The state fisheries biologist called the largest grass carp in history "just huge", and merely "interesting to see", and implied it was a genetic freak, as a cover for carp increasing exponentially in size regardless of subspecies or geography

‘How came you to know of this?’ he cried. And then, with some return of his truculent manner: ‘What business is it of yours?’

‘My name is Sherlock Holmes,’ said my companion. ‘Possibly it is familiar to you. In any case, my business is that of every other good citizen - to uphold the law. It seems to me that you have much to answer for.’

Sir Robert glared for a moment, but Holmes’s quiet voice and cool, assured manner had their effect.

From “The Adventure of Shoscombe Olde Place”, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, published in Liberty Magazine, 1927

The U.K. carp data that I published yesterday breaks the game open, in that it covers the common carp all the way back to the beginning of recordkeeping, 120 years ago.

I’m now pressing my advantage, and compiling everything I can find on carp, and will continue to integrate them into a single, Master article on the species.

THE DATA

From some obfuscated date to 2022, the IGFA world record grass carp increased in length by 24.5% , from 40.16 inches to 50 inches.

From 1978 to 2022, the Maryland state record common carp increased in size by 10.4%, from 44.4 pounds to 49 pounds.

I just have to call it out, from yesterday’s carp article, that, from 2016 to 2020, the U.K. record common carp increased in size by 10.4%, from 68 pounds, 1 ounce to 75 pounds, 2 ounces.

From 1995 to 2004, the Arkansas state record grass carp increased in size by 21.4% , from 65 pounds, 14 ounces to 80 pounds.

From some obfuscated prior date to 2004, the IGFA all-tackle world record grass carp increased in size by 1.6% , from 78 pounds, 12 ounces to 80 pounds.

From 2004 to 2009, the IGFA world record grass carp increased in size by 9.5%, from 80 pounds to 87 pounds, 10 ounces.

from 2008 to 2010, the Illinois hook-and-line state record bighead carp increased in size by 7.8% , from 64 pounds to 69 pounds.

From 2010 to 2021, the Illinois hook-and-line state record bighead carp increased in size by 5% , from 69 pounds to 72 pounds, 8 ounces.

From 2012 to 2022, the Idaho state record grass carp increased in size by 20.5%, from 39.5 pounds to 46.7 pounds.

THE ARTICLES

A current, undated article on landbigfish.com says “Angler may have world-record grass carp”.

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, author Amy Theriac, of the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission, omitted any mention of geography, to make the subject almost unsearchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

For the record, she’s talking about Arkansas.

As a bonus, neither she nor landbigfish.com mention anything about the date. That’s another example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

For the record, they’re talking about 2004. I had to look up a separate article to learn that.

The article goes on to say “A northwest Arkansas angler thought he hooked a big catfish while fishing for bass on Lake Wedington. He got more than he bargained for. What he caught broke a state record and may set a world record.”

Thus far, author Amy Theriac has used the general “may have world-record”, “broke a state record” and “set a world record”, all of which deliberately obscure the margins between the old records and the new. Those are all examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Here’s Amy Theriac’s picture, in a Satanic purple sweater:

[image]

(Amy Theriac, in Satanic purple sweater, who used the general “may have world-record”, “broke a state record” and “set a world record”, all of which deliberately obscure the margins between the old records and the new.)

I’ve included her photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

They’re all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are meme, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “surprised”. That’s why the article goes on to say "Nathan Taylor of Farmington struggled for 45 minutes to land an 80-pound grass carp he snagged while fishing on the west side of the lake with a watermelon Zoom Trick Worm. “It was a big surprise, the fish fought a lot,” he said. “Before my buddy could net it, it would pull back.”

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are meme, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. Three of those many variants are “abnormal” and “interesting”.

That’s why the article goes on to say "Ron Moore, Arkansas Game and Fish Commission fisheries biologist, certified the 52-inch carp on June 25. The carp had a 28-inch girth. Clinton Ricker, a seasonal aide with the AGFC, was present when the carp was certified. “It was just huge,” he said. “It looked abnormal, it was interesting to see.”

