Anyone Flipped Winnepeg's Secret Masonic Stonehenge?

The following link goes to Henry Makow’s site and anyone who will take some orgonite to the new, secret Stonehenge will probably take away a lot of the parasite’s stranglehold on that city.

http://www.henrymakow.com/winn……henge.html

I think Makow is a thorough and conscientious research journalist so I feel pretty confident about people whose articles he promotes.

The American midwest states, south of there, are strangely deficient in people tossing orgonite in a methodical and strategic way. The parasite’s continental weather warfare hindquarters is at Offutt Air Force Base near Omaha, for instance, and I don’t recall hearing from anyone doing extensive gifting in North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska or Kansas, let alone Manitoba. Some of the ugliest, most bizarre ‘crafted’ weather we’ve encountered has been in our travels through that region, too, so anyone who will take to the highways and flip those death towers and weather weapons is in for a real and lasting visual treat.

There are a few gifters in Oklahoma and a couple more who have done some local work in Kansas but to fix the climate one really needs to get on the road and find those rural weapons and bust them. That involves days of travelling for anyone, since the weather weaponry, in particular, is long range and all of that is boosted by the ubiquitous new death towers that you find every two or three miles along every primary highway.

Of course I understand that weather in those states is naturally extreme but everywhere someone has committed to large scale gifting, the climate has improved dramatically and the extremes soften.

Let’s finally knock those troglodyte air force parasites on their @$$es with some well-placed life force generators, including a hundred or so earthpipes around their underground bases!

~Don