Bill Gates, ID2020, quantum-capable Brain Computer Interface, stimulating the brain/increasing IQ via the ear canal, closed eyes and ears

This rather odd comment thread was spotted on a topic on Reddit, where there was a backlash to Bill Gates making comments about COVID-19.
The comments come from user gp808:

“Budzinski’s work proved IQ increases via randomized photic light stimulation, according to all other scientific research into neurocognition that I’d looked at, this is not supposed to be possible. Conventional science has proved that you are born with your IQ and it declines over age; Budzinski’s work completely blew that notion out of the water with his brain brightening regime.”

Great work on the Quantum Brain Computer Interface Bill, tell Barry I’m glad he’s still a host for Legion with his pilfered research. Firing neurons with photon emitting nanoscale particles and all that.

I know the exact two engineers who developed this implant for Gates. One engineer of which used to work directly for him at Micro$oft.

The ID2020 initiative includes a subdermal quantum dot array which is used to deliver multiple channels of nanoscale-sized particles into a subject. Quantum dots are capable of photon emission. At nanoscales, everything works differently, quantum mechanics. The human brain appears to contain light sensitive photoreceptor proteins called opsins which can be used to control neuronal activity (in neuroscience parlance it’s called “EEG entrainment”); this is a theory, not a fact, but something I’d been able to demonstrate back in 2009 - 2013 timeframe. I filed a provisional patent on it but didn’t get it to clinical trials to start the FDA approval process. All of my research and the functional prototype I was working on was stolen in 2014. The patent was for a classical BCI, for medical purposes like “locked in” patients who are in a catatonic state and can’t communicate with the outside world but are still conscious inside, if that makes sense.

If the human brain contains photoreceptive opsin proteins capable of modifying neuronal activity, then there is the potential that injecting quantum dot nanoscale particles with photon emitting capabilities into a human subject could be used as a quantum-capable Brain Computer Interface (BCI), and with all of the interesting stuff that happens at nanoscales such as quantum entangled photons.

I am probably 95% positive this ID2020 implant array, the quantum-capable part of it which I know nothing about, was designed by someone I grew up with. I know his work when I see it.

I was able to get as far as manipulating specific physical EEG states, such as elevated theta activity, suppression of alpha etc. I started experimenting with it initially due to an unrelated topic which was O3 (ozone) insufflation in the ear canals. O3 is caustic to human lungs and can’t be ingested, but one way of getting O3 into the blood stream is through the ear canals which can cross the blood brain barrier.

A few years later a Finnish company released a device called the Valkee which is used to combat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) by beaming full spectrum white light into the ear canals. They had initially released the device with FDA approval, but have since been in a tangle with the FDA due to their medical claims on other devices they’ve marketed from what I understand. the approach I was using was different than the Valkee, namely that instead of “always on” full spectrum light in the ear canal, the prototype I built was a TTL-capable device that modulated either low power red laser or high intensity RGB light into the ear canals with an Arduino Duo that pulsed the light sources within the EEG spectrum (0 - 100Hz). With EEG sampling gear on the scalp and optically isolated light sources in the ear canals, you could see an instant change in sampled brainwave activity with it. A portion of the experimentation was based on the work of Thomas Budzynski, PhD, he developed a suite of EEG randomization methods called brain brightening, the only research I’ve ever come across that proved with scientific, double blind studies that intelligence quotient can actually be increased with his protocol. His theory was that by exciting neuronal activity with random bursts of light within the EEG spectrum, that areas of the brain which are rarely used could be “exercised” I guess via neuronal stimulation. All of Budzynski’s work was based around photic stimulation, which is a method of inducing EEG entrainment via closed-eye apparatus which flashes light within the EEG spectrum into the eyes. I was friends with one of Budzinski’s former business partners that was helping me with the neurocognitive aspects of the experimentation at the time (Budzinski passed away a while back). Budzinski’s work proved IQ increases via randomized photic light stimulation, according to all other scientific research into neurocognition that I’d looked at, this is not supposed to be possible. Conventional science has proved that you are born with your IQ and it declines over age; Budzinski’s work completely blew that notion out of the water with his brain brightening regime.

Anyway to answer your question, and this is just a hypothesis, there wouldn’t be any symptoms. If quantum entanglement is involved, this would potentially be a direct brain-to-brain interface between two or more subjects “on the same network” so to speak.

On the childhood friend thing, many years ago, probably close to 20 years ago, he was building parasitically powered RF circuitry, this was for a biometric-enabled CAC card replacement project we were working on. He built and demonstrated a prototype that was capable of being powered by ambient RF fields, a credit card with fingerprint sensor to unlock it and which didn’t require a battery source. Based on the spectrum used by 95Ghz 5G, maybe that would be a method of providing power to the implant array without requiring a battery source.

Mindplace sells a couple of different models of what are referred to as “light and sound machines”, which are conventional photic stimulation devices. The visual cortex bypasses a lot of the brain’s circuitry which is why optical-based methods of photic stimulation work so well for brainwave entrainment purposes. So certain Mindplace devices can be flashed with custom sessions to implement Budzinski’s brain brightening protocol, there are a total of 10 different programs I think. You wear special glasses that have LEDs embedded on the inside of the frames (called Ganzframes), with headphones, each session lasts about 20 minutes. You switch the sessions on a daily basis to improve cognitive function.

95Ghz is used for directed energy weapons, not only 5G. So yes without question there is the ability for devices to be wireless powered by ambient 5G millimeter wave mobile towers. The big issue with 5G millimeter wave is that although it has through wall imaging capabilities within a UWB context, it still has poor permeability for long distances through physical structures. That’s why 5G uses a picocell arrangement instead of conventional cell towers, they are deploying these 5G picocells every few hundred feet in some areas to that there is widespread saturation of signal irrespective of physical distance limitations and objects in the cone of transmission. The formal colloquialism within the wireless industry for this is energy harvesting.

In terms of effects from directed RF, plenty of research has been conducted and proven in this field including for example microwave auditory effect.

1 Like