Acronyms Are Not Our Friends

I got a note from one of the new EW contributors who expressed his frustration over the use of acronyms on the forum. He asked me to set up a glossary but I rather told him that I’ll encourage everyone to stop assuming that all of our readers know what DOR, MKids, etc., all mean.

I don’t even use the term, ‘DOR,’ unless I’ve first written out ‘deadly orgone radiation’ earlier in the same post. I might have used ‘MKid’ but from now on I won’t do that without first writing out ‘Monarch-programmed drone.’ Hopefully, most of our readers know about the unspeakably vast, international Monarch Program, which has turned hundreds of millions of witless people (including all of the recent US presidents, all corporate, military, religious and academic cadre and perhaps every marijuana proselyte) into convenient tools of social destruction for the sewer rat agencies since soon after the end of WWII.

It’s too easy to fall into the habit of using acronyms, I think, but the fact is that when we do this we inadvertently give the impression that we are exclusive and that only ‘intitiates’ can know the terminology. An extreme example of this pattern is the way Theosophy operates and the technique is so insidious that we can find entire populations suddenly adopting irrational terminology, like ‘The universe is telling me…’. That’s like saying that our left shoes are giving us instructions.

Dr Reich used acronyms constantly but in that case he had established a scientific discipline and it was just useful shorthand. The commercial pilots who have that information exposé website about airline sabotage by the parasitic order also use a lot of acronyms but they’re just probably used to talking to other commercial pilots. We’re a special case, I think, which is also why I don’t favor a blogger approach to EW, though it works very well elsewhere. The whole topic of healing the corporation-savaged environment and undermining deadly parasitic institutions with simple orgonite is so new and strange to most people that we need to keep access to the basic information in front of everything else, here. I didn’t originate ‘MKid’ or even ‘gifting,’ by the way. I think Don Bradley popularized those and some other basic terms that some of us casually use, including ‘The Operators.’ Karl Welz introduced the word, ‘orgonite.’

Azti set EW up to also work on cellphones. This is because people want and probably need convenience, now. I think it’s good to want convenience and our zapper business is even partly based on that. It’s not convenient to be reading an informative post and get slammed with a strange acronym, of course. I always hope that EW contributors will keep the readers’ needs (self empowerment through doing this orgonite work) in mind because if we want to expound and explore in arcane ways with other gifters we can do it with email more efficiently.

Thanks to all of the EW contributors who have made their contact information available to readers, by the way! I think we need to do everything possible to keep this effort decentralized and not based on a personality. Most of us who rely on orgonite for our livlihoods just want to keep riding the wave, not to own the wave. I’m very happy that when most people make and toss simple towerbusters (these humble devices still do the bulk of the miraculous work in this movement) they’re not thinking of Don Croft, any more than users of John Crapper’s wonderful invention think of him every time they use one of those.

~Don

This is a great topic Don, thanks! Sometimes it’s easy to forget that there are newcomers to whom these acronyms and “technical” expressions sound more like gibberish.

I think it’s very common for people who share a common interest to end up using language with each other which is exclusive to that “field”; the challenge is later when conversing with other people who have no knowledge of that interest-centric language. One needs to stay alert to avoid use of expressions which were just making communication easier with a friend but could 5 minutes later turn a newcomer off, by virtue of making it sound like one needs to study in order to join the fun

Maybe this is also one of those points which has turned female contributors off this forum? This form of encoding language into “set” expressions, handy is it is, actually seems to rob the communication of something – perhaps some of the creative potential gets cancelled out? I like the suggestion that we should use our own words (speaking from the heart) whenever possible – I’ve heard it from you a long time ago and I think it’s a valid and timeless suggestion.

Carlos