A Revolutionary Innovation in Orgonite

Can we make Orgonite more powerful, more eco-friendly and more cost-effective?

My research & developmental efforts indicate that to be a yes. I submit to you the following video that will demonstrate this and describe the method:

A verbal description now follows.

The people of all lands were said to believe that metals in the ground release powerful positive energies.

Recipe for “Next-Generation” Orgonite:

• Metal Shavings
  • Soil

Bury the shavings in the soil, alternating a layer of shavings with a layer of soil.

Yes, we have dispensed with the toxic plastic resins and their costs. As you can see also, I am not selling you anything.

Evidence #1 - Freeze Test - see video

Evidence #2 – Clearing the Skies - see video

Evidence #3 – Restoring the Weather - see video

A somewhat controlled experiment was made by:
Choosing a location having no other significant gifters as demonstrated in the previous months by

• Desertification (cacti, closed boat ramps, crop failure)
  • DOR
    Personal refrain from gifting for a two-week period beforehand

15 tower locations were busted the morning of Thursday, 2/9 within and in the vicinity of the cities of Gainesville and Sadler

A grey puffy cloud shelf was visible in the horizon and that evening the weather was reported as follows: see video

It is hard to interpret objectively what took place, but snow and a cold front were not forecasted

Wet snow flakes indicate cold snow falls unto a warm environment and consequently melts

This suggests the operation manifested in a snowing (hence precipitation) cold front (hence cooling) onto a warm environment

Comments

Mainstream science has shown that negative ions are life-affirming for humans, while positive ions are harmful. Mainstream science has also shown that plastic produces positive ions.

To gift land or water, dig a hole, and fill it with alternating layers of shavings and soil. In bodies of water, take more care that you don’t let the shavings be swept away.

The freezing test suggests that the energy of the Soil Orgonite is different in quality, not only quantity, from the traditional TB

Additional observations, such as clearer skies and greater cooling, are in agreement.

Since this video, I have continued utilizing Soil Orgonite and there is no doubt in my mind that it is even more effective than plastic-encased orgonite. I have seen desertified areas (“cactus motel”) turn moist and misty like a temperate rain forest. I have seen the flowers bloom overnight. I have seen clouds form within half an hour to protect the location from the oppressive sun. I hope you will experiment with this new recipe. I should be here to answer questions if there are any.