Bankster Boosting

Dooney wrote on 15 Oct 2008

I just wanted to go on record that we did a bunch of bankster boosting in last weekend’s chats. We decided to boost all the banking families and let the energy ripple out from there. We lined up the 13 Illuminati banking familes and spun the double helix spiral around them (thanks to Vincent for re-inspiring us to use this technique), with half the chatters doing a clockwise spiral and the other half doing a counter-clockwise spiral. This is a very effective energy-sending technique. We started the spirals on Saturday and when we checked on Sunday they were still in place. I focus on the spirals at least once a day to keep them going. The interesting thing is that when we boost the banking families, the energy goes out along the Earth’s ley lines, so we know it’s a good target that affects pretty much everyone on the planet. Here are the names of the 13 banking families in case you want to add your energy to keep the spirals going:

Astors, Bundy’s, Collins, DuPont, Freeman, Kennedy, Li, Onassis, Reynolds, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Russell, Van Duyn

Here is the second tier of families, which we also put in a spiral of love:

Bronfmans, Cabots, Shaws, Bacons, Perkins, Morgan, Forbes, Cisneros, Oppenheimers, Bushes, Warburgs, Harrimans, Whitneys, Schiffs, Lehmans, Schroeders, Merovingian, Van Kleef, Disney, Krupp, McDonald

So, I thought it would be interesting to see what happens in the world financial arena in the next few weeks. Maybe we’ll get some confirmation of our boosting. I don’t think the work we did will totally reverse the economic plunge, but I think it may make a smoother transition to whatever is going to come next. Whatever needs to happen will happen. Many of the chatters felt a sense of relief or well-being as we did this boosting, so I feel we did affect the energy on the planet.

Have fun boosting!
Dooney

Carolien linked to video: “The Arizona Wilder interview – by David Icke” (2:55:32)

[googlevideo]1411186859823657735&hl=nl[/googlevideo]