Another Aviation Adventure

Carol and I had a fine revelation, yesterday, with an assist by Ben Morton.

I’ve been dragging my feet about using the radio when flying but I started flying to other airports, last week, and peer pressure is moving me ahead.

A year ago, when Terry moved his plane into my hangar and we started flying together, I attempted to use the radio with him but I was unable to hear mine, even through the headphones, so I figured I’d wait and find an inline amplifier, then try again. Terry’s a fine mentor, having survived years of flying those slow Skyraiders under fire in (mostly) Cambodia during pilot rescue missions. He even gave me helpful hints about dropping ordnance [Image Can Not Be Found] though the only ordnance I admit to dropping from the sky are little bags of white flour during target practice from 500 feet up. I’m slowly improving. My goal is to never drop one on someone or on something valuable. It’s a lot harder than it might seem. There’s an old bathtub in a very large pasture near our airfield that is usually the intended victim and when I get it within 30 feet I call it a ‘direct hit.’

In a fit of inspired accountability I asked Carol to help me figure out whether interference is causing my radio failure and she agreed to take the other radio outside so we could do some tests while I flew around the traffic pattern and within sight of her on the ground. She had avoided watching me fly since the beginning because she didn’t want to feel anxious and, this time, she asked Ben to accompany her and compare notes. She wanted to talk to Ben about what they saw because this is too personal for her to be entirely objective. It’s also just good for psychics to work together.

On my first fly-by, Ben said to Carol, ‘Look at the dense blue orgone field right around Don!’ I think that’s the first time she did more than glance at me while I was in the air [Image Can Not Be Found] and she was shocked to see a globe of very dark, deadly energy right around the plane, with a blue ball of energy (around me) in the middle of that. Ben immediately saw the dark energy, then. For psychics it’s easier to see subtle energy when there’s a bright, monochrome background, such as a blue sky or a white wall so this was a good test.

The radio was clear, both ways, in less than a half mile but a mile away it was unintelligible and two miles away it was almost impossible to hear, though I could easily hear the air traffic around Coeur d’Alene Airport, ten miles south of us, when I was in the air. These radios do work better from plane to plane for some reason and I should have a proper antenna on the plane.

After I landed (after several passes) Carol and Ben could tell that the sphere of deadly energy was constantly rotating from back to front, overhead. On the ground, they could both also see that an object had been put inside one of the aluminum tubes of the plane’s airframe and that was the source (radionics connection?) of the dark energy.

We decided, then, on a two step controlled experiment: adding one of Carol’s mega-towerbusters to the plane, then turning on a Succor Punch. We immediately added the TB and they saw a sharp reduction and weaker ‘spin’ of the deadly energy. I keep one of Andy’s magnetized TBs behind the motor, where the magnetos are, and of course I wear an Harmonic Protector when I’m flying. The next morning I made a Succor Punch but it wasn’t until the next day (yesterday) that Carol found the time to participate in another experiment.

This time, she suggested I add the little orgonite cloudbuster that I made to fit on a plane, though on that plane there’s nowhere to secure it, so I stuck it in the pack behind the gas tank, which is behind the seat. On July 2 I flew with my other local aviation mentor, Roger, over to another airfield for a campout and that pack had carried a tent, sleeping bag, airmatress and pillow. I slept well in spite of the mosquitos, that night [Image Can Not Be Found] and the weight only made the plane a tiny bit tail heavy, which I instinctively corrected by bending up the trim tab on my elevator just a little. I think flying is half science and half art.

This time, they both saw a funnel-shaped field of darkening energy spinning down into the cloudbuster and the plane was surrounded with bubbly blue energy–not a speck of dark energy outside the funnel. Carol said that she hadn’t seen that since that day in 2000 when we drove past a nuke plant and the explosion of blue energy from the orgonite in the camper truck was so dense that she was unable to see the road as she followed behind in the car… That gave us confidence that orgonite changes even the strongest, meanest deadly orgone radiation into healthy life force.

She has a strong feeling that a little filthy-magic item was installed in my plane the same night that my engine was sabotaged. I posted about that somewhere else but it caused me to experience my first ‘engine-out’ emergency (over a thick forest), which I aced [Image Can Not Be Found] by gliding six miles to a landing strip with a few hundred feet of altitude to spare. Good thing I was high up at the time. Some schmuck had pumped my cylinders full of fuel with the little primer, one night. I wasn’t able to start the motor for two days, after that, and I then flew 40 miles to see a friend, Hari, at the airport where I made the emergency landing. He let me keep the plane there overnight and the next day, Carol and I took the airplane trailer up there, took the wings off the craft and loaded it on the trailer. I got to test my special wing racks for highway driving–another success. Hari discovered the problem and when I replaced the primer pump it started right up. I flew up to see him a couple of weeks later with Terry.

