Amazing results from central kenyan

Hi blessed warriors,
I am very happy that today am able to post my report after some longer time when I was not able to do so. My mail account and EW had been compromised for about a month ago.

During this period of long silence, I have gifted many regions in central Kenya. People around this region have developed a very sincere interest in Orgonite because of the unbelievable results that they have seen. In LAIKIPIA Whee I live and gifts at least twice a week is now the most fabulous example to count on.

In this region, the weather conditions are too extreme that planting is done once a year in only one season, that is between August and December. In fact, snakes which are very common in many parts of the country can not survive in this region because of the extreme temperature, which is very cold and dry.

Since the time that I distributed Orgonite in the region, there had been remarkable changes. The temperature is a little bit warm and most importantly, the rain is already experienced in this region at this time, a fact which has broken history of the region over time. The villagers are planning to try planting with the little rainfall that is experienced at this time.

What makes me happier is the knowledge of the area residents about Mbolea (Orgonite).…:- They need more of it. They now associates this conditions with the Orgonite samples that had been distributed in the region. This is due to campaigns that a few friends helped me to do, after when I organized for them some get together party, and promoted them financially a little :- thanks to Mrs O and Don.

Next week is a cultural week in our college, and the community is allowed in. I purpose to use this opportunity to do another presentation just like the one I did some two three years ago in a place called Nakuru. I will picture that occasion.

With this progress, I don’t have any doubt in my mind that Central Kenya will also follow Nyanza region where the movement started sometime back, and now the most successful in the entire East Africa. That is the region where Kisumu is located.

Benedict.