travel to a halt

The author started the headline with “Reports:” so that your subconscious can grasp the straw of “oh, someone must have reported that incorrectly!”

The propagandist knows that the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

Where “record-setting” and “over a foot” are both general. The international news blackout that is in place on this subject forbids the use of any statistics in headlines that would provide insight into the magnitude of the trend I’m documenting here.

“Brings travel to a halt” wrenches the consciousness of the reader away from historically-unprecedented snow.

In January 2018, CNN put this hysterical spin on the coldest winter ever in what is falsely purportedly to be the third-hottest year in all history: “Winter ‘bomb cyclonethreatens US: Live updates”.

In January 2018, HuffPost said “Winter Storm Hitting East Coast Could Shatter All-Time Cold Record”.

The article goes on to say “The weather should warm up by early next week, but the ongoing frigid temperatures could make the start of 2018 one of the coldest on record.”

Now, how an entire region could be afflicted with the ongoing coldest temperatures in history during what is purported to be the fourth-hottest year in history of is a question that will boggle the minds of elementary school children I guess until the end of time.

The answer, of course, is that one must narrow one’s eyes and say bitterly, “yeah, but that’s THERE.”

Claiming the coldest year in history is (just about) the hottest year in history is an example of the “Big Lie” so beloved by Hitler and Goebbels. Our about-to-be-former Teleprompter-reader known as “President Trump” used another to get elected: “Make America Great Again!” It’s the same one Hitler used.

In January 2018, the Washington Post used two successive moronic, made-up memes with “ 'Bomb cyclone’ to blast East Coast before polar vortex uncorks”.

The writing is at the level of those who would watch and enjoy a “Punch and Judy” puppet show. “Uncorks” makes it seem fun and celebratory.

In 2018, the North Dakota Climate Bulletin said “Even though the overall winter temperature was 2.6 degrees cooler than average, even though the overall, this winter was the 55th warmest because of the nature of the distribution of temperatures”.

Essay: describe precisely how “the nature of the distribution of temperatures” caused a winter in North Dakota 2.6 degrees colder than average to be ranked 55th-warmest in all history.

Extra Credit: Without using the “yes, but that’s THERE” defense, or “El Nino”, describe how and why the temperature in North Dakota was 2.6 degrees below average during the third hottest year in all history.

In January 2018, the controlled-opposition Mouthpiece “Wattsupwiththat” said “Warmists Wheel Out “Record Cold Due To Global Warming” Argument”.

It’s tricky. While pretending to be a “good guy”, the propagandist knows that the mouth-breathing, article-skimming Coincidence Theorist reader will gobble “record cold due to global warming” down whole, and move on, because they are eager to grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

In January 2018, ocregister.com used precisely the same technique with “Climate Alarmists Say Record Cold Is a Sign of Warming”.

However, it is interesting to note that “DUE TO global warming” has been hedged back to “a SIGN OF warming”, which also omits “GLOBAL”. It’s two successive admissions by the propagandist that they’d overreached.

In January 2018, with the record cold nowhere near at an end, the New Jersey Herald said “Record cold finally coming to an end “.

The annual snowfall record for Yankton, South Dakota for January 20, set in 2018, is 14.2 inches, 89% above the previous record of 7.5 inches set in 1982. The National Weather Service said “Blizzard Paralyzes Much of Region; Yankton Sees Record” and only-generally that the new record “shattered” the old.

In January 2018, ABC13.com narrowed its eyes bitterly, shook its fist and said “Snow in Houston – It happens more than you think”.

In January 2018 notalotofpeopleknowthat.com said “New York’s Temperature Record Massively Altered By NOAA”.

On average the mean temperatures in Jan 2014 were 2.7F less than in 1943. Yet, according to NOAA, the difference was only 0.9F.

Somehow, NOAA has adjusted past temperatures down, relatively, by 1.8F.

Indeed, it is arguably worse than that. You will notice that there is an outlier in Syracuse, which suggests that 2014, quite nonsensically, was warmer. Syracuse’s temperature station is, however, based at the International Airport there, slap bang in between runways. (The blue marker is the current site).

