Appeal For Gifting In Biscaglia Gulf

Hallo everybody.
If we want to change the weather in Europe and mantein constant rain we have to do a massive gifting in th eocean in the Biscaglia Gulf. They are constanty 24 h spraying massive quantity to deviate the humid jet stream that brings regualr rain for example to Italy, but also to Spain. In fact the spanish can see that the humid current of air arenot coming so oft from the atlantic but from MArocco (thanks to some gifters…)
You can see in following images:

http://tankerenemymeteo.blogspot.it/201

Or direct in http://www.sat24.com

I can donate money if someine go there and bring a massive quantity of orognite in water. If the jet stream is not more deviated ,than Spain, south europe and south france will have again an harmonius weather.By Deviating the jet stream they bring the hot air of sahara to Italy. That means no rain and almost 40°C.

Please I will donate money.

Missing Image …

Hi Michele,
i am with you there. I think it is a very good project and a nice offer for you to help. I would be able to make the orgonite at cost and i have already contacted people in north Spain so it looks like i found a base house at the center of the Gulf and possibly a ship to do at least some area.
From east to west the Gulf is about 1000km, maybe a bit more following the coast line.

Certianly i would be happy to do my best. if anyone feels they can give any type of help on this, be it a donation, provide good intel …please do write to [email protected]

fran

This is a place I also want to gift since a long time! At one time we even thought of taking a boat from around Brest to Santander or even to portugal and drop a cloudbuster base every 50km or so (that makes about 20 for the whole trip ~1000km), but I know no one who has a boat there to do that
Anyway, yeah if someone can do it, I’ll also gladly chip in the costs and provide some gifting supplies!! Fran if you find a ship to do it let us know

Since many of us want to do that, we could have enough to rent our own boat… But who has sailing experience?? Not me

There are ferrys that go from the UK to the north spanish coast, but going on board with surely more than hundred kilos of orgonites doesn’t seem to be a good option…

Hi,

I already mentioned ther s a house in a prime location since it is in the coast. There was a ship with Captain (owner) whom ¨coincidentally¨ his engine has broken down right before my contact asked him about helping. He was open to it but he doesnt know when the repair will take place. There s for sure the chance to go out in small fisherman´s boat which cannot cover the whole Gulf but i would say a good chunk around Santander can be done. Still, we are in search.

I want to thank some people who have chipped in already and as of now i ll be making orgonite with Sea Sand color and start stocking.

fran

Great collaboration plan, fellas!

Braikar has done a powerful lot of sea gifting in the vicinity of Northern France and England/Wales if I’m not mistaken and Carol tracked a lot of that orgonite ‘traveling’ with the dolphins toward the Baltic region.

Inflatable boats are especially well suited to projects like this because of their portability and supreme seaworthiness, as many of us in the Inflatable Etheric Armada can well attest by now [Image Can Not Be Found] . I think the longest range inflatable boat campaign, in terms of portability, was Frode’s journey from Norway to take his boat out to gift all around that Island of Skulls (literally: dead bodies used as landfill to help create an island: a Babylonian bankster’s delight) near Venice. We also took our little Zodiac from Idaho on a rack on the back of our car and I earthpiped all around Montauk Point (tip of Long Island, New York) last year.

I thnk several of Georg Ritschl’s long range sea and river gifting expeditions have involved taking his inflatable ship on the road for some distance.

I was never in touch with the German fellow who heavily gifted the Atlantic ‘upwind’ of Morocco from his cruising sailboat, years ago, but it’s Raschid’s periodic and extensive gifting campaign through Morocco, following the initial seagifting, that is causing rain to fall regularly all the way across that country and even into Tunisia, by now. Success often only comes after two or more stages, this way. The reversal of the Kalahari Desert followed this pattern.

Rainfall in deserts and arid regions translates immediately into happier and more prosperous humanity, as our East African cohorts have been demonstrating so well for the past three years. Before then I had not imagined that the Sahara will likely be transformed by ‘infantry’ efforts from both ends–east and west [Image Can Not Be Found] and I’d always assumed that this would be mainly accomplished through a capitalized effort from the air, hopefully involving Carol and I.

