All of the mortuaries are positioned on or very near streams

Historichawaii.org has an article entitled “Archaeology, Legends, and Oral History of Nu‘uanu”

The author is, very curiously, uncredited. However, they say that they were "Born and raised in Kailua -Long fascination with Nu‘uanu—looking up at those notches

Growing up jumped off the rocks at Alapena Falls, mud slid and swam at Jackass ginger (potentially Kahuailanawai

Professional archaeologist".

In the Intelligence trade, those are called “bona fides”.

For those late to the party, anytime an author is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence operative.

As a resident of Oahu, I can infer that “born and raised in Kailua” probably means “white, from a military family”.

The article goes on to say:

"The Waolani Holua

“McAllister (1933:86) mentions that there once was a holua slide in Waolani. His informants told him that it “was at the end of the ridge dividing Waolani and Nuuanu valleys”, but nothing remained of it. If this place does refer to a holua slide, the name could be translated as Kapo-holua, the “holua of Kapo”. Kapo, the sister of the Hawaiian goddess Pele, was said to have lived in nearby Kalihi Valley.”

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “unusual”. That’s why the article goes on to say “An alternate translation could be Ka-po-holua, the “holua of night”, or “holua of the gods.” The place name may not refer to a holua slide at all; one alternate translation would be Kapoho-lua, “the depression, or the pit”, an unusual name for a peak .”

Where the uncredited author has used a bit of sleight-of-hand, fraudulently calling what is, in fact, a pit, a “peak”.

The disinformation artist knows that no one on God’s green Earth (except for, of course, myself) is going to look up the actual meanings of the words, or question them.

It’s a lame little pile of misdirection, both on the part of Establishment historian McAllister, as well as the uncredited author.

Since critical thinking is largely absent at this time in history, I’m going to break it down:

In the cloud of disinformation above about Kapoholua, we have a first, fake translation: “If this place does refer to a holua slide, the name could be translated as Kapo-holua, the "holua of Kapo”.

That’s a bullshit plausible-deniability excuse, put forward to cover up the real name, which is for a pit filled with human sacrifice victims. Namely:

Kapoho - Pit

Lua - Hole, pit

1. n. Hole, pit, grave, den, cave, mine, crater. Lua is a hole that has a bottom, contrasting with puka, perforation.

The fact being that Kapoholua is, quite clearly, a Grave Pit or Cave that is being obfuscated by successive generations of Establishment talking heads, so that no one looks for it, and finds it brim full of the remains of hundreds, nay thousands of victims of human sacrifice and cannibalism.

The article goes on to say:

“Makūkū Heiau
Thrum (1906:44) mentioned a second heiau in Nu‘uanu, Makūkū, associated with rituals to propitiate rain. He did not locate the site. Kamakau says of Makūkū, “In Nuuanu there was a rain-bringing heiau called Makuku, but its duties were not so important as those of other heiaus, it had only to send rain” (Sterling and Summers 1978:309). There is a peak and stream called Makūkū near the upper Nu‘uanu Reservoir and this may be the general location for Makūkū Heiau.”

Note the human sacrifice platform positioned directly on the stream that shares its name. That’s to get the Death energy into the wider environment with the greatest effectiveness and efficiency.

In 2014, this photographer was able to locate the site that Thrum was inexplicably unable to:

[image]

(Makuku is a small land section in upper Nuʻuanu and also the name of a rain heiau. This small upright is all that could be located there - possibly connected with the heiau. It is in exact east=west alignment with the flat stone in the distance.)

Maku = me

Ku, the war god, the Island eater:

[image]

(Ku)

The Makuku heiau’s name means “I am Ku, the Island eater”, and has nothing whatever to do with “bringing rain”.

Despite the fact that they are a “professional archeologist”, the curiously-uncredited author even more curiously didn’t even offer a translation of the name Makuku. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The exact East/West alignment is for channeling the Death energy from the human sacrifices along an existing Earth energy ley line.

The article goes on to say “Pākākā (“low and broad” or Pā Kākā “courtyard for smiting”) religious and political center at foot of Fort Street at Honolulu Harbor—luakini heiau”

Here, we again see a ruse or subterfuge translation (“low and broad”), put forward first to obscure the actual, accurate translation, which is “courtyard for smiting”.

