Big Hole Battlefield gifting

Don and I teamed up this past weekend to gift the Big Hole National Battlefield here in Montana, which was the site of a massacre of the Nez Perce Indian tribe in 1877. I had gifted in the area years ago because the energy in the Big Hole Valley felt so awful, but I never actually gifted the battle site. It’s been a thorn in my mind for more than a year but I didn’t get around to gifting it until now. A few weeks ago in the Sunday chat, Hawthorn saw a well of souls there…souls trapped after death and being used to generate endless death and grief energy for the NWO to use. Usually we can get a well of souls to release just by boosting but it wasn’t working here. We also saw that the well was attached to Stevo and was part of the reason he’s been attacked so hard. So, it was past time to gift!

Don graciously offered to make the EP’s, as we suspected there is an underground facility there. During the chat a few of us looked at the site on Google Earth and we saw a couple of those bright green ponds on the site. I made 6 HHG’s and 60 TB’s that included tobacco to honor the Native Americans and ruby for heart healing. Although plain orgonite would do the job just fine, I like to add some special ingredients when gifting a site that includes so much grief energy. Carol and Don came over here so Carol could do some aura photography readings at the Hamilton Psychic Fair, and Don and I took the opportunity to do a gifting run.

Here’s Don doing the “Pope wave” to the dark ships that followed us into the valley.

bighole1.jpg

The sky over the site was a weird mix of chemtrails, dark ships and HAARP. Don’s ready for action!

bighole2.jpg

This is the site of most of the killings…the Nez Perce village. Most of those killed here were families. We planted an EP, and HHG and numerous TB’s. I felt a sense of relief immediately, and I felt the souls saying “Thank you”. Interestingly, when we got home Stevo said he had been boosting while we were there and he felt their ecstatic happiness.

bighole3.jpg

Across the creek was the site where the Nez Perce warriors chased down the soldiers. This masonic monument was erected to the fallen soldiers, not the Nez Perce. It was erected several years after the battle when the soldiers were still considered to be the victims.

bighole4.jpg

Don planted 3 EP’s in a tight triangle. We immediately sensed a strong energy shift. I realized that the well of souls was anchored here instead of in the villiage where the Nez Perce died. I realized that they couldn’t anchor it at the actual massacre site because it is now considered a sacred burial ground by the Nez Perce, and there is too much good Nez Perce juju there to anchor the well. Instead, they anchored it on this creepy monument.

bighole5.jpg

Across the little valley from the creepy monument is the visitors center with a creepy building attached to it that strangely mimics the monument. We had felt the whole time that we were being watched from this building. I gave Don my Tiger Eye bracelet to wear, as Tiger Eye makes you invisible to your enemies. We also gifted a cannon nearby here that was going to be used to fire on the Nez Perce, but the warriors overwhelmed the cannon team and dismantled the cannon.

bighole6.jpg

Here’s the visitors center with it’s creepy viewing building. There’s a deck outside with telescopes and there are binoculars in the room for viewing the battlefield. We put an HHG nearby. We also bought a couple of t-shirts, which we like to do when we gift a national park like this…our own form of counting coup.

bighole7.jpg

While we were gifting, we saw several hawks, which we took as a good sign. One flew right across the road near us, only about 10 feet off the ground. The clouds softened up, the ships disappeared, the HAARP and chemtrails disappeared and a soft rainfall began from natural-looking clouds. We felt our work was done.

When we got back into the Bitterroot Valley, some lovely white Lemurian cloud ships greeted us. I spoke to Stevo on the phone and he said they had been spraying over our house all day, and he had to move two CB’s to clear the sky. He smelled a petroleum smell and stayed in the house. An hour after the sky cleared, they sprayed all over again. On Sunday, they sprayed pretty heavily but a lot of sylphs appeared and cleared the sky. Today, Monday, the sky was perfectly blue and clear, with puffy white clouds.

So, we got a pretty clear message that our gifting wasn’t appreciated by the NWO, but was greatly appreciated by the trapped souls of the Nez Perce. A big well of souls/vortex like that can take a few days to clear. A woman at the visitor’s center presented me with a map of all the Nez Perce battlefields, so I can gift all of them. All the sites of the Indian battles need to be gifted. Carol has done Custer’s battle site already. A friend of mine told me today that there’s a Shoshone battlefield near Preston, Idaho that is the site of the largest Indian massacre ever, but is hardly ever talked about. Sounds like a good target.

Thanks so much to Don Croft for his essential help in this gifting mission. It wouldn’t have been successful without his EP’s.

~ Dooney

Myanmar-Small.jpg

Heiau-Smaller.jpg

Oracle-Tower-Smaller.jpg

Dooney, thanks for this magnificent post. I found the tower on the visitor center particularly instructive. Many or most people presume “buildings have towers”, not ever having been educated as to the fact that they weren’t put there because they look nice, or provide a better view. People think it’s just a “custom”, a holdover from when “you could defend them better in the old days”. When in fact they’re etheric energy collection, focus and distribution points, like a capacitor with a pointed tip.

