A New Attack Against Orgonite

Karen Q, a very longtime gifter in Arizona, sent me the following URL:

http://orgonomicecology.blogspot.com/20 … ct-of.html

It’s boilerplate terrorism against ‘cloudbusters,’ in the same vein as DeMeo and Constable. Orgonite actually isn’t mentioned and the assailant wants people to believe that orgonite cloudbusters are the same as Reich’s and so can do harm. I think this one in Australia ‘blames’ the abundant rainfall in the middle of that continent on ‘cloudbusters’ but in fact we’ve never known of orgonite cloudbusters, even in large numbers, ending regional droughts. I wish it were that simple! The rain in Oz began shortly after an Australian, with some foreign sponsorship, loaded up a truck with simple towerbusters and flipped hundreds or thousands of coastal death towers and weather weapon arrays along the east, south and west coasts. I think it was three years ago. He’s so unassuming and posts so rarely that I can’t even recall his name, which is a shame because I want him to get due credit. I hope someone will post his name in this thread if he’s not willing to do so. I remember that he came under a lot of psi attack shortly before his trip, also some vehicle sabotage if memory serves. His posts might have been lost during the latest successful NSA/CIA hacker assault, which was on Christmas Day, 2009, in Santiago, Chile where this forum was hosted, then.

Presumably, anyone whose curiosity is aroused by these disinformation assaults will find his/her way to this forum eventually. Our attackers typically won’t mention the forum, though. The standard dart is directed at me, an alleged cult leader.

On the subject of disinformation assaults, another disinformant joined the ranks of blatant Croft-haters. I don’t ever mention these folks publicly because they evidently crave that sort of cat fighting. When people ask me in email about them, though, I candidly tell the related historic personal events (betrayals of this unorganized network) so that he/she can be informed. A couple of them even tried to murder one of our associates and I’m not shy about saying who they are in email. These two are still kind of dangerous and I encourage anyone who has become a ‘customer’ of theirs to break away discretely. I’ve helped a lot of people get clear of the ‘enchantment’ of disinformation sites, and a lot of them post good reports on this forum, now. See, it’s easy to get sucked into a disinformation website but not so easy to get clear of one. I wonder at people who think they can go to those sites and ‘just take the good stuff away’ because that’s like saying you can reach down into a cesspit and find a tasty morsel.

I tell them all that it’s better to read disinformation in books because when you do that, nobody’s beaming subliminals and frequencies at you through your computer. Hopefully, someone who is hypnotized by this crap will eventually honor the basic feeling of revulsion that is initially experienced.

One of my detractors posted doncroftlies.com on the web about four years ago. It was a distinct history of everyone who had betrayed this network and in that context I had ‘wronged’ each one of them by getting clear of them, one at a time. I posted it and the site disappeared within an hour or so [Image Can Not Be Found]

Their only ammunition is to claim that I’m intolerant, judgemental and exclusive (for not offering them a soapbox on this forum) and that I say bad things about them behind their backs. I’m posting this because I’m getting tired of explaining it to new people who know me but don’t know the history of this network. So, when they visit these disinformation websites and forums and see the attacks against me they naturally wonder if I’m a monster, after all.

Hopefully, it’s clear enough that half the people on this forum don’t particularly like me or believe as I do. I invited them to post their reports because they do good work and they effectively encourage others to do this work. What we have in common is the joy of consistently flipping the ubiquitous death towers, ending droughts, balancing the atmosphere and softening up hard-hearted communities with our orgonite. In the case of the Africans, we can add improving farming and commercial fishing and bringing lots of rain to previous arid regions.

On the sites and forums of our detractors, though, conformity is the rule and individual initiative and even curiosity is punished. Thankfully, more and more people are seeing this important distinction.

In my best possible scenario, Carol and I will eventually get some recognition for starting this movement, inspiring thousands of people to make orgonite cloudusters (they destroyed the chemtrail agenda), busting up the HAARPicane agenda in 2006, initiating this nascent revolution in Africa and generally starting a booming, worldwide market for orgonite devices. I particularly would like to eventually get credit for maintaining a forum where some sane standards are demonstrated that make it possible for absolutely anyone on the planet to perform miracles with simple orgonite [Image Can Not Be Found]

I honestly love my detractors, some of whom had done some good work in previous years and may still be doing it in some cases and I’ve been grateful that their character assaults against me generally lead more and more of the right people to this forum.