My wife and I both feel sure that the engine sabotage was done as a distraction and that the dark sphere was created by Triad $#!+heads; the magic is just too strong for Europoid satanists to achieve and I suspect radionics is part of the makeup. Carol didn’t see where the dark energy was coming from that was funneling down into the orgonite cloudbuster and that’s an open quesiton, right now–hyperdimensional portal? She said it definitely isn’t coming from above or from the ground. Carol went to Europe, today, but Ben wants to make up a device and see if it affects the DOR field around the plane that might return if I take out the cloudbuster. If it works on my plane maybe the other, more clandestine members of the International Etheric Air Corps can order them from Ben. Some of those pilots can’t put a cloudbuster on their planes. A couple of them can’t even open a window without hearing a sound like the world is coming apart. The Corps needs more ultralights/microlights! Tactical

When I turned on the Succor Punch, by the way, the radio reception and clarity vastly improved. I’ll be testing it often in coming weeks.

On the subject of radionics, I remember some little metallic stickers that were being sold by a fellow orgonite pitcher, Stan Cayer in Vancouver, to people who claimed they significantly increased their gas mileage when the stickers were placed on their gas tanks. At some point, that stopped and Stan (he didn’t say whom he bought them from) is reputable but I never heard from him, again. I think he got mobbed by angry customers but Carol and I reckoned that the CIA or some other sewer rat agency had bought the company and reversed the radionics program [Image Can Not Be Found] .

I’m normally skeptical about such claims, since I know that the sewer rat agencies routinely introduce ‘miraculous products’ to the market, complete with an array of impressive testimonials. I think that’s done to destroy people’s hope and to make them doubt their own judgement. I either need to see something work or to get the testimony of someone I know and trust before I’ll even mention a new product publicly. I was even skeptical about the local free energy inventor, Rick (yet another Canadian), until I visited his shop. I was mainly doubtful until then, though, because Bedini’s name is connected to it. I’ll promote that in another thread, shortly. Carol had become friendly with his wife, a mutual acquaintance of the Russian gals.’ Rick had taken one of Bedini’s underwhelming offerings and turned it into a viable over-unity device that charges and even restores batteries. I think he’s one or two steps away from achieving what Muller did: magnet engine.

Stan had told me that he and all of his customers were getting a lot better gas mileage, so I bought one of the stickers for a couple hundred bucks and then my gas mileage decreased a bit. He’s the psychic who was hiding orgonite at an underground base location in Vancouver and when he dug down he found one of our HHgs. He did as much gifting in British Columbia as Gare has done in Saskatchewan/Thailand and Steve and crew did in and around Toronto. I sent him my condolences in an email but either the hackers intercepted our mails after that or else he just felt wretched about the sticker business.

My first impression, when Carol told me about the rotating dark sphere, was that the Triads are doing it. A confirmation came when Ben experienced severe muscle pain on his torso, yesterday, which is a Triad trademark. I encouraged him to lie on the PowerPlate for a couple of minutes and the pain lessened, then. I noted to him that when they tweak our muscles, that way, it causes tissue damage so there’s bound to be some residual pain for a day or so. I used to put the Russian device (SCENAR) on those spots and that was helpful but the PowerPlate obliterates the attacks. The key is to catch it early, I think. These attacks have nothing to do with accidents or improper lifting, by the way. I think it was the author, Joseph Farrell, who described the Triads as a combination of masons and mafia. They’ve been around a very, very long time and the Li family name is typically identified with them–China’s scumbag Rothschilds? [Image Can Not Be Found]

I flew for an hour, today, with the little cloudbuster jauntily sticking up out of the back and I felt noticeably better. I’d always felt, probably wrongly, that the sense of foreboding was just part of the fun of aviation. I’m pretty sure that sort of dynamic contributed to the partly-surreal crash of my first plane, three years ago.

Ben and Carol had seen the funnel of dark energy going into the CB at the same angle that it points up from the pack, by the way.

So, maybe the Chinese Government is getting very nervous about fledgling public interest in orgonite, there? Remember when those rabid Maoists/PolPotites were chanting, ‘The East is Red!’? Maybe pretty soon we can start chanting, ‘The East is Blue!’ [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

Terry flies an ultralight and says it’s the most fun he’s ever had, flying. He flew jets in Germany before going to Vietnam. The Skyraider is a huge, single propeller, usually single seat plane that flew slow and carried more ordnance than a B-17 did. When he came home from there he went to an aviation museum and saw a P-51. It seemed so small to him, because he was used to the Skyraider, that he asked if it was a miniature version.

I mention this to encourage the pilots who are reading this to get an ultralight or microlight and start gracing the hard targets [Image Can Not Be Found] --a lot more fun than the bigger planes, a whole lot less expensive and the Air Gestapo won’t get in your $#!+, either. A lot of them have folding wings so you can put them on a light trailer. You can take off and land on remote roads or pastures.

When Capt. Azti, our webhost, came to visit a couple of years ago he hadn’t flown in seven years but he squeezed into my open-cockpit plane and really enjoyed himself. He used to fly the really, really big planes.

