A Hint Of Poison?

hi all,

here is a quickie

based on our recent experiences…if anyone gets even a hint of takeaway chinese poisoning attempts, do not forget to ZAP…

It was a first for us but the TRx took the edge of that pretty fast.

How things change, the thought to seek ‘medical help’ did not even occur to us

cheers and gifts away

H

Welcome to the front row, Hyperion

Some would consider it a dubious distinction because those of us who are doing the most harm to the corporate world order’s poisonous, hidden infrastucture are also their most frequent targets for poison, beam weaponry, psi assaults, ad nauseum.

Hellas (‘Greece’ for those who don’t know) is evidently a well-guarded stronghold for these parasites, hence the efforts, earlier, to dillute your efforts through association with agency fakers. Congrats on your and Vasso’s success getting clear of them! Another common initiation for the front row folks.

I think Carol has gotten poisoned the most, so far. It was so bad, six years ago, that she didn’t dare eat in airports because there would be an agent in the kitchen of any restaurant she was profiled to eat at. In your case, that evidently includes Chinese food.

A year later, in Florida, Jeff, Carol and I made a game out of spotting the CIA or FBI agent in the kitchens of restaurants where we ate on our gifting sorties and we’d laugh about ‘avoiding that salad’ or ‘that soft drink’ because there was poison in it.

Of course, any zapper will quickly neutralize any biological weaponry that finds its way into our bodies thru lungs or throat and in our experience even the organic poisons (organic=hydrocarbon-based compounds) are neutralized with zapping, I assume in a process similar to oxidation–hmmm, something that disfavors anti-oxidants

You two had immediately put your zappers on, as you mentioned to me in email, and are feeling okay, now. Some have not been as prudent and at least three were hospitalized on that account over the years and three more are dead.

After we started doing the superfoods, early last year, the recovery time after poisonings started decreasing. We were dosed a couple of days ago and hardly noticed, for instance, but two years ago we’d have ben feeling kind of miserable for a few days after.

The worst stuff seems to have stopped by now, thankfully: heavy metals in large doses and apparent radiactive injections during gas-induced sleep. This happened to at least four of our associates across the country, that same night, and our chests were marked with a poisoned needle with slanted ‘L’ symbols. Carol wonders if it isn’t the NSA’s attempt at humor and stands for ‘love and light’ which is a phrase that some of us detest; commonly used by the ubiquitous, ego-inflated but no-account theosophy drones who call themselves, ‘lightworkers,’ and ‘shamans.’ NSA sewer rats sometimes express humor but both CIA and FBI seem to have some mandate against expressing it. That’s why I assume NSA did that one, also because it was generally the slickest murder attempt, so far.

I gather that the sewer rat agencies are sensitive to this sort of thing (murder attempts with poison) being discussed publicly and here’s where my big mouth may have been useful. In this work, many of us are finding that liabilities can be turned into assets when we’re opposing the corporate world order efficiently. I do have some interesting battle scars from the radioactive (?) episode, though, and I think DB still has the ‘L’ shaped scars on his chest but I think they cut him deeper; maybe they hate him more than they hate me [Image Can Not Be Found] but my scars from that event is where they injected me in the left forearm and the circular scar, next to it, where the other electrode of the zapper was placed. For a couple of months after that my head rang like a melon when I thumped it and my snot smelled fermented. Kudos to the poison crafters at the NSA, I suppose.

That was the only time a poisoning caused me to stay in bed and it was only for a day [Image Can Not Be Found] then a few days later I visited DB in Pasadena and traveled to Atlanta to ruin the smog/DOR matrix there. I did that because some fakers almost succeeded in driving people away from the efficient use of orgonite. Thankfully, the majority of orgonite tossers are too stable, now, to fall for glamorous fakers any more. You and Vasso breezed through a similar ugly challenge recently, with flying colors. Hence the retribution with poison, maybe?

~Don

Another weird poison event happened to several of us in late June of last year and we think nanotech might have been the main component. In each case we got dosed in an ankle and zappers left a green hole, there. Several of us posted about it, then, and I don’t think it was repeated after that. Five months later, though, Carol bought a PowerPlate from UK to help us keep ahead of the murderers and the first time I used it I had intense itching all around where I’d been poisoned in June, then my body evidently expelled whatever was left of the little robots (?) right afterward. The PowerPlate is something that vibrates powerfully and you stand, sit or exercise on it–that brought us to the next level of vitality and health pretty fast, I think because it’s keeping our lymphatic system clear of the residue of the poisonings that are still occuring.

Those agency $#!+birds are costing us a lot of money in our efforts to pursue ever more radiant health but in the long run we’re a lot better off, healthwise, on account of their poisonings, which of course translate directly into more and more orgonite tossed in the vicinity of their treasured assets [Image Can Not Be Found] . I’ve got a hell of a stockpile of towerbusters, earthpipes and aerial gifts ready for our next few expositions and Carol’s made trunks full of her special, personal orgonite to sell to newbies in shows.

We meet a lot of folks at health shows who use these vitality products (way beyond ‘supplements’) and more, even though they’re not targetted by this criminal federal regime and their Chinese sponsors. Someday, maybe soon, we’ll return to a time when agencies were not poisoning untold thousands, individually, and the entire populations of the developed countries on a slightly less acute level.

~Don