Another Successful Assault On The NOW Defunct NWO

This weekend we paid a visit to extreme south Alabama as a follow up to our CY 2005 and 2006 gifting efforts and bring extra drought relief to this part of our state. All in all we threw over 150 TBs, 4 large pyramids and 1 large 13 pound weather ball buster (orgone generator) .

Below are a couple of photos we took.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
photo of yours truly and a weather ball buster

[Image Can Not Be Found]
photo of HAARP equipment in the way of anttennas and a newly found atleast by us on this trip nazty doppler radar aka weather ball (to the right of the antennas)!

[Image Can Not Be Found]
Now I know I’ve said alot of strong words (recently) about the US Drought Monitor because I don’t think it’s legi,t but for right now it’s one of the few tools of measurement available to me so I’ll use it here to explain the extremely improved condition of our state as well as Georgia and Mississippi due to gifting with orgonite by our comrades. Here is the site to see more of the USA according to them as of last week. http://www.drought.unl.edu/dm/monitor.html

Ever seen ducks in a shooting gallery? Well that’s exactly what the NWO is to us because all their junk they got in the trunk (hanging out everywhere) is just sitting there waiting for us to gift it with fervor! Nothing could be easier than gifting our areas especially right now when the gettin is good and easy to do by ANYBODY.

Louis

I had to drive 50 miles to a Mickey D’s to use my computer due to most of the power in our state being disconnected in the afternmath of tornadoes. We are fine and the gifted areas only got strong winds as expected (powerlines and trees were hit). May God bless everyone affected by the tragedy. As soon as we get our power restored I will give you an assessment of my findings. I honestly say to the entire world that I never had the opportunity to drop any orgonite in Tuscaloosa and they had full touchdowns of tornadic activity and we will go there ASAP to gift.

-Way forward

We got our power on Tuesday and will conclude this post and start new ones as affected areas are gifted.

Louis