~Don

I’m at Dooney and Stevo’s in Montana, today, and last night we had an informal chat session in their parlor to see about unravelling the latest wave of assaults on various businesses associated with ethericwarriors.com (including our zapper business and Dooney’s gem bracelet business–Stevo’s local healing business is booming on account of referrals). I had a hunch and was hoping that, this time, we wouldn’t need to focus on one individual business. Sure enough, those two psychics immediately found the Triads doing us all and that led to some fascinating discoveries and some efficient assistance in the finer realms where Triads, federal psychics, theosophists, masons, rosicrucians, blood-drinking lizards and satanists are not capable of reaching. I want everyone reading this whose orgonite business has been smacked, hard, in the past month to let me know if business picks up for them after yesterday. I didn’t bring this to the larger chat group because they’re dealing with more important stuff right now. Some of us do these mini-chats spontaneously, after all, and I hope it’s a trend that keeps expanding [Image Can Not Be Found]

They also saw the Triads involved with the latest sabotage to my plane and the Triads have some trick, ancient radionics that makes the NSA/CIA high-tech, high powered radionics, which we’ve usually had to deal with, look kind of cretinous. Old Chinese and African magic is the best!

Carol and Ben figured out the solution to my little airplane’s dark energy problem the day before Carol went to Europe but Ben then promised to make a device that he thought might work better, which he did. Two days later we did the tests: took the cloudbuster out for the first fly-by and the dark energy returned in full. We put his new device, which is about a pint of orgonite with six orgone candles inside, pointing out around the perimeter and six tiny copper tubes sticking out the top.

On the next fly by he saw no dark energy at all, nor the next time. The plane was in a bright, blue bubble of energy and the energy even preceded the plane, as though creating a pathway for itself. When I landed, though, I descended fast during a banking turn and he saw some dark energy trailing the plane, as though it was not able to move quite as fast. It’s kind of marvellous how the Traids were able to cause dark energy to even be present around the orgonite that was on the plane. I’m pretty sure they use whatever little thing they attached to the plane as a sort of portal but they surely have to put a lot of effort into maintaining it. I’ll ask Ben, next time I see him, if the dark energy is still there, though it only shows up when the plane is off the ground. I want to see if last night’s ministrations had an effect on whatever generates that dark energy remotely. The cloudbuster had stripped all the dark energy from the plane and constantly turned it into aggressive, blue energy–bubbly is how Carol described it and she compared it to what she saw around the orgonite-loaded pickup/camper as we drove past a nuclear power plant in September, 2000.

Ben suggested that his device might also make me feel an improved ambience in the plane so I tested it the next day on a cross country flight. I usually listen to an iPod when flying because the 5500/6000RPM motor has a sort of toxic effect on my mental state–not surprising, since 50/60Hz is what the corporate world order chose for the debilitating frequency of household electric current. I didn’t take the music, that time, in order not to muddy the experimental water.

On that trip, which was 45 minutes, both ways, I was more alert than ever and also less anxious. I even flew at an unaccustomed low altitude, a thousand feet above the ground, which is more interesting but not quite as safe since it limits the emergency landing possibilities in case of engine failure. I recently had an engine failure over a forest, so this was especially significant to me.

I’m going to plug his pilot-safety device in the vendors’ section. My little aviation cloudbuster is streamlined, small, and designed to be attached to wingstruts, pointed forward. I dont’ have a plane with wingstruts for now so it went into the pack behind the seat. It’s not practical for a lot of pilots to carry a cloudbuster, of course. Ben looked at other planes as they flew by and saw no dark energy around them, by the way.

~Don

I had seen the DOR, though not the spinning of the DOR around your plane, Don. At the time, you were flying over some trees and from where Carol and I stood on the ground, it looks like you are just above treetop level. I think that gives Carol some added worries… she wasn’t looking at you at the time, i think, because it just looks scary from the ground. hahahaha I asked her if she saw the energy around your plane. I’m very careful not to front load, my observations to other energy sensitives when I ask their opinion on what they see. Carol spotted the DOR also spinning… to this day, i’m not so proficient at seeing the spin of the energies.
I can more easily recognize the color difference of OR versus DOR.
Your plane was seemingly attached to a mass of dark energy with a very small blue energy at its center, where you are in the plane.
It bothered me something awful to see this, as the DOR around your plane looked more concentrated than around any tower that i’ve ever seen.
I started getting a device design before you got back to the ground but it wasn’t until giving it thought and watching the overall effects of other orgonite designs (in the controlled experiments) before feeling comfortable with the design which I put together for you. I do want to mention also that Selling this design never crossed my mind. The goal was also not to reverse the spin of the energy… there could be so many reasons and factors involved in making the energy spin the direction it was spinning…… we typically find a DOR field made to behave a certain way and reverse it. That would have been perhaps the direction we were being drawn to go. So again, I switched hands and went Left. My design was to simply cancel the entire effect that was achieved around your plane. I’ll expand a little on the design specifics of this design in the other topic started specifically about this device.

Overall; my purpose was to get you in the clear of this effect. Our specialty, it would seem, is simply overcoming DOR.