Achievement of the Orgonites

The work has become very much essential in boosting the economic achievements in the areas and the countries where we had been doing the compressive gifting. Just to mention but a few. In Africa we have done the work in Kenya, Ethiopia, Malawi, Chad, Tanzania, Zanzibar Congo, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Somalia, Southern Sudan, and Uganda among others. In all these countries we had come up with a good result which made the inhabitants to continue yearning for us to do a revisit.
Our tireless and the solid achievements that we have experienced has made the above named countries to involve in supporting us economically by either buying for us the flight ticket or in other ways they do order the orgonite from us to accomplished their domestic support. Like in Malawi, I have been flying to that country through their own expense same to Zambia, Tanzania and even Uganda. So for now I would say that orgonite has become a very essential commodity and thus in the future the supply will not be sufficient if the production will not be double.
Very soon we are going to dispatch a request campaign for all our friends to join hand in the manufacturing work so that we can get good number to use, for most of the times our orgonite go for humanitarian support. Like in the Southern Sudan quite a number of our orgonite had been used in peace keeping purpose and as to such it becomes very hard for us to recover anything from the residence.
We have only managed to get some support from the sale when we visit areas which are now stable economically.
Otherwise thanks for now
Chris

I asked Mjomba Chris to post this update because I wasn’t aware that his expenses had been paid to take orgonite and teach about it in countries in addition to Malawi. Our readers who have occasionally contributed to the kikundi’s efforts and especially to bail them, individually, out of jail, pay emergency hospital fees or to meet other catastrophic needs over the years may feel some relief that there are many Africans as well as Westerners who feel a vested interest in the spread of orgonite through that continent.

They’ve certainly been aware that sales to large companies, such as flower, tea, sugar and other large-scale, fully commercial plantations helps them to capitalize but I’ve always had a sense that our friends are rather afraid to be without the charity card. I sympathize with them; it’s a bit like cutting an umbilical cord, in fact.

The way Africans practice and view business is rather hard to understand for Westerners, which may be why the Brits in particular were so keen to make sure that all of the businesses in their colonies were operated by massively-imported Indians/Pakistanis and Europoids rather than by Africans themselves. I saw this in Uganda and was told about the history of it there.

Traditionally, agriculture and business in Africa was run by women if I’m not mistaken. When I went to Namibia I got a bunch of books on African history, written by Africans rather than Europoid anthropoligists, and that seemed to be the consensus. Men took care of protecting the community but I gather that most of the continent was peaceful and prosperous in pre-missionary days and there was gender equality. We see gender equality among the kikundi and I think that’s a result of cultural momentum. The existence and refined nature of Kiswahili seems like evidence of a very long, prosperous and peaceful history, at least in East Africa. I don’t think this is entirely unique to Africa, either. There’s a village in Cambodia where archaeologists claim to have uncovered evidence that the village had been there continuously for 20,000 years. They were making steel tools there since long before ‘The Bronze Age,’ too, as has been done in Africa for ten thousand years. The Africans in particular make carbon steel in a way that Western metalurgists haven’t learned, yet. Credo Muttwa, the renowed Zulu traditionalist, learned it as an adept in a secret society in Zimbabwe in his younger years and gave Georg Ritschl a sample sacred object that he’d made. It was a huge version of what Slim Spurling had been selling as an Environmental Harmonizer but the Africans had been making these since ancient times. They use it in a position that’s inverted from Slim’s and the cup that operates as a base for Slim’s objects is intended to hold the juice of a pepper plant in the African ritual usage. When I go back to Africa and can speak Kiswahili I expect to gather lots of such first hand accounts Cool

There are other ways to conduct business, too, of course. I assume the kikundi engage in barter, for instance, and Christine was given the gift of a small fortune in cash by the proud but grateful Nuba people, who continue to learn about orgonite from her. I think barter and reciprocity is quite common in the world.

Carol and i were discussing this last night. She also got a pretty good introductory view of how differently Africans take care of business when she worked in Kenya in 2001. ‘Secret Supporter,’ whose name and position I’m not permitted to say, sponsored much of our work in Uganda and he was a tribal leader, rather wealthy and influential in the government. When we rode around with him he routinely delivered huge sacks of food to poor families around Kampala, who I assumed were members of his tribe. Then, much later, when Doc Kayiwa was taking me around to visit and gift culturally sacred sites, we drove past the palace of the Baganda tribe’s king. That’s the dominant tribe in Uganda. The Brit-built palace, which looked about a hundred years old to me, was in the middle of about a square mile plantation of black bananas, which is a staple food in that region. The Doc told me that those bananas are grown to be distributed for free among the tribe. Can you even imagine any western politicians adopting a charitable world view? The Doc also used to deliver food to poor families when I was working with him–I gather that he’s also a nobleman in the same tribe as Secret Supporter, though I never asked. Even then, I figured that before I’ll be able to even begin to understand these unspeakably ancient and stable cultures I’m going to need to lear Kiswahili and travel for an extended period, there, talking to LOTS of people along the way. I was able to absorb quite a bit from simple observation, though Cool and that’s certainly helped me to appreciate our miraculous friends who post reports, here.

Another reason I intend to travel in Africa when I’m next able to do so is because somebody from the West ought to document the kikundi’s achievements and I hope to be that person Wink

Good to see all that the orgonite is doing among us, right now I have a sponsor from Ghana whose interest is on how he can make the orgonite in his own country. I do see this as another opening to the west. He assured me that after their election he will have good opening to usher me in their country for that program.

Today I got information in one of my whats up team; fellows from Zambia are also appealing for my return to Kitwe Luf Wanyama in the copper belt region. From all these I do see orgonite soon dominating Africa. It’s true that it had a humble beginning but now I can see a big opening which will eventually make it dominant in our nations.

I cannot forget the work that our brothers risked in doing in Madagascar two weeks ago, really their good achievements are steadily following after them, and am very much optimistic that as the time goes, our achievements will scatter abroad to unreached areas and regions. In fact from both Nicholas and Eliud did , one of the magicians they found in Madagascar fell in love with our orgonite and promised them of coming to Kenya and I do believe without doubt that his coming to Kenya will create other spheres of opening.

Also the work the Billy did in Nyamira is quite remarkable, his effort emphatically changed the social, ecological and political structure of the Nyamira and Kisii highlands. All these when put together gives us much courage and hope of the best in all that we are pursuing for both the present and the future generation.

We now have a program of meeting all our East Africa in Kisumu for orgonite sensitization and I know the occasions will be an educative forum for all our members.

![Laugh]
Chris.