Bat numbers in Europe increased more than 40% between 1993 and 2011

“To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”

― From " The American Crisis ", by Thomas Paine, 1777

It’s April 2020, and great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012 and have been increasing in speed and magnitude since. I’ve been writing articles on the subject since 2013.

I have concluded that these changes are being driven by untold thousands of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich’s work. Those devices are collectively unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix that’s been patiently built and expanded by our about-to-be-former Dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon and before. And as a result the Ether is returning to its natural, ages-long state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is that Nature is booming and burgeoning to a level never seen previously.

Since that statement directly refutes our State Religion, which holds that " Poor Mother Gaia is Dying, Crushed by the Virus-like Burden of Mankind ", I’ve appended many recent news accounts below to support it.

One, from January of 2020, has the hilarious headline " Global Warming Leads to Massive Increase in Hibernating Bat Population.

Wherein the author doesn’t provide any specific geophysical mechanism whereby minor changes in atmospheric temperature drive exponential increases in bat populations.

In it, we read "As many as 38,910 bats hibernate in the tunnels of the Międzyrzecz Fortification Region. This is a record result in the history of monitoring conducted in the area since 1999 by scientists from the Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences. The number of bats hibernating in the Międzyrzecz Fortification Region has increased by 3,000 to reach a staggering 38,910.

The author provided bat numbers, but used the hedging generality " massive increase" to avoid providing the far-more-impactful percentage increase in their numbers.

They also said "increased by 3,000 ", but don’t say since when. I’m guessing since last year.

So I had to do the math. It’s a 9% increase in population, in just one year. Such records are usually broken by tiny margins, as the organism gets closer and closer to its maximum possible population size, given no other major changes in the environment.

It’s by far the most bats, ever, in all history. The major change in the Orgonite-driven return to health of the Etheric environment inhabited by the bats.

In another article below, we learn that bat numbers in Europe increased more than 40% between 1993 and 2011.

In response to this unprecedented increase in life and vitality, what are euphemistically called " secret agents " are engaged in ongoing animal-killing operations on behalf of the barely-closeted Death worshippers they work for. They use everything from genetically-engineered viruses or fungi, sonic weapons, blunt force trauma, or poisons, to name only several of many more.

The words " mystery ", " baffled " and " puzzled " are used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything.

That’s why one of the articles that I’ve appended below is headlined “Scientists unravel the mystery of white-nose syndrome.”

The author is using the meme word " mystery " to cover up for the three letter agency scientists who genetically engineered the fungus to kill off the bats.

But, be of good cheer. In exactly the same way as the starfish came back from the virus that the folks in charge engineered to decimate them back in 2014, so are the bats:

May 7, 2018 - Great Smoky Mountains - Bats May Be Poised for a Comeback From White-Nose Syndrome

Since it’s propaganda, we know that " may be poised for a comeback" actually means “have already come back.”

The world is transforming. Seems like about all the folks in charge have left is mind games, psychological warfare. Doesn’t that sound like an abusive ex, or the asshole roommate you finally worked up the courage to kick out?

That’s where we are in history.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, April 13, 2020

If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

June 3, 2009 - Scientists unravel the mystery of white-nose syndrome

August 21, 2013 - Massachusetts - Record numbers of bats finding themselves in Brookline homes

January 29, 2014 - Good News for Bats ? Species Bouncing Back in Europe - www.nationalgeographic.com

Haysom cautioned that while the increase in population was a positive sign , European bats aren’t out of the woods yet

June 21, 2016 - Bat populations recovering , according to largest ever European study

Bat numbers increased more than 40 % between 1993 and 2011, after declining for many years, according to a new report by the European Environment Agency (EEA), which considers the state of bat populations in a handful of countries across Europe.

May 7, 2018 - Great Smoky Mountains - Bats May Be Poised for a Comeback From White-Nose Syndrome

March 28, 2019 - Minnesota bats devastated by white nose syndrome

Minnesota’s bat population continues to be devastated by white nose syndrome, with now a 90 percent decline in bats at the Soudan Underground Mine near Lake Vermilion and a 94 percent drop at Mystery Cave in southern Minnesota.

January 16, 2020 - Poland - Global Warming Leads to Massive Increase in Hibernating Bat Population

As many as 38,910 bats hibernate in the tunnels of the Międzyrzecz Fortification Region. This is a record result in the history of monitoring conducted in the area since 1999 by scientists from the Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences.

The number of bats hibernating in the Międzyrzecz Fortification Region has increased by 3,000 to reach a staggering 38,910.