Aboriginal Genocide In Canada

Hello,

I’m putting this post in “Specific Targets” because I have a very specific target in mind: the hearts of the white people of Canada. It isn’t specifically about orgonite, but I think all who gift will understand that it is important and should be included front and centre for all to see.

The documentary below is a truly great work that vividly tells the story, and I think people of any colour who gift a lot of orgonite will recognize the tactics used against Kevin Annett, the man who sacrificed so much to make the film. Here it is and please watch it, especially my fellow white Canadians. We HAVE TO acknowledge en mass that this HAPPENED, and is still happening today. Even if empathy for the Native people who suffer so much doesn’t move you to get very clear on this issue, do it for yourself. In abuse both the victim AND perpetrator have to come to grips with the crimes. To move forward and heal this enormous wound we HAVE TO find the courage to see the Truth. We white folks HAVE TO acknowledge what we have allowed our society to do to these people, to their CHILDREN, while we turned a blind eye, hid from the Truth, and PROFITED from what they ENDURED . It is the very least we can do.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 037343133#

For my part, this one white man offers a most heartfelt apology from the deepest recess of his soul, to the beautiful Native People and their wonderfully correct culture, which we did everything in our power to destroy. To their credit, we failed.

Mike Harris