An Old Friend and New Gifter in El Paso

I’m posting this because I forgot the name of the gifter in El Paso who posts occasionally on Etheric Warriors and evidently helped generate a huge amount of rain in the desert a few years ago after a gifting campaign in the area. Pedro would like to network with this fellow and I’m vouching for Pedro. ~Don

Don,

There are a lot of things happening around us which suggest to me, in an unconscious and intuitive way, which I cannot completely explain, that things throughout the world will not remain as today for long. Changes are happening everywhere and fast, some for the better and some not so. Either way both are evidence of change. I have read in your site the opinions of others whom agree with my suspicions and that gives me hope for I choose to interpret them to mean that a much better and incredibly beautiful existence is possible here on earth.

As you know, El Paso is a desert and since water was long ago monetized it has become quite a luxury to have a garden here. Nevertheless I have experienced with orgonite and a CB in gardening here and I can definitely attest to its positive and drastic effects on plants. I have a strong desire to embellish my surroundings as a way to improve life around me and I think orgonite is a wonderful way of doing just that.

By the way, YES I would love to connect with gifters around here and as Dylan said: “Keep on keeping on”… Thank you for you.

Pedro

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pedro,

I’m going to post part of your note (good for our readers and for the record, thx), since I don’t remember the names of the fellows who are gifting around El Paso but one of them posts occasionally on Etheric Warriors and I hope he’ll contact me so I can introduce you.

We haven’t given up on reversing the American and Mexican deserts. We’ve made progress (collectively) and have had setbacks but Georg’s resounding success with the Kalahari and the progress in the Chilean deserts, thx to Alejandro and friends, indicate that we’ll probably prevail before long. I think gifting from aircraft will speed the American/Mexican project along, hopefully soon. All deserts are probably artificially created with sickening magic and, now, with related technology. The Algores are the propaganda wing of that old effort, evidently.

A lot of folks are coming to the same recognition about the changes happening around and within us and I’m always happy to find folks who are seeing this. I suppose we’re each accountable for helping to ensure that the positive processes will prevail over the negative, parasitic and predatory processes.

~Don

I’m vouching for Pedro as well Don !

Pedro has bought hundreds of orgonite towers busters in the past year from me !

Way to go Pedro and thank you for gifting and observing the positive effects of having Orgonite in and around El Paso !

Eric