Jeff Miller's Top Twenty Most Popular Articles of 2022

“The world order is only parasitic…so there’s no reason to fear them. We are the ones in charge and it only takes a few people of conscience, focusing on the solutions to problems, to turn things around.”

- Don Croft

Now, I’ll be the first to admit that calling an article read by less than 100 individuals in a world inhabited by over seven billion people is a bit of a stretch.

But that’s why I put that quote from Don Croft up at the top.

Jeff Miller’s Top Twenty Most Popular Articles of 2022

1. Generational Satanists comprise roughly 22.5% of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth

March 8, 2022 - 66 views

2. Why did creek chubs in Nebraska suddenly triple in size in 2022? Nebraska’s premier expert on fish offers no suggestion. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”

May 8, 2022 - 64 views

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I’m a woman’s man, no time to talk
Music loud and women warm, I’ve been kicked around
Since I was born

And now it’s alright, it’s okay
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand
The New York Times’ effect on man

From “Stayin’ Alive”, by Morris Gibb, Robin Gibb and Barry Gibb, 1977

“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.”

― George Orwell

“The press is a gang of cruel faggots. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for fuckoffs and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and masturbate like a chimp in a zoo-cage.”

― From “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”, by Hunter S. Thompson, 1971

Don’t wanna be an American idiot
One nation controlled by the media
Information Age of hysteria
It’s calling out to idiot America
Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation
Where everything isn’t meant to be okay

From “American Idiot”, by Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong, 2004

3. In 2021, a BigData analysis of 145 countries showed that vaccination against Covid-19 increased deaths from the engineered virus by an average of 463.13%, and increased cases by an average of 261%

August 9, 2022 - 63 views

“Untruth naturally afflicts historical information. There are various reasons that make this unavoidable. One of them is partisanship for opinions and schools. If the soul is impartial in receiving information, it devotes to that information the share of critical investigation the information deserves, and its truth or untruth thus becomes clear. However, if the soul is infected with partisanship for a particular opinion or sect, it accepts without a moment’s hesitation the information that is agreeable to it. Prejudice and partisanship obscure the critical faculty and preclude critical investigation. The result is that falsehoods are accepted and transmitted.”

— Ibn Khaldun, 1379 A.D.

4. The 20% increase in size of the Georgia state record hickory shad from 2021 to 2022 is 4,066% greater than the .48% average annual increase in size of the species there from 1995 to 2021

March 15, 2022 - 56 views

5. Watcher of the Skies - the Georgia state record red grouper from 2021 was 36% larger than the previous record holder from 2012

February 11, 2022 - 55 views

Watcher of the skies, watcher of all
His is a world alone, no world is his own
He whom life can no longer surprise
Raising his eyes beholds a planet unknown

Tony Banks and Michael Rutherford, from “Watcher of the Skies”, off “Foxtrot”, by Genesis, 1972

Then felt I like some watcher of the skies
When a new planet swims into his ken.

From “On First Looking into Chapman’s Homer”, by John Keats, 1817

6. Collusive agreement between two or more persons to the detriment of a third : conspiracy. b archaic : fraud, trickery

January 25, 2022 - 52 views

con·fi·dence game- confidence trick; plural noun: confidence tricks; noun: confidence game; plural noun: confidence games

a swindle in which the victim is persuaded to trust the swindler in some way.

'Tis surprising to see how rapidly a panic will sometimes run through a country. All nations and ages have been subject to them. Britain has trembled like an ague at the report of a French fleet of flat-bottomed boats; and in the fifteenth century the whole English army, after ravaging the kingdom of France, was driven back like men petrified with fear; and this brave exploit was performed by a few broken forces collected and headed by a woman, Joan of Arc. Would that heaven might inspire some Jersey maid to spirit up her countrymen, and save her fair fellow sufferers from ravage and ravishment!

