And the headline of the week, from Brazil, goes to: " ‘I would have eaten the native’ - Bolsonaro Presidential campaign racked by cannibalism and Freemasonry scandals "

Sherlock: I’ve been neglecting my hobby. I’m going to visit Swirl-Theory.com and discuss conspiracy theories.

Watson: Your hobby is conspiracy theories?

Sherlock: No, of course not. They’re pure sophistry. Large groups of people cannot keep secrets. My hobby is conspiracy theorists. I adore them, as one with a barmy uncle or a pet that can’t stop walking into walls.

From the T.V. show “Elementary”, posted on Reddit’s “r/conspiratard” subgroup

THE DATA

From 2010 to 2015, Brazilians’ disapproval of their leadership increased by 224%, or well more than tripled , from 25% to 81%.

In 2010, 25% of Brazilian citizens disapproved of the country’s leadership.

In 2015, 81% of Brazilian citizens disapproved of the country’s leadership.

Where do you think that number is now, here three years after the barely-covert international release of a weaponized Chinese bat virus?

In 2016, 63% of Brazilians didn’t trust people in their own community.

THE ARTICLES

On April 17, 2016, news.gallup.com said “Brazilians’ Trust in Country’s Leadership at Record Low”.

Where author Jesus Rios said “at record low” because, as a propagandist, he knows that seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, and his hedging generality goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” awareness of the scope of the exponential decrease in trust which he is attempting to obfuscate.

Using a time-honored propaganda technique, Jose “buried” these statistics in a table below:

In 2010, 25% of Brazilian citizens disapproved of the country’s leadership.

In 2015, 81% of Brazilian citizens disapproved of the country’s leadership.

If 70% of readers only read the headlines, what percentage do you think make it to the data hidden in the tables?

Then, I had to do the math to learn that, from 2010 to 2015, Brazilians’ disapproval of their leadership increased by 224%, or well more than tripled, from 25% to 81%.

Where do you think that number is now, here three years after the barely-covert international release of a weaponized Chinese bat virus?

This is the big quote that’s dramatized in the article: “63% of Brazilians said they didn’t trust people in their own community.”

We’re turning the corner, here, in that the Brazilians have grasped that fair-seeming, two-faced, sociopathic con artists comprise twenty to thirty percent of the populace, and that includes Brazil.

And, if you think it through, those 63% have fingered the twenty to thirty percent, leaving just 7% to 17% of the populace remaining to get their heads out of their asses and wake up to the great Confidence game.

Here’s another great paragraph:

“Another really good example is we call somebody a 171. Which means that person is a fraudster. And 171 is actually an article in the penal code in Brazil that identifies people that are scammers. So we will say, This person is a 171 and everybody will know what that means.”

Despite perfect clothes, whitened teeth, and charming ways, the generational Satanist “fraudsters” in Brazil have been made, found out, busted.

Here’s Jesus Rios’ picture, in a Satanic purple shirt. The image is crafted so that Jesus’ left eye is the focal point. That’s because, to generational Satanist Freemasons like Jesus, the left eye is the “eye of Will” or “the eye of Horus”.

[image]

(Jesus Rios)

The right eye is the Eye of Ra and the left is the Eye of Horus’.”

From “Freemasonry - Religion And Belief - The 3rd Temple”

I’ve included his photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist Freemason in a position of moderate influence looks like.

They are all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth. It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else”.

On July 10, 2022, xapuri.info said " ‘I would have eaten the native’ - Bolsonaro Presidential campaign racked by cannibalism and Freemasonry scandals ". Now that’s the feel-good headline of the week!

Author Eduardo Pereira Eleições went on to say "In less than two days after the first round of Brazil’s presidential election, two videos portraying far-right candidate and current President Jair Bolsonaro have resurfaced, going viral and shocking the populace.

The first, filmed in 2017 before Bolsonaro ran for his first term, shows the then-congressman giving a speech to freemasons at a Masonic lodge. The video has created upset amongst even the staunchest of Bolsonaro supporters, in large part Evangelical Protestants, seeing as freemasonry is considered anathema to the Protestant faith and widely considered to have ties with the devil.

Many have denounced Bolsonaro, a self-proclaimed Evangelical, as being a false Christian and acting contrary to his faith. This has caused even more outrage seeing as Jair Bolsonaro and his wife, first lady Michelle Bolsonaro, have routinely used their religion to garner support from Brazil’s powerful pentecostal churches and gain votes amongst their congregates.

Michelle Bolsonaro has even gone as far as stating that the President’s official residence was used to worship demonic forces before her husband entered office. The President’s wife has also not been spared in the recent controversy, as pictures of her attending a freemason wedding have also resurfaced.

The second video, while not having quite as much impact as the first, has also become a great source of dismay to Bolsonaro’s campaign.

In it, Bolsonaro is interviewed by a New York Times reporter and speaks on a variety of topics. After commenting on a trip to Haiti – in which the then-congressman states he only didn’t have sex with a Haitian woman because of her “lack of hygiene” and because he “didn’t need it” – Bolsonaro switches to a tangent on his time visiting an indigenous community in the state of Roraima, Brazil.

“It was like the time when I almost ate a Surucucu native once. I saw a group of female natives carrying bananas on their backs and a male cleaning his teeth with straw. I saw many people walking. I asked ‘what’s going on”. The guy said ‘a native died, and they’re cooking him.’ So, I wanted to see the native being cooked and he said ‘if you watch, you have to eat.’ ‘I’ll eat!’ I said. But nobody in my group wanted to go. I would have eaten the native, no problem whatsoever,” stated Jair Bolsonaro.

