Antwerp! Monday I was in Belgium

Monday I was in Belgium (where I used to live), and had the time to do some quick gifting. It turned out to be a very productive day. I had brought some 45 TB’s, and had only one target in mind: Antwerp’s cathedral. It is one of europe’s highest, located in a city that has brought forth artists like Rubens. It has several dragon-like statues on it, as have other buildings in town. Antwerp has been a politically important city, where changes often happen ahead of the rest of Flanders. Good reasons to want to strike in its heart! Nearby is one of the first skyscrapers as well.

After arriving at the train station, I was very glad to feel the atmosphere there, a few months ago I left a few TB’s, and they were sure doing their job.
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Only a few blocks further i stumbled upon this one, very big weather modification thing, near the opera house…
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Heading towards the cathedral, left a few here and there, and then did what I had to do when arrving there. I busted the town hall, very bustworthy as you will see in the pictures. The statue in front (not in pictures) has several dragons.
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Dropped a few in the water, near this old castle, that always had given me the creeps…

[Image Can Not Be Found]

and the the main police station (“Den Oudaan”), that had a big antenna…

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Continued my walk to Anwerp’s most famous and prestigious Jesuit college (my father’s uncle – a jesuit-, and my godfather has been a principal there for a long time, he was a good man, but had problems with too much intimacy, RIP). Correcting the family mistakes [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Through the ‘Stadspark’, a strange place, gifted in front the Medical Order (Orde der Geneesheren), a very ‘unhealthy’ institution that has way too much power.

another church nearby

[Image Can Not Be Found]

By then, it had started raining, and it was time to take the train to Leuven, where I busted this:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Another tower-no pic, and in the evening the university hospital, very big and important. My brother is working there – has no idea- , but has to suffer all the authority that often rules the medical profession.

Never had so much worth for my buck.

I had a helicopter visit only two hours after starting my gifting!!! That’s a good sign, me thinks.

Dirk

PS: To our fellow-readers: next time I bust the nuclear power plant nearby [Image Can Not Be Found]