Becoming heart-centered

I’m filing this under Tips and Strategies, since I think it’s a pretty good tip :)

I don’t know if this will work for others, but it worked for me. It’s a simple meditation designed to activate the inner heart. The inner heart is something that isn’t talked about much, it is located deep in the center of your chest. Unlike the heart chakra itself, which can have energy blockages or unresolved emotions, the inner heart is protected from negative energies. It’s a living being, it is you actually at its deepest source. And when activated it will start the deep healing of the rest of your heart chakra and being, and your heart will come in contact with the Creator.

This is the meditation, based on the Open Heart Meditation taught by the Padmacahaya Institute which is quite elaborate. I need to keep things simple, so I only stuck to the basics and it worked for me (but the longer version is available at the link):

1. Sit or lie down and close your eyes.
  2. Put one or both hands with your fingertips at the center of your chest.
  3. Smile to your heart (even if the case you are not happy, smile anyway)
  4. Focus where your fingertips touches and feel for the inner heart. The point is to be in the
    heart and not in the head.

That is all. This little exercise will encourage the inner heart to become active. You’ll know when it happens. Be persistent and patient, in case it doesn’t happen right away. It took me a few tries over a couple of days before it awakened. I’ve also have had a wish for a very long time to open my heart, because it has been blocked most of my life. It started with a feeling of bubbling happiness deep in my chest where the inner heart is. One’s active you will feel it starts to heal your heart at the deepest level, and also the rest of your being.

Furthest down is an illustration of the location of the inner heart in your chest, so you’ll have an idea when meditating.

Contact with the Creator is a concept rife with so much religious dogma, mysticism and even cynicism, it is hard to talk about it. Anyone who claims they are in contact with God is seen as either a religious zealot or a nut, or both. (I myself have never been religious, lived a secular life all my life and even used to be an atheist.) However when the inner heart becomes active you’ll indeed come in contact with the Creator (with your heart I must emphasise once again, not the mind. Big difference), and it feels like the most natural thing in the world.

My feeling about the Creator is that this is the mightiest, supportive and kindest friend you’ll ever have, and with a great sense of humour.

I started feeling the Creator beaming strong support into my heart a few days after I had got through much heart opening as a result of the meditation. As I was sitting on the couch enjoying this and wondering about it, I was reminded of a poster I saw on the internet that said ‘Keep calm because God is in charge’. I find that so funny, I don’t know why. Also I feel such mirth in my heart from this being, when I think of certain things that are silly. Case in point being the concept we have of God being a bearded man in the sky or someone far away and unreachable. I also felt the same mirth when thinking about orgonite, like the Creator threw ‘them’ a curveball at the last minute when they thought they would achieve world domination. God’s sense of humour :)

Later that day there was a Toy Story melody playing in the back of my mind. I wasn’t paying attention to it because I was too busy feeling all those supportive energies beaming into my heart. And then it struck me, it is the song ‘You’ve got a friend in me’. How appropriate. And I do enjoy watching Pixar movies. The lyrics for that song is exactly how I feel about how this being is treating me. Here is the first verse:

You’ve got a friend in me
You’ve got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you’re miles and miles from your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Boy you’ve got a friend in me
Yeah you’ve got a friend in me

When I went and heard the song online I felt such immense kindness from this being , it became too cathartic for me and after a while I had to ask it to stop, and it became easier to handle. (Btw I haven’t seen the first Toy Story in maybe 14 years so hearing that song in my mind like that was obviously no coincidence).

I’ve had lots of attacks trying to but in or interfere with this heart opening process, even attacks pretending to be guidance or thoughts planted in me to make me think this heart opening is some sort of possession. And they are really angry with me for bringing knowledge about the inner heart to the gifting community.

So this first week with heart opening has been a bumpy road, had a few sleepless nights because the energies were so intense plus the attacks. But then it became easier when the Creator came in contact with my heart.

It is interesting, because afterwards I remembered 1-2 weeks earlier I was frustrated with my healing progress and I said out loud ‘I want things to move faster’. Later out of the blue I decided to try this meditation, which I’ve known about for a while. And it worked, so I got my wish.

It took some courage to share this, so I hope you’ll take it with the best of intentions. Best of luck with your inner heart opening, if you decide to do that. :)

Frode

[

1 Like