~Don

I have never seen live a Reich Cloudbuster but i can tell you why i build a Don Croft Orgonite Cloudbuster which very early on my investigations of the new subject to me were clearly not the same thing.
Living in an island with no buildings arund is just to easy to look up to the sky and realise that hundreds of planes were flying leaving some nasty spew that wasnt there some years back. This spew spread out and covered with a nasty greyish/Black tapestry that felt gloomy and just plain nasty, certainyl it felt anomoulous and wrong. I believe that can be classified as a ecologic disaster, not sure by hte author of that article´s understanding of ecology but certainly mine.
So i did some investigation to try to understand why then planes leaving all that crap in the sky spoiled the day and seemed to have a correlation with people´s mood and physical well being too.
It was like this that i encountered Orgonite and Don Croft´s orgonite Cloudbuster. I was so angry and sad to see this terrorist act happening above people´s heads and most wouldnt even realised (changing now i believe lol) that the 1st thing i ever build was a cloudbuster to put to the test the information i was seeing on this forum.
It took a lot of effort and money from my part when i had little but i finally finished it. When it was up working it opened a blue patch of about 1 mile around my house but did not clear the whole sky as i was expecting. I started directing it to the spew in one area, to the other, and it always was clearing it but the assault was too much for this cloudbuster so i decided then to make Towebusters.
I must have made less than 30 pieces in all and started gifitng around my house as protection and went to the major Antennas in town to reverse their sickening Atmospheric Ecologic terrorism which the author of the article has nothing to say about.
To my surprise the change was inmediate and the Blue patch became bigger and those spews weren´t lasting so long and were unable to cover the whole sky anymore.
At the same time i started to relaise this amazing cloud shapes which seem to be ON FIRE! such flames and shapes of beauty! Watching closely i could see how they streched to reach those spews and eat them all up until they were gone! i learned they were called Sylphs and i ve come to love them and it is very comforting they are around.
SO happy i was to see there was a remedy to Atmospheric Ecologic Terrorism that next i had to make HHG´s and Boy, did they work!! with just 5 of them reaching to more antennas that same day started to rain , i think that is a positive sign of atmospheric cleansing but what would i know, i do not have a signed letter stating i studied 40 hours of the weather dinamics.
It certainly felt good to breath fresh air and get rain after months of draught and gray sludge.
So with these 3 simple things i was convinced that Orgonite is a healing tool for the environment and certainly falls under my cateogry of the most ecological loving thing one can do for Life in general.
I think i might understand the word ecology a bit different than such an ¨authority¨ as the author of the article. For me, Atmospheric Ecological Terrorism is to use weapons against the atmosphere such as HAARP or using Microwave radiation against unsuspecting people. It is also to fry their brains with cell technology that is designed to do so and support any of the Genocidal and Eugenist agendas of the UN,WHO and its Sustainable development and green Ecology packages sponsored by Mr Rothchild et al which coincidentally he has nothing to say about.
fran

pd.- What got me really convinced ´do about Orgonite is the stupidity of the secret police chasing me to 2 places were i was gifting orgonite. I figured that if they were chasing me because i was dropping pieces of resin, metal and a crystal inside that i was doing something good and was on the right track lol They do not show anymore, i think they´ve given up.

So build your cloudbuster and gift to your hearts content please cause good comfirmations are there if you do, and you do not need a dregree in anything to know it.

At a time when I was completely out of the public scene, after having had a public presence with orgonite for some years, I wondered briefly where I might want to go (online) if I were to ever reappear online regarding orgone or orgonite. It had become 100% clear to me, that it would be where you are Don. It was my only actual hope of finding any credibility and accountability being demanded on the topic.
I say this not even to slap you on the back. SImply, rather to point out the unending efforts at sabotaging the potential of widespread orgonite dispersion.

What is a wonderful consolation to me is that, even in places completely unrelated to Orgone and orgonite online, I cannot get away from the topic of the chemtrail agenda.
As has repeatedly been the case, the actual Disinformation Agenda on this topic, has lead people to finding Etheric Warriors and gets more people involved in Gifting. Though sometimes through a lot of suffering and personal development and Work, the truth which rings clearly here is noticed by more people than perhaps might have been the case without all of the dis-informants working their agenda of spreading feelings of helplessness and fear.