Aerial view of Syracuse Airport, with temperature station next to the runways, positioned in the exhaust stream of taking off and landing jets, to get the temperature number up higher.)

The weather station has been at the same location, to within a few hundred yards, since 1929, when it looked like this. During the war it was used as a flight training centre. Now it is an international airport, with two asphalt runways handling nearly 2 million passenger a year.

Clearly, given the divergence in temperatures between Syracuse and the other six divisional sites, there is a massive UHI effect here. If we exclude Syracuse, which clearly should not be used for climate purposes, the average difference between 1943 and 2014 rises to 3.3F.

This means that NOAA has adjusted temperatures by an astonishing 2.4F, or about 1.3C.

Over 1000 snow and cold records were set in March 2018. Accuweather only-generally said “The winter that wouldn’t end: cold continues, sets records”.

Climate science as it is practiced today is a fraud, and everybody knows it. That’s why an ajc.com article from March 2018 is headlined “The majority of Americans do not believe global warming will pose a serious threat within their lifetime, a new opinion poll has revealed.”

The author did what little they could to hedge by tacking “poll” on the end of the headline, to give the subconscious of the reader the green light to say “oh, but that was just one poll!”. The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

In April 2018, isc.ac.uk said “ ’The Mail on Sunday’ admits publishing more fake news about climate change.”

Climate science as it is currently practiced is a fraud. That’s why a New American article from September 2018 is headlined “Al Gore Caught Lying About Climate Change — Again”.

Lying - adjective - to make a false statement with the intention to deceive

In July 2018, the Scientific American Blog Network published “(Dis)trust in Science”. Can you see how they bravely chopped up the word “distrust”, because they couldn’t bear the scientific truth of “Distrust in Science”?

In August 2018, the Spectator said “It’s not science I don’t trust – it’s the scientists”. This is a last-ditch defense against the collapse of the confidence game. They’re trying to take your eyes off the fact that the fix is in from the top by using the “a few bad apples” defense, that is tirelessly and endlessly utilized in Politics.

In December 2018, timescale.com published “Jim Cochran: The facts show that climate change is a hoax, with redistribution of wealth as the goal”.Tbi

In January 2019, Psychology Today published “Climate Change Denial”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why the article reads “Why do so many people persist in resisting the reality of climate change? The psychology of denial offers some clues.”

Wait, what? One does not “resist” a reality. It’s a signal underscoring of the fact that it is a set of religious beliefs, a literal cult that so many people are resisting being forced into.

In October 2018, Weather.com said “Over 17 Inches of Snow Fell in North Dakota and It’s Only October”.

In October 2018, the National Weather Service office in Grand Forks, North Dakota had a record 6.1 inches of snow, 103% above the previous record of 3 inches set in 1921.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “unbelievable”. That’s why Andrew Moore of the National Weather Service, Grand Forks said “It’s kind of unbelievable that this happened in October.”

That’s to give the subconscious of the reader the green light to say “I don’t believe it”. The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

Here’s Andrew Moore’s picture:

(Andrew Moore, National Weather Service, Grand Forks, North Dakota)

I’ve included his photograph so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in position of marginal influence looks like. As a bonus, he’s wearing a Satanic green sweater.

In November 2018, BBC News published “Trump on climate change report: 'I don’t believe it’.” Trump is a scripted Bad-Cop asshole. That quote came up in front of him on the teleprompter he was reading, and he read it, with conviction. And some large percentage of the population willfully refuses to believe that he reads a teleprompter, and are herded into the pen of “only assholes like Trump think that!”

The North Dakota Climate Bulletin ranked the winter of 2017/2018 as “the 25th driest on record since 1895 in North Dakota”.

Essay: Explain how the 25th-driest winter on record since 1895 in North Dakota and the third-hottest year in all history produced the most snowfall in the history of the state of North Dakota - with the new snowfall record more than doubling the old.

