Big Crystals for Towerbusters

Hey Don

I’m currently trying to get all the gear together to make some Tower Busters. I bought a chuck of quartz about an inch or so in size and was wondering if I could take a hammer to it and then use the smaller bits for the TBs. Is this ok to do, will any kind of quartz bit do?

Cheers

M

++++++++++++++++++++++++

M, big crystals reduce the orgonite (resin/metal) volume of towerbusters, which is probably why the disinformants encourage their use.

Rather than smash those up, which is extremely hard to do, why not get some crystal chips? They’re inexpensive from sites like rings and things:

https://shop.rings-things.com/cart/pc/B … Lo9QI7nu20

I use one or two chips like this per towerbuster.

Any sort of crystal works for basic orgonite. The East Africans just gather clear and translucent pebbles from stream beds to make their orgonite, for instance.

~Don

i could not count the number of TB’s i’ve made & tossed around that had only a piece of ‘gravel quartz’ in it

gravel quartz is the milky stuff you can find lying on the ground everywhere you go, & it works just great

it has been said that crystals themselves, in simple TB’s, aren’t even needed; orgonite is supposed to work fine still even without any stones at all, though i prefer to use quartz in all mine

I think orgonite without quartz is not a good idea and won’t work!! But apart from that I do the same, my orgonites have the smallest amount of quartz one can think of, I use the beads like Don mentions mostly and crushed quartz found around wherever I go. It’s all good, there’s clearly no need to use big beautiful single/double pointed quartz.

btw. aquarium stones can be bought in large quantities for very cheap prices and usually it’s almost 100% quartz.