Amsterdam. Since I've started gifting, some 9 months ago, my main target has been Amsterdam

Since I’ve started gifting, some 9 months ago, my main target has been Amsterdam. Gifting a huge city is quite an undertaking, because if you start following antennas at random, you end up loosing the thread of course. In my initial enthusiasm, that is what happened, such fun!

The last few nights were very rewarding, as Satish and I were able to donate the ‘missing links’ from the northern part of the city. A big industrial zone still had several ungifted targets, which was annoying, because it lays between two big areas that had been gifted.

I can feel the relief in myself now, and it almost is like I’ve changed through knowing that I’ve done the job (at least in that part of town).

In some previously gifted places, more towers have been erected. Thanks for showing me where I had to put these extra HHG’s!

Satish is doing southern Amsterdam, and east will be done before the end of the summer for sure.

cheers!