Yet panics, in some cases, have their uses; they produce as much good as hurt. Their duration is always short; the mind soon grows through them, and acquires a firmer habit than before. But their peculiar advantage is, that they are the touchstones of sincerity and hypocrisy, and bring things and men to light, which might otherwise have lain forever undiscovered. In fact, they have the same effect on secret traitors, which an imaginary apparition would have upon a private murderer. They sift out the hidden thoughts of man, and hold them up in public to the world. Many a disguised Tory has lately shown his head, that shall penitentially solemnize with curses the day on which Howe arrived upon the Delaware.

From “The American Crisis, No. 1”, by Thomas Paine, 1776

7. ”Now verily I tell you we will not budge until this place is ours. We will carry it by storm. Sound the charge!"

April 15, 2022 - 51 views

Now arrived Dunois from the city, and plunged through the battle on his foam-flecked horse and galloped up to Joan, saluting, and uttering handsome compliments as he came. He waved his hand toward the distant walls of the city, where a multitude of flags were flaunting gaily in the wind, and said the populace were up there observing her fortunate performance and rejoicing over it, and added that she and the force would have a great reception now.

Now? Hardly now, Bastard. Not yet!”

“Why not yet? Is there more to be done?”

“More, Bastard? We have but begun! We will take this fortress!”

“Ah, you can’t be serious! We can’t take this place; let me urge you to not make the attempt; it is too desperate. Let me order your forces back.”

Joan’s heart was overflowing with the joys and enthusiasms of war, and it made her impatient to hear such talk. She cried out:

“Bastard, Bastard, will ye play always with these English? Now verily I tell you we will not budge until this place is ours. We will carry it by storm. Sound the charge!”

“Ah, my General-”

“Waste no more time, man - let the bugles sound the assault!” and we saw that strange deep light in her eye which we named the battle-light, and learned to know so well in later fields.

The martial notes pealed out, the troops answered with a yell, and down they came against that formidable work, whose outlines were lost in its own cannon smoke, and whose sides were spouting flame and thunder.

We suffered repulse after repulse, but Joan was here and there and everywhere encouraging the men, and she kept them to their work. During three hours the tide ebbed and flowed, flowed and ebbed; but at last La Hire, who was now come, made a final resistless charge, and the bastille St. Loup was ours. We gutted it, taking all its stores and artillery, and destroyed it.

From “Personal Recollections of Joan of Arc”, by Mark Twain, 1896

8. The Breaking of the Great Artificial Drought - California 2021

March 3, 2022 - 50 views

In October 2021, cnn.com’s David Williams said “California’s record rain re-ignites Yosemite’s famed 'firefall’ ”. The article goes on to say “Some visitors to Yosemite National Park this week were delighted to see a glowing ribbon of water that looked like molten lava cascade down Horsetail Fall on El Capitan. Horsetail Fall doesn’t usually flow at this time of year, but the recent severe storms that swept through the area brought it surging back to life and created the phenomenon known as a “firefall.”

[image]

(Firefall, Yosemite, 2021)

The article goes on to say “The “firefall” usually occurs on clear evenings in late February when the setting sun shines through the fall at just the right angle. The event is such a big attraction that Yosemite required online reservations earlier this year to limit crowds.”

In January 2022, snowbrains.com said “Yosemite National Park, CA, Has Snowiest December Ever Recorded”.

9. Decreasing trust, the collapse of the Confidence game - the statistics - January 2022

January 19, 2022 - 49 views

10. From March 2022 to April 2022, online gambling revenue in Louisiana decreased by 88%, from $28.4m to $3.27m

May 26, 2022 - 49 views

“Princes and governments are far more dangerous than other elements within society.”

- Niccolo Machiavelli

11. Species are winking back into existence as the ether returns to a level of health where they can once again manifest on this plane

February 28, 2022 - 46 views

“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. But the tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason.”

From “Common Sense”, by Thomas Paine, 1776

Be careful if you share this next article with someone addicted to NPR, because their head might explode like the aliens in that movie ‘Mars Attacks’:

[image]

(Alien whose head is about to explode, from “Mars Attacks”, 1996)

12. Jabba the Slut and the Biohazard Black Op in Chinatown

June 4, 2022 - 43 views

13. Same propaganda, different regional outlets, obfuscating decreasing gun violence

July 28, 2022 - 43 views

“What one man can invent, another can discover.”

