As Usual: Instant Satisfaction!

Since a few months I’m in contact with a defected NWO insider with extensive first hand knowledge of the secret military’s infrastructure and inner workings.

Hence underground military bases have lately become my pastime or call it my new frontier if you wish.

His information has so far proved accurate, judging by the effects of treating the places pointed out by my contact.

After the Kuruman / Hotazel Area and various bases around Johannesburg, the Matatiele/Quacha’s Nek Area in the southern Drakensberg area where the Eastern Cape Province borders Kwa Zulu Natal and Lesotho was identified as an immediate priority to save this year’s planting season, routinely predicted to turn into a drought catastrophe by the NWO minions at the South African weather service

The distance to Matatiele was about 800 km without the busting detours and cost us about 100TBs and some Stick Hand Grenades for the watercourses crossed.

Towns busted on the way included Ladysmith, Estcourt, Howick, Underberg.

On the way beautiful thunderstorm, but stopping 20 km short of Matatiele.

In Matatiele total drought. The whole rainy season which normally starts in October it had rained only once on 1 January.
The area is infested with underground bases and microwave towers above ground.

Putting up our CB showed immediate Reaction.

We were accomodated in a very nice “traditional African guest house” that is run by the local communities as an initiative to develop tourism as a source of income for the underdeveloped rural areas of this former “black homeland”.

They offer this guest house with an opportunity to ride and cultural village tours and expedition and a hiking rail in the Drakensberg Mountains that includes 4 huts with full breakfeast and dinner awaiting the hungry hiker.

Next day (5th) on horseback. (holiday program, the kids must also have fun and we love it very much) 2 towers get bustet from horseback. On our outride we could observe the formation of a giant blue hole, indicating a huge vortex formed by the CB, surrounded by a well defined ring of towering cumulus clouds.

From this perimeter rain cloud was forming in the late afternoon in different directions and this rain was closing in on Matatiele in the evening.

In the evening I take off with our guide Robert to bust most of the towers in the Matatiele area and 2 of the underground bases of which my informant had alerted me. Strangely but true: The ground does sound hollow at those spots, even though not much else indicates extensive underground installations. But in both cases above ground military bases are not far and could provide the access points for the secret stuff.

When we came back it was just in time to avoid getting stuck in a major downpour.

Robert was fairly impressed because the causality between putting up the CB, busting the towers and bases and the fantastic display in the sky was so obvious once you knew what you were looking at.

Next day (6th) the girls were happy to relax because the 6 hours of riding in the hot sun had been quite exhausting. So I took off with Robert to do the wider surroundings, especially the hollow mountain above the border post to Lesotho (Quacha’s nek) and another mean Underground base near Ongeluksnek (Afrikaans for “Disaster Neck”) Every time we could clearly observe the changes in the Sky:

Before: HAARP ripples, herringbone patterns
After: Fat thunder clouds, lightning, rain…

This was particularly obvious when driving towards the basis near Ongeluksnek.

In the evening we got visited by 3 Sangoma (spiritual healer) ladies who came to nspect the CB. The got an orgone pyramid and some TBs to re-vitalise those holy spots that were used for prayer and ceremonies, before the missionaries and westernization messed it all up.

Reaction: great joy!

We were asked to their homestead afterwards whehe they performed a dancing, singing and drumming ceremony for us, involving some 20 children as background choir.
this description is of course much to shallow, because the women went into a deep and intense trance in which they pleaded and communicated with the spirit world as a form of prayer to God (N’kulunkulu) using the spirits of the ancestors as intermediaries and witnesses.

Even though the encounter of the Sangomas was originally part of the “cultural village tour” this was a deeply moving experience and tears are still running down my cheek as I write this. (What a sentimental old bag I am)

Even though I understood only a few Words, it was clear that they prayed for us in a full intuitive grasp of what we’re trying to do.

My goodness, what a stale event a normal Christian Sunday Service is in comparison to this.

No wonder I always fell asleep in church as a child or became restless and wanted out. Too much DOR from the pulpit.

In the evening: light drizzle.

In the morning of the 7th a short outride to a Xhosa village not far from us where another cultural dance performance was presented to us.

Around noon it started raining again an that went on the whole day , night and it was still raining the next day. A full success!

Robert Mnziki, our guide, wha had been driving and busting with me now for 1 ½ days was by now well convinced that the “mulungu muti” (white medicine) was working. So he and the 3 ladies who were there to cook meals and look after the house wer quite eager to look at my website with pictures from the other expeditions.

Even next day (8th) we had ongoing rainfall on our way down to the coast, approximately 250km from Matatiele. On the way we busted a lot of towers along the road and the towns of Kokstad and Izingolweni.

Unfortunately our success is now preventimng us from lazing on the beach and basking in the sun. It’s rainy walks in Anoraks instead…

But I guess that’s the price of victory.

We will relax a few days at the beach before making our way back busting another route. Maybe we’ll have an opportunity to make contact with the dolphins here?

Stupidly I’ve forgotten the special dolphin cups at home.

So normal TBs will have to make do. But sometimes even little gifts can be the beginning of a lasting friendship the saying goes….

Georg

PS: Here is a little improvised video, showing the giant blue hole, the Xhosa women dancing and the gurgling waters of all those little streams that formed in the dry river beds after the big rain…

here goes: www.orgonise-africa.net/UserFiles/Image/060108%20Masakala.wmv