Where, with a completely straight face, the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission fisheries biologist called the largest grass carp in the history of the world “just huge”, and merely “interesting”, and implied it was a genetic freak, to cover up the fact that carp were increasing exponentially in size regardless of subspecies or geography.

Here’s Ron Moore’s picture:

(Arkansas Game and Fish Commission fisheries biologiest Ron Moore, center, who called the largest grass carp in the history of the world “just huge”, and merely interesting", and implied it was a genetic freak, to cover up the fact that carp were increasing exponentially in size regardless of subspecies or geography.)

I’ve included his photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

They’re all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

The article goes on to say “The previous state record was a 65-pound, 14-ounce grass carp caught by Gary Todd at Horseshoe Lake in 1995. The world record is a 78-pound, 12-ounce carp caught in the Flint River in Georgia according to the International Game Fish Association. Taylor will now have to apply for the world record, but Doug Blodgett, IGFA world record administrator, said as long as the carp was snagged unintentionally it should qualify for both the line-class record and the all-tackle record.”

Did you notice how, despite loving her some fish records like writing about them is, in fact, her job, author Amy Theriac omitted any mention of the margins between the records? She’s been steadfastly obfuscating them throughout the article.

So, I had to do the math to learn that, from 1995 to 2004, the Arkanasas state record grass carp increased in size by 21.4%, from 65 pounds, 14 ounces to 80 pounds.

And, from some obfuscated prior date to 2004, the IGFA all-tackle world record grass carp increased in size by 1.6%, from 78 pounds, 12 ounces to 80 pounds.

In October 2021, outdoorlife.com’s Bob McNally said “The International Game Fish Aassociation (IGFA) all-tackle world record grass carp weighed 87-pounds, 10-ounces, caught from Bulgaria in 2009.”

From 2004 to 2009, the IGFA world record grass carp increased in size by 9.5%, from 80 pounds to 87 pounds, 10 ounces.

In October 2021, outdoorlife.com said “Giant Idaho Grass Carp Caught On Bass Lure Could Be a World Record”

Where author Bob McNally walked the largest grass caught ever caught, anywhere, ever, in the history of the world, back to merely “giant”.

Then he said only “could be a world record”, which deliberately obscure the margins between the old records and the new. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

As a propagandist, Bob knows that, since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, the hedging generality goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” awareness of the exponential speed and scope of the increase in carp size that I’m documenting here.

Bob goes on to say “Cris Endicott’s massive grass carp smashes the Idaho state record and could be an IGFA length record.”

Where the lurid-but-general “smashes the Idaho state record” deliberately obscure the margins between the old records and the new. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are meme, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “amazed”. That’s why the article goes on to say “Yep, and the massive fish weighed an amazing 46.7-pounds, far surpassing the previous Idaho record grass carp of 39.5-pounds taken by Saige Wilkerson in 2012.”

Where author Bob McNally walked the largest grass caught ever caught, anywhere, ever, in the history of the world, back to merely “massive”.

Bob also took special care to leave the margin between the records. So, I had to do the math to learn that, from 2012 to 2022, the Idaho state record grass carp increased in size by 20.5%, from 39.5 pounds to 46.7 pounds.

Bob McNally goes on to say “However, the IGFA all tackle grass carp length record is a three-way tie of 40.16 inches, all from Japan. Potentially, Endicott’s grass carp, measuring 50 inches, could be the world length record for the species should Endicott choose to enter the catch with IGFA.”

Can you see how Bob used generalities to avoid saying when the previous length world record was set, and how he also avoided mentioning the margins between the old record and the new? Those are examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization.”

From some obfuscated date to 2022, the IGFA world record grass carp increased in length by 24.5%, from 40.16 inches to 50 inches.

Here’s Bob McNally’s picture:

[image]

I’ve included his photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

November 2021, outdoorlife.com said “Bass Angler Catches Potential Record Carp in Illinois”.

Where author Bob McNally omitted the word “state” from “state record”, to make the subject less searchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The subhead, which just thirty to forty percent of readers will actually get to, reads “This massive bighead carp could break the Illinois state record”.