When Fran told me that he intended to get one of these craft I got quite excited because of where he is and what he will probably accomplish with it. He’s hardy enough to swallow a bit os seawater along the way, too. These boats are seaworthy but it’s just beyond swimming when the seas get angry
The HAARPies usually get plenty angry at us whenever we take orgonite out to sea and I wish I knew how they’re capable of creating rough seas from a distance on short notice. As I see it, this is just another fun challenge for us, though, as long as we’ve taken steps to ensure our own safety, as Fran has done, we’ll have successful gifting sorties.

There’s been a lot of ‘deputization’ over the years by generous souls who want to help get essential projects like this done from a long distance, as you probably know. They rarely want credit for it, either, so I’m constrained to not mention their names, which I think is unfortunate because they deserve the credit.

Before enough orgonite was tossed in the sea off the US West Coast I remenber seeing (in Satellite imagery) massive and constant chemtrails over the sea off that coast. I think an entire fleet of spewplanes was dedicated to that effort to prevent rainfall on the continent but that eventually failed, thankfully, and I think the same thing is going to happen for Europe after this job is completed. It was started years ago, of course. Carol and I feel quite sure that the dolphins and sometimes whales are essential partners in this effort but they can’t do much without our orgonite.

This is one of those things that bugger most Western people’s imaginations but is very easy for the rest of our species to consider and observe. The results are evident, observable and consistent enough, after all. If it weren’t reported here then perhaps nobody would know about it except those of us who do the work. The reports are inspiring others to do this, too, which is what a truly grassroot, progressive movement (revolution) is all about. It’s kind of amazing that fakers are not trying very hard to take credit for our quiet but massively successful work, though. A few have tried over the years but nothing came of it, so far. That might change after orgonite starts getting ‘discussed’ in the Nazi-directed Western media, though. We’ll be ready for it, Mungu akijalia (God willing) and this will no doubt end up shaking the tree, again, which simply makes for a better quality harvest.

There will some a time, perhaps soon, when people who have the easy capability to do so will capitalize projects like this quite generously, including purchasing suitable air and sea craft for very, very large scale efforts. Qualified people, now including professional pilots, are available among us for that. I saw it coming from the very beginning but I never had a handle on the timing, which isn’t really important. The only important thing is for us to each stay in the game by following our heart promptings and doing the work, which obviously includes some spontaneous and cordial personal networking along the way.

~Don

If not already done, for the beginning all the rivers that go into the golf should be heavily busted, especially before they enter the ocean.

The orgonised water from the rivers will gradually impove the water in the golf of biskaya. I used this method in Marokko with great success.

This can be done now, like this you can avoid loosing time. By the way, the heavy chemtrailing over there is negatively influencing the weather-conditions in Germany. We have southern winds since many weeks and the rain comes sometimes with heavy thunderstorms. Orgonite prevented the worst, but still it’s too warm and very humid, nearly tropic.

Habibi

I counted 10 big rivers, 4 at the north coast of Spain and 6 at the westcoast of France.

Around Santander it seems to be difficult, here a boat will help for sure. Because western France is very flat, maybe the France gifters can do more effect with less work. Northern Spain is very mountainous and the gifting there is probably difficult and will afford a lot of driving.

So France gifters, go and do the rivers!

This reminds me to La Rochelle, which I intended to bust heavily at the way to Marokko, but unfortunately I misunderstood the sylphs wich were already hovering there and waiting.
I thought that this region was already well busted.
I did only some busting south and west of La Rochelle and a bit into the ocean.

O.K., the orgonite went elsewhere and La Rochelle remains to be done – very important!

Habibi

Hi,

La Rochelle is not gifted as far as I know, but ‘le bassin d’Arcachon’ is (250km south :s), with many hundreds of TBs. And many rivers in Brittany are done, there are places where we lack gifters still.

Hi,

Habibi, there are many more river entries in the north of Spain and they will be gifted just because i am mostly going to use them as entry point for every gifting run since most f them have a port so that can be easily done.