I suspect it is in part due to the actual benefits repeatedly Observed from orgonite. Such as people becoming aware of what is happening around them. These same people might have felt beaten down and spiritually drained in the past, but not now. I think the ^#%birds’ newest catch 22, is that those who might be the intended victims of helplessness and who might also be targeted for a spiritually crushing realization… they are learning that they Are in Fact Empowered to DO something about it.
Thus the unending efforts of crushing human spirit, though done in the act of informing people about conspiracies and which might have been done in an outward attempt to frighten people… all of that is Empowering people who are seeking relentlessly for Solutions which are viable options…

by viable, I’m talking about better options than finding a cave to hide in or pouring lead.
Don, it has been through your own demand of accountability and desire for credible accounts and through maintaining a simple Record of the vast amount of work which has been done with orgonite which continues to give hope to people searching for what they can do to make a meaningful difference to the injustices touted by all of the dis-informants out there.

I knew after being out and far away from having a public presence… if I were to get back into maintaining a public presence, it would have to be wherever you were at.
Because you demand the level of accountability which disinformation sites are scared of. If you don’t have the reigns which can make it happen, you go to where you can do that.
That is your own accountability and I think you deserve massive credit for maintaining that… in addition to the vast amount of gifting work that you have done and been a part of.

I’m not just trying to say you’re a great guy… more-so that you have demanded a level of credibility and accountability that helps empower people so that these dis-informants Add to the amount of gifting work that is being done on the worldwide scale. I laugh at how the disinformation networks have come full circle in actually lighting a fire under these peoples’ pants to find a solution and to empower themselves and make a positive difference. … That, in the face of all the attempts to stamp out the actual orgonite movement. There have been so many attempts of doing that.
That’s the sweet pie of seeing more and more people empowering themselves and making a positive difference. I’m sure there are other methods people may be using to affect a positive change, though orgonite is one for the top of the list… as far as I can see.

After reading this post, I decided to take a look at the oppinion of peoples against our movment. I went on google and searched key word like “Don Croft Fraud”, “Orgonite scam”…

Here are some thing I noticed…many of the peoples who bash on Don work’s provide totally false claims. For exemple, on a discussion thread some peoples were saying that you only encouraged people to do orgonite exactly like yours…as if anything else would not work. Well…that is partially true since you always recomend to do the most basic TB for gifting. Of course they never mentioned that you tell people that many kinds of metal shaving work fine, nor do they mention that you make a clear difference between personal orgonite and gifting orgonite. Never did you restrain people from adding different gemstones to their orgonite. All you did was say did it was not necessary for orgonite thet will be gifted to work. I don’t remember all the other claims but each time, the claims were in contradiction with what you say on this forum….so, if people do some search they will easily see that your not the monster that some people try to depict you as.

While searching for “orgonite scam”, I ended on some discussion that made me confuse. On a forum peoples where sying that Reich himself warned to not use aluminium for making orgone device because this could be deadly. They where refering to one of Reich book that I have not read(I only rode 2 of his book) and they said that you probably never had read it and that you should do your homework. In the end the conclusion of the topic was that gifting was harmfull to the planet. Another topic said that orgonite was traping the energy because the POR can’t get out of the external layer of resin. Add to that some “energy sensitive people” who talk about orgonite in a negative way and you can put serious doubts in the head of people.

I have to admit that these site managed to put a little doubt in my head. The negative comentary on orgonite from people who claimed to be energy sensitive were the one that affected me the most. Puting all this in perspective I said to myself who do you trust? A website where any agent could easily post disinfo or the comunity of EW wich is filled with people you builded trust with. For exemple, I did an energy coaching session with Dooney and it was a wonderfull experince and of course Dooney is positive about orgonite. This is not even to mention all the positive story of people on this forum.

Still, there was the shadow of doubt staying in my mind. That’s when I tought about all the confirmations I accumulated over the years while working with orgonite (planes flyby, orgonite effect on ice, positive wheater change,etc). That’s when I realised it was really stupid of me to doubt of all the orgonite work I did. I’m sure i’m not the only one who get these ocasional doubt attack and to realise that the amounts of proofs on our side is huge.