Climate science as it is currently practiced is a fraud. That’s why a townhall.com article from November 2018 is headlined “ ‘We Really Muffed The Error Margins’: Global Warming Report Rendered Worthless After Scientists Point Out Flaw In Ocean-Warming Survey”.

It’s a masterful piece of spin, in which the picture is painted of a great work thrown out because of mean-spirited nit-picking.

The word “falsified” is replaced by “muffed”, to imply that it’s not a Great Big Conspiracy exposed by what was known in the old days as “fact checking”, but rather just a simple math error on the part of an otherwise well-meaning team of scientists.

In November 2018, Fox News used the same ploy with “Error in major climate study revealed – warming NOT higher than expected”. It’s not a Great Big Conspiracy, exposed by what was known in the old days as “fact checking”, but rather just a simple math error on the part of an otherwise well-meaning team of scientists.

On December 7, 2018, Lubbock, Texas received a record 10 inches of snow. The historical monthly record for the entire month of December is 11 inches. Lubbock City Manager Jarrett Atkinson said “That is significant”.

Here’s his picture, using purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gestures:

(Jarrett Atkinson, City Manager, Lubbock, Texas, using purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gestures)

I’ve included his photo so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

They’re hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth, figuring the rubes would never notice.

You can’t recognize them by their appearance, that is beyond their almost-continuous use of supposedly “secret” hand signs. You can only recognize them by the codified, highly-repetitive way in which they speak, and write.

We’re obviously going to have to recognize and come to terms with this if we’re going to make progress as a species.

But they say that the hardest part of a problem is realizing that you have one.

And remember - when cons collapse, they do so in a rush, like a house of cards.

On December 7, Lubbock, Texas received a record 10 inches of snow. The historical monthly record for the entire month of December is 11 inches. Lubbock City Manager Jarrett Atkinson said “That is significant”.Snow cover across North America in November 2018 was the highest in recorded history, an estimated 5.24 million square miles, 2.5% above the previous November record of 5.11 million square miles set in 2014. The US experienced cold and stormy weather and this resulted in some of the earliest snowfalls ever recorded in such places as Houston, Texas and Monroe, Louisiana. Can you see how, during what are purported to be the hottest years in all history, North America had more snow than it ever did at any other time in history?

The author from the controlled-opposition website Wattsupwiththat did not make any mention as to what’ might be driving the increase. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”. They also don’t make any mention of record precipitation and cold concurrently taking place on all of the other continents. This is an example of the propaganda technique called “compartmentalization.”

On December 9, 2018, Roanoke, Virginia had it’s snowiest December day in history, with 15 inches, which was % above the previous record of 14.6 inches set in 1969.

On December 9, 2018, seven inches of snow fell in Raleigh, North Carolina, the most to fall during December in a single day since 1958 and tied for the third most on record. As the city’s average seasonal snowfall is just over seven inches, it saw a winter’s worth of snow from this one event.

In January 2019, thenationalnews.com said “Europe shivers amid record snowfall and low temperatures”

In January 2019, directly in the face of the coldest winter on record in the U.K., the Express narrowed its eyes and asked suspiciously “Will 2019 be the coldest winter on record in the UK***?***”

The propagandist continues: “The mercury may be dropping but Britain has seen much worse”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. Two of those variants include “extreme” and “exceptional”. That’s why a dev.totalmobile.uk article from January 2019 reads “Extreme weather 2019 Records broken, exceptional snowfall Austria”.

Can you see how “records broken” is general? What records? Broken by what sort of margin?

As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda. Since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, this hedging generality goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” awareness of the scope of the positive change I’m documenting here.

In January 2019, Controlled-Opposition mouthpiece wattsupwiththat.com said “Global Warming Brings Deadly Snowfall to Germany and Austria”.

• In January 2019, in support of fake climate change propaganda put forward in the face of the coldest weather in human history, National Geographic explained “Why cold weather doesn’t mean climate change is fake”.

