A Fun Discussion with a young Muslim Gifter

Dear Mr. Croft,

I do hope this message reaches you, and you get to reply.

I’m Hussein. I’m 17 years old and born-and-bred here in ********, although my family is not originally from here. I was initially ‘woken up’ a few years ago, by the documentary series ‘The Arrivals’ ( http://wup-forum.com/viewtopic…38;t=11104 ). This does take a more religious standpoint on things, and asserts that we are living in the time of the AntiChrist, which is a belief that I subscribe to, as a Muslim. Incidentally, you’d be intrigued to know that many of the things we see in today’s have been foretold to a great extent in the Hadith (including tall buildings everywhere, modern-day aircraft, weather control [HAARP and etc.], women losing their decency, a counterfeit monetary system, and more), so I wouldn’t be too quick to throw our reliance on these collections away completely, if I were you. [Image Can Not Be Found]

Anyway, that’s not really what I wanted to talk about. What I do want to talk about is ‘The Adventures of Don and Carol Croft’- the most ‘outlandish’ piece of writing that I’ve ever read, that’s supposed to be non-fiction. If this is not the truth, then you are a formidable (and very clever) liar. Either that or a genius Schizopheric, lol. I don’t mean to sound rude, but I think you appreciate how hard some of this stuff is to take in for ‘ordinary’ folk like me- even people with some insight into how the world actually is. Yet, there is a lot of truth in it, and I wouldn’t be surprised if what you are saying is true, although it’s hard to believe unless I experience some of this stuff first-hand.

Which brings me to my own little fling with orgonite (pun independent of intentionality), which was at least 6 months ago now. The main experience I had was with gifting the tower behind the fields at the school that my brothers attend. The day BEFORE I went and gifted it, there were some engineers and etc. looking at it and doing work on it (I only found this out from my brother after I gifted the thing). The day after I had gifted it, my other brother told me he had had a dream the previous night, where I was teaching a class in that school, and a masked man, holding a knife, came into the class and asked for a certain student. I, being the awesome guy that I am, busted out some martial arts moves and incapacitated him. You could say I ‘saved the day’.

What do you make of this, especially with them doing work on the thing a day before?

Also, I have a question. I didn’t use any of the orgonite gifts that you talk about, such as a TB or HHG. I used what is called ‘Micro-Orgone’ from ‘The Blue Sun’ here in the UK. Could you give me an indication as to whether this stuff can actually neutralise a tower (the person selling this stuff says that 6-10 will take out a tower, and he even claims that the metal concentration of each piece doesn’t matter, because of the energy fractals or something…).

Also, what do you know about them sending fairies to ‘remote view’?

And also, about this sexually loose society… is it possible that we have entities feeding of the energies given out by masturbation and sexual acts?

Also, are sylphs angels? Do they have freewill or do they just do what they’re meant to do?

And, can you tell me about human/reptilian hybrids?

And is it really just a normal thing for you to go and cure diseases like AIDS with a basic zapper?!

As you can see, I’m full of questions lol. I think I shall stop there. I look forward to your reply.

Hussein.

P.S: How the hell do you fight an evil being just by ‘sending love’?! That is one of the most outlandishly beautiful things I’ve ever heard.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Good to hear from you, Hussein. I actually believe in the infallibility of Muhammad as God’s Messenger but to say that all of the Hadith has divine authority is a stretch, in my opinion–perhaps something that only helps the mullahs’ status. An example of that is that according to the Hadith every drop of rain is carried to the ground by an angel, also that an angel won’t go where there’s a dog but dogs always get wet when it rains. I think most of the hadith are inspired, though, and there have been saintly Muslims throughout history who have contributed to the betterment of humanity. I’m angry that the corporate world order tries to demonize Islam but I think it’s mainly because they could never manipulate Muslims as easily as they can manipulate Christians and Jews…

I don’t want people to particularly believe what I say but I do honestly tell my experiences and my impressions about them–why not? I find that others who have similar experiences but are hesitant to believe their own impressions feel supported by that and it inspires others to be more open minded, which is always a good thing since God mandates all individuals to explore reality independetly with the gifts that He gave each of us.

Nobody can say with authority who/what the Sylphs are but I see no reason to disagree with my wife’s assessment that they’re angels. They do seem to adore us and interact with each of us, in spite of the difference in scale. Elementals are more one-sided. I think Muhammad called those Jinn.

Orgonite, as a rule, needs a certain mass to do a specific job. Did you consider holding the fellow in Wales accountable for his claim that tiny bits of it do the job? That’s very easy for anyone to assess if he/she sees or senses energy accurately and is reputable. I stress ‘reputable’ because there are as many or more sensitives and psychics who have no character or conscience as there are reputable ones. A lot of fakers are riding on the coattails of this unorganized, progressive movement so it’s up to the individual customer to practice discernment.

I’ve earned a good reputation and it’s partly because I insist that my readers hold me accountable.

I don’t have answers for your other questions but you’ll probably figure it all out.

