A Recent CIA-directed Bizarrity--Good Sample For Skeptics

Don Croft
18 Jun 2008 09:44
Subject: A Recent CIA-directed Bizarrity–Good Sample for Skeptics
The gifter who sent me the report that I just deleted in this spot provided observations of NSA/CIA-style surveillance and intimidation. It’s the kind of crap that Carol and I have been putting up with for eight years, so it was refreshing to get the report to share. Unfortunately,. the guy got terrified when he sqw part of his email in this thread and asked Ale to delete it. Ale emailed me just now and I deleted it.

It’s kind of too bad that he asked me to delete it for two reasons: One is that exposing these $#!+birds takes their unlawful power away and protects the would-be victim and the other is that when other innocents have these experiences but are inclined to doubt their own insincts about them, the reports are a confirmation. I’ve tried my best for seven years (the amount of time Carol and I have been reporting our experiences online) to provide this service, as have a few others.

The inclination to deny the activities of the $#!+bird agencies extends the life and vitalityof the stinking world order, of course, and open discussion of their activities hastens their demise. People who smoke pot or are otherwise paranoid will probably be the last to be forthcoming about this criminal activity, which has declined a lot in recent years, by the way/

Also. this fellow has busted a whole lot of death towers, some of which he apparently calls ‘GWEN’ which indicates to me that he’s subscribing to disinformation. Nobody knows what the tech or names of the death towers are because it’s all military secrets. We only know about HAARP and ‘weatherballs’ because the stinking world odor already admitted to HAARP arrays and we see the weather and climate sweeten right after we bust these ubiquitous ‘radome’ monstrosities with orgonite.

Carol and I haven’t encountered that level of intimidation for quite awhile but the day after I posted this fellow’s account an NSA/satanist spook, dressed all in black and with a pasty complexion, tried to intimidate us a couple of times in a store, then walked by our car in the parking lot while talking on his phone. I say, 'NSA" because when Carol got into his little pin head that’s what she saw Cool

She was in the car when he walked past while I was loading the stuff in the back. When I got in I mentioned him and she said, ‘Yeah, I didn’t react to him because when you obviously take note of these lower level federal freaks it makes them happy.’ Wink

It’s been so long since we’ve had to put up with the level of interference that this guy reported that it almost made me feel nostalgic, in fact. He apparently doesn’t know or doesn’t want to know that it’s easy to hammer these criminals etherically and get them out of our faces. I hope he’s reading this and will apply some of the helpful predator-blasting hints that are available for no charge on donebydooney.com

I hope you will, too, if you encounter any of these felons.

~Don

Don Croft
18 Jun 2008 09:55
Subject: Re: A Recent CIA-directed Bizarrity–Good Sample for Skeptic
http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/v…1345&highlight= is the forum post he was perhaps blocked from finding. T=hat’s happened to me a few times.

I’ve gotten no hacking on my Apple, so far, but the $#!+bird agencies, especially NSA, I think, will have their way with everything else, including my server and EW’s server, that has all those spy-friendly ‘Bill gates’ throughout, which is everything that uses Microsoft and apparently other (non-Apple) software.
It’s an absolute miracle that the $#!+birds’ vast army of cannabis-altered Monarch hacker drones can’t seem to destroy the internet.

~Don

Don Croft
18 Jun 2008 09:57
Subject: Re: A Recent CIA-directed Bizarrity–Good Sample for Skeptic
http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/v…1345&highlight= is the forum post he was perhaps blocked from finding. That’s happened to me a few times.

I’ve gotten no hacking on my Apple, so far, but the $#!+bird agencies, especially NSA, I think, will have their way with everything else, including my server and EW’s server, that has all those spy-friendly ‘Bill gates’ throughout, which is everything that uses Microsoft and apparently other (non-Apple) software.
It’s an absolute miracle that the $#!+birds’ vast army of cannabis-altered Monarch hacker drones can’t seem to destroy the internet.

I’m using my PC today because the hackers stopped me from getting email off my server with my Apple, for instance.

~Don