An Etheric Berserker in Sweden

it’s always good to meet a committed gifter and this fellow has just started in Sweden but he hit the ground running. He’s not yet sure whether he wants to post reports or not but I told him that I’ll be happy to do it to encourage others in Sweden to get busy. One Swede gifter has posted here, at least, but Sweden and Denmark have been very slow to move into this effort, according to the people I’ve heard from or about over the years so this is pretty refreshing to me. Germany was slow in the beginning, though, but now they’re pretty much out in front (in Europe) in terms of number of people doing the work in a systematic way. it’s interesting to watch these demographics over the years, bearing in mind that most of the people who do this work apparently don’t tell about it online. The last country to watch is China because it’s the only country in the world whose cities are still buried in smog.

This fellow hasn’t responded to my request to share his email address privately to interested parties but I’ll post a note in this thread if he agrees to it. I still have trouble posting photos, partly due to having teams of NSA hackers on me in shifts and partly because I’m slightly incomputerate so until I sort that out or until he posts his own reports you won’t be seeing the very fine confirmation photos he’s been sending me:

Sweden REALLY need gifters, bigtime…

Uppsala is such a hotspot it’s ridiculous!

I drive through/past it sometimes.

But not very often.

Always “HAARP” clouds, antennas everywhere.

I suspect major mind control aswell since it is a college / university town.

I’ll send you a little map so you can see and get the picture for yourself, and that’s just the big “senders…”

I will bust it from North and going in towards it, eventually.

But someone with more time and best would be, someone who lives there, should massgift it. It’s horrible!

So if you could get someone to bust it from south going up that would be GREAT.

Bonus picture. Gifting in the moonlight, last night [Image Can Not Be Found]

Sweden needs gifting for one additional reason,

The socalled smart meters are everywhere. They’re microwave emitting devices that measure electricity consumtion. They poison every single household. They’re also in Germany, but not everywhere.

One more reason to put tbs in every little village, even without towers.

Habibi

I would like to come into contact with this guy. I know a couple of other gifters here in sweden too, and Kristian on this forum. I have been working on gifting the southwest of sweden around Gothenburg since 2009.

I can arrange manufacturing of towerbusters, zappers/succorpunch combos and orgonite at pretty low cost here in sweden if somebody needs ammo or protection for gifting missions, email me for info t.fritiof at gmail dot com (if I dont answer, try again)

Thanks, Tomas! I’ve asked Berserker for permission to introduce you and Christian to him and I encourage him to network for his own safety. He told me that a close friend suicided last week and I reminded him that the corporate order’s secret police routinely use psychics and radio signals to ‘encourage’ people to suicide so I hope that will be a wakeup call to stop being isolated. I don’t even know ‘Berserker’s’ name, yet, but he’s been very busy with orgonite and has sent me a lot of good photos of cleared skies. Please email me at [email protected] to make this easier (for me Wink), okay?

Hi everybody! The Berserker has entered the building!

Just wanted everybody to know that things are fine here! Things are shaping up in a good way FAST, and many great plans are coming together fast, and will be executed shortly.

i’ll return tomorrow from another platform than my phone…

Keep it up strong and hard but stay safe and pretty!

Power and Love / Martin