Stay focus everyone!

Edit: I forgot to mention that some sites say that resin is highly chemical and harmfull to the environment…true if not catalysed. But they don’t mention that once cured the resin become neutral and totally safe. [Image Can Not Be Found]

I think Reich’s worry about aluminum has to do with the fact that aluminum is not good for the body (fact). Thing is, in orgonite, its never touching the body. And what about all those aluminum pots and pans our parents used (at least mine did) back when we were young (aluminum exposure)? And what about the Aluminum chlorohydrate in OTC antiperspirants and on and on and on. Truth is, aluminum is everywhere – car, home, KITCHEN (still) and those detractors don’t seem to think these uses are bad, just in orgonite. Typical bull!

Aluminum is one of the most abundant metals on the planet. To turn and say its bad for the planet is like trying to say that forest fires are fed by the oxygen in air and as such oxygen is bad for the planet. Its dumb but we already know how off the mark the likes of the disinformants and their stooges and the folks they hook and reel in are.

Aluminum is fine and its really the metal of choice. Steels will work but the shavings can be sharp as razors so if you use them, definitely wear work gloves when working with them. Brass is expensive as is titanium – things I do use in personal pieces but not in field orgonite – unnecessary and a waste of money. Heck, if you had to, you could cut up empty aluminum soda cans and use that – it’d work fine! Or any metal cans for that matter. The range of acceptability for making orgonite is huge which is testament to how well engineered it is. If damn near any metal shavings works well enough to make TB’s to bust towers and it does, what more could you ask for?

When the resin cures its safe to handle, though because of the chemistry and the catalyst, its not something I’d care to put in my mouth and suck on (wink) nor is it something you’d ever see a food grade version of. Food grade means direct, lengthy contact with food. Something you do not encounter in the field while gifting. Even plexiglas isn’t food grade because of a small amount of unreacted resin it always contains so its not like polyester resin is bad. And, um? Guess what boats are made with and these sit right in the water pretty much year round? Yup, polyester fiberglass resin in direct continuous water contact. If the stuff is OK for this use, its plenty OK for orgonite use with no issues of toxicity to the environment. The environmentalists would be having a fit by now if it was and they’re not.

If people consider the odor that newly made orgonite has from the resin to indicate its not safe, thats bull. Though initial cure takes a couple hours, if that, I read somewhere that it can take 1-2 weeks for the final cured state to be reached. I’ve had “smelly” TB’s on a couple occasions (may depend on the particular resin used) that over the course of a week or two lost all their odor so this statement about length of final cure may be accurate though you do not have to wait this long to toss TB’s. I’ve made them and tossed them later the same day.

Standard disinfo tactic (the news media is famous for this also). Tell the part of the truth that makes it sound like it aligns with what you’re trying to prove. You’re not lying because you’re telling the truth but only about half of it. Unfortunately a half-truth is still considered a truth but its maligned and used as fuel by the disinfo artists all the time – you’ve stated a few examples in your post.

Unfortunately until the last bad guy “leaves the planet” (its coming), we’re just going to have to put up with this crap.

As you say though, the confirmations of orgonite’s capabilities are everywhere so those who choose to look up should find it harder to be swayed by the disinfo artists.

We all here already know what the truth is. Orgonite heals and renews the planet.

1 Like

In my point of view, this anti-CB site is just another case of extreme stiffness. This is the basic characteristic of all those people who stay attached to some basic principal in whatever cost. They are those responsible for spreading the fanatic way of thinking. If W. Reich lived in our times, it is sure that he would be allergic to those people. They take one idea and they turn it into a dogma and that is how the NWO really works. Based on stiff people, unable to go with the flow of evolution, which is indeed the universal way. They really can’t stop the river of life, so they can’t stop orgonite from spreading. I admit that they can be really annoying at times but, Don, you have enough sense -not to mention your sense of humor- that works as an antidote to them. Fortunately, as time goes by, everyone gets exactly what he/she deserves.

