An Orgonite Blast From The Past - First orgonite experience from 2002

I would like to start this post with a big thank you to Don Croft for sharing orgonite globally. It was because of him that I am able to share this with you the reader.

It all started in Jan 2002 when searching for solutions to high altitude aerosol (chemtrail) pollution on the internet, when living in Regina, Saskatchewan Canada. I found Don Croft’s information on how to build your own orgonite cloud buster. I also found information about how to build pyramid HHG’s and TB’s. So I gathered the supplies from Home Depot and my brother was a machinist at the time, so metal was free. I built three, one foot tall 72 degree pitch Nubian orgonite pyramids with 5 double terminated quartz crystals. The interesting thing that I found was that my hand held compass revealed north polarity magnetic field from the apex and at the base where the points of the crystals are located the compass read south polarity magnetic field. Apparently this device is a negative ion generator I thought to myself. I also built an orgonite cloud buster as per Don’s specifications.

This is where things got strange, the very next day after building these devices I hear a Cessna plane flying outside, so I go to check it out. Never before had I seen a Cessna flying low elevation over city blocks before. What was really strange was that this plane was circling the block of my residence and did so for over five minutes before returning to the airport. I noticed that the high altitude aerosol (chemtrail) pollution was eliminated and a big blue hole appeared over the residence. That was interesting, so I emailed Don about this event and he returned an email with information about this activity and orgonite. This plane returned weekly to fly around the block of my residence, sometimes it would show up daily.

Soon after this event I met Gare, who most or all of you now know on Etheric Warriors. Gare was sporting a rather awesome beard at the time and told me he would only shave until Bush was impeached and imprisoned for his violent abusive crimes to humanity. I was doing a lot of blood electrification at the time so I decided to show Gare the clouds of death video, some orgonite and my Silver Pulser. Thus began a friendship with Gare; one of the most productive orgonite gifters on the planet.

I relocated to Calgary in 2003 to pursue more education. I brought my orgonite cloud buster with me and my pyramid HHG’s. I placed them outdoors to enjoy my orgone rich blue hole in the sky. Over the years I have tested many pyramid structures from Fred Bell; from nuclear receptors to holographic projectors and I can confidently say without hesitation that simple orgonite is superior to the most overpriced technological devices in every way. Originate is absolutely affordable, and even a child can make it. It has a tremendous energizing effect when worn on the body, it transmutes stagnant, deadly orgone radiation (DOR) continuously, creating a life affirming harmonious environment of orgone. For the skeptic, orgonite will prove itself, all that is required is an open mind, and the willingness to build orgonite for yourself from the device tutorial instructions on http://www.ethericwarriors.com…s-orgonite Gift yourself with orgonite, next gift your local community and move out from there, spread the word about orgonite and be the change you choose to experience!