An Introduction - So this is my first post on EW

So this is my first post on EW. I discovered the orgonite movement about a year ago, and as it fitted in well with my other activities related to healing & energy work the making of etheric devices has become a significant feature in my day to day activities. I wanted to share my activities and Don kindly invited me to join the group here. It is difficult to sum up the whole of the past year’s gifting in one post whilst keeping the content concise, objective and focused but I will try.

I was a victim of energy sickness for years, as having an emotionally turbulent time growing up left me with a somewhat sensitive system that kept having trouble with the world. Some days just weren’t good for my body no matter what my mind wanted – I would be depressed or just completely lacking in energy. I couldn’t sleep properly, and then when I eventually did I found it difficult to get out of bed the next morning.

This all changed the day I went to visit John (the webmaster of whale.to[/url:33o36jpl). I contacted him out of the blue having found lots of interesting topics being discussed on his website. I had no idea what energy sensitivity was, or that I was a sensitive myself but when that first piece of orgonite was placed in front of me I nearly fell off the chair - the energy was that powerful. Needless to say that we got on well and have become good friends. I left that day armed with more questions than answers, some resin, a TB that may have been made by Carol and with a whole new field of endeavour to explore.

The next morning I awoke early and refreshed, the first decent nights sleep in a long time. Any doubts in my mind dissolved and the next few weeks became a magical time of discovering my energy sensitivity. It wasn’t a panacea but made a very noticeable difference. My sickness first appeared at the age of 18. I remember that this coincided with a few of my friends getting the first cell phones, and more importantly, the installation of a large tower at the end of my road. Suddenly a lightbulb went on in my head and the undeniable connection between the two was realised so I marched up there early one morning to deposit 3 TBs in the surrounding field.

Product placement: Going equipped:
[Image Can Not Be Found][Image Can Not Be Found]

Some local targets:

I made orgonite for my home and set to work targeting all of the towers in my local area, 20 in total. I marked their locations on a map and poured about 60 TBs before visiting each one with a trowel over the course of the following few weeks. It was a real adventure as some of them were quite physically inaccessible and others in sensitive public places. I put up to 3 TBs at each one, depending on the array of equipment attached and proximity to people. I was disappointed to find two towers next to water treatment areas, and a further two right next to schools.

There is a particularly nasty array not far from here which includes a weatherball. It has been gifted heavily with both HHGs and TBs up to a considerable distance from the equipment.

The atmosphere around me changed as a result of this work, it seemed like some kind of subtle tension in the air had lifted. Emotional interaction between the members of my family improved, my health seemed to have taken a dramatic leap forward and life was generally happier. It’s difficult to quantify such phenomena but the effects have been palpable.

During this time I became very interested in the sky conditions. John built a torsion CB for me, and once it was installed had an almost instant effect on the cloud cover. It went from being a low-level homogenous grey blanket to a larger expanse with all sorts of detail at multiple altitudes (including trails). The nights for the rest of that summer were generally very clear and the stars put on an excellent show. In addition, we suddenly had short bursts of nice wet rain, great news for the garden and much to the delight of my mother. The difference really was very obvious and the CB has also proved very useful for charging crystals.

With this increased atmospheric visibility I am frequently able to spot HAARP clouds. These come in a variety of patterns depending on their agenda, but the common one I notice appear as rows of horizontal waves. I can draw a direct correlation between the days with this sort of cloud activity and the experience of negative mental and emotional states – the atmospheric interference makes me feel very angry, tense and depressed.

A peacemaker was dug into the ground, roughly in the centre of our plot. There has been a huge amount of vegetation growth several metres around the spot with nettles reaching upto 7 feet in places. I also added TBs in the greenhouse and vegetable plot. The effect on the vegetables has again been visible, but not as significant as other reports I’ve read however the garden was pretty healthy to begin with.

Sky activity is generally pretty healthy around here now and although we have had significantly more rain than usual this year this is by no means a local phenomenon.

A friendly sylph:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

A nice sunset:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

In for the kill:
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

I continue to make orgonite, and am fulfiling orders for whale.to/whaleorgone while John takes a break.

A fresh batch:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

A selection of crystals:
[Image Can Not Be Found]

My lab, with torsion CB in the background:
[Image Can Not Be Found]