~Don

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for the reply,

In regards to the Hadith, yes there are a lot of fabricated ones. There is a whole science behind checking the authenticity of Hadith. I share your opinion actually, with this, that irresponsible use of Hadith and Islam in general tend to be used to the advantage of ‘religious leaders’. The state of Islam right now is lamentable, to be honest.

I’ve found remarkable parallels between what we call ‘Jinn’, and a lot of the descriptions of reptilians. I highly doubt that the Jinn are elementals… they have families, and have dwellings, and are subject to choices between good and evil (just like us), and a lot of their population comprises of the ‘devils’. There are different types of Jinn, with varying degrees of power, and my current suspicion is that reptillians and dracs both fall into the category of ‘Jinn’.

I was under the impression that Sylphs were a type of elemental? What I think so far is that elementals (including Sylphs) are of the angels, and basically make the world go round.

The fellow who sold me the small bits of orgonite did tell me that his claims have been confirmed by psychics, and that he has neutralised many towers with these things. I have no way of knowing myself though, as I don’t think I’m psychic, and I haven’t as yet physically met a person who’s into orgonite, or anything ‘supernatural’, or of the etheric realms, so far. It’s kinda hard for me to stay awake in that sense, and I regularly doubt myself.

As you can see, I’m dropping all pretense of skepticism now. I kinda know you’re legit, well to be honest I am more or less convinced… it’s just that this whole thing seems so distant for me. I haven’t had enough experience firsthand, and I’m tight on resources (and time), and probably motivation as well, to go out on gifting expeditions. Although I could if I really tried… getting hold of the orgonite is the biggest hurdle. Questions are asked about packages arriving at my house. If I’m to do anything, it’s gotta be covert ops, for fear of people thinking I’m crazy and/or committing blasphemy.

If you could hook me up with contact details of any gifters around Leicestershire that you might know of (of course, with their permission), I would be grateful. Alternatively you could pass on my E-mail address. And do you know of any gifting activity, generally, within Leicester itself? I’ve only done a handful of towers in the city center, and even then, I don’t know if what I used was legit, or if I did it properly.

One question I have: when I look to a mostly clear blue sky, I see little blips floating around… and if I get myself in a kind of meditative state, it seems like my eyes are emitting energy… I can see a kind of vortex (not really, it’s a ring with kind of tendrils moving up and out and into the center). Do you think this is of any significance? I think those blips are called ‘floaters’ I think, and are linked to poor eyesight and etc. anyway… and I have reason as to why I might be seeing them.

Another thing is, (and this will help me determine the validity of this guy in Wales), after I received orgonite from him (not just those tiny pieces), I started to be able to hear a constant ringing in my ears. I can still ‘tune in’ to it, whenever I become conscious that it’s there. Now, he told me that it’s my spiritual vibration, and that I can focus on it for meditation. I am also aware that this ‘ringing’ can be a sign of the presence of implants. What thinks you?

Thanks again,
Peace,
Hussein.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hussein, psychics are like anyone–the majority have no conscience and are not reputable, no matter how skilled they are. That’s why I stress the importance of avoiding the disreputable ones and to seek the reputable ones if one wants to do this sort of research. I learned this the hard way in the 1990s but it was well-spent ‘tuition.’ If someone had guided me, then, I could have avoided a lot of wasted time and effort, though.

I’d read the passages in the Qur’an about Jinn with lively interest, long before I had any curiosity about metaphysics or subtle energy dynamics. I believe that the Prophet clearly stated that the Jinn are pre-existent and immortal–‘People made of clear fire.’ If I’m not mistaken, too, the Jinn are not good or evil, either. Our interactions with elementals has shown us these peculiar features and our interactions with reptilians and draconians has shown us that they are capable of understanding right and wrong and acting accordingly. I think that all sentient mortal species are capable of that, whether insectoid, reptilian, humanoid, mollusk, spiders, etc.

The Sylphs seem to evince love through a very close, personal heart connection with anyone who sees them. I sort of wonder how many people are unable to see them, by the way. I knew people who were unable to see chemtrails, back when all of the hospitals were still overfflowing with respiratory distress sufferers (1999-2003). We don’t pretend to understand the Sylphs’ nature but we appreciate them. Carol’s tentative term, ‘angels,’ seems to be the closest approximation to me, at least for now. Maybe you’re overly concerned, right now, about fully understanding subjects that we are not yet equipped to ‘encompass?’

We would have to get some of those tiny orgonite pieces and try them on a death tower to see if the claims are valid. Any reputable psychic can know that within ten minutes, I think, or even sooner. My forum has quite a few reputable psychics who are doing this work, some of whom can be contacted.

