Africa still need more gifting

David Ochieng
07 May 2008 10:48
Subject: AFRICA STILL NEED MORE GIFTING
THE GIFTINT TRIP TO TANZANIA.
Musoma is one of the major towns along the north West t of Tanzania .
The Musoma Town is along Lake Victoria north west of Tanzania and south west of Kenya border , its’ about 150km from our local towns. Transport to the same border in relatively high compared to other places of same distances.
THE PROBLEM FACING THEM
The most problem that they are really complaining a bout is that the water level of their rivers and Lakes are reducing, some are running dry and also that malaria disease told them to believe in the power of Orgonite because it will heal there rivers and there will be no more malaria in there village.
We African gifters we still have a lot to do and with the help of Don,Steve and other EW members we belive we will make it bgecause Africa need us to save it from tyrany.
MY DAYS OF GIFTING
On my first day of gifting I was lucky to come across bush doctor and he was very pleased with me after I explain to him every thing a bout the Orgonite and it’s value.Because of him it was very smooth and easy gifting in the outskirt of Musoma town. Though that day he was busy but promises me to assist me the next day of my gifting.
My message to every person I met was to first educate them and then we distribute the Orgonite.On my second day of gifting Juma(Bush doctor) Used his ways to gathered the villagers in one small center, then I started teaching them a bout our plans to save Africa and the world as a whole,from wickedness,sickness and to heal Africa. After we finished we distributed the orgonite to them. At a round 6pm we were done and went back.
On my third day of gifting I had to do the gifting a round musoma town,Because the rain rained too much that day,which gave me had time to get where I was supposed to do the gifting. I met some few people at the market in the evening and done some gifting there, I taught them the mission of our Orgonite project and its goodness. Some who had questions asked and then gave them them answers.
On my last day of gifting I had to do the gifting at River Mara.River Mara was such a big river but now days it water level has reduced.So I droped some balls there and latter distributed the orgonite to the villagers along River mara.They were happy and thankful when they came to learn that the Orgonite will help in healing the river and their surroundings.
Problems I found during my Tanzania visit
Since I went there alone it was such a had gifting but some how I overcome everythin.Mrs Odondi did not come , collecting data and information was difficult,but I tried my best.There language with our is too had to listening,though we have one National language with them which is Kiswahili but there Is quite had but with the help of Juma (Bush Doctor) and some friends that I met there i manage to communicate with them.
We African gifters we still have a lot to do and with the help of Don,Steve and other EW members we belive we will make it.
CLIMATE AND VEGETATION OF MUSOMA TOWN.
The area is covered with dry and wet tropical climate it has got two seasons we t and dry season. Farming of food crop and livestock keeping such as cassava , maixe millet and sorghaum.
By David

Egoli.buster
24 May 2008 14:16
Subject: Re: AFRICA STILL NEED MORE GIFTING
I would love to send you more orgonite, but I need a postal address that works. My last parcel came back unclaimed after 1 1/2 years.
Please send by PM.
Georg

Doing it all over Africa and sending it out to the world
http://www.orgoniseafrica.com