• The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “extreme”. That’s why a New York Times article from January 2019 wiped the drool from its chin and asked “Why Is the Cold Weather So Extreme if the Earth Is Warming***?***”

• In January 2019, fox19.com said “Tri-State breaks record for most snow on January 13th”.

The story is from Cincinnati, Ohio. Under the false guise of familiarity, the author used “Tri-State” to make the subject virtually unsearchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Can you see how “breaks record” and “most snow” are both general? As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda. Since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, this hedging generality goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” awareness of the scope of the positive change I’m documenting here.

The article continues: “Sunday broke the record for the most snow that has ever fallen on January 13th in the Tri-State area.”

They’ve used the same hedging generalities and verbiage to get the reader to shut off their mind and turn the page.

The article continues: The previous record daily total was 4.8 inches in 1939. This Sunday, 5.9 inches fell.”

I’m sure you noticed how they provided the numbers of the old and new records, but carefully hedged by omitting the far more impactful percentage increase between them. So, I had to do the math. The new record is 23% above the old. Such records are usually broken by tiny margins.

The new January record for snowfall in Caribou, Maine, from 2019, is 34% above the previous record, set in 1991. Wait, what? In January 1991, The Los Angeles Times said “1990 Hottest Year on Record, Data Shows”. In January 1992, the Washington Post said “1991 is called ‘2nd Warmest’ Year On Record”. In January 2020, NASA said “2019 Was the Second Warmest Year On Record”.

Thus, what were at the time the hottest years in all history, back to back, Caribou Maine had the most snow, ever, in all history. And, later, in 2019, at this writing adjudged to be the second-hottest in all history, got a third more snow than it ever had, in all history.

Essay: Explain the crucial role played by record high temperatures in record January snowfall in Caribou, Maine.

Answer: I’ve exposed the con artists in charge of things via what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

The author provided the old and new records, but carefully withheld the percentage increase between them, saying only the the new record “broke” the old. So I had to do the math. That’s an example of a propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Such records are usually broken by tiny margins. Here the record was stood for almost thirty years, and then was suddenly broken by a huge margin.

The author makes no mention of the fact that this record is part of a larger, wider trend. That’s an example of a propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

There’s clearly been some great positive change in the environment in Maine.

The author makes no mention as to what might be driving the quantum increase in precipitation. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”. They’re desperate to keep you from recognizing that precipitation varies directly with the health of the ether.

Climate science as it is currently practiced is a fraud. That’s why a realclimatescience.com article from January 2019 is headlined “Accelerating Sea Level Fraud In Climate Science”.

In February 2019, newscats.org said “Remember End Of Pine Forests? Never Mind”

The story goes on to say “Another climate panic collapses: recent harsh winters have killed off invasive pine beetles thought to be linked to global warming”.

The author doesn’t let on that the “invasive” pine beetles were in fact placed in those forests by what we euphemistically call “secret agents” on behalf of the barely-closeted Death worshippers they work for. Most incomprehensible to the general populace is the fact that many or most of them have day jobs as “environmentalists” which allow them to perform such acts of environmental terrorism unsuspected.

Essay: Without using “because that’s there”, the word “extreme”, or “El Nino”, explain the geophysical and atmospheric mechanisms by which the hottest years in history have produced exceptionally cold winters.

A king5.com story from February 2019 said “In recent years, the most snowfall Seattle experienced was in 2017 (13.2 inches total) and in 2012 (11.1 inches).”

By using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”, we’ve learned that the National Weather Service assured us on the front end that the snowiest year in the history of Seattle would not be especially snowy. And we learned that the third hottest year in history produced unusually early snow and the most snow ever in all history in Seattle. To preserve current programming levels, stop reading immediately, narrow your eyes bitterly as if you were in a record snowstorm and say “yeah, but that’s THERE.”

The author omitted any mention of record cold in Seattle from the headline because they know that sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines. That’s an example of a propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

They’re trying to blunt your awareness of record cold in Seattle because it’s bravely but falsely claimed that 2017 was the third hottest year in the Earth’s history.