Actually I might add one comment from intoxicated people and electrosensitive people. Aluminium, steel etc. is not bad at all, it’s just how its used that can make it bad. For example breathing thin metal powder all day long, that’s bad. So if you do orgonites all day long it’s best to wear a particle mask. Aluminium is bad for cooking because as it’s heated up it leaks into the food.
Things like that are good to know and why people think some metals are bad… but it’s really based on some uses. For example copper, is not bad but! you can try that easily. One day when you make a CB or Earthpipes or handle some copper for a bit of time, just put on latex gloves afterwards, they will become brownish because of all the copper absorbed through the skin. And actually all metals get absorbed through the skin quite a lot! These are the kind of things to know. But the metals themselves are not bad [Image Can Not Be Found]

Anyway about orgontie scams! people who are interested will usually try and buy or make them themselves and get convinced! The others who just rely on what others have to say about the subject without trying are not far enough on the evolutionary road yet [Image Can Not Be Found]

Good work folks–open and candid discussion of facts puts disinformation and slander to flight and I agree that their persistent character assaults essentially bring more people to orgonite. That’s exactly what happened in Germany and Austria in 2003, after Dr James DeMeo travelled around those countries to warn people against making orgonite cloudbusters: there was only one CB before that (in Koln) but within a couple of months there were scores of CBs, presumably made by people who attended his presentations. You may remember that this guy later tried to influence the court in Mozambique to throw the book at our associates who were in jail, there, for tossing orgonite into a Zambezi River Reservoir.

EW is a showplace for reputable people to share reports, as OLI7D has noted. In fact I think it’s the only forum in English where this is done but maybe the presence of this forum on the web is what has inspired the vigorous disinfo campaigns, after all. Most of the people who attack me don’t know me, personally, and people who read those attacks and eventually meet me are astonished by how ordinary I am and lacking in charisma. I get a big kick out of their surprise.

I generally post these false claims (when someone sends them to me) so that I can answer back rationally but thanks for doing so, OLI7D. I think that our busy detractors earn a lot of points for imagination, at least. I think a lot of that is the result of bull sessions; committee work.

Speaking of attacks, Ben Morton has gotten a lot of very peculiar ones over the past week. Carol had bought a 108 from him, which he finished and delivered one week ago. On that day, he stopped receiving email, except from Toby and myself. This is a serious problem for any of us who earn our living on the internet, of course. Ben had been getting a lot of hacking since he re-started his business a year ago. He also got sabotaged by PayPal constantly and had to ditch it in favor of Western Union, I think last October. Getting clear of PayPal also got him clear of the NSA/CIA hackers for awhile but they closed in on him, again, gradually and that culminated in the stopping of all of his email a week ago.

I asked Ben to take the 108 back home until he can make his own. He had a sense that moving it from his place enabled the agency parasites to really get at his correspondence (livlihood). We’ve got several 108s here, already. Carol also bought a little cloudbuster from him for her car. If you haven’t used one in a car, please do! If you never noticed the pavement artists behind you or in front of you, before, the little CB will sort of ‘expose’ them to you [Image Can Not Be Found] if it’s pointed to the front or rear. Kind of like an etheric hotfoot. Maybe just Americans know what a hotfoot is: stick a lit, wooden match between the sole and vamp of a leather shoe worn by the target and when the match burns to the end he suddenly experiences a whole lot of hot in that spot on his foot and then jumps and/or screams. Am I dating myself? Who wears shoes like that any more? As long as these agency $#!+birds follow us around why not have some fun at their expense?

So, if you’re trying to reach him, just CC to me and I’ll forward it to him, okay? We live ten miles apart and see each other often, otherwise. My email is [email protected] and I feel sure that just posting about his problem is going to do a lot to make these federal freaks leave his email alone. Like all other parasites, feds need to operate mostly in the shadows, quietly excreting putrid energy, God love them.

I visited Dooney and STevo in Montana last week and in addition to getting another heart treatment from the Doc we had a boosting session in their parlor that evening & they (both good psychics) found the Triads instrumental in the recent assault on most of our orgonite-related businesses around the world. I’ve gotten feedback from colleagues who experienced a jump in sales after that day and our own business came back up after that, too, so we evidently hit the target. The Chinese corporate/commie gov’t must be frantic about the imminent rise of orgonite’s popularity in that vast country [Image Can Not Be Found] but Dooney and Stevo didn’t perceive that the assault was fully committed; more casual than severe but they evidently found a really cool, ancient ‘engine’ for DOR that the Triads have been using to power their nastiness for perhaps millenia and it might be that it’s of no use to them, any more [Image Can Not Be Found]

I think that in the future it’s going to be evident that the allegedly human Triads, Jesuits, Vryal, masons/theosophists, etc., have always interfaced with each other. Parasites get along fine when they go after humanity, after all; otherwise I think they’re often at each others throats.