And that creepy visitor center, connected etherically to that creepy monument, really shows it up.

I’ve attached two pictures of early Hawaiian structures, although that’s not quite correct, as they were built by the murderous, invading Tahitians, who also built the ‘sacred’ heiau’s. “It proved to be a morai (temple), similar to ones they had seen in Tahiti and other South Pacific islands. This structure was nearly 20-feet high and covered in a thin, light-grey cloth, which likely had ceremonial significance. The temple rested on a platform and consisted of thousands of rough-edged lava rocks piled in a tight, mortarless fashion. In the center is the spindly-legged oracle tower, where the kahuna (priest) might pray or seek counsel.”

I have wholly-credulous, NPR-addicted mainland friends who speak reverently of the heiau’s, and many Hawaiians I’ve met do, also. I don’t ever correct them, not wanting to offend, but I personally don’t find human sacrifice platforms, whether they be ‘Hawaiian’ or ‘Mayan’, or what have you, to be worthy of reverence.

But the reason I’m posting the pictures are the primitive towers. They’re made out of metal, these days, and have repeater panels on them, but their purpose is the same.

The tiki’s that ring the primitive wooden antenna are also capacitors. See how the death energy is concentrated and channeled by the stone dolmen: "In his journal, Cook took particular note of several stone objects he had observed: “About the middle of the Morai,” he reported, “there were three of these places in line. We were told three chiefs had been buried there, and before them was another that was oblong. This they called tanga (taboo or kapu in Hawaiian) and gave us clearly to understand that three human sacrifices had been buried there, that is, one at the burial of each chief” *

I included a third picture of a temple in Burma that’s particularly ‘electrical’ in its design.

It took the bad guys a long time, and a lot of effort, to get into position to kill those people, create their well of souls, and then build their energy control, concentration and transmission structures. And it took Don and Dooney a delightful afternoon to unmake it, forever.

Coach Dooney is very quick on the draw, posting this: we did the deed three days ago Cool

Thanks for the relevant occult-tech background info, Jeff. It sure relates to the heavy granite obelisk the masons put on that mountainside in 1887 and to the later, similar tower at the visitors’ center. It’s funny that I didn’t notice the similarity between those two at the time (thx Coach). Indigenous magical traditions aren’t monolithic, fortunately. Some of the kahunas are good guys, of course, as can be seen in the ‘magic primer’ book in the links on EW’s homepage, ‘The Science of Magic.’ Dooney taught me how to manage some of the forum content last weekend, too, and I re-installed the Conspiracy Primer link that had been removed by NSA hackers. I recommend that book ( None Dare Call it Conspiracy , by Gary Allen; 1979) to everyone who is starting to wake up to the fact that the world is run by organized parasites. Corporate world order doublespeak refers to massacres as battles, by the way, and people who resist invaders are ‘insurgents.’ This forum could have been called, ‘Etheric Insurgents’ but I hadn’t heard that word before the forum was set up eleven years ago or it didn’t yet make an impression on me.

I don’t often get such distinct impressions and confirmations of the sort I experienced at the massacre commemoration site but when we were among the tipi skeletons I felt strong gratitude from the departed souls of the slaughtered families and when we were finishing up at the celebratory obelisk I got dizzy when the spin direction of the big vortex changed to positive. It’s always a lot of fun for me when I’m accompanying a sane psychic on a gifting expedition, of course, and when we’re around psychics it tends to highlight whatever intuitive processes we all have. I never get tired of being around my astonishing wife and we spend a lot of time in Montana with Dooney and Stevo.

Those frantic HAARP wild punches in the stratosphere that were happening continuously before we flipped that vortex indicate that there are still some unflattened weatherballs and other weaponry within a few hundred miles so it looks like another job for the Etheric Air Corps this summer Wink.

I took a photo of Dooney putting a towerbuster in the cannon. Sometimes I like to put a TB in something like that, then ask Carol to keep track of whether it’s been taken or not. We put one in a cannon at Ft Sumter, Charleston, South Carolina, which is where the Civil War started in 1861. I do this partly to demonstrate that the enemy are parasites. Even though I’ve told them on this obscure forum where I’ve put some orgonite they rarely remove it because they’re that afraid of exposure.

My friend emailed me the link to the Shoshone tribe massacre:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B…sacre_Site

You’ll notice the monument that was erected there is the same shape as the creepy monument at the Big Hole site. Here’s a close-up pic of the plaque on the monument. Just like Big Hole, it’s all about the brave soldiers…and this one looks to have been put up in 1932.

bear_river_memorial_idaho-copy.jpg

I think a gifting trip is in order. :slight_smile:

Dooney

i really thank you for all that you have done and are doing, but i refuse to give wikipediphilia the click.

Here is a link to a website made and donated by a descendent from the tribe:

http://www.lemhi-shoshone.com/…sacre.html