Astral Poisoner?

After ten years in this nonprofit business Carol and I (and some others) have watched the corporate predator agencies advance their murder techniques in more and more subtle ways as they continue to fail to kill us [Image Can Not Be Found]

Last week, Steven J Smith in Portland told us that the NSA are now using human voodoo dolls to kill people with sympathetic magic, for instance, and a couple of nights ago Carol may have seen an astral visitor literally pouring poison into my mouth while I was snoring. I appreciate the humor of that, by the way.

I wrote out ‘Steven J Smith’ to distinguish that psychic/scientist from our psychic/physician partner, Stevo, in Montana, whose last name is also Smith.

We had stayed up well past midnight after David Wolfe’s ‘Longevity Conference’ ended because we were the last people to give a presentation on stage and it was likely that we’d sell the rest of our zappers after that. We’re not late night folks, generally. Hence the snoring, which I only do when I’d dog tired.

The weekend in Costa Mesa (just south of Gomorrah) was a lot of fun and we did some dynamic networking, also tested Carol’s trick modification to the Terminator and decided to market it. It’s a little too potent for a lot of folks so I’ll add some caveats to our site and continue to make the Terminator as is. We also introduced Andy’s $26 basic zapper, which anyone can use productively without being overwhelmed with healing energy. Doc Batiibwe in Uganda is almost ready to offer this model to distributors for a good price.

Back to the astral jerk: Carol woke up and saw a guy standing over me, very slowly pouring a liquid from a dispenser, into a small funnel that was inserted in my mouth. She had the impression he was physical but when she put her hand over my face she didn’t touch anything. She then rolled over and slept on her tummy so that nobody could pour poison into her mouth, then in the car, yesterday morning, she told me about it.

She has the impression that this was a real event and that it was in the astral realm. I’m not particularly psychic but I often see astral visitors, usually in my peripheral vision. I’ve learned to trust my impressions and not explain them away and this has been productive for me. Years ago I woke up during the night and saw Carol sit up, stand and walk out of the room. I then noticed that she still seemed to be lying in bed, so I put my hand on her to be sure. She woke up with a start, sat up and said, ‘Why did you do that? I was out of my body and you slammed me back into it!’ [Image Can Not Be Found]

The physical organic poisons are not working well on any of us, any more, evidently. I think it’s mainly on account of zappers, which apparently neutralize organic poisons by simple ionization. I did that after a rattlesnake bit me, for instance. After the bite, it took me a half hour to get to a zapper and my leg was swelling and the bite hurt like hell. In a few minutes of zapping the swelling disappeared; the pain went away instantly.

Many of us get loaded up with metal poisons periodically. Doc von Peters has helped most of us get the stuff out with his proprietary herbal chelation products after his hair analysis finds the metals. Subsequent hair samples showed no more metal. The NSA and other criminal agencies use quite a cornucopia of poison metal compounds, including beryllium, lead, uranium, lithium, tin, and calcium. I’m sure this is a very partial list and that each of those have reliably killed people in the past in a way that myopic coroners would never suspect or search for. None of us were killed, though, and I have the impression that zappers can prevent death from even this stuff. None of us have even been functionally debilitated by any of that.

The three East African gifters who were murdered this year have presented us with a challenge, though. Here are their names: David Ochieng and his wife, Emmah, in Kenya and Salva Kirr in Southern Sudan. Atieno Odondi, also in Kenya, was shot in the leg a few years ago but recovered. She is a widow who subsists on the livlihood she earns as a vendor with a pushcart in a pretty tough town, Kisumu, on Lake Victoria. She has taken in David and Emmah’s two small children, by the way. Salva’s wife, Christine Oginye, is supporting her children with farming and had to quit her teaching job when Salva got sick. All of them have and presumably use zappers so whatever killed these folks must have been new, perhaps nanotech.

The widows intend to keep making and distributing orgonite. I’m hoping that someone will commit to sending them money, regularly. The economy and weather in East AFrica has been savaged, probably in reprisal for the giftingthat’s been done in recent years by these amazing, resourceful people. They’re like a guttering flame, right now, that just won’t be extinguished. I’m going to give this a lot more thought and then start a thread about it pretty soon. I mentioned all that in the context of the occult/corporate wetworkers’ incessant adaptations in the face of our improving defenses.

A young fellow who was doing live blood analysis insisted that he look at mine, so I traded a zapper for it [Image Can Not Be Found]

What an incredible device! My blood was entirely clean and, of course, clear of parasites and this fascinated the fellow. It was also clear of metals. Since Carol made some samples of the zapper mod we’ve included these in our zappers and it’s been stinging us every day. Since there are no parasites in our blood that acid must be coming from outside and when she got a look at that astral poisoner she may have found the link. This might also be happening to another gifter we know who has had to use two zappers at a time for the past three months to stay well. The ground discs on those zappers get black every day, which is an indicator of the presence of organic poison.

It’s really cool how The Operators give all of us our cues, don’t you agree? [Image Can Not Be Found]

Some people who experience these peculiar assaults don’t want to post about it because they’re afraid they’ll scare away ‘potential gifters’ but I assure them that the potential gifters we want to meet are the ones who, like us, are rather confirmed in their commitment to take down the corporate world order when they find out about these attacks and the risks that are implied to them.

As I see it, all we are obliged to do is to relate our subjective understandings and experiences in a heartfelt way and ayone is free to accept or reject them. It’s good for the record, though, and a lot of good, committed folks appreciate reading it. I think it would be arrogant of us to assume that we’re the arbiters of what anyone else can or can’t acccept, too.

~Don