Anyone Gifting Colorado?

I was in Boulder, CO this past weekend to be a guest on George Noory’s show Beyond Belief on Gaiam, which was a wonderfuil experience. I got to talk about orgonite and ending the weather war! I couldn’t bear to go to Colorado without bringing some orgonite. Thanks Don, for your reply to my message about bringing orgonite on airplanes. I realized I was in such a rush I forgot to reply, so I’m thanking you publicly for your advice! I put a few TBs in my checked bag along with some pretty pieces as gifts for George & the producer, and my own personal piece. I threw some in Boulder Creek and hid a couple in town, and busted the one tower I saw near my hotel. It was not much, but even before gifting them, there were crazy orgone transmutations when I awoke the first morning. I was wondering if anyone else was actively gifting Colorado. I asked local people if the sky was always this magnificent, and they said no, so I’m wondering if these new pieces in the area made a big change. It was the most beautifully pristine sky I have seen, and you could even see the scalar wave vortex created by the orgonite and many lenticular clouds. I feel like the orgonite was working with the natural scalar energy of the region, seeing as the Rocky Mountains are there. I have been thinking of orgonite gifting as reiki for the Earth.

(images missing)

For more images, please visit my blog!

thechembow.tumblr.com

Way to go Sharon !

(image missing)

A regular crystal customer of mine lives in Boulder https://www.facebook.com/BoulderOrgonite ) and has been making orgonite and selling it for years.

I think they have a shop on Pearl St. , which is the main retail street in Boulder.

It’s no wonder you are seeing sylphs in the sky over Boulder.

Thank you so much for sharing your gifting story with the forum and Good luck with your future giftings and making orgonite.

Eric