Sherlock Holmes, from “The Adventure of the Dancing Men”, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1903

14. A Cooling Climate - the short version

March 4, 2022 - 43 views

“Fables should be taught as fables, myths as myths, and miracles as poetic fancies. To teach superstitions as truths is a most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can he be in after years relieved of them. In fact, men will fight for a superstition quite as quickly as for a living truth — often more so, since a superstition is so intangible you cannot get at it to refute it, but truth is a point of view, and so is changeable.”

― Hypathia of Alexandria

“I am a skeptic…Global warming has become a new religion.”

Ivar Giaever, Nobel Prize Winner for Physics

“Since I am no longer affiliated with any organization nor receiving any funding, I can speak quite frankly…As a scientist I remain skeptical…The main basis of the claim that man’s release of greenhouse gases is the cause of the warming is based almost entirely upon climate models. We all know the frailty of models concerning the air-surface system.”

Atmospheric Scientist Dr. Joanne Simpson, the first woman in the world to receive a PhD in meteorology, and formerly of NASA, who has authored more than 190 studies and has been called “among the most preeminent scientists of the last 100 years.”

15. The white catfish, seen just four times in Connecticut between 1986 and 1994, suddenly winked back into existence there in 2021, was the largest in history, and two thirds larger than the previous record holder

February 17, 2022 - 43 views

16. The 28.9% increase in size of the Utah state record wiper from 2014 to 2017 is 896% greater than the 2.9% increase documented in the species there from some obfuscated date between 2005 and 2013 to 2014

May 5, 2022 - 42 views

“They have an engine called the Press whereby the people are deceived.”

From “That Hideous Strength”, by C.S. Lewis, 1945

17. The simultaneous reappearance and exponential increase in size of two fish species

April 29, 2022 - 42 views

“Materialism can no longer claim to be a scientific philosophy.”

From “Janus: A Summing Up”, by Arthur Koestler, 1978

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”

― Nikola Tesla

18. In 2014, the National Institute of Health granted a U.S. front organization and the Wuhan Institute of Virology $3.7 million to create a hybrid virus from a bat coronavirus

August 3, 2022 - 41 views

“The more outré and grotesque an incident is the more carefully it deserves to be examined.”

From “The Hound of the Baskervilles”, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1902

'Tis surprising to see how rapidly a panic will sometimes run through a country. All nations and ages have been subject to them. Britain has trembled like an ague at the report of a French fleet of flat-bottomed boats; and in the fifteenth century the whole English army, after ravaging the kingdom of France, was driven back like men petrified with fear; and this brave exploit was performed by a few broken forces collected and headed by a woman, Joan of Arc. Would that heaven might inspire some Jersey maid to spirit up her countrymen, and save her fair fellow sufferers from ravage and ravishment!

Yet panics, in some cases, have their uses; they produce as much good as hurt. Their duration is always short; the mind soon grows through them, and acquires a firmer habit than before. But their peculiar advantage is, that they are the touchstones of sincerity and hypocrisy, and bring things and men to light, which might otherwise have lain forever undiscovered. In fact, they have the same effect on secret traitors, which an imaginary apparition would have upon a private murderer. They sift out the hidden thoughts of man, and hold them up in public to the world. Many a disguised Tory has lately shown his head, that shall penitentially solemnize with curses the day on which Howe arrived upon the Delaware.

From “The American Crisis, No. 1”, by Thomas Paine, 1776

“I cry you mercy!” interrupted the Chancellor, who saw a dangerous enthusiasm rising in the King’s face. “March upon Paris? Does your Excellency forget that the way bristles with English strongholds?”

“That for your English strongholds!” and Joan snapped her fingers scornfully. “Whence have we marched in these last days? From Gien. And whither? To Rheims. What bristled between? English strongholds. What are they now? French ones—and they never cost a blow!” Here applause broke out from the group of generals, and Joan had to pause a moment to let it subside. “Yes, English strongholds bristled before us; now French ones bristle behind us. What is the argument? A child can read it. The strongholds between us and Paris are garrisoned by no new breed of English, but by the same breed as those others—with the same fears, the same questionings, the same weaknesses, the same disposition to see the heavy hand of God descending upon them. We have but to march!—on the instant—and they are ours, Paris is ours, France is ours!”