In February 2019, gonevadacountry.com said “Perched on Donner Summit in the Northern Sierra, Sugar Bowl Resort has received 267 inches of snow so far this month, shattering its previous snowfall record of 263 inches in February 1993.

In January 1993, United Press International said “Winter of 1992 warmest on record.” In January 2020, NASA said “2019 was Second Warmest Year on Record”.

The two largest snowfall years in Sugar Bowl’s history were in 1992/93 during what was then the warmest winter on record, and 2018/2019, asserted as the second-hottest year in all history.

Essay: Without using the terms “extreme weather”, “atmospheric river” or “bomb cyclone”, or saying “yeah, but that’s THERE”, explain the crucial role of record heat as a driver of record snowfall.

Bonus: Explain why the 2018/2019 record was 1.5% above the previous record from 1992/1993, when the temperatures were identically broiling.

The Washington Post author does not make mention of the fact that the snowfall record at Sugar Bowl is part of a larger, wider trend. That’s an example of a propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

There’s clearly been some quantum improvement in the environment in California.

The author makes no mention as to what might be driving the quantum increase in precipitation. They’re desperate to keep you from recognizing that precipitation varies directly with the health of the ether.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “unclear”.

That’s why a BBC article from April 2019, headlined “Canadian PM Trudeau Heckled at Climate Change Address” reads “Canadian PM Justin Trudeau was interrupted several times as he gave a speech on climate change, but the hecklers’ motivation remains unclear.”

(Justin Trudeau)

Can you see how “heckled”, “climate change” and “unclear” are all general?

In February 2017, Teen Vogue said “Check out these photos of Justin Trudeau, Canada’s Prime Minister…just another dude with floppy boy-band hair and piercing blue eyes.”

Justin Trudeau is a bloodline Illuminist insider, and that bloodline is Neanderthal.

I’ll walk you through it briefly:

A Georgian Journal article from August 2016 reads “Blue Eyes Originated 10,000 Years Ago in the Black Sea Region”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why the article goes on to say “A team of researchers from Copenhagen University have located a single mutation that causes the mysterious phenomenon of blue eyes

In November 2018, Quora defensively questioned “Did the Neanderthal DNA give European blue eyes***?*** “

The article goes on to say “It’s likely Neanderthals gave modern Europeans blue eyes, but the gene is extinct in modern humans.” Wait, what? The gene for blue eyes is in no way “extinct”. Blue-eyed people are born ever day, however I must take pains to note that only a tiny fraction continue to practice the ritual human sacrifice and cannibalism that have been the hallmark of the distinct and separate species of human from prehistory to this moment.

The propagandist from Quora is desperate to keep a lid on what “history” actually represents. The truth being that the Neanderthal invaded every nation on Earth, killed all the men, and took all the women.

But don’t take my word for it:

And they warred against the Midianites, as the Lord commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Numbers 31, King James Bible

I’m talking about the distinct and separate race known to history as “the Neanderthal”, who invaded Europe from the Caucasus way back when, and killed all the men not of their race, and took all the women, to take over the bloodline.

That’s why a harvard.edu article by C. Finlayson from November 2008 says “This paper examines the distribution of Neanderthal populations across Europe and the Middle East. Key geographical variables are used to identify major population strongholds. Four are identified: southern Iberia, Atlantic Europe, Black Sea-Aegean and coastal Italy.”

Those being the first footholds, where their distinct and separate culture could be identified. Prior to the invasion and assimilation of the entirety of Europe and what we now call “the British Isles”.

Speaking of the literally-blood-drinking Neanderthal invading the British Isles, a youtube article from August 2010 is headlined “12-Year-Old Discovers All U.S. Presidents Are Direct Descendants of King John Of England”.

It’s a bloodline thing. A bloodline carefully husbanded and guarded down through the Millenia. With a titanic smoke screen, a gigantic confidence game surrounding what, precisely, that bloodline is.

