Why did creek chubs in Nebraska suddenly triple in size in 2022? Nebraska's premier expert on fish offers no suggestion. That's an example of the propaganda technique known as "stonewalling"

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I’m a woman’s man, no time to talk
Music loud and women warm, I’ve been kicked around
Since I was born

And now it’s alright, it’s okay
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand
The New York Times’ effect on man

From “Stayin’ Alive”, by Morris Gibb, Robin Gibb and Barry Gibb, 1977

“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.”

― George Orwell

“The press is a gang of cruel faggots. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for fuckoffs and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and masturbate like a chimp in a zoo-cage.”

― From “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”, by Hunter S. Thompson, 1971

Don’t wanna be an American idiot
One nation controlled by the media
Information Age of hysteria
It’s calling out to idiot America
Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation
Where everything isn’t meant to be okay

From “American Idiot”, by Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong, 2004

THE DATA

From 1993 to 2022, the Nebraska state record yellow bass increased in size by 9%, from 1 pound, 7 ounces to 1 pound 9 ounces.

Nebraska’s top fish expert offered no explanation as to how or why the yellow bass in Nebraska remained unchanged for generations, and then suddenly increased exponentially in size in 2022.

A sudden near-10% increase in size after generations of stasis simply isn’t scientifically possible, at least according to the rapidly-collapsing false Orthodoxy which holds that organisms increase in ever-smaller increments to a genetically-determined maximum size.

Daryl Bauer and his co-Conspirators are desperate to keep you from recognizing that the size, fertility, longevity and very existence of any organism vary directly with the health of its etheric environment.

From 1994 to 2022, the Nebraska state record creek chub increased in size by 240%, or well more than tripled in size, from 5 ounces to 1 pound, 1 ounce.

Nebraska’s top fish expert offered no explanation as to how or why the creek chub in Nebraska remained unchanged for generations, and then suddenly increased exponentially in size in 2022.

A sudden more than tripling in size after generations of stasis simply isn’t scientifically possible, at least according to the rapidly-collapsing false Orthodoxy which holds that organisms increase in ever-smaller increments to a genetically-determined maximum size.

Daryl Bauer and his co-Conspirators are desperate to keep you from recognizing that the size, fertility, longevity and very existence of any organism vary directly with the health of its etheric environment.

THE ARTICLES

In April 2022, Nebraskaland magazine.outdoor.gov said “State Record Update, Through an Ice Hole, 2022”.

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, author Daryl Bauer omitted the name of the state, “Nebraska”, to make the subject almost unsearchable. He also omitted the names of any of the fish - along with, brazenly, the word “fish” - for the same purpose of obfuscation. Those are examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The article goes on to say “The first one was caught on the second day of 2022. Levi Kieckhafer of Hooper was running some tip-ups on Summit Lake when he caught a 1 pound 9 ounce yellow bass. Levi was using a minnow for bait and his fish was 13 inches long.”

Then Daryl goes off on a rant designed to keep you from recognizing that the yellow bass had winked into existence in Nebraska years before: “Let me say a few things about yellow bass. Yellow bass are definitely an unwanted, nuisance species in Nebraska waters. They are a close relative of white perch, another invasive species that has caused nothing but problems in Nebraska waters. I have no doubt that yellow bass are present in Summit because of an illegal introduction.”

People driving around at night in trucks surreptitiously delivering hundreds of live fish, I see.

No, I’m being sarcastic. “Illegal introduction” is a lie…it’s Mil-speak for “the etheric environment in Nebraska has improved to a point where yellow bass can and will manifest there.”

Can you see how “nothing but problems” is only-general? What problems have the lovely, delicious yellow bass caused in Nebraska, pray?

Then we get back to “Unfortunately, yes, we have had previous yellow bass records on the books. Levi’s fish beat the old record by a grand total of two ounces. That fish was caught from Louisville Pit #2, a waterbody where yellow bass have since been eliminated by chemical renovation.”

Where the snide “by a grand total of two ounces” implies that the margin between the records was barely worth mentioning. And then, in a sleight-of-hand maneuver, he omits mention of when the previous record was set, and also of who set it. That’s covered with the jarring, hand-waving and unexplained “eliminated by chemical renovation.” Where Illuminist fish talking head shill Daryl Bauer used the Mil-speak “eliminated by chemical renovation” as a cover for “state-sponsored environmental terrorism operation”.

Daryl continues: “DO NOT MOVE FISH AROUND! For now, the yellow bass in Summit have a chance to grow large enough that anglers might like to catch them. They might even grow to state record size. Unfortunately, I fear that over time yellow bass numbers in Summit will explode and they will eventually dominate that fishery. When that time comes, the only solution will be a chemical renovation and re-stocking.”

Where, with a straight face, agent Bauer calls a lake exploding with life and vitality as needing to be “chemically renovated”. And the NPR-addicted, mouth-breathing masses are so dim that they will nod earnestly and let it happen. In a hilarious bonus, Daryl says that a yellow bass that just increased exponentially above the old state record as “might even grow to state record size.”

Now, despite the fact that Nebraska fish Fed Daryl Bauer loves him some fish like it is, in fact, his job, he somehow omitted when the previous yellow bass record was set. Since he stated that the yellow bass was, er, “introduced”, and people are “moving them around”, that means recently, right?