Now let’s break down “Pakaka”.

kā.kā
nvt. To strike, smite, dash, beat, chop

Now that we’ve looked up the translation, we can see how the duplicitous author used the most mild of the definitions, “smiting”, and carefully omitted the dashing, beating and subsequent chopping of the human sacrifice victims in the Pakaka Heaiau. In a half-truth so beloved by disinformation artists, the author called the temple of human sacrifice and cannibalism “a religious and political center”.

Wikipedia: " Luakini heiau were reserved for rituals involving human or animal sacrifice and were generally dedicated to the war god Ku."

Well, will you look at that! There’s Ku, once again.

“Human heads, of those offered in sacrifice, were put on stakes that lined the Pakaka temple at the foot of Fort Street (Downtown Honolulu).”

(Russian map from the 1800’s showing the fort built on top of the Pakaka temple)

Sacred-texts.com says:

"They took that tree, cut out their god, and called it Ku-hoo-nee-nuu. They built a heiau, or temple, for this god, and named that heiau Waihau and made it tabu, or a sacred place to which the priests and high chiefs alone were admitted freely. The mana, or divine power, of this god was very great, and it was a noted god from Hawaii to Kauai. Favor and prosperity rested upon this chief who had found the tree, made it a god, and built a temple for it.

The king who was living on the island Oahu heard about this tree, and sent servants to the island Maui to find out whether or no the reports were true. If true they should bring that god to Oahu. They found the god and told the chief that the king wanted to establish it at Kou,[1] and would build a temple for it there. The chief readily gave up his god and it was carried over to its new home.

So the temple, or heiau, was built at Kou and the god Ku-hoo-nee-nuu placed in it. This temple was Pakaka, the most noted temple on the island Oahu, while its god, the log of the tree from a foreign land, became the god of the chiefs of Oahu."

There’s Ku, once again.

Here, we see the Tahitian invaders, led by Pa’ao, who was said to be “light skinned”, brought their cult of human sacrifice and cannibalism over from Maui and forced the Hawaiians into servitude under it.

Here’s what they carved the tree to look like:

[image]

(Ku)

From pohukainacave.blogspot.com:

“I must note that Pakaka Heiau was where negotiations between Kaumuali’i and Kamehameha commenced. Which in turn finalized the unification of the Hawaiian islands into one Kingdom. As agreed by both parties that Kaumuali’i would relinquish Kauai to Kamehameha after he passed. Not soon enough though as a botched assassination on Kamuali’i was foiled by the honorable Isaac Davis, Kamehameha’s other “haole” advisor and friend. As Isaac warned Kaumuali’i that his life was in danger and he should return to his island immediately. Sadly, the poison meant for Kaumuali’i was somehow digested by Isaac Davis. Eventually killing him and bringing much grief to Kamehameha.

Where “negotiations commenced” and “as agreed by both parties” is Mil-speak for “the invading Tahitians made the Hawaiians come to the skull-lined human sacrifice temple for the ceremony where they were formally forced into servitude.” I’m guessing you’ve gathered that the skulls lining the temple were not Tahitian, but rather that of local subject Hawaiians.

And where the hilarious “somehow digested” is Mil-speak for “after Davis warned Kaumuali’i he was going to be poisoned, Kamehameha forced Davis to consume the poison intended for Kaumuali’i”.

In a Rolling On The Floor Laughing Out Loud moment, the poisoner Kamehameha is said to have experienced “much grief”.

In my first article on Nuuanu, below, I detailed how Kamehameha III’s human sacrifice platform was positioned directly on the Nuuanu stream. That’s to drive the Death energy from the sacrifices into the water, to most-effectively distribute it out into the wider environment:

Nu'uanu, O'ahu -- A Native Place: Kaniakapupu

A couple of days ago, I was driving home, and rolled right over the top of the Ballard Family mortuary. My eyes bugged as I saw that it sits directly on top of the Moanalua stream. That’s attached image number one here on this e-mail.

Just now, I did a wider search of mortuaries in Honolulu town. Nine of them, all positioned on or very near streams (that’s image number 2 attached here).

Same Death cult, different century, I’m afraid.

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, July 1, 2022

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]