Here’s a “reconstruction” of a Neanderthal from the Human Evolution Museum, Junta de Castilla y Leon, Spain:

(“reconstruction” of a Neanderthal from the Human Evolution Museum, Junta de Castilla y Leon, Spain)

Are you checking out his small brown eyes, his wide, flat nose, and his brown skin?

While this is, in fact, what a Neanderthal actually looks like:

Red/Blonde-haired, blue-eyed, fair-skinned King John I of England)

An article from April 2001 that I unsurprisingly can no longer locate confirms “Red hair a legacy of Neanderthal man”.

In October 2007, Nature News said “An analysis of 50,000-year-old Neanderthal DNA suggests that at least some of the ancient hominids probably had pale skin and red hair.”

January 21, 2013 – Red hair seems to run in this family. Also notice that through history, within the old royal families, red hair was common among them. Yet not in the general public. Of course there are many more not mentioned here including Ramses, Anne Boleyn, Richard the Lionheart, Marie Antoinette or Cleopatra.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why a web vision article from October 2015 is headlined “The Mystery of Neanderthal Large Eyes”.

Large eyes, you know, like England’s King Richard II:

(King Richard II of England, with the Neanderthal’s parchment-white skin, large blue eyes, red hair)

He has parchment-white skin, large blue eyes, red hair.

Wikipedia: “Richard II was said to be very attractive; his hair was between red andblond, and he was light-eyed with a pale complexion.”

The literally-blood-drinking, cannibal Neanderthals: “Grisly evidence of Neanderthal cannibalism uncovered in a Belgian cave”, Washington Post, July 2016.

In May 2009, the U.K.’s Guardian flipped it on its head with a hit-piece entitled “How Neanderthals met a grisly fate: devoured by humans”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why the article goes on say “One of science’s most puzzling mysteries - the disappearance of the Neanderthals - may have been solved. Modern humans ate them, says a leading fossil expert.”

When the fact of the matter is that the Neanderthal ate other raceshumans…and used their superior strength, great size, and natural ferocity to take over human culture, killing the men and taking the women, until they sat on every throne and controlled the bloodline in every nation.

Like all of the the fine, red-haired, blue-eyed, genetically-related, literally-blood-drinking folks featured in this article. Sorry to rain on the parade, but that includes dream-boat Justin. These days, they keep their, er, religious practices way on the down-low.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “intrigued”. That’s why a CNN article from February 2014 reads “New DNA tests reveal Britain’s long-lost King Richard III was blue-eyed and likely blond-haired, but they also raise intriguing questions.”

It’s vital to remember, that we’re not just talking about a separate race, but, further, a distinct and separate species.

That’s why a Genetic Literacy Project article from February 2014 hedged by asking “Were Neanderthals a different species***?***”

And it’s why an NBC News article from November 2014 said “Were Neanderthals a Separate Species***?*** Scientists Say Yes, By a Nose”.

And it’s why a humanorigins.si.edu article from July 2015 asked “Why are Homo sapiens and Neanderthals considered to be separate species***?***”

May 2019 was Denver’s coldest May in 24 years And May finishes as Denver’s wettest overall month in two years. During what is falsely purported to be the second-hottest year in all history.

The subhead reads “More than a dozen people have been killed across the centre of the continent during an extreme cold snap”

Where “extreme” triggers the “extreme weather” meme/thought form, while “snap” implies hopefully “it will be over in a snap!”

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. Two of those variants include “intense” and “wild”.

That’s why a USA Today article from February 2021 reads “Is global warming behind record cold, intense storms and tornadoes amid global warming: could there be a connection***?***” And it’s why the article goes on to say “The U.S. has endured a wild stretch of intense winter weather lately thanks to the polar vortex. Could climate change have caused this?”

Now, the fact that they’re pushing this claptrap forward in the face of record-low tornadoes and the definitive global cooling that I’m documenting in this exhaustive, highly-repetitive article really speaks to the brazenness of these perpetrators, and how close to the end of their long dark road that they really are.

The ace hidden in their boot being the knowledge that it doesn’t have to be logical, or reasonable, or even sane for the public to gobble it up. The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “topsy-turvy”. That’s why an NBC News article from February 2021 explained “How ‘topsy turvy’ polar vortex brought record freeze to Texas”.