The logistics, time and money for 3000tbs and maybe other supplies and shipping 500kg to the north is what it is so as fast as this will all fall into place, that it will be done. So far i am very happy with everyone response since donations are allowing to get resin enough for those orgonite pieces and maybe more may come to allow for shipping and transport.

I think i could not have btter guides and hosts for the region, they know it well and so now i have two house in the coast and a car to take me around freely being able to cover surely 500km from Irun near france all te way to Gijon. That is already for sure. Already checking last bit from Gijon to Galicia coast, probably the most dangerous part. Galicia has many inland rivers it is also mountainous like all noth Spain but is famous for its shipwrecks and bad weather in some areas like the one called the coast of death

all in all this is taking shape! and THANK YOU everyone who is participating to make it possible.

fran

I will post this in the German board and I can give myself a little bit of a donation. I post this openly to encourage others to do the same.

Unfortunately in the moment I’m in a difficult situation due to a divorce – but something is always possible. How can donations reach you?

Thanks Habibi.
Someone here in Spain read your post in the german forum and wants to contact you. I leave his adress in your inbox. If anyone wants to help they can write to [email protected] or to you and will also give you the details.

again, thanks everyone cause i am able to buy resin to also make many pieces!

fran

Several of us have discovered that tossing orgonite from a boat along hundreds of kilometers of shoreline is extremely productive in terms of healing the climate as well as the sea. Inflatable boats are particularly suited to this, which can be done in stages–from port to port, for instance.

I feel quite sure that Europe’s weather is going to improve dramatically after this gets done. I wish I were there to do it with Francisco
The dolphins and whales surely will distribute some of this orgonite to distant targets and nobody knows better than they do, I think.

A peculiar thing about this work that we all do is that we’re never completely certain how we’re going to get it done until after we start and then we’re likely inspired to move in directions that we hadn’t considered. Sometimes this is for our own safety, as Carol and I found out a few times when the feds were looking for an opportunity to murder us in the field. Those events were also sometimes characterized by time shifts, compressions and extensions–great fun! In the early years, when only a few people were doing this, I think the Fourth Reich still thought they had a chance to prevent this global revolution by killing us.

This common intuitive interaction is genuine guidance from the unseen realm and some of us get a little addicted to the sensation. It’s not at all necessary to be psychic to get these clear promptings, either.

An example of an inflatable boat’s seaworthiness is that Carol, Stevo and I went to sea in one, five years ago, on a day that the US Coast Guard chose to remain in port. It wasn’t stormy but the sea on the Oregon coast was extremely rough. I wouldn’t have attempted it in any other sort of boat but we rode on top of the huge, breaking waves in complete safety. I can say that Carol and Stevo, who did the orgonite tossing, felt less than safe and I noticed that they were tossing orgonite so fast that it was almost a blur. I think they tossed a couple hundred TBs in under ten minutes [Image Can Not Be Found]

We had intended to gift a long stretch of coastline but The Operators (including the whales?) evidently had a better idea.

These two psychics were later seeing whales deliver a lot of that orgonite to an undersea volcano that was forming a hundred miles or so offshore. The seismic activity, before, was so severe that people were being advised to be ready to evacuate the coast but there has been no remarkable seismic activity in that area since then, so the whales evidently did a good job and in a timely way.

Georg Ritschl also gifted a long coastline in very rough seas with an inflatable boat–some of the roughest coastal water on the planet, in fact: the Cape of Good Hope.

A French doctor named Bombard crossed the Atlantic in a very small, sailing inflatable boat in the early 1950s. He did it without taking any provisions because he wanted to prove that anyone can survive a shipwreck under those circumstances. I mentioned him to underline the inherent safety of one of these craft, which are essentially very large life preservers, after all. I’m sure Francisco will take provisions and safety equipment in case his motor quits, also a good marine radio. There’s a lot of boat traffic in that region, fortunately. Most governments require a minimum of safety items and even if one will argue that it’s none of their business it’s still true that those rules are written in blood (unprepared victims of disasters at sea), so to speak, so ought to be taken seriously.