I promised Ben that I’d post this for him and it seems like a good, lively thread to do it in. I don’t think it’s off topic but please pardon me if you do. I’ll post an update after I see Ben on Wednesday (two days from now).

~Don

It’s Tuesday nite, now, and I learned that a sizable payment to me from a distributor was intercepted in the mail, along with another payment a few weeks ago from another distributor. This rarely happens so it’s just more evidence of a larger plan afoot. One other incident that’s worth a mention is that the alleged EU gov’t threatened one of our distributors in Sweden, who has now withdrawn from selling our zappers, there. I don’t know if you realize that this EU fake-gov’t syndicate has been threatening to imminently outlaw vitamins, homeopathic remedies, herbs, etc., for decades [Image Can Not Be Found]

I suppose that in Europe people are more inclined to bend over for fake governments, though Americans have been doing it since FDR wiped his bum with the constitution and established Stalinism, here [Image Can Not Be Found] . We’re still armed, though, so the fake US Gov’t have to be even sneakier than these sewer rats in Brussels are.

Announcing overt sabotage of our business in the past has always been productive. It looks like the NSA/CIA/FBI cesspit mavens are, by now, no more than stooges for the Triads, by the way. Where’s the alleged patriotism in that? [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

A maven is ‘an expert; connoisseur’ and it’s a cool Yiddish word. Only the corporate world order can be experts and connoisseurs of excrement. If they were refined at all they’d find legitimate work and stop tormenting others. ~Don

I saw Ben, today, and he informed me that after I posted about his email sabotage he started getting email again, almost immediately. I have a lot of confidence in the power of exposure to keep the two-legged parasites at bay and to eventually obliterate their ancient hold over humanity.

On another front, Gare in Canada ordered some zappers last month and I sent them during the postal strike, so he only got them recently. Inside he found a memory stick and immediately put it in his computer. Some photos of one of Carol’s Europe trips showed up and then his computer started crashing.

I think he had emailed me right before he stuck the thing in his computer and I answered back (too late) that we did not put that memory stick in the package, so he ought not put it in his computer [Image Can Not Be Found]

Carol never puts anything on memory discs. When I mentioned that to Ben, today, he had a laugh because he knows that neither Carol nor I are computer-savvy enough to even use those things.

Gare, I think, is happy to have caught the agency $#!+birds in the act, more or less [Image Can Not Be Found] and I’m proud of Gare for being such a threat to these parasites that they took such an obtuse measure to sabotage him. Central Alleged Intelligence Agency probably figured Gare would get mad at me over this.

~Don

I wanted to make public as well that last month we had much trouble in visibility on the net and visits/contacts drop suddenly. We felt interference and coincidentally military IP´s and gob Ip´s were showing at that time as visitors to the site.
Our mail has been safe so far since we installed a 108 at home. SInce we have been able to keep in touch with BEn while most everyone could not i think is good proof of its workings.
Definately since Yolanda´s boosting and your session (Don) with Stevo and dooney a complete reversal happened.
Now we have some customers who get strange messages when trying to buy or are unable to log in for no reason. Just like to mention it and if anyone is interested in ordering from us do please contact us if ever any problem might appear while visiting us.
here is a pic of our version of the 108. Thanks Ben for the idea.

Toby in Texas and Don also have 108s and were able to keep in email contact. When I brought a 108 back to the house here, and boosted and after Don and myself made public, these blocks… then i was again getting email. I even went so far as to make discussions of this level of interference on a German radio and in their radio chatroom lol
Quite interesting to mention, it was specifically the people connected to the orgone topic who were blocked. I was able to receive all the emails from others in Germany who have beome aware of chemtrails but still don’t understand what to do about it…. there were only a few emails from them… but interesting none the less.
Even someone who was blocked apparently since February has been able to reach me now in email. Very nice confirmations this week.

Beautiful 108 Fran! Wow