Associating with Backbiters

Nobody is immune from the poisonous effects of backbiting, so the only way to keep from being affected is to avoid the person who is spreading the poison in the moment. From time to time, someone we all trust turns against us and then tries to pull as many contributors (to EW) away as possible. The folks who sniff out this agenda discretely break off with the backbiter but the ones who are conned into continuing the discussions often lose their way.

This is one of the oldest psych warfare dynamics for our species, of course, and it’s one of many personal tests that anyone will encounter when he/she is committed to refining one’s character and to seeking personal integrity.

I’m hoping that the handful of people on EW who are unwittingly involved in the latest round of backbiting will recognize what’s happening in time to keep from being poisoned, spiritually. ‘Insh-Allah,’ though, as they say–I’m content with God’s will. Focusing mainly on this wonderful work we’re all doing, which includes supporting and promoting the good work of others, is a reliable way to keep from being dragged into wasteful personal dramas.

~Don

Just want to say that EW is one of the most incredible gatherings of people on the NET or anywhere for that matter that I have encountered. Very genuine…heart-centred.

I think if we focus on what “works” then I’d say we can be successful at taking back our planet. Simple orgonite “works.”

I’m a student of what “works”. I must say that I struggle with becoming “paradigm-less”. What I mean is that in the past I’ve embraced new paradigms with the thinking that “Hey NOW I’ve found the TRUTH!” Which is silly. More and more I’m blessed with having the naked experience without the filter or PRISON of a paradigm to go with it.

For a long time I learned from David Wolfe and embraced raw plant food and then realized it wasn’t really working for me…then like an Eskimo started eating a lot of raw animal products and WOW what a difference.

For a long time I thought viruses were living things, then learned they are NOT. When I learned about parasites I thought they were bad, but then learned that parasites are part of the internal cleaning process for the body. And then when the parasites are done a STRONG body will simply digest them as food. I think these interviews with Aajonus could clarify these points for you if they are of interest:

I simply offer this to you for your consideration with the hope that it will expand your full blossoming.

Enjoy the magic…all the best…hong kong john

Sure, Johnny, ‘paradigm’ can be a programmable buzzword–thx for pointing that out. Truth can’t be institutionalized or dogmatized, of course.

I’m not sure, but the more militant vegans (I call them, ‘veganazis’ ) now spit venom when David’s name is mentioned, so I’m assuming he recommends some animal foods for some folks. When we met his assistant, Juliana, she was eating raw meat. That was in Sept 08 and she looks healthier every time we see her. There are obviously a few people who can thrive on all vegetable foods. For that matter, Carol and I observed a man who is reputed to live on air and sunshine but a prudent person will choose a diet that is suitable for him/her.

I offer zappers to folks (like me) who don’t want to wait several years to experience vitality and clarity via the hard road you’re describing [Image Can Not Be Found] but if one wants to become or to remain healthy one will probably need to start eating vital food at some point. Destroying pathogens (parasites and organic poisons) just cures sickness; it won’t create genuinely vital health. Johnny was probably always very vital and healthy–lucky guy!

No need to worry about backbiting, particularly–I post reminders like that from time to time. I think enough folks realize, as Johnny pointed out, that EW is about the good work we’re doing, not much about the personalities who are doing it. Our reports tend to earn good reputations for each of us, which is maybe why backbiting campaigns are periodically launched against this forum (mainly against me). The corporate world order’s sociopathic boneheads can’t comprehend the dynamics, here, so they still assume that I’m essential to EW’s success. Maybe if I thought I was better than anyone else they’d find it easier to get their hooks in me. They have gotten to some of our associates from time to time, sad to say, but the more observant ones take it as a signal that they need more personal autonomy. The best backbiters are the ‘lonely hearts’ who guilt unsuspecting targets into conversations. Caveat emptor, I suppose. After almost ten years in this ‘business’ I’ve only felt compelled to cut off a couple dozen people from email exchages after such behavior became evident. Dozens out of several thousand is pretty good, I think. I believe in humanity in general

~Don

Yes Don, fortunately both my parents received RAW DAIRY growing up so they passed on some good vitality and they are themselves very healthy today. Unfortunately on the flip side raw dairy was out of the loop when I was growing up. BUT fortunately at the age of 36 I got very sick and so this got me to explore herbalism, raw vegetarian, zappers and then raw animal products. I’d say in a nutshell that raw vegetarian is good to cleanse and detox us from our industrial poisons and then good raw animal products are then good to BUILD us. So I tend now to combine the two, but more and more I simply follow my inner promptings for the food I need. Hilarious: I had a bag of Chinese spicy potato chips the other night…they were yummy…so I am not a “veganazi” – good term Don I had a delightful belly laugh with that one.