Hours after the videos were released, the terms “Maçonaro (Mason Bolsonaro)”, “Traitor” and “Bolsonaro Cannibal” surged amongst Twitter’s trending topics. While Bolsonaro’s closest allies have already defended the President on the subject of supposed ties to freemasonry, and the President himself has issued a statement, there has been no official reply to Bolsonaro’s comments on his would-be foray into cannibalism."

Geez. Wow. The true beauty of it is that the hit-piece is actually a bizarre, twisted limited hangout, in which Bolsonaro was attempting to lie bald-facedly that he did not, in fact, consume human flesh regularly, along with all the rest of his generational Satanist cohorts.

The great, ages long Confidence game is breaking down, and they don’t have any tools to rebut it beyond those that they have always used. This is what their downfall looks like, in real time.

On October 5, 2022, the Brazilian Report said “Talk of Satan and Freemasons dominate social media in runoff campaign”.

Where, under the false guise of famliarity, author Cede Silva deviously redacted the word “Brazil”, to make the subject virtually unsearchable. That’s an example of the propaganda Technique known as “compartmentalization”.

As a propagandist, Cede knows that seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, and their hedging generality goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” awareness of the scope of the exponential decrease in trust which he is attempting to obfuscate. It’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

It’s not like these people are secretive about what they’re into. That’s why the article goes on to say “President Bolsonaro is a self-declared Catholic but has made public visits to Masonic Lodges. The Catholic Church considers Freemasonry incompatible with its faith, stating “the faithful who enrolls in them are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communionion”. An 18th Century ban on Catholics joining the Freemasons was reaffirmed in 2013 by then-Pope Benedict XVI.”

Now, you know you are pretty evil when you get banned by this guy:

[image]

(Pope Benedict XVI)

It’s not like these people are secretive about what they’re into. Here’s a picture of Gallup.com’s Cede Silva where he’s wearing a Satanic purple tie, and where his left eye and the important Illuminist number 11 are the focal points of the image:

[image]

(Cede Silva)

That’s because, to followers of the Left-hand path like Cede, the left eye is the “eye of Will” or “the eye of Horus”.

‘The right eye is the Eye of Ra and the left is the Eye of Horus’.”

From “Freemasonry - Religion And Belief - The 3rd Temple”

I’ve included Cede Silva’s photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist Freemason in a position of moderate influence looks like.

They are all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth. It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

It’s not like these people are secretive about what they are into. Take self-described Satanist and proud Freemason Marilyn Manson:

[image]

(Marilyn Manson on the cover of Metal Edge magazine, September 2001, wearing a red ring with the Masonic Square & Compass, and a black one with a pentacle star - also a Masonic symbol. Can you see how his left eye is emphasized? That’s because, to followers of the Left-hand path like Marilyn Manson, the left eye is the “eye of Will”, or the “eye of Horus”.)

“Satanism was never about worshipping the devil. It’s about man being his own god on earth. You do not worship anything except yourself.”

Marilyn Manson

[image]

(Mr. Manson is giving a stiff and obvious Masonic “gesture of recognition” with his left hand because he’s a Satanist, a follower of the Left-hand path.)

And, now, for any lingering Coincidence theorists huffing and puffing in the readership, here’s an historical depiction of Masonic “gestures of recognition”, one of which is being used by Mr. Manson just up above:

(Historical depiction of purportedly-secret Masonic “gestures of recognition”.)

I’ve included Marilyn Manson’s photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist Freemason in a position of fairly significant influence looks like.

It’s not like these people are secretive about what they are into. Take for example proud Scottish Rite Freemason Jay Z:

[image]

(Jay Z, Scottish Right Freemason, glaring at the camera, second row center. Can you see how the Freemason who took the picture did it from a place where the left eye of all of the attendees would be emphasized? That’s because, to followers of the Left-hand path like these Freemasons, the left eye is the “eye of Will” or “the eye of Horus”.)

I’ve included Jay Z’s photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist Freemason in a position of fairly significant influence looks like.

It’s not like these people are secretive about what they are into. Take for example proud Scottish Rite Freemason and Satanist Brad Pitt:

[image]

(Self-described Satanist Brad Pitt proudly displaying his Masonic ring)

“I related it more to my upbringing, I grew up in a very Christian environment — a very healthy environment and a loving a family — but there were parameters that I didn’t understand, that I questioned it, and it took me until my adult years until I could really try new things… That was satanism, it works really well, I made a pact and the movie came out, so… No, you’re really dealing with certain things as you grow up and you’ve got to try things on for yourself and really figure out what works for you and what doesn’t. I just relate to that time, it’s a very personal time, it’s a comfort system and you cut the tether and find yourself very on your own with nothing to hold on to.”

- Brad Pitt

[image]

(Self-described Satanist Brad Pitt in “Fight Club”, 1996. Can you see how his left eye is emphasized in the photo? That’s because, to followers of the Left-hand path like Brad, the left eye is the “eye of Will” or “the eye of Horus”.)

Facebook: “Welcome to the Left-Hand-Path-Network, where Satanism is not about worship, but it’s study.”)

The picture above is from the movie “Fight Club”, which is a metaphor for Satanism.

“The first rule of Fight Club is you don’t talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is you don’t talk about Fight Club.”

From “Fight Club”, written by Chuck Palahniuk, 1996

Actually, Brad’s “I made a pact” line is another example of what is referred to in the Intelligence trade as a “limited hangout”, where there is a nugget of truth and then a breadcrumb trail of lies.

The truth is that Brad is a Satanist, all right, but there was no “pact”…the truth that he’s leading you away from is that they’re all born into bloodline Illuminist families that go to Black mass on Saturday night and church on Sunday morning.

How long do you think these “fraudsters” have left in power, now?

Jeff Miller, Libertyville, IL, January 23, 2023

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]