From “Saint Joan of Arc”, by Mark Twain, 1896

[image]

(Cover, Saint Joan of Arc, by Mark Twain, 1896)

“The swing of his nature took him from extreme languor to devouring energy; and as I knew well, he was never so truly formidable as when, for days on end, he had been lounging in his armchair amid his improvisations and his black-letter editions. Then it was that the lust of the chase would suddenly come upon him, and that his brilliant reasoning power would rise to the level of intuition, until those who were unacquainted with his methods would look askance at him as on a man whose knowledge was not that of other mortals. When I saw him that afternoon so enwrapped in the music of St. James’s Hall I felt that an evil time might be coming upon those whom he had set himself to hunt down.”

Dr. John Watson, from “The Red Headed League”, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1891

19. The state fisheries biologist called the largest grass carp in history “just huge”, and merely “interesting to see”, and implied it was a genetic freak, as a cover for carp increasing exponentially in size regardless of subspecies or geography

June 10, 2022 - 41 views

‘How came you to know of this?’ he cried. And then, with some return of his truculent manner: ‘What business is it of yours?’

‘My name is Sherlock Holmes,’ said my companion. ‘Possibly it is familiar to you. In any case, my business is that of every other good citizen - to uphold the law. It seems to me that you have much to answer for.’

Sir Robert glared for a moment, but Holmes’s quiet voice and cool, assured manner had their effect.

From “The Adventure of Shoscombe Olde Place”, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, published in Liberty Magazine, 1927

20. Research on communication via extremely low frequency (ELF) radiation proved successful in 1963, in a U.S. Navy project known as “Sanguine”, which means “slaughter, attended by much bloodshed” or “bloodthirsty, eager to shed blood, delighting in carnage.”

August 25, 2022 - 38 views

Aragorn gained the door, and swiftly it clanged to behind him.

“Things go ill, my friends,” he said, wiping the sweat from his brow with his arm.

“Ill enough,” said Legolas, “but not yet hopeless, while we have you with us. Where is Gimli?”

“I do not know,” said Aragorn. “I last saw him fighting on the ground behind the wall, but the enemy swept us apart.”

“Alas! That is evil news,” said Legolas.

“He is stout and strong,” said Aragorn. “Let us hope that he will escape back to the caves. There he would be safe for a while. Safer than we. Such a refuge would be to the liking of a dwarf.”

“That must be my hope,” said Legolas. “But I wish that he had come this way. I desired to tell Master Gimli that my tale is now thirty-nine.”

“If he wins back to the caves, he will pass your count again,” laughed Aragorn. “Never did I see an axe so wielded!”

From “The Two Towers”, by J.R.R. Tolkien, 1954

In 1973, a scientific study by the Navy’s own scientists documented the physical harm that would be caused by the (Sanguine) system. The Navy blocked the study’s release for two years.

William T. Ham, Jr. headed that seven-member panel of scientists, and wrote that study. In 1975, he said that he was not medically qualified to speak on the findings about the increase in triglycerides that extremely low frequency radiation made in human blood.

Focus with me: at that moment, William T. Ham, Jr. was the Chairman of the Biophysics department at Virginia Commonwealth University.

You’ve been conditioned to think that this is what an evil Scientist looks like:

[image]

(Joseph Wiseman as Dr. Julius No, from “Dr. No”, 1962)

While this is, in fact, what an evil Scientist actually looks like:

[image]

(William T. Ham, Jr., who, while chairman of the biophysics department at Virginia Commonwealth University, said that he was not medically qualified to speak on findings in a study that he, himself authored, that documented increases in triglycerides in people exposed to extremely low frequency radiation.)

I have included William T. Ham, Jr.'s photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of significant influence looks like.

Unsurprisingly, his facial expression and demeanor are almost identical to Dr. No’s.

He and his fellow conspirators are all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else”.

Jeff Miller, Libertyville, IL, November 16, 2022

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]