Another 108 Thread Disappeared!

Klaus emailed with some alarm that the latest thread about 108s has disappeared from EW and commented that this must be a valuable tool on account of the amount of hacking assaults directed against the information about it on EW. I told him it’s cause for celebration [Image Can Not Be Found]

I asked Capt. Azti about the new backup system for EW, so maybe the thread can be restored to this forum but, meanwhile, EW has just earned some hefty coup because of the overt, repeated hacking (probably the NSA–a state-sponsored terrorist organization). I love it when the sewer rats expose themselves!

108s are the best passive protective devices that Carol and I have found and I expect a whole lot of these to be home-made or purchased sold in coming months. Watch for more news and the NSA will hopefully keep hacking these reports to emphasize the value of 108s [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

My hunch is that when one has a 108, the NSA, Triads and other state-sponsored terrorist organizations need to expend a whole lot more human and technical resources in order to bother any of us. They might have unlimited money but they don’t have unlimited man(sic)power, heheh. ~Don

its interesting that my recent troubles recently started when the local water in the area was turned off and then turned back on again it effected the old water heater that then dripped causing damage stairwell ceiling.

so no hot water, and to gain access the 108 in attic was shifted around and broken appart.

no long grounding baths in orgonite tb rather a quick cold dip with out the tb and no working 108…

like a long weird domino effect.

M

It kind of sounds like the GEOMETRY of the 108 is vastly SUPERIOR to most of if not all of the elites geometric structures and sacred sites.
Maybe the 108 is so AWESOME that it reduces their out of date weapons to simple fuzzy math!

Louis