Avoiding the Shaman Plague

My heart sinks whenever an otherwise intelligent gifter tells me that he’s going to visit a shaman. I don’t have that reaction when PJ folks like newagers say that but anyone who is gifting is constantly showered with opportunities from The Operators to increase his/her ability to connect with the world(s) in a fundamental way. Shamans and even genuine teachers can’t do that for anyone and the honest teachers are the first to advise this.

This might seem crude or intolerant to you but the simple truth is that people who advertise themselves as shamans are most likely just parasites.

I’ve been fortunate to have known some indigenous traditionalists, here and there in my travels and I can tell you that there’s a world of difference between these and the glitzy fakers that so many Europoids fall for.

Aunty Carol Two Eagle, who is a Lakota elder and Pipe Carrier who has taken an active interest in orgonite & posts occasionally on EW, consented to my request to include some of her email comments to me in posts from time to time and here’s what she said about shamans:

…You’re right about the Europoids having lost their sense of connection to the Earth. It has not only been a long time going on, it was a long time developing. It’s curable, but not necessarily easy to do, the universe being the way it is. Systems tend to remain in their current condition unless they are shoved hard in some other direction by a superior force. Physics 101. I can’t think of the word for it, but there is one. No matter.

You are also right about the new army of “shamans” who exploit the ignorant who are seeking the indefinable something-connection. It is exactly why they have popped up like mushrooms after a rain. I am unique in that I am one of very few Traditionals who goes anywhere near the Internet; & in that I am one of very few Traditionals who speaks out on these Teachings & the false ‘shamans’.

The missionaries used to go to such lengths about ‘shamans’ that we quit using the word. Even I have a distinct wary gut reaction when someone uses the word relating to me. You haven’t lived until some brainless sort bellows at you (while pointing a finger on an outstretched arm) {in a bank, no less!} “You! eat! baaaabies!” Duwahleh! What a traffic & time-stopper! On the other hand, it was pretty funny then – & still is – to see bank VPs & the President hurdling their desks & racing to shut her up & take her away to a soundproof room & to apologize to me. The other patrons were struck dumb… I think every mouth was hanging open… I recovered & said to the room, “Do eggs count? She’s obviously not well. Pray for her, please.” I had to hold off laughing until I got to the pickup, but it was really hard to do, & it still makes me giggle when I think of it. Her kids came to me later & apologized too. A nice gesture, but not really necessary… Still, it showed breeding that they did it.

I can’t help but laugh when you say, “but you, being genuine….” Many among the Europoids – especially those who don’t want to recognize their fakery – will tell you I can’t possibly be real. Always makes me laugh.

In 1994 when I was on Pine Ridge, Les Davis, the so-called living legend of that area’s FBI, snarled at me, “we went over you with a fine-tooth comb & you know what we found? You’re so clean it’s disgusting! Haven’t you ever done anything but work? There are no people like you!” I replied, “of course there are, FBI. You just aren’t used to meeting them.” He did not like to hear that… I still think it’s funny. It will be in The Book…

Well, more later. A C