Can you see how the propagandist from NBC obeyed the strict rules of the international news blackout on the subject by replacing “record cold” with “record freeze”?

In propaganda terms, it’s what is referred to as a “hit-piece”, trying to “compartmentalize” the coldest temperatures ever seen in history across the American south merely to Texas.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “unsure”. That’s why the article goes on to say “Around the North Pole, winter’s ultra-cold air is usually kept bottled up 15 to 30 miles high. That’s the polar vortex, which spins like a whirling top at the top of the planet. But occasionally something slams against the top, sending the cold air escaping from its Arctic home and heading south. It’s been happening more often, and scientists are still not completely sure why, but they suggest it’s a mix of natural random weather and human-caused climate change.”

So, a general “something” slams into the metaphorical “top”, but we’re not allowed to know specifically what did the slamming, or why. Only the general “climate change” is shaken like a voodoo doll as the “climate scientist” dances about, chanting incantations.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. Those variants include “topsy-turvy”, “unusual”, “crazy” and “breakdown”. That’s why the article goes on to say ‘It’s been a major breakdown,’ said Jennifer Francis, a climate scientist at the Woodwell Climate Research Center on Cape Cod. ‘It really is the cause of all of these crazy weather events in the Northern Hemisphere. It’s been unusual for a few weeks now — very, very crazy,’ Francis said. ‘Totally topsy-turvy’.”

Ms. Francis, a climate scientist, has just described - with a straight face - an unusual, crazy, topsy-turvy brakedown in which something slams into the spinning top allowing cold air to escape from it’s Arctic home. She’s using conscious deception while retaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

‘There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.’

- George Orwell

For those keeping score, scientists are not supposed to use words such as “crazy”, “topsy-turvy”, or ever, ever say “very, very”.

Here’s Jennifer’s picture, where she’s wearing a Satanic green blazer in front of a Satanic purple background while using purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gestures:

(Jennifer Francis, Woodwell Climate Research Center, Cape Cod, MA, in Satanic green blazer in front of Satanic purple background)

(Historical documentation of purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gestures)

I’ve included Jennifer’s picture so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

For any lingering coincidence theorists in the readership, here are several LinkedIn profile pictures of rank and file generational Satanists using the same purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gestures that the Woodwell Climate Research Center’s Jennifer Frances is two photo’s above:

(Full Stack Developer. Satanic purple shirt. Fair skin. Redhead. Using the same purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gestures that the Woodwell Climate Research Center’s Jennifer Frances is two photo’s above)

(Full Stack Developer. Satanic purple shirt. Using the same purportedly-secret lluminist hand gestures that the Full Stack Developer and Climate Researcher are in the photos above. Looking left)

As you can see, they’re hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth, figuring the rubes will never notice.

On October 11, 2021, NPR said “it will be unseasonably warm today in Pittsburgh, with highs around 80 degrees”.

The high in Pittsburgh, PA on October 11, 2021 was 74 degrees.

On October 11, 2021, NPR’s prediction of the high temperature for the day was inflated by 8.1% above the actual high temperature (80 degrees vs. 74 degrees).

On October 12, 2021, NPR said “it will be unseasonably warm today in Pittsburgh, with highs around 80 degrees”.

The high in Pittsburgh, PA on October 12, 2021 was 75 degrees.

On October 12, 2021, NPR’s prediction of the high temperature for the day was inflated 6.6% above the actual temperature (75 degrees vs. 80 degrees).

On October 13, 2021, NPR said “it will be unseasonably warm today in Pittsburgh, with highs around 80 degrees”.

At 1:30 p.m. on October 13, 2021, the temperature in Pittsburgh, PA was 70 degrees. The high in Pittsburgh, PA on October 13, 2021 was 72 degrees.

On October 13, 2021, NPR’s prediction of the high temperature for the day was inflated 11% above the actual temperature (72 vs. 80 degrees).