Where Bob walked the largest bighead carp ever caught in the history of fishing in Illinois back to merely “massive”.

He also used the only-general “break the Illinois state record” to obscure the margin between the old record and the new. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The article goes on to say “On certified scales, the bighead carp officially weighed 72-pounds, 8-ounces.” Then, spectacularly, he goes on to say nothing at all about the previous state record. Not who set it, or when, or what it weighed, or the margin between the records. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

I had to look up a separate article to learn “Jack Bailey holds the Illinois hook-and-line record for bighead carp for one of 69 pounds caught May 4, 2010 from the Kaskaskia River below the Carlyle Dam.”

Then I had to do the math to learn that, from 2010 to 2021, the Illinois hook-and-line state record bighead carp increased in size by 5%, from 69 pounds to 72 pounds, 8 ounces.

In 2010, Illinois.gov said “The new state-record bighead carp was caught on May 4, 2010 by Jack Bailey of Salem, Illinois. The fish was caught in the Kaskaskia River in Clinton County. It measured 51.5 inches in length, had a girth of 33 inches and weighed 69 pounds. The former record-holding bighead carp weighed 64 pounds and was caught at Horseshoe Lake in Madison County in June of 2008.”

Where the uncredited author took care to not mention the margin between the records. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

So, I had to do the math to learn that, from 2008 to 2010, the Illinois hook-and-line state record bighead carp increased in size by 7.8%, from 64 pounds to 69 pounds.

In 2008, the Chicago Sun Times said “Fourth Illinois Record Fish of 2008”.

Where the author carefully omitted the type of fish, the bighead carp, to make the article far less searchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The article goes on to say “Rod Kloeckner of the Belleville News-Democrat reported Bryan Short caught a 64-pound bighead carp from Horseshoe Lake on Saturday.”

"The article is now behind a paywall, so I don’t know who wrote it. I got a quick look at it and saw that there was no mention of the previous record. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

But they coughed up the name of the person who caught it, which allows me to keep searching. However, the exhausted reader will be glad to know that the news blackout on the bighead carp record in Illinois prior to 2008 is air-tight; I was unable to locate anything on it.

In June 2022, wbaltv.com said “Essex man breaks 44-year-old record for biggest common carp fish”.

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, the uncredited author omitted the name of the state and the word “state”, from “state record”, both to make the subject almost unsearchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

For the record, the state is Maryland.

And, for those late to the party, any time an author is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence Operative.

The terse, general “breaks 44-year-old record” obscures any insight into the magnitude of the increase between the old record and the new. As a propagandist, Isaac knows that, since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, this technique goes a long way toward blunting awareness of the scope and speed of the sudden, exponential increase in the size of the common carp that I’m documenting here.

The article goes on to say “An Essex man broke a 44-year-old record by catching a 49-pound carp over the weekend in the Chesapeake Bay.”

Where, once again, the curiously-uncredited author omitted the word “state” from “state record”.

The terse, general “broke a 44-year-old record” obscures any insight into the magnitude of the increase between the old record and the new.

The author has basically repeated the same sentence twice as a cue for the subconscious of the Coincidence theorist reader to stop reading. “Nothing more to read, here!

The article goes on to say, at last “Logan Kurhmann, 24, is the new state record holder for common carp in the state’s Chesapeake Division, according to the Maryland Department of Natural Resources. The previous record of 44.4 pounds was held by Jimmy Lake with a fish caught off Morgantown Beach in 1978.”

You may have noticed that, while the author listed the weights of the old and new record holders, they carefully omitted the far more impactful percentage increase between them. So, I had to do the math to learn that, from 1978 to 2022, the Maryland state record common carp increased in size by 10.4%, from 44.4 pounds to 49 pounds.

I just have to call it out, from yesterday’s carp article, that, from 2016 to 2020, the U.K. record common carp increased in size by 10.4%, from 68 pounds, 1 ounce to 75 pounds, 2 ounces.

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, June 10, 2022

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]