It will be fun to witness a dramtic increase in fishing activity as well as a clean Bay of Biscayne after this. All of the world’s coastlines ought to be systematically gifted and that would probably destroy the weather warfare agenda completely. Rain has to come from the sea, after all, and the old villains have known that for a very, very long time–they’ve been creating and maintaining deserts for perhaps millenia, after all. HAARP is just a recent outgrowth of this ancient parasitic agenda.

My first experience with occult weather warfare was during my year in Germany as a youth in the Fourth Reich’s (US) army. It was my first experience with the occult, actually [Image Can Not Be Found] and it was uninvited but educational. It wasn’t until I took a ‘vacation’ without permission in France that I knew that Germany’s bleak skies were being artificially maintained, mainly by occult means. The skies throughout France were gorgeous (except Paris) and that was in 1969/70, some years before HAARP was introduced. When I got back to Germany it was as if a curtain was drawn across the lovely French sky. I’ll never forget it.

Now, I suspect Germany’s skies are the prettiest in Europe because that country has evidently had more orgonite flung in it than most of the others, perhaps except italy, Austria and Switzerland and, more lately: Spain. I’m relying on reports and photos I’ve gotten over the years from people who live in or visit those places. I think it’s important to keep drawing attention to what’s already been done with orgonite. It really does help to do this: it cements these realizations in our species’ consciousness. That’s one of the mystifying powers of human utterance/writings. Each of us can exercise that power so let’s all do it.

Rivers and lakes are very important to gift, of course. In the US, whales and dolphins have lately been found very far up some of the rivers. I think it has something to do with orgonite in those rivers. The Africans were generating rainfall in arid regions after they began gifting the large lakes in those regions. This was before they started flipping death towers and weather weaponry with orgonite.

~Don

Maybe someone can help.

I tried to contact the German guy that lives in Spain being in contact with francesco. He gave me his phone number, and I wanted to give him some orgonite for the Golf of biskaya. But unfortunately he does not respond, maybe his phone is switched off.

I’m not at home at the moment, I cannot read my mails or respond, my only way to contact this guy (Michael) is a phone call. Anyone can help?

Rashid

a short update on the comings of this trip.
so far donations have been 900€ and a friend wavered a debt of 600€ that had with him so i could put all my effort into this project.
100kg resin agot here today and got lots of work to do. [Image Can Not Be Found]; i will need to ship bout 600 to 700kg up north

I have noted more european buys of late, maybe a way of trying to help me by using my site too. Italy, France, Austria, Spain & USA are the main donors so far.
any more help of course is welcomed.

Don was kind to send me a radio for safety and has been providing me with good tips that i may have missed otherwise. I never owned a boat before and i have learned by making some silly mistakes but it is helpful when someone point it out before hand lol

i want to thank everyone for their effort. August is a good time to sail i beleive
fran

OK, 5 hours to go now. I see the boat on top of the car and i think: this is madness!! it is a bit heavy for only one person to put up and down. Got 130kg orgonite made and will take material to make more along the way since i couldnt take care of the shop and make so many more.

If anyone would have time and feels like it, you are invited to come and help. I go on the sea, the other person drives my car and tosses the arrays along the costal road. There s no extra expense for whoever would like to come. If you get yourself here (round Santander area) you will not have to spend a penny.

see you soon!

fran

Good to learn your determination but since i m quite interesting of coming but could not managed it by now let me send you hear energy and continue empowering you. In fact all the works that you are going to do there will pay for no good work will go unsuccessful. Even me right now i m planning to go and explore a place of high demand that is Moshi region of Tanzania and a m very sure a positive outcome will have to be realized.Don’t get tired nor exhausted even if you remain a lone just continue doing the work.
Thanks
Chris

Hello Fran,

ask my e-mail to Don and we will see what we can manage together ok?

Dudes that was posted 1 months ago, it’s done

here:
http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=4087

thanks Braikar , I didn’t notice the date.

and a big B R A V O to Fran for the great job he did and overall to be still alive at the present time ! because, and I don’t want to emphasize too much, he risked his life in this operation !