Most of the Brit gifters don’t contact me, so I don’t have a way of connecting you. The way to know if someone is doing work in any area is to just watch for the signs, including Sylphs, healthier atmosphere in general and good ambience. Someone who sees energy can simply look at the death towers and weather weapons to see that they are outlined with a thin dark line about a meter out from the structure. The area inside of this boundary is the deadly energy before it’s transmuted by nearby orgonite into positive, beyond the boundary. Lots of people can do this but only a few of them are confident in what they’re witnessing. Most tend to write it off as ‘overactive imagination,’ which is why I think it’s important to post about it when one sees it. This confirms the majority of naturally gifted people who are otherwise so strongly inclined to doubt themselves.

I had read, many years ago, an incredibly upbeat and comprehensive (big) book about the early history of Islam, called Muhammad and the Course of Islam, by a reputable, Western-educated Persian historian, Hassan Balyuzi, who is certainly not a mullah. There have been good mullahs, sultans, sheiks, siyyids and mujtahids in history but they’re a small minority, unfortunately, and most of them lived before a couple centuries ago. The farther back in history, the greater number of legitimately progressive Muslim clergy there were, I think. I don’t think Muhammad sanctioned the institution of clergy, other than the succession of Imams, the last one of whom was your namesake, I think, and died (some allege, ‘disappeared’) over 800 years ago. The ratio of ‘good clerics’ in Christianity is a great deal smaller, though [Image Can Not Be Found] . Most people are surprised when I tell them that the Sunni Muslims are awaiting the Return of Christ, right now, which I suppose makes it impossible for anyone to call them ‘heathens.’ [Image Can Not Be Found] The Shiih, if I’m not mistaken, are mostly awaiting the return of Imam Hussein.

I am an admirer of Mullah Nasru’d Din, though, and I think I once memorized all those stories. For me, he’s a cross between Groucho Marx and Abraham Lincoln.

It saddens me when people hate religion on account of what preachers do and say but my wife has been spending time in Southern France and finally met some Cathars on her last visit. I think that the evidence of Mary Magdalene’s marriage to Jesus and the history of their progeny will soon cause Christianity to finally become a ‘nice’ religion, free of the stench of clergy. We don’t presume to be able to make this happen but we do hope to ‘ride that wave.’ [Image Can Not Be Found]

That should automatically cancel out that stinking, anti-religious masonic behemoth, Zionism, too [Image Can Not Be Found] so that there won’t be any more ‘terrorism’ in our world. I think that you and I are both aware that Islam has never enabled terrorism and that only the CIA, MI6 and the Mossadomites are capable of and able to afford such forms of gutless warfare against the innocent. Even so, the poor ‘insurgents’ (patriots) in Iraq thrashed the corporate US and British invaders handsomely [Image Can Not Be Found] and I have it on good authority that the US Special Forces (CIA operatives) were slaughtering Kurdish civilians in Northern Iraq during those years, in company with Russian Spetnaz operatives–even used poison gas on them so this problem was a lot bigger than the media whores were letting on, of course.

You really shouldn’t feel compelled to believe or deny anything I’m saying. Why not put whatever you’re not entirely comfortable with in your ‘wait and see’ file? One of my teachers, James Hughes, advises people to steer well clear of the three points of the figurative triangle that we all live within; those points are ‘belief,’ ‘denial,’ and ‘judgement.’ Knowledge is beyond all of those and we need to remain detached in order to become certain of anything.

Certitude (faith) is a rare commodity in the world, due to some pretty horrific programming that the small children of our species are mostly subjected to by an ancient corporate order but succeeding generations are finding it easier to break free of that programming, I’ve noticed, especially since the advent of the internet, a modern miracle and a wonderful, timely gift from our Maker.

I’ve been enjoying Joseph Farrell’s books a lot, lately, and in the last one I read I had to skip past fifty pages of math, which he was using to demonstrate how ‘the aether’ exists and operates/is operated upon [Image Can Not Be Found] but we don’t high need math to understand this, of course. Farrell’s work takes Reich’s foundational work forward, I thnk the way orgonite is showing more than orgone accumulators are capable of. My sauna is also an orgone accumulator, though, and I now that what we’re doing doesn’t negate Doc Reich’s contriburions in any way.

The heart boosting method that we developed among our ‘chat group’ over the course of several years of weekly international sessions is an extremely powerful aetheric ‘legal’ weapon and healing tool; also brings us energy and increases awareness.

Dooney of donebydooney.com has taught hundreds of people, around the world, to do this. She had a ball teaching some of our African friends, recently, because they are already adapt at working in this medium and they work wonderfully well together. The current tidal push toward unity of our species is best recognized in any proper group effort, evidently. The human heart, an ‘organ of fire,’ is extremely powerful; more potent than the mind, also a lot more useful. I think you can get some coaching from Dooney (she charges a nominal fee so she won’t burn out) will teach you more than I could possibly do but I’m glad you picked up on that!

~Don

Hussein,

I’m also in the UK and like you, pretty new to orgonite gifting.
I buy my orgonite from Whale - they’re listed in the approved vendors section of this website - the prices are very cheap for the TB’s and the shipping is also very inexpensive.

Like you I’ve also seen the ‘Micro-Orgonite’ website and, well, let’s just say I shan’t be buying any.

Hope this helps.