You are right with the Terminator zapper and with many folks it will help to reduce the parasites and that is much needed in the majority of people. But then eventually I feel the Terminator Zapper becomes a “Sylph Box”…what I mean by that is that the device becomes attractive to an individual at a higher expression of health not because it reduces parasites but because it infuses the body and body electric with Positive Energy and balance. Which is what I use it more for now and I think David Wolfe uses it for too. I will be using my “sylph box” on my upcoming long flight to Canada like I did last year to completely eradicate jet-lag. I feel the “sylph box’ works in this way primarily because it encourages balance and calm and rest. An idea I got from David. He even says it grounds you to the earth energies…which is cool.

A man who explores this raw-vegan/raw animal product concept in greater detail is an associate and former student of David Wolfe’s named Daniel Vitalis. He seems to be into what “works” and is not into a stuck paradigm. He goes into the study of anthropology and the level of health and bone density that our ancestors experienced.

http://www.danielvitalis.com/

I have no association with Daniel but have learned a lot from his materials.

Last night in a skype call my boosting partner shared with me how when she was a child a baby chicken died and so she placed the chicken under a bowl and had the thought that it would come back to life. An hour later to her delight the little chicken popped from under the bowl and was running round the yard. Of course we can treat this story as complete fiction if it feels safer…but I felt the beauty Maybe its this beauty and magic and vibrant health that we can bring forth in ABUNDANCE on this planet. Having orgonite EVERYWHERE really helps…

All the best…hkj

Thanks, again, for your thoughts and stories, Johnny. I don’t think David quite realizes, yet, that it’s l;argely the orgonite and Carol’s gem mix that turns our zapper into a Sylph Box [Image Can Not Be Found] and I can understand that anyone will have a hard time believing that such simple things can create such powerful effects. Most of our readers, by now, have probably directly experienced orgonite’s astonishing power by now. The mobius coil is an etheric (friendly) butt kicker, of course, and the magnet keeps things moving.

This backbiting thing is still nagging me a bit, since I’m a little afraid I’ve given the impression that it’s a bigger issue than warrants this much attention. I’ll close it by saying that only a very few people I’ve encountered are inclined to spread poison this way and that most of our trusted associates know well enough to disengage from these foilks after they’ve shown their cards. The rest who are afraid or feel guilty about disengagin from a poisonmonger will no doubt get more chances, later on, to achieve more personal autonomy. I think we all get lots and lots of chances to pass our life lessons [Image Can Not Be Found]

It helps that none of us, here, feel constrained to pretend to sainthood, nor to be superior in any way.

~Don

Yes this all very interesting learning and exploring. I think it all depends from which frequency and perspective one is operating. For example I met a fellow too that was a “breatharian” for a long time (living on breath with no physical food). Part of his training was to drink Coca Cola to overcome and move through any judgement that one may have about that substance. This is fascinating because at that level of frequency what the person is doing is turning a “low practice” into a “higher practice” of consciousness. This can be done with anything from my experience…food, sex, money, alcohol. The trick I think is to be brutally honest with yourself and to know exactly where you are coming from. You really need to become adept at anchoring your PRESENCE…easier said than done. For example in our men’s group we decided to consciously test our presence and see if we could anchor our presence while CONSCIOUSLY consuming copious amounts of vodka one night. This was bloody HARD…to BREATH into it fully, anchor ones presence and drink even MORE. Really really hard…I failed miserably…and this sort of practice is NOT for ANYBODY in need of help from alcoholics Anonymous. It’s not about using alcohol as a crutch to support a faltering level of consciousness, it’s about using alcohol as a heart-warrior’s tool to test one’s ability to master physical reality and be fully PRESENT despite it being in your blood.

Sensuous boosting is similar perhaps. It’s turning what some would consider a “low practice” (sex) into a “higher practice” of clarity and connection and energy direction. Directing that energy between two people into all the orgonite in the house, through the CB, through all the vortices on the planet , all the orgonite gifted on the planet and clearing the atmosphere. I had an experience like this yesterday where the atmosphere of Hong Kong cleared remarkably fast and I ran the energy up through my CB and through all the orgonite on the planet. People commented on the clarity and beauty of the afternoon and it was quite murky in the morning so "something’ happened.

Of course this all offered for your consideration. My results are extremely subjective. At the same time the paractices I described are NOT for an alcoholic, or sex a holic or for someone struggling with a junk food addiction…they need to cleanse that out first. Clear?

May every piece of orgonite you toss be filled with magic!!

All the best…Hong Kong John