Alarm To The Whole World

For the last few years we had been experiencing great hope and happiness both in Africa and within other nations of the world. But right now the entire situation has really changed due to what happened yesterday in Boston America. I came to lean that none can withstand frustration and problems. I came to learn that no place is safe it also came to remind that American that there is no hour of sleeping. It surpasses neither normal human understanding, nor the CIA and the CIDs for such things do happened without first sending information and the signals.

Our gifting had been of a greater value for the orgonite has played a good impulse to the areas that we had used it. We can remember all that happened in Somalia and in the Southern Sudan we realized that orgonite works. Now in what took place in America only gifting can bring good solution to that place. I know that the American are people who tend to be so private in their dealings but my hope and prayer is that one would volunteer to go and do that I wish I were there I would risk.

Now even though things might be cumbersome but still success can be a achieved.
Good hope
Christine

This video may be of some value. I thought it was clearly articulated, although I know nothing of the presenter:

hkj