Big island gifting

We took a bag of tbs as a carry on to the island of Hawaii over the holiday. It was the first time that they did not pull me aside to check the orgonite. I always put it in an open gift bag so that it is easy for them to look at, because i don’t check any bags normally. Mostly we were around Hilo and up to Waipio, Waimea, Kohala, and down to a 25 year old lava flow that cased new black sand beach. It was the blackest black beach i have ever seen.

There were a couple of the bomber giant towers up high off the road that i didn’t gift, but we did find some smaller ones, and did some ocean gifts at Waipio. There were sylphs popping up after the first day. The picture is from the second day.

i think i have put orgonite on all the main islands of Hawaii now. 2 of the islands need special permission to go to and you would need a boat.

(image missing)

We took a few days off and went to big island for thanksgiving. Brought a bag of orgonite to the south of the island this time. Found and gifted 6-10 towers and gave the rest to the dolphins. Here is a video i made from the trip. It was interesting that a fellow swimmer had told us about how she let a bubble that a dolphin gave her land on her heart and it was a very moving experience for her. They gave some bubbles to me and i got some video of one of them. Also i got a shot of dolphins checking the orgonite and going into a brief helix almost like a dance move.
After one of the mornings swimming the clouds turned into dolphin shapes.

The dishes pointed straight up picture is from our trip to south point. So is the green sand beach picture. It’s peridot. The Sunset is also over the south point.

(images missing)