Well, if that’s true, then why does a Yankton Daily Press and Dakotan article called “Nebraska fishing records” from 2001 read:

YELLOW - 1 lb., 7 oz.; John Ogle,

Omaha; 7/4/1993; Louisville Lake No. 2

(Cass Co.); Minnow."?

If someone’s got the extra time they can ask the state of Nebraska’s top fish expert to confirm that the yellow bass was “introduced” to Nebraska in 1993, albeit by some unknow person or persons, and that it has been an only-generally-described “problem” ever since.

So, let’s tortuously do the math and see what the margins between the records is.

From 1993 to 2022, the Nebraska state record yellow bass increased in size by 9%, from 1 pound, 7 ounces to 1 pound 9 ounces.

Nebraska’s top fish expert offered no explanation as to how or why the yellow bass in Nebraska remained unchanged for generations, and then suddenly increased exponentially in size in 2022.

A sudden 10% increase in size after generations of stasis simply isn’t scientifically possible, at least according to the rapidly-collapsing false Orthodoxy which holds that organisms increase in ever-smaller increments to a genetically-determined maximum size.

Daryl and his co-Conspirators are desperate to keep you from recognizing that the size, fertility, longevity and very existence of any organism vary directly with the health of its etheric environment.

Here’s Daryl Bauer’s picture, wearing a Satanic green cap:

[image]

(Daryl Bauer, wearing a Satanic green cap)

He’s using conscious deception while retaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty.

I’ve included his photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

They’re all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

The article goes on to say "Creek chub - Kirk Sharp of Valentine figured out how to catch creek chubs through the ice, and he found some dandies in a Keya Paha private pond. On February 1 he used a wax-worm to catch a 13 1/4-inch creek chub that weighed exactly 1 pound.

Five days later, Kirk went back and caught a bigger one! It was a whole 1/4-inch longer and 1 ounceheavier! It also was caught on a wax-worm."

Wait, what? Why are the creek chubs in a private pond in Nebraska suddenly exponentially larger than they were in the past? Daryl Bauer, Nebraska’s premier expert on fish, offers no suggestion. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Found some dandies” implies that it was greater fishing assiduousness that led to by-far the largest creek chubs in the history of fishing in Nebraska.

“Found some dandies” minimizes.

“Found some dandies” walks what are by far the largest creek chubs ever caught int he history of fishing in Nebraska back to merely “dandy”.

Dandy - noun - DATED•INFORMAL an excellent thing of its kind.
“this umbrella is a dandy”

Agent Bauer soldiers on: "Yes, we had a previous hook & line state record on the books for creek chubs. Kirk shattered that old record by five and six ounces! A one pound creek chub is a BIG creek chub!

Where Daryl walks what are by far the largest creek chubs ever caught in the history of fishing in Nebraska back to merely “big”. He put it in block capitals to throw you off the scent.

As a bonus, he minimizes 1 pound, 1 ounce back to merely “one pound”. It all mixes together in a Black magic spell which I’m exposing here using the stronger White magic of Truth. And I’m using what Don Croft called “the Power of Utterance” to do so.

I’m sure you noticed that Daryl substituted the lurid but general “shattered the old record” and the also-general “by five and six ounces” to defray against your learning the magnitude of the sudden, exponential increase in size of the creek chub in Nebraska. He threw an exclamation point on the end to throw you off the scent, and make you think he was on the level. It’s the urgency of the lying used car salesman.

So, I had to do the math - twice - to learn that, from date that Daryl has refused to report to 2022, the Nebraska state record creek chub increased in size by 240%, or well more than tripled in size, from 5 ounces to 1 pound, 1 ounce. Daryl’s omission of the date of the previous record is curious, at best, given that he writes about fish records for a living.

Wait, what? Why did the creek chubs in a private pond in Nebraska suddenly triple in size in 2022? Daryl Bauer, Nebraska’s premier expert on fish, offers no suggestion. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

Now, despite the fact that Nebraska fish Fed Daryl Bauer loves him some fish like it is, in fact, his job, he somehow omitted when the previous Nebraska state creek chub record was set, or who set it. Those are examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

So, I had to go back to the 2001 Yankton Daily Press and Dakotan article that I exposed Daryl’s duplicity with previously. It’s called “Nebraska fishing records”. It goes on to say “Chub, Creek ‹ 5.3 oz. David Anderson, Fremont Slough (Lincoln Co), 9/2/94”.

In journalistic parlance, Daryl omitted the year 1994 and the name of David Anderson to “Black Out” the old record as best he could. He doesn’t want you to know that, after remaining stable in size for generations, the creek chub in Nebraska suddenly more than tripled in size in 2022.

That’s Daryl Bauer and his co-Conspirators are desperately using the same propaganda techniques in lock-step to keep you from recognizing that the size, fertility, longevity and very existence of any organism vary directly with the health of its etheric environment.

Nebraska’s top fish expert offered no explanation as to how or why the creek chub in Nebraska remained unchanged for generations, and then suddenly increased exponentially in size in 2022.

A sudden more than tripling in size after generations of stasis simply isn’t scientifically possible, at least according to the rapidly-collapsing false Orthodoxy which holds that organisms increase in ever-smaller increments to a genetically-determined maximum size.

Daryl and his co-Conspirators are desperate to keep you from recognizing that the size, fertility, longevity and very existence of any organism vary directly with the health of its etheric environment.

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, May 8, 2022

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]